Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121925 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#113093 Dec 27, 2013
ExcremenTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me little bunny burner : your little rabbit friend Sheebaaa hates muslims who kill children but doesn't hate Jews who kill children. Do you really not hate Jews who kill children? Do you hold the Bible close to your bosom whilst revelling in love for those Jews (not ALL or every Jew) who murder?
When you latch onto a cliche, you really choke it to death, don't you, worshiper of a Jewish man?

An NFL Fan

USA

#113094 Dec 27, 2013
ExcremenTe wrote:
Do you hold the Bible close to your bosom whilst revelling in love for those Jews (not ALL or every Jew) who murder?
That's pretty weird if you do, Bugs.
While you're at it, why not repeat your lonely self a few more times, creep?

Are they watching this weekend?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113096 Dec 27, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
Do you hold the Bible close to your bosom whilst revelling in love for those Jews (not ALL or every Jew) who murder?
That's pretty weird if you do, Bugs.
Don't worry about minion.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113097 Dec 27, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing my friend! How these doleful 'people' try to quote scripture to further the Zionist Killing Agenda.
Even the words "truth seekers" is becoming funny. You truth is if you don't hate this then you must hate that.
danetoo

London, UK

#113098 Dec 27, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>Poor misunderstood little Dane and former protestant, now not even an atheist … the cruelty and nastiness of Jews like Sheebaaa here doesn't bother you at all does it you nasty, cruel little freak?
You're weird ....
danetoo

London, UK

#113099 Dec 27, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>No one expects any thing more from you than name calling and deep rooted irrational hatred.

Let me remind you that you are the one who believes Anglicans, Jews, Catholics and Masons are watching you and harassing you. It's a story you often repeat.

I am just pointing out your history of hospitalizations for mental illness so no one wastes any time taking you seriously.
Ohhh that explains it ...

A forum such as this does sometimes attract lunatics - such as that one - and the other one who starts typing half a page down into the text box for some strange reason - perhaps it's the voices telling him to do it like that ...
- and he talks about himself as "we" ... He and "them" = the voices ...

An NFL Fan

USA

#113100 Dec 27, 2013
Crimson and Clover wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
Hello Liver fool,...where the "Beatles" reigned!
We ,love you , yea, yea yea.....
'USA Born' and 'Sheilaa' are two real live certified and bonafide nutbags, who believe that Jesus Christ was a jew...
lmudic Demonized Cult of Tribal Jewry..
What Blasphmous Satanic ploys and shills for israel MachinationMachine of Pure Sinfulness.
It's both funny and pathetic the way you try to sound as if you have something important to say, stooge.
danetoo

London, UK

#113101 Dec 27, 2013
Wow Jesus h. Christ must be turning in his cave at the associations being made in his name .. Lol

Just incredible how many people use that name to be nasty ...
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113102 Dec 27, 2013
<quoted text>
~`
Hello Liverpool,...where the "Beatles" reigned!
We ,love you , yea, yea yea.....
'USA Born' and 'Sheilaa' are two real live certified and bonafide nutbags, who believe that Jesus Christ was a jew...
And if that's not crazy enough they both go on spewing by cut, copy and paste Bible Scriptures that have nothing to do with Jesus Christ not being a jew.
Then Wayne posted a recognized Jewish world renowned scholar who spells it out that Jesus Christ was not a jew and then gives irrefutable proof that this is/was a ploy of zionism for gullible and naive Christian.
That's right these Christians put trusted and put faith in their religious leaders' teachings of Jesus Christ being King of Talmudic Demonized Cult of Tribal Jewry..
What Blasphmous Satanic ploys and shills for israel MachinationMachine of Pure Sinfulness.
You didn't answer the question.

How does Matthew 23 change who Christ's mother was, where He was born or why He came? These should be easy questions for someone so intelligent.

I did cut and paste scripture to show my point but all you can do is rant about cutting and pasting. If you don't like reading what the scriptures really say, then quit posting your made up version.

Nobody said Jesus was King of anything talmud. Those are your words. Who died and gave you the right to judge and attach your foul crap to someone who doesn't agree with you.

You hatred is satanic. Probably feels natural to you by now.

USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113103 Dec 27, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me little bunny burner : your little rabbit friend Sheebaaa hates muslims who kill children but doesn't hate Jews who kill children. Do you really not hate Jews who kill children? Do you hold the Bible close to your bosom whilst revelling in love for those Jews (not ALL or every Jew) who murder?
I've never heard anyone say the foul crap you accuse them of. So tell me little satan fodder, does "kill" ever leave your mind?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113109 Dec 27, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bugs in the USA … what's up Doc? All you got is the Talmud right? You believe that crap?
Remember Gaza? 1300 and including 400 murdered by Jews using white phosphorus illegal chemical weapons … against mothers and their children?
Try to get it this time. I do not believe in the talmud. The Bible is not the talmud.

I do remember Gaza. I also remember the hundreds of rockets fired from Gaza prior. If that had not been the case, I would agree with you.

I know what the U.S. would do if rockets were being fired at us, for whatever reason.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113110 Dec 27, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally spot on Crimson and Clover!!!! You're so right … but notice how the love to call Christ a 'Jewish man' as though he lived down the road from these scornful lot of heathens. They have little time before they meet the Messiah and better get him closer soon.
Peace and love to all!!!
Maybe you can answer how Matthew 23 proves Jesus was not a Jew.I'm open to learning new things.

How does Matthew 23 change who Jesus' mother was, where He was born or why He came?

Seems to be a hard question so far.

An NFL Fan

USA

#113111 Dec 27, 2013
ExcremeT wrote:
<quoted text>
"ut maybe 'brutish' or 'terrible' or even 'awful'…. or better still find some pictures of kids blown up by Israeli nasty' words to call them eh?
Have you checked for the surveillance vehicle parked down the block, creepy dude?

An NFL Fan

USA

#113116 Dec 27, 2013
ExcremenT wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been explained many times on this thread …. are to too dumb to follow ? More importantly hazar 'Jews' as a bicycle has to a Papa New Gsion I'm flogging a dead horse.
What would a dope like you know of theology? Besides, you're nearly illiterate and you haven't many marbles left.

How many of your accounts have been cancelled for racist rants, little man?

An NFL Fan

USA

#113122 Dec 27, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
As a theologian and scholar I can say this, notwithstanding all the typos, with absolute authority. Christ was never a Jew. Remember this … it is indeed one of the biggest lies promulgated by Jews for decades and foolish so-called 'Christians' have been duped by this big Satanic lie.
In other words, you worship a Jewish god. No wonder they watch you, skank.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#113131 Dec 27, 2013
Some reasons to consider why Jesus was a Jew

His immediate family was Jewish. Mary and Joseph celebrated all the Jewish feasts and festivals.

Luke 2:41-50. Luke explains that Mary and Joseph went up to Jerusalem every year to celebrate the festival of the Passover

When Jesus was born they went up to the temple for two reasons for Mary's purification and for Joseph to redeem his son.

A firstborn son must be redeemed. This is because the angel of death passed over the homes of the Hebrews with the blood of the door posts and spared the first born sons. They were then the property of the Lord and given for his service. The redemption price was to buy the son back into the family.

Mary submitted to the childbirth purification ritual–with its mandatory sin offering

Jesus was circumcised on the 8th day in keeping with their Jewish faith

Jesus and the apostles attended the Jewish synagogues and even when Jesus died they continued to do so.

Jesus believed in one true God and the concept re a trinity was unknown to him or his followers.. The concept of the trinity was a man made concept that was only accepted in 325 in Nicaea. Neither was it universally accepted by the early church fathers

Jesus taught the following:

Matthew 7:6:
“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do,
they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.”

To the Jews dogs and pigs were unclean animals and they were analogous with the lifestyle of the Gentiles

Matthew 10: 5-6
Go ye not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go ye rather unto The Lost Sheep Of The House Of Israel.
Matthew 15:24
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 15:22-26 But he answered her and said, It is Not Fair To Take The Children's Bread And Cast It To The Dogs.

Why would he teach the above if he was not a Jew???

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113134 Dec 27, 2013
Crimson and Wonder who wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaha,heheheheheh! you are one hellava nutbag!
Reason to think Jesus Christ was a jew....unbelieveabke offals and tripe for the mindless here on this site!
Only an illiterate inane mad woman would post what you did above..Now we are waiting for it to judged brilliant! hahahahahaheheheeheeh!
Instead of continuing with your verbal diarrhoea why don't you try presenting some facts to dispute what I have said, or are you unable to do that and the above is the best you have to offer. I'm leaning toward the second choice :))
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#113137 Dec 27, 2013
<quoted text>
~`
Aint you the nosy meddlesome one, whose butting into my postings, that did not concern you.
You do know what a yenti is?
Since you want to be recognized by me, i'm assuming you want to show me just how smart you think you are!
And you're really not interested in the real Truths about Jesus Christ......am i right/?
Just admit it, you can't answer the question because you lie?

If I want to know the truth about Jesus, I'll read the scripture.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113138 Dec 27, 2013
Crimson and Wonder who wrote:
I guess that you didn't read what I posted earlier: You now appear to be splitting hairs re the word Jew

Jesus was a Jew. The word "Jew" (in Hebrew, "Yehudi") is derived from the name Judah, which was the name of one of Jacob's twelve sons. Judah was the ancestor of one of the tribes of Israel, which was named after him. Likewise, the word Judaism literally means "Judah-ism," that is, the religion of the Yehudim. Other sources, however, say that the word "Yehudim" means "People of G-d," because the first three letters of "Yehudah" are the same as the first three letters of G-d's four-letter name.

Originally, the term Yehudi referred specifically to members of the tribe of Judah, as distinguished from the other tribes of Israel. However, after the death of King Solomon, the nation of Israel was split into two kingdoms: the kingdom of Judah and the kingdom of Israel (I Kings 12; II Chronicles 10). After that time, the word Yehudi could properly be used to describe anyone from the kingdom of Judah, which included the tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Levi, as well as scattered settlements from other tribes. The most obvious biblical example of this usage is in Esther 2:5, where Mordecai is referred to as both a Yehudi and a member of the tribe of Benjamin.

In the 6th century B.C.E., the kingdom of Israel was conquered by Assyria and the ten tribes were exiled from the land (II Kings 17), leaving only the tribes in the kingdom of Judah remaining to carry on Abraham's heritage. These people of the kingdom of Judah were generally known to themselves and to other nations as Yehudim (Jews), and that name continues to be used today.

Jesus was descended from the tribe of Judah and he was a Jew

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#113140 Dec 27, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep leaning piggy sow and hopefully you'll end up with your snout back in the troth you mother of all dopes….
Expecting intelligent people to actually discuss your synagogue of satanic drivel. What a little piggy you are. Leave the more challenging debate to others who are in a better position to discuss!
I hope that you are not including yourself into the phrase" intelligent people" because you would be way out of line and would also re confirm what I have already stated about you and that is that you are deluded. I would be happy if you left yourself out of the "discussion "because you have nothing useful or relevant to say. Now run along like you usually do when I have put you in your place. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusions ... 670,627
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Lonestar 101,419
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 980,344
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 184,336
Poll The Arguement and Fight Thread (Apr '08) 3 hr positronium 15,624
News Protests in UK at Israeli action (Jul '06) 4 hr Lorraine Belloni 58
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Peter Ross 445,679
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr David C Pumpkins 286,266
More from around the web