Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121925 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#113199 Dec 28, 2013
Whilst waiting for dinner to cook I came upon a post from Uzi:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>

Wrong, Christianity never BROKE away from Judaism. It was never a part of it. Certain people started Christianity 400 years after Jesus died. Go figure. Jesus never started a new religion nor Christianity.

He was born as a jew , lived as a jew became a rabi (teacher) as a jew and was killed as the King of the Jew.

My response I agree with him!!!!!!!!!!

He was born a Jew, lived as a Jew and died as a Jew yet Uzi supporters deny this.

Actually Christianity stated the divinity of Jesus over 300 years AFTER the death of Jesus. He was no more God than I am

Interesting in view of the opinions of his supporters. He seems to support what I have stated all along and yet he grovels with idiots who deny it. Who is looking to win a popularity contest?? Not me LMAO
ocxz

Paris, France

#113200 Dec 28, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to get it this time. I do not believe in the talmud. The Bible is not the talmud.
I do remember Gaza. I also remember the hundreds of rockets fired from Gaza prior. If that had not been the case, I would agree with you.
I know what the U.S. would do if rockets were being fired at us, for whatever reason.
Do you remember american indians, they got their land stolen too, so they fired arrows, only to be shot down and the little that remained parked in reserves.

So, no i don't agree with you, you might speak nicely, but you strain to avoid acknowledging the roots of the problem by only adressing the consequences and you made your choice by supporting the agressors who originally did the terrible things and deny the right of the victims.

It is soooo easy to support the winner even if the fight was fixed,
maybe you have a stake

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113204 Dec 28, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so damn lacking in intelligence it's painful to even scan your bullshit here. You have no clue about the Kingdom of God and even less about life in general and definitely no self-respecting nurse would make such base comments about 'dishing out pills' or 'psych units'… makes you a liar a racist and generally not someone to trusted as far as you can fart.
Lean forward into your troth old sow and get enough slop to sleep it off for a few days, at least until next year - and leave the thread to the serious posters here. I also notice how you try desperately to write authoritatively in the same way as I, Wayne and Friends, Crimson and the folks at Port Jefferson, Gray et al …. BUT … it comes across as a dope trying it on amongst his betters. So sad to observe. Please … end the bullshit … sit back on your fat arse, chew a piece of grass and read as much as you can here before making any more comments. When you do make a comment, read it over 100 times before posting it to check for bullshit. If you're not sure … DO NOT POST please. It's more than embarrassing.
Hey dumbo, I'm not going anywhere, you will be gone way before I ever am. Keep taking your valium and it will allow you to deal with being the true looser that you are.:))

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113205 Dec 28, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
to be
LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113206 Dec 28, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
This proves my points above. Dire Dire Dire ..every word. Give up now old sow. It's awful ..really awful bullshit from beginning to end

Yeah right whilst waiting for you I have proven that you have a mental problem that appears to be, but is not limited to a dissociative disorder. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113207 Dec 28, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
to be
... or not to be honest, that is your problem. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113209 Dec 28, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
to be
Your posts are so boring and irrelevant that I am surprised that you have the gall to show your face on this forum. I bid all good night. I am not prepared to waste my time posting to a dummy such as ET. LMAO
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#113212 Dec 28, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Indigenous Australians were nomads who didn't own the land. They moved as nomads from place to place as the climate deemed, just like the Israelites did. Australia shares its land with many people including the indigenous Australians. I don't know what you are trying to portray???
Israel shares its land with many people, including Palestinians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_...
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#113213 Dec 28, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Any point to be made here with your silly unsubstantiated nonsense?
Just curious as to whom you would side with? Those fighting for ASSad or those fighting against ASS ad?

PLO Executive Committee member Hanan Ashrawi held the Syrian government responsible for launching air raids on the Yarmouk camp, killing and wounding dozens of Palestinians. She described the attack on the camp as a “brutal massacre...

PLO Executive Committee member Hanan Ashrawi held the Syrian government responsible for launching air raids on the Yarmouk camp, killing and wounding dozens of Palestinians. She described the attack on the camp as a “brutal massacre
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#113214 Dec 28, 2013
The two rival Palestinian parties are hoping that Assad will forgive them for failing to support his regime against the rebels – a move that has resulted, since the beginning of the civil war, in the displacement and death of tens of thousands of Palestinians living in Syria.

More than 200,000 Palestinians have been forced to flee their homes in several refugee camps in Syria, while another 2,000 have been killed in the fighting between the Syrian army and the opposition forces
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#113215 Dec 28, 2013
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#113217 Dec 28, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
The aim of the brutal destruction of Damascus and Syria is part of a USA/Israeli/Zionist plan to weaken the ME even further. So-called 'freedom loving' USA has aided with Jews the destruction of Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt and others and eventually they will probably go for Iran … the overall agenda being to control the resources of the ME.
If you can't see that then you're blind to reality.
I 'side' with truth with the Lord God and with eternal and universal justice.
Afghanistan destroyed? I'm sure you thought the Taliban ran Afghanistan especially well, and if only left alone would have brought the country to great new heights for it's people!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asi...

Iraq? Yes I'm sure you think Saddam was also a great leader raising the aspirations and hopes of all peoples!(He sure did know who to slaughter) Too bad the Jews wiped out his nuclear aspirations!!!

Mo Mo KaDaffy and Libya ? Oh yes what a jewel of a leader he was?? Btw...How many ars did that creepy flake sponsor?

Egypt? What's the matter the muslim brotherhood was a little over the top with it's power?

Iran? Now there's a pillar of justice for all. Why is it that in Iran that a womans testimony in court is worth only half that of that of a mans? And we love their(Irans) standing on Apostacy!!!

Also, what quantity of ME resources have you used?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#113219 Dec 28, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then will then agree to disagree. The legitimacy of most of the NT is questionable at best. 13 of the books were written by a man who had never even met Jesus. Barnabas had never met Jesus either and depended on Paul for what he believed. Paul even argued with the apostles who had spent three years with Jesus. None of the apostles believed in a triune God. People like getting their ears tickled and you appear to be one of them. Paul promoted his own "Christianity" and I know who I'll be picking. If you say that Paul had an encounter on the road to Damascus then so did Mohammad in a cave. Doesn't make it true.

Saying you don't believe the N.T. is more honest than making something up. The Kingdom of God is preached in the gospels before Saul/Paul.

Paul argued with the disciples over taking the gospel to the gentiles without any Jewish requirements. Peter settled the arguement on behalf of all gentiles.

People like getting their ears tickled and I'm one of them. Scriptures say peopel will mock and scoff at the scriptures and you are one of them.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#113220 Dec 28, 2013
Correction People like getting their ears tickled and I'm one of them?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#113221 Dec 28, 2013
Bobby and Blunder whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
><
It's quite obvious to any educated righteous person, that you have a boner for the israeli terrorists liars and their supporting greedy corrupt me stooges...,,,,
If you're supposedly so educated, why can't you put together an English sentence, hillbilly?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#113222 Dec 28, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your Aramaic?
How about your Ancient Greek language skills or even Ancient Hebrew?
Do you speak ANY other language?
If so, you should understand how much is lost in simple translations from different Language Families.
Briefly, we have no idea what our/your vision of "God", Zeus, YHWH was or said.
Thusands of years of oral transmissions wre recorded by Hebrew scribes long after the Stories had been told and re-told etc.
Try a little humility in knowing that your Religion, Cult, Mythology may not be the oly One
Billions of other people can't be completely "Wrong"
The world is bigger than your Snake swallowing, multi-millionaire, Preacher man in his tent by the Trailer Court!
If you don't believe the scriptures just say it. It is very easy to see anyway.

I don't know everything but I know enough to not be influenced by people like you.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#113227 Dec 28, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
And when the last allied westerner puts the lights out all hell will let loose ….
I guess you love to impose 'western democracy' abroad eh?… such as killing innocents with drone attacks, destroying infrastructures, having soup kitchens all over the place, people dying through lack of medical care, killing anyone who blows the whistle on the ZOG terror state …. ever been to Detroit? You know the American dream …
Infrastructure destruction? I'm sure you are so very concerned with that. I'm sure you'll be on the next flight out of your couchy western country to head to the ME to volunteer to rebuild.

Now were you about to tel me the wondrous accomplishments of the Taliban?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#113228 Dec 28, 2013
Bobby and Wonder who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
><
It's quite obvious to any educated righteous person, that you have a boner for the israeli terrorists liars and their supporting greedy corrupt me stooges...,,,,
Why do you minions always have to a accuse people of supporting something vile because they don't agree with you? You are all about your hatred.

Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#113230 Dec 28, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you minions always have to a accuse people of supporting something vile because they don't agree with you? You are all about your hatred.
“Hatred” is supporting or being blind to a genuine holocaust occurring right now.

History has proven that Israel's long ruling Zionists will not stop their declared policy of Genocide until all non Jews are dead or driven from their generations old home:

- Plan Dalet is still Israeli policy

And:

-“Genocide verdict against Israel sets a key precedent”
http://rt.com/op-edge/tribunal-israel-genocid...

Only a much better Foreign armed, better trained & better unified Resistance has the chance of saving Palestine's non Zionists from the current systematic, & mechanized Extermination that is clearly Israeli policy

You hear nothing about Israel's censored deployment of automated and indiscriminate Killing Machines that currently use Gazan Extermination as a Marketing ploy:

“The Lab”: Israel Tests Weapons, Tactics On Captive Palestinian Population
http://www.wrmea.org/wrmea-archives/551-washi...

EXCERPT " The reason is that there are massive profits to be made from testing Israeli military innovations on the more than four million Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.
" CONTINUED

When Palestinians protest peacefully.....they are deliberately gunned down ("Rubber" bullets are steel coated with hard plastic & like gas, is equally lethal at the intentional close ranges they are used by IDF.

-Israel frequently stages phony, Mossad initiated "Terrorist Attacks" to inflicta massacre to be excused as "Fighting Terrorism"

The current Christmastime Massacre is identical in advanced planning, staged provocation to "Cast Lead" & "Pillar of Cloud" as an excuse to inflict another 100 to 1 kill ratio. Those "Terrorist Attacks" harmed no one whil the Palestinian body count began with an anonymous 3 year old girl.

If she were Israeli, the photo op and family interview would be all over the NY Times etc.

What could be more clear than the fact that Israel is determined to Exterminate/Expel the entire non Jewish Palestinian population; Christian, Copts, Muslims & what effect will greater Unity have on a US Funded, Regional Superpower obsessed with Expansion and complete Extermination?

Other than the absurd prospect of cutting all US Aid, a huge BDS movement or serious Foreign (Russian, Chinese) involvement will save what remains of Palestine's non Zionist population from a "Final Solution" inflicted by "The State that Pity Built".

Only Hezbollah knows how to effectively deal with cowardly & pudgy Child Killers calling themselves a "Military"

Thanks,

Gray
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#113231 Dec 28, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I have frequently praised the ethical Jews & Israelis who oppose what is an indisputable Genocide going on in Israel/Palestine, today

I've been to the region and done my part.

"Christianity" is more than about words, it's about having the courage to confront Genocidal Hatred.

You're not likely to be influenced by anyone who tells you wnat you lazily want to believe out of ignorance.

Have you ever been to the Mid East and seen bot sides of the "conflict/Genocide.

Narrow minded Bible Thumping is not the essence of Christ's teaching.

You'd be surprised an what other people know & do outside of your narrow little world.

Go out & do some good on this planet; "warming a pew" doesn't count.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 100,551
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 980,169
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liamm 670,352
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Sky Writer 31 184,288
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
Treating others with respect 11 hr UnderstandPeople 14
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 12 hr Seejay 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) Wed Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web