Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121921 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#113299 Dec 28, 2013

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle.

Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2013.12.28 (Karachi, Pakistan)- Sectarian Jihaids fire on a rival religious scholar, killing two of his guards.

2013.12.28 (Peshawar, Pakistan)- Fundamentalists shoot a polio worker to death at a clinic where children are being immunized.

2013.12.27 (Mogadishu, Somalia)- Islamists plant a bomb in a restaurant that kills seven patrons.

2013.12.25 (Logar, Afghanistan)- Six people are killed when Islamic extremists detonate a bicycle bomb outside a humanitarian aid office.

2013.12.25 (Baghdad, Iraq)- Over two dozen innocents outside a Catholic church are massacred by Religion of Peace bombers

2013.12.25 (Baghdad, Iraq)- Holy Warriors target a market in a Christian area, killing at least eleven patrons in two blasts.

See the love that these people are spreading????

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#113300 Dec 28, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not as I have stated elsewhere. I am a biblical Unitarian Christian that does not believe in the trinity
I suggest that you not get Pete too worked up. He is not used to social contact and spends most of his day name calling via the internet. Pete is known for his rotting dentition, atrocious halitosis, chronic unemployment and mental illness. He is apparently under surveillance and reports that, periodically, he is accosted by organized teams of Anglicans, Jews, Catholics and Masons. You are really dealing with one sick, obsessive-compulsive bigot.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#113301 Dec 28, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
“Hatred” is supporting or being blind to a genuine holocaust occurring right now.
History has proven that Israel's long ruling Zionists will not stop their declared policy of Genocide until all non Jews are dead or driven from their generations old home:
- Plan Dalet is still Israeli policy
And:
-“Genocide verdict against Israel sets a key precedent”
http://rt.com/op-edge/tribunal-israel-genocid...
Only a much better Foreign armed, better trained & better unified Resistance has the chance of saving Palestine's non Zionists from the current systematic, & mechanized Extermination that is clearly Israeli policy
You hear nothing about Israel's censored deployment of automated and indiscriminate Killing Machines that currently use Gazan Extermination as a Marketing ploy:
“The Lab”: Israel Tests Weapons, Tactics On Captive Palestinian Population
http://www.wrmea.org/wrmea-archives/551-washi...
EXCERPT " The reason is that there are massive profits to be made from testing Israeli military innovations on the more than four million Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.
" CONTINUED
When Palestinians protest peacefully.....they are deliberately gunned down ("Rubber" bullets are steel coated with hard plastic & like gas, is equally lethal at the intentional close ranges they are used by IDF.
-Israel frequently stages phony, Mossad initiated "Terrorist Attacks" to inflicta massacre to be excused as "Fighting Terrorism"
The current Christmastime Massacre is identical in advanced planning, staged provocation to "Cast Lead" & "Pillar of Cloud" as an excuse to inflict another 100 to 1 kill ratio. Those "Terrorist Attacks" harmed no one whil the Palestinian body count began with an anonymous 3 year old girl.
If she were Israeli, the photo op and family interview would be all over the NY Times etc.
What could be more clear than the fact that Israel is determined to Exterminate/Expel the entire non Jewish Palestinian population; Christian, Copts, Muslims & what effect will greater Unity have on a US Funded, Regional Superpower obsessed with Expansion and complete Extermination?
Other than the absurd prospect of cutting all US Aid, a huge BDS movement or serious Foreign (Russian, Chinese) involvement will save what remains of Palestine's non Zionist population from a "Final Solution" inflicted by "The State that Pity Built".
Only Hezbollah knows how to effectively deal with cowardly & pudgy Child Killers calling themselves a "Military"
Thanks,
Gray
Can you give me a non-biased website where I can read on plan Dalet?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#113302 Dec 28, 2013
ExcremenTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Jew? answer honestly now Piggy.
Looking to bait Jews again, little creepy dude? How many of your accounts have been deleted for racism? I know it's at least a dozen, isn't it?

You can't sleep, can you? Is it because you're in a manic phase, or because you're being watched?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113303 Dec 28, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest that you not get Pete too worked up. He is not used to social contact and spends most of his day name calling via the internet. Pete is known for his rotting dentition, atrocious halitosis, chronic unemployment and mental illness. He is apparently under surveillance and reports that, periodically, he is accosted by organized teams of Anglicans, Jews, Catholics and Masons. You are really dealing with one sick, obsessive-compulsive bigot.

I knew I had him sussed out from the start. Thanks for the tip Jim
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#113304 Dec 28, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I have frequently praised the ethical Jews & Israelis who oppose what is an indisputable Genocide going on in Israel/Palestine, today
I've been to the region and done my part.
"Christianity" is more than about words, it's about having the courage to confront Genocidal Hatred.
You're not likely to be influenced by anyone who tells you wnat you lazily want to believe out of ignorance.
Have you ever been to the Mid East and seen bot sides of the "conflict/Genocide.
Narrow minded Bible Thumping is not the essence of Christ's teaching.
You'd be surprised an what other people know & do outside of your narrow little world.
Go out & do some good on this planet; "warming a pew" doesn't count.
Screw you punk. Your kind will never tell me about what Christianity is. I know it's not about spewing hatred and accusation. You judge this and that like you are somebody. You are nothing. I know punks like you wouldn't say these things to a man's face one on one. How I wish you would.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113305 Dec 28, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you give me a non-biased website where I can read on plan Dalet?
You may find this helpful for a start

http://www.palestine-studies.org/enakba/Khali...
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#113306 Dec 28, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You may find this helpful for a start
http://www.palestine-studies.org/enakba/Khali...
Thanks

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113307 Dec 28, 2013
Israel’s “Plan Dalet”: The Green Light for Zionism’s Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine

by Alan Hart
By Global Research News

Global Research, March 11, 2013
In-depth Report: PALESTINE

I find myself wondering how many of our present day leaders, President Obama in particular, are aware of what happened in Palestine that became Israel on 10 March 65 years ago today.

On that day in 1948, two months before Israel’s unilateral declaration of independence in defiance of the will of the organized international community as it then was at the UN, Zionism’s in-Palestine political and military leaders met in Tel Aviv to formally adopt PLAN DALET, the blueprint with operational military orders for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine.

They did not and never would refer to the crime they authorised as ethnic cleansing. Their euphemism for it was “transfer”.

As noted in an excellent anniversary briefing paper by IMEU (the American-founded Institute for Middle East Understanding), from the earliest days of modern political Zionism its advocates grappled with the problem of creating a Jewish majority state in a part of the world where Palestinian Arabs were the overwhelming majority of the population.

The earliest insider information we have on Zionism’s thinking is from the diary of Theodor Herzl, the founding father of Zionism’s colonial-like enterprise. He wrote:

“We shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it any employment in our own country… expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly.”

Those words were committed to paper by Herzl in 1895 but they were not published (in other words they were suppressed) until 1962.

By August 1937 “transfer” was a discreet but hot topic for discussion at the 20th Zionist Congress in Zurich, Switzerland. All in attendance were aware that the process of dispossessing the Palestinian peasants (the fellahin) mainly by purchasing land from absentee owners had been underway for years. Referring to this David Ben-Gurion, who would become Israel’s first prime minister, said:

“You are no doubt aware of the (Jewish National Fund’s) activity in this respect. Now a transfer of a completely different scope will have to be carried out. In many parts of the country new settlement will not be possible without transferring the Arab fellahin…Jewish power (in Palestine), which grows steadily, will also increase our possibilities to carry out this transfer on a large scale.”

A year later Ben-Gurion told a meeting of the Jewish Agency that he supported compulsory transfer. He added:

Read more at:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dal...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113309 Dec 28, 2013
Northern Truth seekers wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
Hello Gray... we've read your posting of traveling in the Middle east and we found it inspiring and enjoyable. We remember reading a traveler like yourself, who wrote about the land that israel now occupies illegallly. He described the land as endless green grass that was fed by the morning dew.
People dont realize who the people were that occupied the land that is now called Palestine.
There were 900 villages and each village had a name, and the people that occupied these villages were simply meek and were the best farmers in the whole world. The saved France from dying of starvation for more than 10 years.
They consisted of Sunnis, Christians, Shiittes, Druze, and Bendoins, and even the minority that were jews lived in harmony with the land, themselves and God. The jews were respected in those days. And as we just read about your travels to the Middle East, and how much it changed since you were there saddens our hearts.
We are right behind you Gray, both mentally, boldly and spiritually all the time you post on this site.
We, truth seekers, love to read your truthfulness and your righteousness. We at Port Jefferson and Mount Sinai wish you and your loved ones peace and happiness. Truthseekers of the Northeast, Liverpool, Blue, Wayne and Friends
Yeah they were the best people in the world and that is why today Sunnis and Shiites are killing Christians, Jews, the minority Alawite and Druze sects in the central Syrian city of Adra and each other. They sure are peace loving people

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113311 Dec 28, 2013
Correction:*
The jews were respected in those days. And today, as we just read about your travels to the Middle East, and how much it changed since you were there.
... and what the illegal alien israeli terrorist jews' are doing now is so insanely criminal, that it just saddens our hearts to know the pain and suffering Palestinians had endured and the pain and suffering that the Palestinians are still enduring.
Our question is this, where, how and when does this Holocaust stop???

!
It will never stop until Jesus returns, as Islamists around the world are only upping the ante and killing more and more each day. You are worried about the Palestinians which is only right I think they have been unfairly done to as well but you also need to see the bigger picture of what is happening around the world in the name of Allah!!!!!!!!!!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113314 Dec 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Again, your true colors are showing and flowing, hypocrate!
You suppress and oppress any human being for 65 plus years and they'll turn into savages and kill one another. Have you ever thought how desperate and mentally crushed Palestinians must be arm themselves and dressed themselves with bombs. O, they are nuts and terrorist. No, they are fighting back the only way they can.
The real terrorist are the Israeli cowardly jews who have procured and attained Palestinians land by Terror, extermination, kidnapping, massacres, ethnic cleansing and dropping bombs on the Palestinians from the sky that warheads are loaded with dime, phosphorous chemicals, ungraded uranium and other goodies the jews experiment with. Now, you take that recipe and add kosher salt and injurious gluttonous rancid tyrannical pigs to it, what do you get. Yes, sh!t heads like you.
Jewish Mossad mottos, by deceptions, instigation, covert operation, backstabbing and endless lies, we will conquer our enemies. Jews are now on the sidelines after losing big to Hezbollah.
Let me put you into a cage for 65 years and starve you, torture you, kill your loved ones and denigrate and demean you, see what you come out as. In your case its just evil genes and bloodline that make you a brain damaged by bigot and racist supremist, just like the Talmud teaches, Kinda strange!.,
We feel sorry for you and your strange evil maniacal thinking and narcissists ways. Go grt a jb, or boy friend, you ugnorant nutbag!
Gray lived and traveled there, and you did not

I have done nothing of the sort, so stop the fabrication. I am a Christian not a Jew. When are you going to comment on what the Arabs have done in the name of their god allah around the world????

BTW don't tell me what to do, I don't take advice or orders from nutters such as your group who are only one sided.

Get a job yourself I've worked all my life and am now enjoying the fruits of my labour. It is different for a man to travel in the area as I have already highlighted. What type of country stops a person from bringing a personal bible into their country. I'll tell you what type of country. A bigoted fanatical one sided country that spews forth hate and intolerance for any other religion except its own. Now, you can go, you are dismissed!!!!!!!!!!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113315 Dec 29, 2013
<quoted text>
The allah people have murdered in cold blood one of our love ones, but with that said, their allah religion does not affect moi,or moi's love ones,
Zionist Jews religious cult and beliefs does!
And so does what Zion Jews' have done to the Palestinians and to America and too the Americans people.!
Well you obviously didn't think much of the one who was killed if it didn't affect you. I will ask you outright are you a Muslim and if so why do you not speak out against terrorism in the name of your God.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113321 Dec 29, 2013
<quoted text>
This is your quote sheilaa below...
"What type of country stops a person from bringing a personal bible into their country"
The answer to your quote is jewish Israel is that type of Country that would stop a person from bringing a personal Bible ynyo their country.. That's right,...the israeli jews burnt the Holy Bible and made a big fire out of it/., Is that the Country you were/are posting abut???
You are not talking nor are you posting about Palestine and Palestinian farmers, now are you?
You are talking and posting about Israel. or the Saudi. am i correct???.
O. btw,.....the job you retired from, and are enjoying the fruits of your labor from, was it a dirt bag company that you had to work forty years to retired from?
And did you work in the complaint department, where you were subjected to endless complaints by irate customers, who wanted and demanded their money back??
And did you had to stand there while the customers abused you, spit on you, threw crap at you and made obscene gestures to you??
And did you have to take being physically abused and verbal abused??
And did you, after many years started to look forward to being abused??
And now, that you are retired, do you think that you are going to come onto this site, where you are not welcome and abuse us Truth seekers, Well, my dear old coot, you have another guess coming!/.
Just because you've been abused all of your life, that doesn't mean you can abuse others and it surely doesn't mean that you have the right to enjoy the fruits of your labor at our expense. Now, can you do us a big favor Sheilaa, stop your spam, and can you take your mouse an find another site to haunt...
No that would be Saudi Arabia who offered me a job. The job I am currently retired from was that of a nurse practitioner working in A+E looking after idiots like you who came into the emergency department with among other things mental health disease. Abuse is your middle name and will not stop me from posting on this forum to highlight your mental disability. You can take your own mouse and shove it up your ass and I'm sure you will find it a familiar feeling having had many other things shoved up it

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113322 Dec 29, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
We know Sheebaa … the Jew was revealed many posts ago as the mask slipped, albeit, slowly, but surely. You're NFL, fan right? We know his Jewsish Heretage, and that also means of course you're Jim Just Jews and Ratty. Yes Shheeeeba the mask is well and truly off .. we see the yellow fangy teeth, and the pretence at 'christianity' is so obvious.
You think you are funny changing my actual quotes??? All it proves is that you are an idiot as has been documented elsewhere.MAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113325 Dec 29, 2013
Just in case you are too stupid to understand what I have posted re MAO it stands for "my arrogant position' which you constantly display. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113327 Dec 29, 2013
<quoted text>
No, we are not Muslims, but we have more respect for them than we have for israeli jews.
One of us left a large amount of hundreds in a store run by Muslims while looking for his credit card and it was returned weeks later when he returned to the store,
Now, if that was a six star Talmudic believer, whose a spawned lazy mooch, now my question to you would be, what DO YOU THINK would be the chances of ever seeing that money again?.
Then tell me what you are what your beliefs are if you are not ashamed of it????

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113328 Dec 29, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
is
LMAO dummy!!!!!!!!!! Another spelling typo? You seem to make many of them

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113336 Dec 29, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
You have never been a nurse Sheeeebaa … My current good lady is a nurse and she confirmed for me …. no self-respecting 'nurse' would EVER post such unprofessional abusive drivel on a public forum. Clearly the only one potentially with any mental disorder is you, you disgusting example of humanity. No please get back to your pigsty and please asap. Oh and don't bother threatens us with anymore 'nursing' observation ha ha. We know you serpent … and the Old Serpent who you worship.

You mean your sow?? Of course she would communicate that to you as you were humping her. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113337 Dec 29, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha... from 'nurse' to chairman MAO in one post. Definitely a sign of some form of paranoid disposition. You're only to be pitied here Sheebaaa, our Jewish poster of offensiveness, or is that Chairman MAO? Inbreeding maybe? We hope you're affliction is soon remedied ….'MAO.'
You haven't got the skills to pull it off go so and seek comfort from that sow of yours. LOL]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Gods r Delusions ... 668,029
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min bad bob 183,664
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min Lonestar 92,828
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Pegasus 286,108
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min Gabriel 979,526
FINDIKZADE Haseki Miele Servisi 2I2) 2O2 62 34 ... 1 hr birimariza 1
FATIH MIELE Servisi 2I2) 2O2 62 34 MIELE BEYAZ... 1 hr birimariza 1
More from around the web