Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121873 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Zioni

Israel

#113593 Jan 1, 2014
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir Henry McMahon, acting on behalf of the British government, met with Sherif Hussein of Mecca in 1915 and made what were taken to be a series of promises to the Arab people re Palestine.....
In relation to the Jewish expulsion from Arab nations this may never have happened if the Israelis had not done what they done with impunity...
MacMahon Stated
"I feel it my duty to state, and I do so definitely and emphatically, that it was not intended by me in giving this pledge to King Hussein to include Palestine in the area in which Arab independence was promised. I also had every reason to believe at the time that the fact that Palestine was not included in my pledge was well understood by King Hussein."
London Times,(July 23, 1937)

There is no mention of Palestine in the correspondence so you are being disingenuous. It was about Arab land not Palestine. There is disagreement on the promises made but this document has no legal basis anyways. It was actually the Jews who stood with the British through the war more than the Arabs of Palestine.

http://www.peaceforourtime.org.uk/page66.html
a link with some quotes from prominent people at the time showing that the Arabs seemed to fight for the Ottomans in most cases.
So your whole premiss that the Arabs supported the Brits in WWI is false.

As usual blame the victim. Jews were being persecuted from the Arab world before Israel existed. Check out what happened to the Jews of Iraq during the Holocaust. Very nice how on one side you blame Israel for everything but on the other you seem to ignore the intentional ethnic cleansing of Jews from Arab/Muslim land including before Israel even existed.
You do understand what Dhimmi Law is. This is how Jews lived for centuries in these lands and they were there long before the Arabs who came through conquest from Arabia.

Who cares about the partition plan it is non-binding. The Mandate is though.

As for Arab rights in Israel. The law is clear they have the same rights. As with any nation including most democracies there is a disparity between some parts of society and others. Look at the Ultra Orthodox who have the same issue. The Arab population as a whole is generally not trying to be part of the country. They took advantage of the monthly welfare for each child until much of this was cancelled and often choose not to work. If they learnt Hebrew than it would help ( I have had the same problem due to language issues), if they tried to integrate into city life it would also help. I have Israeli Arab friends here who I have spoken to about this subject. They found it harder to find a job being Arab but this was mostly menial jobs such as in stores. If an Arab Israeli is good at what they do they will succeed. This can be seen especially in hospitals.

Israel allows Minarettes, Hijabs and refuses Jewish Prayer on the Temple Mount to appease the Muslims. How many European countries are causing their Muslim population problems?

The point I am trying to make is yes there is still discrimination as with the Ultra Orthodox but it is not a government policy and both sides are to blame. Arabs have affirmative action in University, they don't need to do national service, and there are plenty who succeed in all fields.
As with Blacks in America many come from low income families which makes it harder to break out. However, many do if they work hard.

http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/06/25/poll-maj...
a few stats in the article above portraying Arab hostility.

Also you make no mention of the fact that a large portion of the Arab community in Israel doesn't pay taxes but expect the benefits. At the same time when municipal workers enter these areas they are often attacked.

So you its not 100% equal but than again it isn't anywhere in the world.
Zioni

Israel

#113594 Jan 1, 2014
orion wrote:
<quoted text>What is strange is that all the names you quotes are Jewish. Could they have disagreed with you on that subject?
Another antisemite. I suppose you would accept the word of a Jew if it supports what you want.

Actually you lie as there are plenty of names in my post and the links who are not Jewish including many from Europe. You obviously have not even checked but tried a cheap shot after I gave evidence negating the Khazar crap.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#113595 Jan 1, 2014
atheist infidel wrote:
This is the type of filth this person posts on other forums. He is also a hater of anyone who believes in God

"Howz your mom... blowing helmet head on the cheap, where you sent her with your Islamic pissing penchant ???? in your book... arent all the jews in hell.... oh wait... "helmet head" i get it.

You know... the pissing penchant that is more pronounced during ramadamn, and which you mix in with your prayers... "

There are many worse posts but this is just one small example!!!!
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#113596 Jan 1, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw poor Fanny .. feeling compelled to drag out old vermin mouth? How predictable ... I raise a hand and you come a-running. If I said jump up and down on the spot you'd do it eh Fanny|?
id like to see you TRY and order me... i'd do to you what you claim the local jews do to you DAILY... perverted religious scumbag and pathetic petsh!tbag....
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#113597 Jan 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the type of filth this person posts on other forums. He is also a hater of anyone who believes in God
"Howz your mom... blowing helmet head on the cheap, where you sent her with your Islamic pissing penchant ???? in your book... arent all the jews in hell.... oh wait... "helmet head" i get it.
You know... the pissing penchant that is more pronounced during ramadamn, and which you mix in with your prayers... "
There are many worse posts but this is just one small example!!!!
yes i cite the filthy scumbag who claims humans get sent to hell by pissing on the,... and all youer savage islamic scumbag friends how claim they pissed on jews..... unit arian.. and dipsh!t....

Go Helmet Heads in hell....

Location hidden

#113598 Jan 1, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
MacMahon Stated
"I feel it my duty to state, and I do so definitely and emphatically, that it was not intended by me in giving this pledge to King Hussein to include Palestine in the area in which Arab independence was promised. I also had every reason to believe at the time that the fact that Palestine was not included in my pledge was well understood by King Hussein."
London Times,(July 23, 1937)
A: Oh I see so this statement was made after the war when the British had already used the Arab manpower without which it may not have succeeded
So your whole premiss that the Arabs supported the Brits in WWI is false.
A: Where have you disproved that?
As usual blame the victim. Jews were being persecuted from the Arab world before Israel existed. Check out what happened to the Jews of Iraq during the Holocaust. Very nice how on one side you blame Israel for everything but on the other you seem to ignore the intentional ethnic cleansing of Jews from Arab/Muslim land including before Israel even existed.
A: We are not dealing with Iraq we are discussing Israel and you just seem to want to play victim and deflect. I don't just blame Israel, the Arabs were culpable for their reaction to the death and destruction caused by the Jews. What would you have them do stand down and just accept it?
You do understand what Dhimmi Law is. This is how Jews lived for centuries in these lands and they were there long before the Arabs who came through conquest from Arabia.
A: That was their choice if they chose to stay and wear it
Who cares about the partition plan it is non-binding. The Mandate is though.
A: Nit picking now are you? Just like Israel does not accept what the EU General Assembly, the UN security council have declared about the occupying territories
As for Arab rights in Israel. The law is clear they have the same rights. As with any nation including most democracies there is a disparity between some parts of society and others.
A: So you admit that the Arabs are discriminated against in Israel then?
Look at the Ultra Orthodox who have the same issue. The Arab population as a whole is generally not trying to be part of the country. They took advantage of the monthly welfare for each child until much of this was cancelled and often choose not to work. If they learnt Hebrew than it would help ( I have had the same problem due to language issues), if they tried to integrate into city life it would also help. I have Israeli Arab friends here who I have spoken to about this subject. They found it harder to find a job being Arab but this was mostly menial jobs such as in stores. If an Arab Israeli is good at what they do they will succeed. This can be seen especially in hospitals
A: So in a servile capacity as opposed to being in the government or civil service were they are making decisions about the people, I see
To be continued.
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#113599 Jan 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What's happened Infidel? Are things quieting down on the "Islam will conquer Italy and the entire West" forum and you have no one to abuse over there at the moment?
no pathetic pious slag.. i saw tour pious name on the leader board... and couldnt help noticing your jew hatred... how are the kids... Oh wait.... never mind. your lord feels your not worthy of breeding... thankfull
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#113600 Jan 1, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Another antisemite. I suppose you would accept the word of a Jew if it supports what you want.
Actually you lie as there are plenty of names in my post and the links who are not Jewish including many from Europe. You obviously have not even checked but tried a cheap shot after I gave evidence negating the Khazar crap.
Go the land of milk and honey, may it live long and prosper.

Location hidden

#113601 Jan 1, 2014
There is no mention of Palestine in the correspondence so you are being disingenuous. It was about Arab land not Palestine. There is disagreement on the promises made but this document has no legal basis anyways. It was actually the Jews who stood with the British through the war more than the Arabs of Palestine.
http://www.peaceforourtime.org.uk/page66.html

A: The mandate just stated that they could form a homeland in Palestine no mention was made of a state.It was a recomendation and was to be carried out not at the expense of the indigenous population and their rights. If the Jews stood with the British then why did they kill them by attacking the King David Hotel?

Israel allows Minarettes, Hijabs and refuses Jewish Prayer on the Temple Mount to appease the Muslims. How many European countries are causing their Muslim population problems?

A: It is still an ethnocracy as opposed to a democracy

The point I am trying to make is yes there is still discrimination as with the Ultra Orthodox but it is not a government policy and both sides are to blame. Arabs have affirmative action in University, they don't need to do national service, and there are plenty who succeed in all fields.
As with Blacks in America many come from low income families which makes it harder to break out. However, many do if they work hard.
http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/06/25/poll-maj...
a few stats in the article above portraying Arab hostility.

Also you make no mention of the fact that a large portion of the Arab community in Israel doesn't pay taxes but expect the benefits. At the same time when municipal workers enter these areas they are often attacked.

A: How can they pay taxes when they don't have jobs? I'm glad you acknowledge that it is a large proportion because that supports my claim that very few of them are employed

Location hidden

#113602 Jan 1, 2014
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
no pathetic pious slag.. i saw tour pious name on the leader board... and couldnt help noticing your jew hatred... how are the kids... Oh wait.... never mind. your lord feels your not worthy of breeding... thankful

l
You call posting the truth Jew hatred, I call it telling the truth and not glossing over what actually happened. Haven't you got something better to do like pissing on all Muslims and not just the Islamists?

Location hidden

#113603 Jan 1, 2014
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i cite the filthy scumbag who claims humans get sent to hell by pissing on the,... and all youer savage islamic scumbag friends how claim they pissed on jews..... unit arian.. and dipsh!t....
Go Helmet Heads in hell....

That's not all you do you denigrate anyone who believes in God

Location hidden

#113604 Jan 1, 2014
If anyone is wondering why "fearless cartooni" is not a registered user it is because he has been banned by topix for his filthy rants and I proudly state that I was one of the ones if not the only one who got him banned
Zioni

Israel

#113605 Jan 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
so can we only bring up the past which suits you?
Israelites were there first long before the Arab conquest.
Secondly you are being disingenuous again as the 'Palestine' Arabs of their own admission often originate came from the surrounding lands over the past few hundred years. So they are not indigenous to the land either especially as a nation.

Are you really trying to imply that the Palestine Arabs are the ancient Philistines?

The Arabs were given 99% of the region but its not enough for them. If Israel was not a Jewish state the Arabs wouldn't care who controlled it.

Israel continuously releases convicted terrorists in good will.
Israel left Gaza kicking 9,000 Jews out of their homes.
There are daily attacks on Jews throughout the WB and Jerusalem the government does nothing to stop this.
Arab Israeli leaders continuously incite hatred and violence towards Israel often working openly with the enemy. Israel allows this to continue when in the West they would be put on trial as traitors. The whole of Palestinian society is the same.
Jews can't pray on the Temple Mount as it may offend Muslims.
Israel portrays Abbas as a Moderate when he is no different to Arafat or Hamas leaders.
Palestinians are building illegally by the 10,000s and Israel does nothing about it.
The examples are infinite. Are you really so ignorant on the subject?

Can you name any other country in the world which would allow continuous missiles being fired at its civilians and daily attacks against its civilians on the roads without retaliation?
Any other country in the world would have wiped Gaza off the face of the earth.

There is no legal right to return maybe compensation. Israel was accepted into the UN before the refugees how could it have been a provision?
What about the 900,000 Jews who were expelled from Arab nations?

The majority of Arabs left without even seeing a Jew so your claim they were expelled is ridiculous. The Arab leaders themselves agree with me on this.
Its amazing how people supporting the Palestinians are so loyal to go so far as to ignore the words of the people they claim to be standing alongside. Arab leaders agreed that their people mostly left and weren't expelled. As for your refugee numbers they seem to have come from the sky. Even the UN gave lower figures which includes those who only arrived on the land 2 years prior to the war. You do realize that Palestinian refugees are the only ones who can pass their status onto their children and only had to reside on the land for two years to be considered a Palestine Arab.

So you support the destruction of Israel under the guise of peace? Do you even support a two state solution?

I don't need to ask myself anything. I think you need to ask yourself why you are trying to justify the centuries of oppression by the Arab/Muslim leaders against minorities in the region including Jews. Why you are trying to justify the ethnic cleansing of Jews from these lands even prior to 1949. Why you seem to blame the Jews for everything even when it clearly not their fault.
According to your logic noone told the Arabs to stay in Palestine when they could have gone to any part of the region often to lands where they came from in the first place.

Even in the 1800's there were massacres and many cases of intimidation against the Jewish population. I suppose the Hebron Massacre in 1929 was also the Jews fault? Maybe Israels even though it didn't exist yet.
What about the Arab riots throughout the first part of the 1930's.

You clearly ignore any history which doesn't suit you.

I suppose it the Jews fault that Muslims throughout the region are massacring and ethnically cleansing the Christians from the land.
I suppose its the Jews fault that Sunni countries and Shite countries are ethnically cleansing their opposing side throughout the region.
I suppose its the Jews fault that there are no rights for people in much of the region.
etc......
Zioni

Israel

#113607 Jan 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
In Australia time doesn't play a part and matters are still ongoing.
Are you now trying to split hair by saying the Middle East? They were expelled from Palestine so why bring the rest of the middle Eastern countries into the equation. They weren't living in other areas of the Middle East
In relation to the indigenous people of Australia are they all living in Australia or as they living in other countries in the Pacific area? Do you now see my point? What I am suggesting is that the Palestinians should be allowed to go back to the area that they were expelled from. The differences between the Palestinians and the indigenous people of Australia are that they are all living in Australia and the indigenous Australians are also being compensated and land is being returned to them as your own link has shown. What has Israel done to accommodate the Palestinians through compensation and the right of return.?
Firstly they weren't expelled from Palestine and most still live on the land once called Palestine today. You do also realize that a large portion of these people came from the surrounding lands in the first place. You should also realize that until last century there was no difference between Arabs from Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel.

Give any evidence that there is a right of return. Its a nice idea but no legal basis. Compensation is another matter.

As a goodwill gesture during the Lausanne negotiations in 1949, Israel offered to take back 100,000 Palestinian refugees prior to any discussion of the refugee question. The Arab states, who had refused even to negotiate face-to-face with the Israelis, turned down the offer because it implicitly recognized Israel's existence.

Despite this, on humanitarian grounds Israel has since the 1950's allowed more than 50,000 refugees to return to Israel under a family reunification program, and between 1967 and 1993 allowed a further 75,000 to return to the West Bank or Gaza. Since the beginning of the Oslo process Israel has allowed another 90,000 Palestinians to gain residence in PA-controlled territory.

Arabs who lost property in Israel are eligible to file for compensation from Israel's Custodian of Absentee Property. As of the end of 1993, a total of 14,692 claims had been filed, claims were settled with respect to more than 200,000 dunams of land, more than 10,000,000 NIS (New Israeli Shekels) had been paid in compensation, and more than 54,000 dunums of replacement land had been given in compensation. Israel has followed this generous policy despite the fact that not a single penny of compensation has ever been paid to any of the more than 500,000 Jewish refugees from Arab countries, who were forced by the Arab governments to abandon their homes, businesses and savings.

- Alexander Safian, PhD, CAMERA (The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America)

There is no real comparison between the two cases. I wonder if you will ever claim that Israel has never compensated anyone.
Zioni

Israel

#113609 Jan 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have just asked the same question that I put out there re the Jews. You are stating that Abbas is a mass murderer and yet what were the Irgun, the Palmach and the Lehi in the 1940's Who was it that attacked the British if not Jewish terrorist groups?
I would ask you the same question how can you support a country that was built on terrorism, death, destruction and the stealing of others property that today continues to deny equality to the refugees and in most cases denies them the right to return
What I do realize is that the Israeli Arabs in Israel are discriminated against and that Israel calls herself a democracy when in fact what she actually is is an ethnocracy
As far as the Oslo accord goes I need to read up more on it before making a comment
Again you seem to be unable to differentiate between different groups.

The British started a war with the Jews by going against the Mandate, allowing and even assisting the Arabs in massacring Jews and giving the public land meant for Jewish settlement to new Arab immigrants.
The Irgun carried out terror acts although the only reason for its existence was due to Arab and British violence against Jews.
Palmach carried out terror against their own people.
Lehi included some crazies also.

So yes there were terror attacks carried out by people in these groups but it was not a Zionist policy as it is with the Palestinians.

YOU SEEM TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT THE VIOLENCE AND HATRED STARTED WITH THE ARABS FIRST.

Why do you continuously deflect from the issues.

The fact is that the whole of Palestinian society is built on hatred, incitement and calls for killing Jews. You are obviously unable to justify this so instead chose to ignore the issue altogether.

I never said I would have supported these groups back than. I am asking you now how you can support a nation whose basis for existence in their own founding text is to destroy Israel (not to create but to destroy) and their society encourages killing Jews.

I didn't say that they don't have a claim just nothing justifies the hatred in their society.
Zioni

Israel

#113610 Jan 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as the Oslo accord goes I need to read up more on it before making a comment
Lets try again

As far as the peace process goes, how can that occur when Palestinians continue to attack Jews on a daily basis with rocks and firebombs, Jews can't enter 99% of Arab areas for fear for their life, Palestinian education system and its leaders both encourage violence against Jews, there are intentional murders by Palestinians on a regular basis, missiles are being fired at Israeli cities, Hamas and Fatah are not united apart from their extermination agenda, There have been no elections for years, all Palestinians documentation is incitement to violence or hatred.

Abbas said not one Jew would be allowed to reside in Palestine.

Palestinian lebanese Amb stated that even with a state the Pal 'refugees' in the WB and Gaza will not be given citizenship as they will be used as a tool to finish Israel off.

Palestinian leader said this year if they had a nuke they would use it on Israel.

and that is just scratching the surface.

They deny Jewish history on the land, call Jewish building a cancer, and ask for more every-time they are given what they asked for originally.
Abbas is a mass murderer who was involved in the Munich Massacre amongst other terror attacks and admitted live on tv that he sends terrorists to kill Jews.
Can you name anything peaceful the Palestinians have ever done?
How can you support a society which calls to kill Jews, Christians, oppresses Homosexuals, no freedom of speech, glorifies terrorism, and so on.
You do realize that the large majority of Palestinians are under Palestinian rule and live in areas controlled by the Palestinian Authority. Most of the Oslo Accord has been fulfilled by Israel what part of it have the Palestinians followed?

So the Palestinian leaders admit they would nuke Israel if they could.
No Jews allowed.
Refugees will not be allowed citizenship.
Never accept Israel as a Jewish state.
and the peace process is just a mirage used to destroy Israel in the end.

All these things are free for all to see online in articles and videos from the horses mouth.

If you are unable to justify these actions and comments than don't just admit you support some an evil society and especially leadership.

How are you so sure that the Palestinians were not offered enough when you can't even comment on the Oslo Accord.

Location hidden

#113611 Jan 1, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
I
Israelites were there first long before the Arab conquest.
Secondly you are being disingenuous again as the 'Palestine' Arabs of their own admission often originate came from the surrounding lands over the past few hundred years. So they are not indigenous to the land either especially as a nation.
Are you really trying to imply that the Palestine Arabs are the ancient Philistines?
A: No I am not. The Philistine were a Mediterranean type peoplet Historians have stated that the Canaanites and the Nabateans were an Arabic people and they were living in that area long before the Israelites.
The Arabs were given 99% of the region but its not enough for them. If Israel was not a Jewish state the Arabs wouldn't care who controlled it.
99% of what land?
Israel continuously releases convicted terrorists in good will.
A: The didn't do it out of the goodness of their hearts as has been shown by the comments of the Jews themselves they are looking at expanding in the occupied territories
Israel left Gaza kicking 9,000 Jews out of their homes.
A: If they hadn't have been there there would have been no need to kick them out
There are daily attacks on Jews throughout the WB and Jerusalem the government does nothing to stop this.
A: I agree but Israel is not innocent in their attacks on the Palestinians either
To be continued

Location hidden

#113612 Jan 1, 2014
Arab Israeli leaders continuously incite hatred and violence towards Israel often working openly with the enemy. Israel allows this to continue when in the West they would be put on trial as traitors. The whole of Palestinian society is the same.

A: I have noticed that same hatred here for anyone who dares to challenge how the Jews perceive things
Jews can't pray on the Temple Mount as it may offend Muslims.
A: This I disagree with it is a holy city for three faiths and all should be allowed to pray there
Israel portrays Abbas as a Moderate when he is no different to Arafat or Hamas leaders.
Palestinians are building illegally by the 10,000s and Israel does nothing about it.

A: Where are they building illegally?

The examples are infinite. Are you really so ignorant on the subject?

A: I don't need your derogatory comments to draw me closer to how you think

Can you name any other country in the world which would allow continuous missiles being fired at its civilians and daily attacks against its civilians on the roads without retaliation?

A: I would disagree Israel is constantly attacking as can be seen on the news channels
Any other country in the world would have wiped Gaza off the face of the earth.
There is no legal right to return maybe compensation. Israel was accepted into the UN before the refugees how could it have been a provision?

A: 11. Resolves that the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbours should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date, and that compensation should be paid for the property of those choosing not to return and for loss of or damage to property which, under principles of international law or in equity, should be made good by the Governments or authorities responsible
What about the 900,000 Jews who were expelled from Arab nations?

A: I agree they left due to the retaliation of the Arabs to what was done to the Arabs in Palestine
The majority of Arabs left without even seeing a Jew so your claim they were expelled is ridiculous. The Arab leaders themselves agree with me on this

A: Prove it because I have documentation which states otherwise.

Its amazing how people supporting the Palestinians are so loyal to go so far as to ignore the words of the people they claim to be standing alongside. Arab leaders agreed that their people mostly left and weren't expelled. As for your refugee numbers they seem to have come from the sky.

To be continued

Location hidden

#113613 Jan 1, 2014
A: Like I said provide evidence to disprove what I have stated from an independent source

Even the UN gave lower figures which includes those who only arrived on the land 2 years prior to the war. You do realize that Palestinian refugees are the only ones who can pass their status onto their children and only had to reside on the land for two years to be considered a Palestine Arab.

A: If they had been living there then they still would have had their children but I agree there needs to be a cut off point

So you support the destruction of Israel under the guise of peace? Do you even support a two state solution?

A:I don't support the destruction of Israel. I support either a two state solution where Israel doesn't decide if the Palestinians can or cannot have armed forces to protect themselves. Also if the borders go back to pre 1967. If this is not possible then the only alternative is a one state solution which in my opinion would not work

I don't need to ask myself anything. I think you need to ask yourself why you are trying to justify the centuries of oppression by the Arab/Muslim leaders against minorities in the region including Jews. Why you are trying to justify the ethnic cleansing of Jews from these lands even prior to 1949. Why you seem to blame the Jews for everything even when it clearly not their fault.

A: I am providing the other side of the story. There are always two sides and I don't believe that the Palestine side has been adequately heard by lay people who are not involved in either side

According to your logic noone told the Arabs to stay in Palestine when they could have gone to any part of the region often to lands where they came from in the first place.

A: They were already living in the areas that were stolen by the Jews

Even in the 1800's there were massacres and many cases of intimidation against the Jewish population. I suppose the Hebron Massacre in 1929 was also the Jews fault? Maybe Israels even though it didn't exist yet.
What about the Arab riots throughout the first part of the 1930's.

A: They were initiated in response to the overwhelming immigration of Jews into the area

You clearly ignore any history which doesn't suit you.
A: It has nothing to do with my I am an observer to both sides
I suppose it the Jews fault that Muslims throughout the region are massacring and ethnically cleansing the Christians from the land.

A: You said that not me
I suppose its the Jews fault that Sunni countries and Shite countries are ethnically cleansing their opposing side throughout the region.

A: No I beleive that America and Britain have had a hand in that trying to destabilize the Middle East for their own profit

I suppose its the Jews fault that there are no rights for people in much of the region.
etc......

A: You sure no how to play the victim card seems you've been at it for quite a while

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#113614 Jan 1, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewish heritage .... and we all know what that is.
What DOES that mean, sleepless little racist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min here 65,217
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min truth 654,715
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Rosa_Winkel 974,097
Where is all the females that will play on snap... 50 min Jtwyatt 1
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 55 min DENG 39,122
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 55 min Johnny 864
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 281,988
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 3 hr j4snowyfox69 47
More from around the web