Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#113341 Dec 29, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha
Yeah I thought it was really funny too:))

Location hidden

#113342 Dec 29, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
context
Of which you haven't got a clue. LOL

Location hidden

#113343 Dec 29, 2013
Northern Truth seekers wrote:
This is your quote sheilaa below...
"What type of country stops a person from bringing a personal bible into their country"
The answer to your quote is jewish Israel is that type of Country that would stop a person from bringing a personal Bible ynyo their country.. That's right,...the israeli jews burnt the Holy Bible and made a big fire out of it/., Is that the Country you were/are posting abut???
A: what does abut mean???

You are not talking nor are you posting about Palestine and Palestinian farmers, now are you?
You are talking and posting about Israel. or the Saudi. am i correct???.
A: You are never correct

O. btw,.....the job you retired from, and are enjoying the fruits of your labor from, was it a dirt bag company that you had to work forty years to retired from?
A: No it was a hospital that dealt with dummies such as yourself

And did you work in the complaint department, where you were subjected to endless complaints by irate customers, who wanted and demanded their money back??
A: No we provided free care to idiots like you who didn't have jobs and couldn't afford care

And did you had to stand there while the customers abused you, spit on you, threw crap at you and made obscene gestures to you??
A: No we just transported people like you to the communal bathroom where I told my subordinates to hose you till you were clean

And did you have to take being physically abused and verbal abused??
A: Yes we are used to it from idiots such as yourself

And did you, after many years started to look forward to being abused?
A: No because we realized you idiots couldn't help yourselves and were sick

And now, that you are retired, do you think that you are going to come onto this site, where you are not welcome and abuse us Truth seekers, Well, my dear old coot, you have another guess coming!/.
A: Yes that is exactly what I have been doing, putting you dummies in your place

Just because you've been abused all of your life, that doesn't mean you can abuse others and it surely doesn't mean that you have the right to enjoy the fruits of your labor at our expense
A: I haven't been abused but you guys obviously have and hence your reaction.

Now, can you do us a big favor Sheilaa, stop your spam, and can you take your mouse an find another site to haunt.
A: I am not going anywhere so you better get used it
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#113346 Dec 29, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is she unable to share it with the people that she kicked out of the land in the first place?
Maybe it's the hatred , rocket fire, suicide bombings of busses etc etc...what do you think?

Now why were so many Aussie Aboriginals expelled and not allowed to return to their homelands, for over a century. And are still denied access to their lands?

This report documents the efforts of the Alyawarr and Anmatyerr Peoples of the Utopia homelands in Central Australia to live a healthy life on their homelands, despite a series of legislative and policy changes made at a national, state, territory and local level over the last decade that have been detrimental to the rights of Aboriginal Peoples to live on their ancestral lands.

These policy initiatives fall below international human rights standards, in particular the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples. Central to the declaration are the rights of Indigenous peoples to own, live on and develop their lands; to consultation and free, prior and informed consent; and to culture. The themes of land, culture, and informed consent are the subject of this report.

http://www.amnesty.org.au/indigenous-rights/c...
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#113347 Dec 29, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Fruits of labour? Hating arabs …eh Sheeeba?? be quiet and diet you big-bottomed piglet. And go find a site that looks at muslim carnage … in case your tiny pig eyes didn't notice this is a thread addressing the horrors of the terror state Israel… you know, the devil's land and the centre of most of the world's problems … and carnage … the Nazi Regime we notice you bat with kid gloves but secretly wholly admire … Zio-a$$-licker.
Yes indeedy...how can you blame ASSads slaughter on the magical mystical zionists, or the near daily car/suicide bombings in Iraq? The bombings of schools in Pakistan, The constant assassinations in Lebanon etc etc?? How do the magical mystical zionists get the muslims of the middeast to kill each other at such an unprecedented pace?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#113348 Dec 29, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW that disgusting piggy snout of yours is going like the clappers Sheebaaaa … quite amusing! Thanks for the laughs Miss Piglet, means you'll have a good kip amongst the livestock later eh? Shalom. Go and find some clean straw old sow, and hater of Arabs.
But don't feel obliged to answer every post I make, including typos, haha, even though I accept you're obsessed as Fanny (who you are of course) was with moi, ha ha. You're whole satanic miserable life is dedicated to answering my every utterance, yes?
ISLAMO-FASCISM is the enemy of America. Our wounded and dead warriors have been directly attacked by radical Islam's guns, grenades and suicide bombs. We were attacked in Boston by radical Islam and there is a long history of islamic hatred and bombs attacking American cities and embassies.

You are a name caller, bigot, apologist and propagandist. And you wonder why they watch you?
Kantara2009

Turkey

#113349 Dec 29, 2013
Israel is ok ,Zionism isn't and the west should either support President Assad,or at the very least make sure that there is no interference in the country's internal affairs

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#113354 Dec 29, 2013
Northern Truth seekers wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we are not Muslims, that money again?.
You're so full of rubbish, redneck.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#113356 Dec 29, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha … and you are a liar and extremely lacking in understanding of world affairs. Be more careful before spew your ignorance in public Fanny. It is highly embarrassing for people to see you scraping around on your four legs trying to compete here. Believe or not, I actually seriously pity you. Oh and believe me, radical Islam is a blight on humanity … as all religions are. The Lord God however, in words not grand enough to express, I believe has other plans…...
I forgot that you, and you alone, talk to Jesus. I forgot that only you are able to interpret the word of God.

In the meantime, it is interesting to see Sheela, shatter your fragile ego and arguments.

Have you confessed your history of psychiatric hospitalizations to her, or do you think that is obvious? Have you told her how Anglicans, Jews, Masons and Catholics gathered to belittle you? Have you told her why you remain on the dole and why you are under surveillance?

USA

#113357 Dec 29, 2013
Crimson a slacker of Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a lady and I know exactly what you are posting about are inane and self serving fables.

Bye bye sheilaa, this Historical site has had just about all it can take from our spamming madness, and all of your endless lies, deceptions distortions and hypocrisy!
Are you having fun posting your half-baked run-on sentences on this 'hysterical site', hag?

USA

#113361 Dec 29, 2013
ExcremenT wrote:
<quoted text>
Never forget in future Fanny. Lest you forget: One day my interpretations will be useful to you. Ha ha … S to an island and Kill Piggy! Kill Piggy, Fanny … after it's what you do best.
LOL! Your palpable angst is seeping out your pores as you bang away with your babble, little creepy freak. Are they still outside your door today?

USA

#113363 Dec 29, 2013
ExcremenTe wrote:
<quoted text>

Jew killers of Children? Keep trying Serpent … even fellow Jews may balk at your madness occasionally. LOL.
It's easy to see you've latched onto the already hackneyed 'killers of children' mantra, and you're running with it, aren't you little creepy man? Is that almost as fulfilling for you as dumping Bible quotes which you don't understand?

They've been outside your place all weekend, and you've seen and heard them, haven't you?
Gray

Petersburg, VA

#113364 Dec 29, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
… EDITED FOR SPACE
EXCELLENT While these Fact-Free & ignorant Hasbarats don't deserve a response, however, it gives educated Commenters an opportunity to share Facts about REAL Regional Threats, the REAL Terrorists & the Genocidal criminality of this indefensible Zionist entity.

I use the word "entity because Israel is not a genuine State. It is simply a Foreign contrived Zionist Colony/Garrison with the same legitimacy of Vichy France

“The UN did NOT create Israel”
http://alisonweir.org/journal/2013/9/18/the-u...

“International jurist Henry Cattan, in his 1988 book The Palestine Question, explained the various reasons that the partition resolution was invalid, writing that the resolution was "vitiated by several gross irregularities."

EXCERPT " The fact is that UN General Assembly Resolution 181, the Partition Plan (read below), was a recommendation that was to go to the Security Council. In the resolution the General Assembly requested that the Security Council take it up. This never happened, and the partition plan has no force of law.

Israeli propagandists, however, perpetrated the myth that the UN created Israel, and this interpretation was then been repeated by numerous others. Please see an article on this, "New States Are Not Created in the UN". Below is an excerpt:" CONTINUED

As more and more ethical, rational & educated people realize the real cost of "Israel" in their blood and resources, "The Entity that Pity Built" faces growing opposition, justified Resistance & economic pressure:

“Boycott momentum rattles Israel”
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/MID-...

“Israel one of world’s most unpopular countries and it’s getting worse: BBC survey”
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abuni...
“Israel is not only one of the world’s most negatively viewed countries, but its reputation is deteriorating, according to the BBC World Service’s latest global survey.”

“Genocide verdict against Israel sets a key precedent”
http://rt.com/op-edge/tribunal-israel-genocid...
EXCERPT “For the first time, an international war crimes tribunal has charged the State of Israel of genocide, an unprecedented event, as so far no international court or tribunal has ever delivered a verdict against Israel to date.

"It seems that one could just as well ignore this tribunal; much like Israel ignores the condemning UN resolutions, protests, severed diplomatic relationships and all other kinds of protests against the military actions and acts of violence applied against the Palestinians on a daily basis.

"However, a detailed trial like this indicates that the mechanism has been set in motion, which will have consequences for the entire world, not just for Israel or the Middle East." CONTINUED

The desperate vapidity of our Hasbarats' Fact Free Hate Screeds belies the dearth of redeeming features of the Zionist Regime. Note how they are unable to refute just ONE anti-Genocide comment.

However, Israel's ethical Jews are courageous allies of BDS and anti Zionist, anti Settlement etc movements and deserve credit and support for confronting the vengeful Zionist fanatics surrounding them:

“Some Israelis don’t speak out in favor of boycott for fear of consequences”
http://mondoweiss.net/2013/12/israelis-boycot...

AND:

“Veterans of the Israeli Defense Forces Speak Out on Atrocities From Gaza and the Occupied Territories”
http://www.alternet.org/world/veterans-israel...

B'TSELEM, JVP are allies we need as Western Governments are infested with powerful Zionist Lobbies eager to sacrifice our sons & daughters for Israel's Wars for Lebensraum/"Greater Israel.
Gray

Petersburg, VA

#113365 Dec 29, 2013
"SKEWED "JUDGE IT" RESULTS
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw poor Fanny. Are you seeking all that dreadful applause from the Jew killers of Children? Keep trying Serpent … even fellow Jews may balk at your madness occasionally. LOL.
You'll note that the "Judge It" results, here are skewed by yet another Hasbara Cyber Deception scheme; Megaphone Software.

Don't think that it reflects, in any way the views of the real people here at Topix

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED

Who is behind Megaphone?

Giyus.org is a coalition of Jewish and pro-Israeli organizations working together to help the Jewish community voice its opinion in an effective, active manner. It has put on its flag a goal to improve the channels of communications between the different organizations, their members, the state of Israel and the outside world.

Giyus.org was first founded by WUJS and is now supported and operated by our partners. It is a non-for-profit organization that is supported by donations. If you wish to donate please contact us here. We appreciate all help offered.

No other State has such a sophisticated, expensive, pervasive, international, Multi-Billion Dollar Propaganda Industry...

Or

needs one.
Thanks,
Gray
Gray

Petersburg, VA

#113366 Dec 29, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw poor Fanny. Are you seeking all that dreadful applause from the Jew killers of Children? Keep trying Serpent … even fellow Jews may balk at your madness occasionally. LOL.
Oh and don't forget that they've infected Wikipedia also

General info:

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

Obviously, their simple minded one liners are something that Hasbarats can handle on their own.......barely.

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...

http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/201...

"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED

This is one of my favorite pieces on our lowly, Fact Free Hasbarats who would be nearly speechless without "Hater" & "Anti Semite"

“Israel’s propagandists shoot themselves in the foot as they shoot off their mouths”
http://alethonews.wordpress.com/2013/08/24/is...

If you have ever visited a blog or on-line discussion group on the Middle East you have doubtless had the misfortune to run into them.
They are known by the language they use: depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination.

That’s right: I’m talking about “hasbarats,” Zionist trolls who infect the Internet with hasbara, pro-Israel propaganda. Of course, mainstream media hasbarats have been around for decades, as have “hasbaratchiks,” fifth-columns in foreign governments who subvert national policies to serve Israel.

The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Israel cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.

If you’ve come across a hasbarat, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect. That’s because hasbarats don’t care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.

All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims. They’re like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort but have little if any real power.”CONTINUED

It's fun to watch "Israel Advocacy" promoted by such an embarrassing gaggle of "anti-intellectual stink bombs".

The arrogant, obnoxious, myopic and clueless Zionist Regime is appropriately represented by its arrogant, obnoxious, myopic and clueless Hasbarats
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#113368 Dec 29, 2013
Boycott Israel, please..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
danetoo

London, UK

#113370 Dec 29, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's great to see the truths you bring here. The central force behind the whole movement is some form of satanic/Luciferian influence…. directing the liars. As Christ said the father of these characters was 'a liar from the beginning and has no truth in him.' So Gray: thanks for the truth!!!! It's refreshing, fulfilling and enlightening! above all, it cleverly exposes clear satanic influence in the world.
LOL

How sad for the wonderful city of Liverpool that someone like you would inhabit that city

All you do is evil, nasty, incendiary, cause badness and and dark energy ...

you talk about christ???... LOL ...

If Christ existed .. he would curse someone like you ... he would call you satan.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#113371 Dec 29, 2013
danetoo

London, UK

#113372 Dec 29, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Boycott Israel, please..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Amazing

And they want to destroy that with their evil ..

I am so glad they are just topix nutters - they have no influence whatsoever in the real world out here - and would just be laughed at, or at the very least be "frozen" out of any kind of intelligent company anywhere ...

And they probably know that, too .. therefore, they are here because they wouldn't be able to "hack it" in life.
danetoo

London, UK

#113373 Dec 29, 2013
And here is the IT software not to be used .. or the cell phones not to be used either if people wish to avoid Israeli products

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 5 min Seentheotherside 221,763
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Pokay 269,171
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Christian with Jesus 810,808
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Liam 574,724
Any son's ever see there mom's having sex with ... 48 min Jon 3
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 50 min Seentheotherside 1,053
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 57 min superwilly 69,808
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 58 min Liam 39,685
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Black Thunder 42 608,342
More from around the web