Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121873 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#113563 Jan 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
With due respect Jim they chose to go to a Muslim dominated area to build their national home, and due to their actions against the local inhabitants at that time they are now reaping what they themselves dished out on their arrival
Nonsense. Countries have been established with the disapproval of one group or another throughout history. Does that explain why Syrians are butchering Syrians? Why Arabs kill Persians?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#113564 Jan 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't begrudge Israel the land that she has, what I don't agree with is the fact that she will not share it with the people who were there before her. It is not affecting me but the Palestinians. As far as the indigenous people of Australia goes I feel for their plight as well and things are changing due to people such as me lobbying the government on their behalf
Maybe a trust should be organized with Syria to surrender some land about the size of Israel which is quite small and would not change the situation in Syria at all, and that territory can be the next Palestine. My friend just returned from Israel from a holiday there and said he had an awesome holiday and he is not Jewish. I asked if there was much conflict with the Arabs and he said he had talked to a lot of Palestinian Arabs working in Israel and they joke about the conflict on how the world makes more out of it than they do. They did not bear any dislike for Israel nor the government but did get annoyed at bombs that landed close to their shops that came from the Palestinian area but did not hate them either. So maybe a good sit down is in order and a constructive meeting with Israel, Palestine and Syria in the hope of organizing a future with good neighbors.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#113565 Jan 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
With due respect Jim they chose to go to a Muslim dominated area to build their national home, and due to their actions against the local inhabitants at that time they are now reaping what they themselves dished out on their arrival
Many also came from Muslim dominated lands and came to the partitioned area to escape persecution and jizya.Coptic Christians in Egypt, still experience persecution although they were Egypt's original inhabitants. The purpose of the partition, which also created Syria, Jordan and Lebanon, was to give people autonomy. What "they themselves dished out" was apparently a need to survive and avoid the fate of the Baha'i, Armenian Christians or Hindus in Kashmir.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#113566 Jan 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. Countries have been established with the disapproval of one group or another throughout history. Does that explain why Syrians are butchering Syrians? Why Arabs kill Persians?
I think countries have to have stronger rules for immigrants with stronger qualifications and rules of moving to a country. Maybe should include comments on number of children, acceptance to existing rules and on and on so that new immigrants become better citizens and accepted by the country.

USA

#113572 Jan 1, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting into political debate with yourself doesn't explain why terrorist Sharon and Netanyahoo are killers of children and women who posed no threat other than throwing rocks at the cowardly drivers of tanks, or why 80% of Palestinian homes and land has been robbed by Nazi Jews .... now does it?
'killers of children'
LOL! You're a paranoid, desperate sort of cretin, aren't you, little man?

USA

#113575 Jan 1, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
400 children murdered in 200
Now worm-face ... get back to talking to yourself ...it's rather amusing
Having a mood swing today, little racist? How about some more of your Bible quotes?

They're watching and you can feel them, can't you?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#113576 Jan 1, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
400 children murdered in 2009 (January) alone Fanny.... and you know it .. how long do you think you can defend the indefensible .... eh Ratty? Sharon will have a lot of explaining to when called to account soon. Natanyahu .. the satanic butcher of Tel An Evil ... another more than happy to kill chidren and youth .... not mention robbing their parents blindly of their land and homes...
Now worm-face ... get back to talking to yourself ...it's rather amusing
You constantly defend the murder of children in Syria, which is no surprise since you are a ranting lunatic. You are steeped in one-sided hatred and will reap what you sow.

Tell us how you, and you alone, are able to hear the word of God. Tell us about the voices and of your numerous hospitalizations for psychiatric issues. Tell us why you are chronically unemployed and why you are so uncomfortable within your skin. Tell us why they watch, record and conspire against you. These issues explain your distorted reality and sick fixation.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#113577 Jan 1, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
If you can call bullshit 'political debate' of course.
get lost, you just ramble crap and not interested in reading it

USA

#113579 Jan 1, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
The murder of innocents of course would be 'crap' to those Zionist supporting bottles of spit and those Jews who belong wid South Africa.
You're not sleeping much lately, are you little racist?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#113580 Jan 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered who is funding the Syrian rebels? That would be Obama and America. Now why would he be interested in pitting one sect of Islam namely the Alawites who are the minority group in Syria currently in power against another Islamic group? Could it be something to do with wanting to change the power structure and to effect destabilization within not only Syria, but the whole of the Middle East for the benefit of America?

USA

#113581 Jan 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered who is funding the Syrian rebels? That would be Obama and America. Now why would he nefit of America?
They are? How would you know that?

You're just another 'blame America first' kind of person, aren't you?

Location hidden

#113582 Jan 1, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a trust should be organized with Syria to surrender some land about the size of Israel which is quite small and would not change the situation in Syria at all, and that territory can be the next Palestine. My friend just returned from Israel from a holiday there and said he had an awesome holiday and he is not Jewish. I asked if there was much conflict with the Arabs and he said he had talked to a lot of Palestinian Arabs working in Israel and they joke about the conflict on how the world makes more out of it than they do. They did not bear any dislike for Israel nor the government but did get annoyed at bombs that landed close to their shops that came from the Palestinian area but did not hate them either. So maybe a good sit down is in order and a constructive meeting with Israel, Palestine and Syria in the hope of organizing a future with good neighbors

I don't really know what the answer is George greater minds than mine have tried for years to unsuccessfully work out an answer. I am currently reading about the Oslo accords because I dodn't know much about them other than who the main players were

Location hidden

#113583 Jan 1, 2014
*don't
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#113585 Jan 1, 2014
Dont tell me... your the latest in a long line of pious jew haters, here...

if so... you;ll fit right in...
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#113586 Jan 1, 2014
Go IDF !

may they live long and prosper

Location hidden

#113587 Jan 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because America has acknowledged that that is exactly what they are doing

http://rt.com/usa/obama-terrorist-arms-supply...

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/12/politics/sy...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/02/us-...

Maybe when you have finished reading these three links you can get back to me and apologize.

You know nothing about me and your presumptions are way out of line. Just because you don't like hearing the truth don't deflect your own ignorance onto me

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/02/us-...
atheist infidel

Hesperia, CA

#113588 Jan 1, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Fanny ... we ARE becoming rather verbal concerning the issues of the thread eh Ratty? Well first of all it is Israeli Jews and USA Jews who are vicariously responsible for ALL the carnage in Syria (and other places around the globe) including terrorist attacks against the legitimate government and including the deaths of children and the displacement of hundreds of thousands of innocent people.
Secondly, my relationship with the Lord God, Great Master of Creation is simply one of a believer in him and his gift to the world the Messiah .. the Christ. People have noticed, Ratty, how this is such a source of terrible and diabolical pain and misery to you. But it's because you're a Jew and people also notice that rather sad fact and have noticed in particular how you love to defile the word and the very existence of the Lord God ... his gifts and his works. The hundreds of scurrilous and despicable attacks against the Holy Spirit, no doubt, have been recorded and, no doubt, there will have to be an explanation on your part, Ratty, for them. But it has been noted, too that Ratty has been 'sacked' or confined to his gutter. Good luck with your new aliases Fanny, but the good people here are fully aware of the dark evil within you and will deal with you, and it, accordingly.
I have spoken. Be sure to hear it. Be very sure.
ratty !!!???... pete shit the jew punching bag ???

still getting beat up by UK jews, whenever you ever go out ????? GOOD ! you most likely deserve it.

Fcuk, peteah!t, in 2014 and its filthy lord
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#113589 Jan 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Seahawks

Happy New Year
fearless cartooni

Hesperia, CA

#113590 Jan 1, 2014
enter "shes a witch"

Topix must know i was talking to Sheilaa.......... her god wills it

Location hidden

#113591 Jan 1, 2014
atheist infidel wrote:
Dont tell me... your the latest in a long line of pious jew haters, here...
if so... you;ll fit right in...
What's happened Infidel? Are things quieting down on the "Islam will conquer Italy and the entire West" forum and you have no one to abuse over there at the moment?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I think I like giving my brother an erection... (Jan '13) 1 min BadMan 9
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 64,674
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 50 min Gods r Delusions ... 654,436
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 52 min Student 45,299
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 53 min Thinking 508
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 973,954
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Genius 106,612
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 281,955
More from around the web