Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
97,901 - 97,920 of 115,590 Comments Last updated 28 min ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

ExcelInTe wrote:
As a theologian and scholar I can say this, notwithstanding all the typos, with absolute authority. Christ was never a Jew. Remember this … it is indeed one of the biggest lies promulgated by Jews for decades and foolish so-called 'Christians' have been duped by this big Satanic lie.
In other words, you worship a Jewish god. No wonder they watch you, skank.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Some reasons to consider why Jesus was a Jew

His immediate family was Jewish. Mary and Joseph celebrated all the Jewish feasts and festivals.

Luke 2:41-50. Luke explains that Mary and Joseph went up to Jerusalem every year to celebrate the festival of the Passover

When Jesus was born they went up to the temple for two reasons for Mary's purification and for Joseph to redeem his son.

A firstborn son must be redeemed. This is because the angel of death passed over the homes of the Hebrews with the blood of the door posts and spared the first born sons. They were then the property of the Lord and given for his service. The redemption price was to buy the son back into the family.

Mary submitted to the childbirth purification ritual–with its mandatory sin offering

Jesus was circumcised on the 8th day in keeping with their Jewish faith

Jesus and the apostles attended the Jewish synagogues and even when Jesus died they continued to do so.

Jesus believed in one true God and the concept re a trinity was unknown to him or his followers.. The concept of the trinity was a man made concept that was only accepted in 325 in Nicaea. Neither was it universally accepted by the early church fathers

Jesus taught the following:

Matthew 7:6:
“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do,
they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.”

To the Jews dogs and pigs were unclean animals and they were analogous with the lifestyle of the Gentiles

Matthew 10: 5-6
Go ye not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go ye rather unto The Lost Sheep Of The House Of Israel.
Matthew 15:24
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 15:22-26 But he answered her and said, It is Not Fair To Take The Children's Bread And Cast It To The Dogs.

Why would he teach the above if he was not a Jew???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Crimson and Wonder who wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaha,heheheheheh! you are one hellava nutbag!
Reason to think Jesus Christ was a jew....unbelieveabke offals and tripe for the mindless here on this site!
Only an illiterate inane mad woman would post what you did above..Now we are waiting for it to judged brilliant! hahahahahaheheheeheeh!
Instead of continuing with your verbal diarrhoea why don't you try presenting some facts to dispute what I have said, or are you unable to do that and the above is the best you have to offer. I'm leaning toward the second choice :))
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Crimson and Clover wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
Aint you the nosy meddlesome one, whose butting into my postings, that did not concern you.
You do know what a yenti is?
Since you want to be recognized by me, i'm assuming you want to show me just how smart you think you are!
And you're really not interested in the real Truths about Jesus Christ......am i right/?
Just admit it, you can't answer the question because you lie?

If I want to know the truth about Jesus, I'll read the scripture.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

I guess that you didn't read what I posted earlier: You now appear to be splitting hairs re the word Jew

Jesus was a Jew. The word "Jew" (in Hebrew, "Yehudi") is derived from the name Judah, which was the name of one of Jacob's twelve sons. Judah was the ancestor of one of the tribes of Israel, which was named after him. Likewise, the word Judaism literally means "Judah-ism," that is, the religion of the Yehudim. Other sources, however, say that the word "Yehudim" means "People of G-d," because the first three letters of "Yehudah" are the same as the first three letters of G-d's four-letter name.

Originally, the term Yehudi referred specifically to members of the tribe of Judah, as distinguished from the other tribes of Israel. However, after the death of King Solomon, the nation of Israel was split into two kingdoms: the kingdom of Judah and the kingdom of Israel (I Kings 12; II Chronicles 10). After that time, the word Yehudi could properly be used to describe anyone from the kingdom of Judah, which included the tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Levi, as well as scattered settlements from other tribes. The most obvious biblical example of this usage is in Esther 2:5, where Mordecai is referred to as both a Yehudi and a member of the tribe of Benjamin.

In the 6th century B.C.E., the kingdom of Israel was conquered by Assyria and the ten tribes were exiled from the land (II Kings 17), leaving only the tribes in the kingdom of Judah remaining to carry on Abraham's heritage. These people of the kingdom of Judah were generally known to themselves and to other nations as Yehudim (Jews), and that name continues to be used today.

Jesus was descended from the tribe of Judah and he was a Jew

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep leaning piggy sow and hopefully you'll end up with your snout back in the troth you mother of all dopes….
Expecting intelligent people to actually discuss your synagogue of satanic drivel. What a little piggy you are. Leave the more challenging debate to others who are in a better position to discuss!
I hope that you are not including yourself into the phrase" intelligent people" because you would be way out of line and would also re confirm what I have already stated about you and that is that you are deluded. I would be happy if you left yourself out of the "discussion "because you have nothing useful or relevant to say. Now run along like you usually do when I have put you in your place. LOL

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

‘Largest Massacre of Christians in Syria’ Ignored

The worst Christian massacre—complete with mass graves, tortured-to-death women and children, and destroyed churches—recently took place in Syria, at the hands of the U.S.-supported jihadi “rebels”; and the U.S. government and its “mainstream media” mouthpiece are, as usual, silent (that is, when not actively trying to minimize matters).

The massacre took place in Sadad, an ancient Syriac Orthodox Christian habitation, so old as to be mentioned in the Old Testament. Most of the region’s inhabitants are poor, as Sadad is situated in the remote desert between Homs and Damascus (desert regions, till now, apparently the only places Syria’s Christians could feel secure; 600 Christian families had earlier fled there for sanctuary from the jihad, only to be followed by it).

http://www.raymondibrahim.com/islam/largest-m...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

ExcelInTe wrote:
I hate to be so hard on you Beer Sheebaaaa but you really are rather pathetic, I have no alternative … I'm actually trying to help you believe it or not. It's horrible to witness such blindness here. It's not as if we're discussing the weather, nay, this is Christ the Messiah under the spotlight. Every care must therefore be taken not to lie and be deceitful but rather to present the truth in all it's glory.
God loves all humanity and wants all of us to see his glory… occasionally we must remember this fact so I have no real malice towards you as I'm sure the great people of Port Jefferson do not but there's only so much nonsense people can take. Just saying. Listen up to the truth here and stop being a piggy fool.
Run along you fool. You opinion is like that of a pharisee worth nada. Try helping yourself first you need it more than me!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

waleed sadat wrote:
‘Largest Massacre of Christians in Syria’ Ignored
The worst Christian massacre—complete with mass graves, tortured-to-death women and children, and destroyed churches—recently took place in Syria, at the hands of the U.S.-supported jihadi “rebels”; and the U.S. government and its “mainstream media” mouthpiece are, as usual, silent (that is, when not actively trying to minimize matters).
The massacre took place in Sadad, an ancient Syriac Orthodox Christian habitation, so old as to be mentioned in the Old Testament. Most of the region’s inhabitants are poor, as Sadad is situated in the remote desert between Homs and Damascus (desert regions, till now, apparently the only places Syria’s Christians could feel secure; 600 Christian families had earlier fled there for sanctuary from the jihad, only to be followed by it).
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/islam/largest-m...
Obama and America have a lot to answer for. It is they who are supplying arms to these rebels so that they are able to kill as many as they have

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

As expected, Christmas did not pass the Islamic world without church attacks and slaughtered Christians. It’s apparently a tradition there, from the dawn of Islam down to this very Christmas. According to an AP report published today, December 25:

Militants in Iraq targeted Christians in three separate Christmas Day bombings in Baghdad, killing at least 37 people, officials said Wednesday. In one attack, a car bomb went off near a church in the capital’s southern Dora neighborhood, killing at least 26 people and wounding 38, a police officer said.

Earlier, two bombs ripped through a nearby outdoor market simultaneously in the Christian section of Athorien, killing 11 people and wounding 21, the officer said…

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the attacks, but Iraq’s dwindling Christian community, which is estimated to number about 400,000 to 600,000 people, often has been targeted by al-Qaida and other insurgents who see the Christians as heretics.

It is interesting to note that these attacks happened in Iraq — the one nation that should have served as an early model of what happens once Arab autocrats are removed and so-called “freedom” ushered in, and this a decade before the “Arab Spring” came along. In all cases — in Iraq, followed by “Arab Spring” nations Egypt, Libya, and ongoing Syria — chaos and violence have been the result, with indigenous Christian minorities and their churches bearing the brunt.

Iraq has already seen more than half of its Christian population flee, rather than die, and countless of its churches destroyed. Indeed, the most barbaric church attack in modern times in the Islamic world happened in Iraq, in 2010 (see here for graphic images: http://www.raymondibrahim.com/in-the-media/gr...

And now on Christmas Day, 2013, this. Expect more such news to emerge from other corners of the Islamic world in the coming days, including New Year’s and Orthodox Christmas.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/growing-per...

Highlighting escalation of attacks on Egypt's Copts, speakers at a congressional hearing this week expressed concerns over the Muslim Brotherhood making Christians the scapegoat for the Islamist group's political downfall.

"An unprecedented wave of violence erupted against Christians" after security forces' violent crackdown on Brotherhood protesters following the removal of President Mohammed Morsi in July, noted Bishop Angaelos of the Coptic Orthodox Church in the United Kingdom.

"They [Copts] alone were set as scapegoats and erroneously blamed and accused of instigating or contributing to the violent dispersal of pro-Morsi demonstrators," added Bishop Angaelos at a joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights and International Organizations and Subcommittee on the Middle East and North Africa on Tuesday.

The bishop noted that the frequency in attacks on Christians and other religious minority groups, their communities and places of worship is increasingly disturbing. "Carried out by radical elements in society, these attacks are not merely on individuals but on the Christian and minority presence in its entirety."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

The end of Freedom in America? Make your own mind up

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave out 'that' occasionally … it's a word not always required in the English language and overuse of it is a another mark of someone not quite up to serious discussion or literacy. As I said earlier Sheenaabbaaa I'm trying to help you because I see a very weak person between your lines of twaddle and racism against arabs

I'll choose to use words my way, not your way. When you learn to string more than three or four words together intelligently then I'll consider discussing things with you. I see in you a fool desperate for attention who will do whatever it takes to be noticed even if only in a negative way

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww … don't worry Sheeebbbaaaabaaa .… all will be well …. sleep ok last night in the stables?
See how you seek to use derogatory comments when you have nothing relevant to say. Thanks for highlighting that for all of us here on this forum. Not that we didn't already know that but you just keep reinforcing it

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

It was the apostle Paul who extended and perverted the original teachings of Jesus. He was never an apostle and never even met Jesus during the 3 years that Jesus spent with the other apostles teaching them about his mission. He claims to have met the risen Jesus and yet so did Muhammad and look at all the rubbish he taught.
The only person other than Barnabas who called Paul an apostle was Paul and he stated that on 22 occasions in the bible

Jesus stated:

Matthew 7:15
“Watch out for false prophets who come to you in sheeps’ clothing but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
16 By their fruit you will recognise them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?
17 Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.
19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20 Thus by their fruit you will recognise them.”

I believe that both Paul and Mohammad both perverted the teachings of Jesus and God

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

<quoted text>
Christians in Palestine and Jerusalem left because of israeli jew terrorism and evil scheming atrocities! Jews spit on Christians and murdered them. This site has been dedicated for "blaming israel for their Holocaust carnage:,
Now mr. boring,...go find another spot and site that fits your silly lying nonsense or post this thread corrrectly as you are supposed to, as an anti-Semitic jew terrorist supporter.
Canadian parliamentary committee recognizes Jews who fled Arab lands
November 14, 2013 11:38am

TORONTO (JTA)— A Canadian parliamentary committee called on the government to recognize the plight of Jewish refugees from Arab lands.

A report from the Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Development recommends that Ottawa “officially recognize the experience of Jewish refugees who were displaced from states in the Middle East and North Africa after 1948.” It also recommends that Canada “encourage the direct negotiating parties to take into account all refugee populations as part of any just and comprehensive resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian and Arab-Israeli conflicts.”

Submitted last week to Parliament, the 17-page report noted that during the course of its hearings in May, the committee “learned of the discrimination and hardship faced by Jewish people living in the Middle East and North Africa in the 20th century [which] surged over the years in tandem with the crisis moments of the Arab-Israeli conflict, in particular the 1948-1949 and 1967 wars.

“As a result,” the report states,“almost all of the Jews in Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Tunisia, and Yemen eventually left their homes and communities, which had existed in the Middle East and North Africa for centuries.”

The committee heard that since 1948, some 850,000 Jews fled persecution and violence in the Middle East and North Africa, and that about 650,000 immigrated to Israel, while the rest settled in other countries, including Canada.

The report stressed that “recognition of the experiences of Jewish refugees does not diminish or compete with the situation of Palestinian refugees.”

When the committee began deliberations, the Canadian Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs, which appeared as a witness, noted that Canada’s official Middle East policy “neglects” Jewish refugees from Arab countries,“only accounting for Palestinian refugees.”

The center welcomed the report.

“We are hopeful that the federal government will quickly enact the committee’s recommendations and ensure that Canadian policy reflects a fair, accurate and complete account of the history of Middle Eastern refugees,” said its CEO, Shimon Fogler.

Read more: http://www.jta.org/2013/11/14/news-opinion/is...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
aw poor beer Sheebaaa! remember one thing ..we may not love you but the Lord God does …
....and that's all that matters. You are about as relevant as a dead dog
USA Born

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been explained many times on this thread …. are to too dumb to follow ? More importantly in the question why some of you idiots are so concerned to place Christ into some horrible Khazar …. non-bibiical lineage … Jew-convert from Asia …. with no link whatsoever to Abraham and his Galilean roots. This is the question you need to address rather than continually conspiring to put Jesus into the Synagogue of Satan which his comprehensively despised as explained fairly well in Revelation 2:9.
Even more important, Christ came from another place … as the Messiah, the Prince of Peace as foretold in Isaiah ... from the right hand of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. Human language is too poor to explain the magnificence of the power of the Lord God. Get off your silly Khazar 'Jew' obsession with Christ and look to heaven and ponder for a few minutes the power of the Creator. Christ has as much in common with Khazar 'Jews' as a bicycle has to a Papa New Guinean Great Spotted Yellow Spider. I am really seriously trying to help you here but I get the impression I'm flogging a dead horse.
Liar. You have never explained anything. Just answer the question. You twist the scripture until it conforms to you.
Are you really stupid enough to believe all Jews are Khazar?
If I want to know what the scriptures say I'll read and study. We've been over Rev 2:9 and I showed you
Rev. 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
Let me add this
Rev 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
Christ never taught all Jews are evil, you do. The above scriptures show that not only are the 144,000 righteous before God, they are Christ's "first fruits" redeemed from the earth.
Your pretending to Love Jesus is funny. Jesus didn't preach hatred like you do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

<quoted text>
Christians in Palestine and Jerusalem left because of israeli jew terrorism and evil scheming atrocities! Jews spit on Christians and murdered them. This site has been dedicated for "blaming israel for their Holocaust carnage:,
Now mr. boring,...go find another spot and site that fits your silly lying nonsense or post this thread corrrectly as you are supposed to, as an anti-Semitic jew terrorist supporter.
So now try and explain the following expulsions between 1948 and 1976

ESTIMATED JEWISH POPULATION IN ARAB COUNTRIES

1948 AND 1976

..........1948 ..........1976

Morocco.......... 265,000 .......... 17,000

Algeria.......... 140,000.......... 500

Tunisia..........105,000...... .... 2,000

Libya.......... 38,000..........20

Egypt.......... 100,000..........200

Iraq .......... 135,000 ..........400

Syria.......... 30,000.......... 4,350

Lebanon.......... 5,000..........150

Yemen..........55,000......... . 1,000
Aden.......... 8,000..........0

Total .881,000.......... 25,620

http://www.hsje.org/displacement_of_jews_from...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Hello Pete...hello Bobby.

The swell of holiday cheer has motivated me to drop in and say thanks for all the wonderful work you two (and all of your creative aliases) do for the cause of tolerance. I just think about how hard it would be to teach tolerance without you two morons setting the example you do. We've all tried to tell you how misguided you are...how you are poster children for euthanasia but our pleas have fallen on deaf ears. You don't have to listen to a bunch of Christians and Jews, especially at this time of year, but there's no way possible for you to ignore the advice of the Sultan of Swoon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

That's right, you got it straight from the Chairman of the Board. Learn it, know it, live it.
Here's wishing you and yours a very happy and healthy new year. You two are easily the best evidence of the need for a Jewish state and you give it up like a teenage prom date. Keep up the good work!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

572 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Patrick 224,570
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min USA Born 533,466
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessarily so 722,025
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 min Aura Mytha 5,270
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Dr_Zorderz 256,932
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 29 min bottom1980 424
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 50 min yon 1,592
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••