Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121910 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112960 Dec 26, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear me you ARE all of those things especially deluded. Who the hell is responsible for invading Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria (and many more nations)…. of causing hundreds of thousands of deaths fool? You really are very dumb and deluded. However, to return to the original point, you use the very strong word 'hate' against 'certain arabs' but NEVER against certain Jews both of whom commit the same heinous acts of murdering children. Put simply and in particular simply for you, it makes you a racist or prejudiced individual.
Palestinians have invaded Syria to fight for and against the ASSad regime. Any prejudice?

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...

http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/06/23/cnn-pale...
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112961 Dec 26, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
So where are they living, the middle east??????????
Apparently they are not living with you on "your" land, or are they?

Palestinians do live in Israel.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112962 Dec 26, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had several Jewish girlfriends and have known some decent Jews. I am aware there are Jews out there who hate Jews who kill children. You lack the truth of Christ in my view and certainly your aggressiveness and hatred does not quite fit the wonderful message Christ brings. May I remind you for the umpteenth time it is you who hates arabs who kill children yet do not hate Jews who kill children. Makes you a Christian Zionist which is not a follower of Christ. By not hating Jews who kill children also makes you a very prejudiced individual. Calling me names does not change the facts of your cut- and- paste- lover- of- Jews- who- kill- children-meserable-life, little boy

I'm not interested in your personal relationships. Don't try to suggest that your views are mine. I have never stated that I hate all Arabs as you suggest. What I hate is the killing of innocents due to their beliefs regardless of where they are from.

I am not a Christian Zionist and do not support the main beliefs of mainstream Christians. Don't make yourself more stupid than you have already portrayed. It is embarrassing to read your ignorant posts

Location hidden

#112963 Dec 26, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently they are not living with you on "your" land, or are they?
Palestinians do live in Israel.
Why would they be living on my land when they didn't own land but were nomads?? The Palestinians who are living in Israel today are a minority who are not classified as refugees and who give the world the impression to the rest of the world that Israel is a democracy which it is not

Location hidden

#112964 Dec 26, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Palestinians have invaded Syria to fight for and against the ASSad regime. Any prejudice?
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/06/23/cnn-pale...
I thought that based on your statement that there are no Palestinians?????

Location hidden

#112969 Dec 26, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
I care not about your views about me but do NOT come here spewing hatred against certain arabs whilst claiming to be 'Christ following' and do NOT come here NOT hating certain Jews for their murder of children, notable with illegal whit phosphorus chemical weapons..
Foolish male woman pretender and disgusting uneven handed hater of murderers…. hating only as long as they're NOT Jews…...
I'll do whatever I choose to do and the fact that you think that you have some type of authority in this forum is hilarious. Run along and stop boring us all dust bunny!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#112970 Dec 26, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
As Christ taught us, so listen BeerSHEElaaaa:
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
That is why you are still in chains. LMAO

Since: Jul 10

Copenhagen ... denmark

#112971 Dec 26, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had several Jewish girlfriends and have known some decent Jews. I am aware there are Jews out there who hate Jews who kill children. You lack the truth of Christ in my view and certainly your aggressiveness and hatred does not quite fit the wonderful message Christ brings. May I remind you for the umpteenth time it is you who hates arabs who kill children yet do not hate Jews who kill children. Makes you a Christian Zionist which is not a follower of Christ. By not hating Jews who kill children also makes you a very prejudiced individual. Calling me names does not change the facts of your cut- and- paste- lover- of- Jews- who- kill- children-meserable-life, little boy.
so what about arabs killing children?

the killing fields in Syria were almost unprecedented - even for an arab country ... or does that not count, because they are arabs? And only Israelis who "kill children" are devils ...

I am far from being a "zionist" - but I find your views so one sided - and I thank the universe and all the lucky stars in our galaxies - that it is not people like the ones I see in here forming public opinion and making policies - not just in the Middle East, but anywhere.

You (and not meaning you .. person)- but meaning "you people" in plural - are constantly screaming headlines and slogans - but not actually putting thought and ideas and solutions behind your screaming .. there is never a "ray of hope" within all your statements and big arm movements ...

And your statement about jews - that you had jewish girlfriends .. it's a bit like a white guy saying "ah well, I am not a racist - some of my best friends are black" ... lol ... it doesnt quite work - just because you had some jewish girlfriends, does not mean you do not hate jews - it just so happens you liked those girls, jewish or not.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#112972 Dec 26, 2013
ExcremenT wrote:
<quoted text>

there are Jews out there who hate Jews who kill children.
'
May I remind you for the umpteenth time
'
who kill children yer
'
hate Jews who kill children.
'
Jews who kill children also
'
lover- of- Jews- who- kill- children-.
'
LOL! You enjoy pulling up the 'killing children' cliche, don't you, little barf bag? Do you have Tourette syndrome, or do you lack imagination?

Will they be watching again this weekend? Why do you worship a Jewish god?

USA

#112973 Dec 26, 2013
Excrement wrote:
As Christ taught us, so listen BeerSHEElaaaa:
"And Bruce Lee shall know the kicks, and the kicks shall make you drop."
Gertrude 8.32
Those who wear black have begun watching you again, haven't they, little creepy dude?

USA

#112974 Dec 26, 2013
danetoo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
so what about arabs killing children?

And your statement about jews - that you had jewish girlfriends .. it's a bit like a white guy saying "ah well, I am not a racist - some of my best friends are black" ... lol ... it doesnt quite work - just because you had some jewish girlfriends, does not mean you do not hate jews - it just so happens you liked those girls, jewish or not.
FYI, his accounts/posts have been deleted dozens of times for his openly racist rants. It's said he's being closely monitored by undisclosed organisations.
sheilaa

Australia

#112976 Dec 26, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, his accounts/posts have been deleted dozens of times for his openly racist rants. It's said he's being closely monitored by undisclosed organisations.

Sounds like he has a psych problem. LOL

USA

#112977 Dec 26, 2013
ExcremenT wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's fairly obvious…. beersheela is the OLd Serpent FanNY … how silly of me not to recognise the itinerant Internet Jew racist!!
Are the walls beginning to appear as if they're closing in again, creepy racist?

They're watching.

Location hidden

#112978 Dec 26, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's fairly obvious…. beersheela is the OLd Serpent FanNY … how silly of me not to recognise the itinerant Internet Jew racist!!
The only thing that is obvious to people who frequent this forum is the fact that you are a ratbag who promotes racism and hate

Location hidden

#112984 Dec 26, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
OH look at nurse laughing over mental health! I pity any patients who have the misfortune of coming across you with your Munchuesen by Proxy condition. Do the bosses know about issues and about your racism?
Poor boy posting about things that he hasn't got a clue about. It is like the person who can't swim, grasping at straws but doesn't know what to do with the straw. I don't have any bosses dumbo I am the boss. LMAO

Location hidden

#112985 Dec 26, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
More 'even handed' analysis? Ha ha!! Explain your ridiculous statement you racist dork instead of making wild accusations because you've been caught with your thermometer up your patient's arse?
Nope just common sense based on dealing with fruit loops such as you over a long period of time. As far as thermometers go it is people just like you who abuse them in the name of "science" . LOL

USA

#112986 Dec 26, 2013
Excrement wrote:
<quoted text>

killing anyone especially children.
But Jew who kill children and let Jews of the hook when
it comes to Jews killing children which renders
is not prepared to hate Jews who kill children.
I am just yet another racist with issues here
Any estimation on how many of your accounts have been deleted for your dirty racism, little creepy dude?

Location hidden

#112987 Dec 26, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha I love it!
The only thing that you seem to enjoy, is reading and listening to your own posts. LOL

Location hidden

#112988 Dec 26, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
More 'even handed' analysis? Ha ha!! Explain your ridiculous statement you racist dork instead of making wild accusations because you've been caught with your thermometer up your patient's arse?
This dummy thinks that I am a Jew when in fact I am a Christian. His hand is up his own ass and it affects his ability to "think" clearly. LMAO

Location hidden

#112989 Dec 26, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
People such as you are constantly found with thermometers up their asses. They come into emergency departments because they have shoved them too far up their ass and can't remove them manually. Excuses from them range from them such as they "sat on it". What's your excuse??? LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Patrick Daniels 638,087
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min scientia potentia... 30,139
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 36 min truth 43,925
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 280,526
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr truth 269
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr truth 181,965
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr macumazahn 968,910
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr An NFL Fan 38,053
More from around the web