Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121911 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#113237 Dec 28, 2013
Devils lair is tel aviv wrote:
Palestinians are not just Muslims.
Why would Netanyahu tell Obama and the World/?... that he's going to keep building illegal settlements and nobody is going to stop israel from doing so/.
He's laughing at us Americans, USA and the world.
Boy, did we create and support a monster and a serial killing rogue regime of endless supreme war crime atrocities.
Bibi never said : that he's going to keep building illegal settlements and nobody is going to stop israel from doing so.

Those are not illegal settlement thearabs are doing it. hahaha hahah nazi propaganda, just does no work.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#113240 Dec 28, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I knew that.
What does the fabulous and toothless UN(except when the US provides the teeth that is) say about the recent chemical weapons use in Syria? Has anyone heard the verdict on that?
"Really?????" They used chemical weapons to kill old men women and children??? I must notify the UN I guess they missed those reports photos and live videos from Syria. I guess they did not hear about the Syrian Airfoce bombing today a vegetable market and killing 35 people mostly women and kids. I must tell the muslim controlled UN about this. Stinking I-slime.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#113241 Dec 28, 2013
Bobby and Blunder whore wrote:
<quoted text>

Just look at NFL avatar, which tellss you she's a "Clockwork Orange" freak., that's not been fullly tested yet!
Hey USA born",....Who taught you these lies and fallacies about Jesus Christ and Israel,
Was it your sin-a-gog?
So you're now some sort of graphics expert. You're incredibly slow, aren't you, racist? Why do you worship a Jewish god?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#113242 Dec 28, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had several Jewish girlfriends and have known some decent Jews. I am aware there are Jews out there who hate Jews who kill children. You lack the truth of Christ in my view and certainly your aggressiveness and hatred does not quite fit the wonderful message Christ brings. May I remind you for the umpteenth time it is you who hates arabs who kill children yet do not hate Jews who kill children. Makes you a Christian Zionist which is not a follower of Christ. By not hating Jews who kill children also makes you a very prejudiced individual. Calling me names does not change the facts of your cut- and- paste- lover- of- Jews- who- kill- children-meserable-life, little boy.
U had several jewish owned dogs as sex objects, those were not jewish girlfriends. Nazis like u dont have jewish friends and never will.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#113246 Dec 28, 2013
israel home to horn toads wrote:
<quoted text>
`
Brilliant posting...
Peace and Happiness to you Liverpool and to all your love ones/....
Both uzi, and sheilaaa, have one thing in common, they hate Jesus Christ. and blaspheme God's High Priest of Melchezedek by calling Jesus a Cult believer and a zion talmudic jew war crime heathen that are God's chosen people.
The word "jew" represents a religion, not a race of people from Ancient time,,
And according to the highest court of this land in USA and also in the Grand..Courts of Middle east, jews have no Bibical claims to land as converts occultist to Judiasm.
So,...it's simple logic for education people that tells us that Jesus Christ did not belong to the oral religion Pharisiasm that worship satan and that Talmud teaches the converts today.
Jews did not exist in the English language until 1775, and prior to that they were know as Ashkenazi, Khazanites, Edomites, etc,....,and Pharisic Pharisees was the precuror to jews written talmud and modern jew's occultist genesis...
Poor idiot prove that I HATE Jesus, please. I dont hate jews I hate only nazislamist idiots like u but than again who does not??? Go back to ur Mt, Sinai hospital cell for the mentally retarded.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#113247 Dec 28, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Islamic madness. You are all about hatred.
How many Jewish women have you dated and have the bodies been recovered?
hahahahaha hahahaha thats when they bit off his 1 inch dick and spet it out in the toilet, all are alive and happy.
syhleti guy

London, UK

#113249 Dec 28, 2013
Evil pigs zionists . Viva pali bros and sisters
syhleti guy

London, UK

#113251 Dec 28, 2013
64 yrs you pigs leftpalisto rot in campscommitted so many bombings on palis and syria and threaten somany pplinmiddle east with nukes andcause turmoil there please zionist leave palistine goback to america orrussia or eastern europe .

USA

#113252 Dec 28, 2013
ExcrementTe wrote:
<quoted text>
In your little racist dreams OOZingsh!t …. does it hurt to discover many Jewish chicas aren't too crazy about you socially fkcd-up moon heads? I had to to take to practically fighting them off of u live back to the Palestinians you robbed it from.
Another manic phase, little creep? You'll be up all night again, won't you? You've seen those who watch you,haven't you?
syhleti guy

London, UK

#113253 Dec 28, 2013
Im a muslim but not a nazi i dont have no white supiour race complex im not. Even white im a short hansom brown south asian man plus most muslims are asians so muslims cant be nazis.

USA

#113256 Dec 28, 2013
ExcremenTe wrote:
ha
Because you're being monitored, I'm sure you're not laughing, little creepy dude.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#113257 Dec 28, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Israel shares its land with many people, including Palestinians.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_...
Then why is she unable to share it with the people that she kicked out of the land in the first place?

Location hidden

#113258 Dec 28, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? The only thing you prove here is that you're a paid Jew, hasbarat racist fool who apologies on behalf of Jews for their atrocities in the middle east and beyond whilst hating the arab victims of such atrocities. The proof is in your dire posts old sow. Indeed what level of nursing is required to diagnose someone with a couple of nics with a 'disorder' ha ha. You really are fond of calling people 'ill' when they don't agree with your bullshit. Some people would say you're exhibiting paranoia but I'll leave it to the 'experts' to decide old sow. But, on reflection, you certainly have 'issues' shall we say; one of which being extremely lacking in intelligence, but, hey, stick around and we'll do our best to help. What WAS that about the Kingdom of God again? oh and about Jesus being a Jew? And ……. bla bla …. haha.
Nope, no one is paying me anything so try and control that sick imagination of yours. Trying to put words in my mouth is not going to work either. You sound like a broken record that keeps repeating the same boring old line.Try for a few new ones. I'll be sticking around alright especially to continue making a fool out of you. It's kind of fun. BTW what is this fetish with you and sows is that all you can attract???

Location hidden

#113259 Dec 28, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's gonna take some time old sow with your particular arse. LOL
Funny how you are able to see my ass through the internet you deluded little boy. I told you that you had mental problems and you confirm it to all of us on a daily basis. Maybe that ass you can see is that of your girlfriend the sow that lives with you.

Location hidden

#113262 Dec 28, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying you don't believe the N.T. is more honest than making something up. The Kingdom of God is preached in the gospels before Saul/Paul.
Paul argued with the disciples over taking the gospel to the gentiles without any Jewish requirements. Peter settled the arguement on behalf of all gentiles.
People like getting their ears tickled and I'm one of them. Scriptures say peopel will mock and scoff at the scriptures and you are one of them.

That may well be so but if you look at the NT overall the credibility over who it was written by is disputed by most scholars and it is suggested that the books were written by others than whom the gospels are ascribed to. The have basically tried to erase the Jewishness of Jesus and the apostles by promoting the Pauline "Christianity" over what Jesus actually taught. It must have been embarrassing to the early church that the original followers of Jesus insisted that Catholicism was a heresy. No attempt was ever made by the church to explain why there was an unbroken chain of successors from James up until 132AD who had bitterly repudiated western Christendom. It remains a fact that for several hundred years there were followers to the apostolic interpretation of Jesus.(not Paul's interpretation)

Jesus also stated that false prophets would come after him and this can be seen today with the multitude of churches that are around. It started very early in the history of Christianity and continues to this day
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#113263 Dec 28, 2013
arab lies and more lies and more lies

http://calevbenyefuneh.blogspot.co.il/2012/12...
syhleti guy

London, UK

#113264 Dec 28, 2013
Viva palis

Location hidden

#113266 Dec 28, 2013
Uzi wrote:
arab lies and more lies and more lies
http://calevbenyefuneh.blogspot.co.il/2012/12...
Are you saying that you do not agree with a separate Palestinian state?
syhleti guy

London, UK

#113267 Dec 28, 2013
Britain gives zionist israel nuclear sunmarines trade and america gives more them a billion dollers a ur amd bunk bustrt bombs and all kinds of nasty weapons while palis make home made low range missles material comes smugglef in its a very unequal war dont you think uzi .
Gray

Richmond, VA

#113268 Dec 28, 2013
Bobby and Wonder who wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
I
EDITED FOR SPACE

Excellent observations and informative too!

Your characterizations of our tiresome gaggle of Hasbarats was right on spot howeever they don’t deserve being dignified by any notice.

The whole glut are interchangeable with their ignorant, Fact Free, Off topic drivel.

The Commenter who asked “Where are the smart Jews”spoke volumes.

The Smart Jews have enough sense to realize that there is nothing defensible by Israel’s irrefutable & innumerable atrocities.

The Smart Jews know that the current, Genocidal Zionist policies are digging Israel’s Grave,

The Smart Jews are not so myopic as to be blind to the impact of World opinion and dismiss it as simply “Anti Semitic”; it’s the Zionists and their dimwitted dupes, against the entire Planet; not good odds.

You mentioned America’s Vetoing 522 Israeli UN Violation breaches. That is contrary to the interests of both countries and exposes the US Government as the pack of Zionist hirelings it is.

The criminal & bloody multi $ Trillion trail of atrocities is emblematic of the demise of both countries; the host & the parasite.

Only educated, loyal and active Americans and Smart Jews can change a certain cataclysm most likely in the form of a Regional/World War.

Our flaccid few; the ignorant, treasonous and delusional are only useless, sideline noise who do and say nothing.

The “Smart Jews” are not among them nore ar they howling “Hater” & “Anti Semite” instead of an honest, factual rebuttal.

Many Thanks to all & best wishes for a Zionist Free New Year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guaranteed Trading Signals – Automatic Binary O... (May '13) 11 min DamianStein 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Double Fine 950,250
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 27 min ChristineM 14,170
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Brian_G 615,724
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Brian_G 627,240
"Bad News: 71% of Women do NOT Reach An Orgasm... 2 hr dethmetalchick 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 42,229
More from around the web