Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121922 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#113428 Dec 29, 2013
And to all of you, I hope you will have a prosperous New Year and wish you all
Peace, Salaam, Shalom! Orion
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

New York, NY

#113432 Dec 29, 2013
Mt Sinai Group for Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Theft is theft, terrorist jews are terrorist jews, and illegal aliens are illegal alien terrorist war crime jews~..... hear us roar!
Lords chosen people are supreme. The lords promise to abraham issac and jacob is forever binding the jews to the land if israel, the KKK and this looser trailer trash from Mt Sinai or whatever boondox up the tree place he lives will end up dying cursed to death and will live with satan for ever after. You idiot repent while you can, cause one day you will face the lord. So do it now while you still have two cents in your god given brains
infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#113433 Dec 29, 2013
Go Uzi
Go Whatever
Go Danetoo
Go Waleed
Go Many more of you
Go IDF
Go Putin
(a game changer in russia, putin aint gonna take islamic mass murder, unless its his doing....)

live long and prosper

AND.......... Fcuk Gaza and the violent islamics within... and fcuk those filthy Koks in Port Jeffersh!t, you know Jopey and Booby Stupid fcuk Sybil b!tch... Oh and Petesh!t.

Peace, Fearless Cartooni
infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#113434 Dec 29, 2013
P.S. Mt. Shitnai group, FOAD... wheres Brian when you need him....
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113435 Dec 29, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
EXCELLENT While these Fact-Free & ignorant Hasbarats don't deserve a response, however, it gives educated Commenters an opportunity to share Facts about REAL Regional Threats, the REAL Terrorists & the Genocidal criminality of this indefensible Zionist entity.
I use the word "entity because Israel is not a genuine State. It is simply a Foreign contrived Zionist Colony/Garrison with the same legitimacy of Vichy France
“The UN did NOT create Israel”
http://alisonweir.org/journal/2013/9/18/the-u...
“International jurist Henry Cattan, in his 1988 book The Palestine Question, explained the various reasons that the partition resolution was invalid, writing that the resolution was "vitiated by several gross irregularities."
EXCERPT " The fact is that UN General Assembly Resolution 181, the Partition Plan (read below), was a recommendation that was to go to the Security Council. In the resolution the General Assembly requested that the Security Council take it up. This never happened, and the partition plan has no force of law.
Israeli propagandists, however, perpetrated the myth that the UN created Israel, and this interpretation was then been repeated by numerous others. Please see an article on this, "New States Are Not Created in the UN". Below is an excerpt:" CONTINUED
As more and more ethical, rational & educated people realize the real cost of "Israel" in their blood and resources, "The Entity that Pity Built" faces growing opposition, justified Resistance & economic pressure:
“Boycott momentum rattles Israel”
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/MID-...
“Israel one of world’s most unpopular countries and it’s getting worse: BBC survey”
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abuni...
“Israel is not only one of the world’s most negatively viewed countries, but its reputation is deteriorating, according to the BBC World Service’s latest global survey.”
“Genocide verdict against Israel sets a key precedent”
http://rt.com/op-edge/tribunal-israel-genocid...
EXCERPT “For the first time, an international war crimes tribunal has charged the State of
You just rattle your hatred.

What about your own country, if you are from USA. Ever hear of the "Reconquista". I live in Cali, I know it's real. Of course there are those who want to their plan to a national level. Your "truth seekers" club ain't s**t.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113436 Dec 29, 2013
correction there are those who want to take their plan to a national level.

Not liking windows 8
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113437 Dec 29, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethnically cleansed doesn't mean that they have all been killed.Most of them where dispossessed of their homes and property. I don't find justification in any massacre or murder and for you to suggest that is rather like a hit below the belt. I expected better from you Danetoo. You seem to forget how the whole miserable mess occurred in the first place. So displaying your sanctimonious attitude isn't going to work I'm afraid
Israel gave up Gaza for peace. The Israeli government had to drag some of their citizens from their homes. Now rockets are fired continuosly from Gaza. When Israel strikes back, people scream.
Hamas sets up their weaponry in civilian places, spread out. They do not evacuate the innocent Palestinians. The Palastinian people are just collateral damage to them.
Your country nor mine would not tolerate even one rocket attack.
ISA

Bakersfield, CA

#113438 Dec 29, 2013
Ofirico wrote:
I guess people who keep blaim Israel dont really understand the conflict in the Middle East and also do not understand what is really going on in Lebanon and Israel at this moment
LONG LIVE ISRAEL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#113442 Dec 29, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel gave up Gaza for peace. The Israeli government had to drag some of their citizens from their homes. Now rockets are fired continuosly from Gaza. When Israel strikes back, people scream.
Hamas sets up their weaponry in civilian places, spread out. They do not evacuate the innocent Palestinians. The Palastinian people are just collateral damage to them.
Your country nor mine would not tolerate even one rocket attack.
To me it is so clear. The Israelis didn't do what they stated they would, which was allow the Palestinian refugees to return to their homes. You need to look ay why these people are doing what they are doing. They were evacuated unfairly from their homes that they had lived in for hundreds of years. The Jews who took over their land and property were not born in the land.

The Canaanites were the ancestral occupants of the area now known today as Palestine from 3000BC until the Israelites defeated them 1200.BC. The Canaanites were the descendent of Canaan who was a son of Ham . They are the ancestors of today's Palestinians in Palestine not the Jews. The Palestinians no doubt also include the Philistines, Nabateans (an Arab tribe) and peninsular Arabs in their ancestry
You can't illegally grab someones elses land away when it is part of a trusteeship. I'm sure I don't need to spell out what a trusteeship is and what it entails.

If anyone owns the land it is the Canaanites who were the descendents of Canaan who was a son of Ham . They are the ancestors of today's Palestinians in Palestine not the Jews. The Palestinians no doubt also include the Philistines, Nabateans (an Arab tribe) and peninsular Arabs in their ancestry.

We need to agree to disagree at this point unless you can provide further evidence that disputes what I have posted

Location hidden

#113443 Dec 29, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Sheila, I agree with you. In 1924 there were some 84 000 Jews in Palestine, now it is over 7 million. They must have been making babies night and day to increase their population to such a level. That in itself is strange since the non-believers there are below replacement level, while only the Hasidim are breeding like rabbits and are useless to the state. The question is: If you steal somebody's house, bring in all your family and friends, that house does not become your property regardless of the number of people inside. It still remains a stolen house in spite of all the squatters inside. Possession is 9/10th of the law, that is as long as you can hold on to the stolen property. It will come a time when it will be pay back time and there are more Arabs than Jews, inside and outside. As Napoleon once said: God is on the side of the big battalions. And the big battalions are Arabs. It is just a question of time. If the Zionists had made a deal with Argentina to colonise Southern Patagonia, I would have been an ardent Zionist, but I cannot back up theft. Sorry for the innocents who have swallowed the Zionist propaganda. Theft is theft!
A very happy new year to you too Orion. It seems we are on the same page in regards to this issue

Location hidden

#113447 Dec 29, 2013
<quoted text>
`
Israel is cursed by their own evil doings.
Israel foundation is soaked in human canage and there's no repentance nor forgiveness, just Godly Wrathful Judgment..
Why not try suggesting what can be done to address the situation so that both sides can come out of it without egg on their faces?. You can't go back you can only go forward

You could start with the following examples:

An apology from the Israelis

The dismantling of the occupied territories for an example

Monetary compensation for the loss of people's property
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113448 Dec 29, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
To me it is so clear. The Israelis didn't do what they stated they would, which was allow the Palestinian refugees to return to their homes. You need to look ay why these people are doing what they are doing. They were evacuated unfairly from their homes that they had lived in for hundreds of years. The Jews who took over their land and property were not born in the land.
The Canaanites were the ancestral occupants of the area now known today as Palestine from 3000BC until the Israelites defeated them 1200.BC. The Canaanites were the descendent of Canaan who was a son of Ham . They are the ancestors of today's Palestinians in Palestine not the Jews. The Palestinians no doubt also include the Philistines, Nabateans (an Arab tribe) and peninsular Arabs in their ancestry
You can't illegally grab someones elses land away when it is part of a trusteeship. I'm sure I don't need to spell out what a trusteeship is and what it entails.
If anyone owns the land it is the Canaanites who were the descendents of Canaan who was a son of Ham . They are the ancestors of today's Palestinians in Palestine not the Jews. The Palestinians no doubt also include the Philistines, Nabateans (an Arab tribe) and peninsular Arabs in their ancestry.
We need to agree to disagree at this point unless you can provide further evidence that disputes what I have posted
You want to go back to the Canaanites but accuse me of being desperate because I post about Britain stealing Australia. That is why you are called a hypocrite.The British expanded their territory through massacre and armies. Israel's territory expanded because of war forced on them. Not by gangs, groups or clubs, but by airplanes, ground troops, artillery etc.
You can whine about the innocent Palastinian people but Hamas won't hear you, they don't care.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113449 Dec 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Why are you posting us, we asked you nicely not too!
Again, we follow God's Light and Way through our Exemplar and Comforter of Godly Truths.
Have you looked in the mirror lately convert? Scary, huh?
We 've called you a convert, because the last time you posted us, you admitted proudly to being a good for nothing "CONVERT" .....that the God of Abraham did not make a convenant with, because most of you and your kind are from a Khazar and Ashkenazi mixed eggs and sperms kettle and the rest are from parts unknown, like you.
You and your kind really don't have any Biblical rights to live in/on Palestinian's land, nor for that matter do you and your kind have no rights whatsoever to land that you attained and procured by war crime thievery.
This fact and Truth is what you and your stiff-neck kind find very hard to understand, that you and your kind have no lineage nor bloodline to Israelites, Hebrewsor the 12 Tribes heritage.
Your Talmudic books were written by paganist and atheists, who copied and wrote the books that you wail and gyrate to, from the oral cult of "Pharisiasm.
And your kind bows and worships a god at the Idolatrous wailing wall by wailing and gyrating their hips until a pervasive satisfaction is attained.. Happy terrorism to you and your kind, the road is ending///
Good! At judgement day you can tell your creator how you have hated the Jews, and anyone else in his name, killed if you could. Tell him how you tried to tell everyone. Then you can proudly boast how you taught your children to hate in his name also.

Location hidden

#113450 Dec 29, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to go back to the Canaanites but accuse me of being desperate because I post about Britain stealing Australia. That is why you are called a hypocrite.The British expanded their territory through massacre and armies. Israel's territory expanded because of war forced on them. Not by gangs, groups or clubs, but by airplanes, ground troops, artillery etc.
You can whine about the innocent Palastinian people but Hamas won't hear you, they don't care.
The reason that I went back to the Canaanites is because some here state that it was the home of the Israelites when in fact it was originally the home of many people the first being the Canaanites.

I don't need you to tell me what Britain did. They did the wrong thing and the Australian people have been trying to make up for their mistake ever since. Israel on the other hand has done nothing of note and remains defiant and arrogant in what she did. One apologizes and makes amends, the other is haughty and says shove it. There is a huge difference, so try getting off your high horse once in a while and come down and see what most others can see
who try to be fair!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#113451 Dec 29, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Good! At judgement day you can tell your creator how you have hated the Jews, and anyone else in his name, killed if you could. Tell him how you tried to tell everyone. Then you can proudly boast how you taught your children to hate in his name also.

You seem to obtain pleasure from your arrogant posts. It must be the sign of your own "Christianity" Who are you to tell others what they should tell God? Think about what you will be telling him regarding your aggressive posts and forget worrying about what others will be saying.

Location hidden

#113452 Dec 29, 2013
USA Born wrote:
BTW did you clue up on the dalet plan and what Israel instituted or did you not bother?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113453 Dec 30, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to obtain pleasure from your arrogant posts. It must be the sign of your own "Christianity" Who are you to tell others what they should tell God? Think about what you will be telling him regarding your aggressive posts and forget worrying about what others will be saying.
The post wasn't to you . Shut the f up for onec db.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113454 Dec 30, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW did you clue up on the dalet plan and what Israel instituted or did you not bother?
None of your business.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113455 Dec 30, 2013
Isaiah 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Zephaniah 2:5 Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the word of the LORD is against you; O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant.
6 And the sea coast shall be dwellings and cottages for shepherds, and folds for flocks.
7 And the coast shall be for the remnant of the house of Judah; they shall feed thereupon: in the houses of Ashkelon shall they lie down in the evening: for the LORD their God shall visit them, and turn away their captivity.

Love to see a plan come together.

Location hidden

#113456 Dec 30, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
The post wasn't to you . Shut the f up for onec db.
Nope that is never going to happen!!!!!!!! Is bad language a part of your "Christianity as well"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Michael 599,740
The Christian Atheist debate 27 min Lbj 2,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min bacon hater 864,738
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 54 min Truths 612,908
Renzenberger : STEALING MILLIONS from their dri... 1 hr fixxitman1 12
White Lives MATTER 1 hr RFD 101
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Janie 221,992
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 272,417
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 hr sangili karuppan 7,502
More from around the web