Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121862 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112919 Dec 25, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try Europhobe but the indigenous Australians ARE living in their land the same cannot be said for the Palestinian refugees
Since there was never a Palestine there can not be any Palestinian refugee.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112921 Dec 25, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Since there was never a Palestine there can not be any Palestinian refugee

More Jewish propaganda

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112923 Dec 25, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Since there was never a Palestine there can not be any Palestinian refugee.
Try telling that to the people who lived there . Hmm. Now why it is mentioned in the Balfour declaration, and why was Sir Herbert Samuel the first British High Commissioner of a non existent Palestine?
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112925 Dec 25, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I've posted the links
no proof of ur lies
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112926 Dec 25, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
There will never be peace whilst there are idiots like you around
hahahha hahaha an idiots reply to a serious question. Bitch.
The weather is great in EnglandistansGibraltar. hahahah hahaha It belongs to Englandistan like the moon belongs to I-slime , u know their god is from there, hahahah hahahah dick.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112929 Dec 25, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already tried to explain that I don't support ANYONE who kills. I can't be clearer than that. I have stated that the dispossession of Palestinians from their lands and property by murder, torture and intimidation was outrageous, wrong, illegal and I have posted links which show what Israeli soldiers have admitted to and actually bragged about. I think I have tried to be even handed when it comes to dealing with the issue
Bullcrap is flowing out of this sewer mouth "nurse". Nurse??? HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112931 Dec 25, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
More Jewish propaganda
Truth is the truth is the truth little nazislamist propaganda girl and a bad one at it too.
Saudi Ambassador

United States

#112932 Dec 25, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Since there was never a Palestine there can not be any Palestinian refugee

More Jewish propaganda
Since there never was an Israel, we're having a hard time finding them on our maps to coordinate that Iranian strike force. Can someone ask them to do a flyby so we can locate them?
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112933 Dec 25, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Try telling that to the people who lived there . Hmm. Now why it is mentioned in the Balfour declaration, and why was Sir Herbert Samuel the first British High Commissioner of a non existent Palestine?
Clueless idiot. Palestine was (in name) like Europe, an area a location but never a state. Is there a state called Europe?? There was never a Palestine.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112934 Dec 25, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't deny that and never have. However the topic of this forum is about Israel. It I wanted to discuss the acts that Britain had committed hundreds of years ago I would have gone to a different forum. It seems that most on here want to talk about anything other than Israel. Israel has been in existence for just over 60 years and it's expansion has been and continues to be taken by force at the expense of the Palestinians. The Balfour declaration stated:
"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object,IT BEING CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD THAT NOTHING SHALL BE DONE WHICH MAY PREJUDICE THE CIVIL AND RELIGIOUS RIGHTS OF EXISTING NON-JEWISH COMMUNITIES IN PALESTINE, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.
It doesn't matter how long ago it was. It was and is an analogy.

Did the Balfour declaration include a contingency plan for the wars in Israel starting in 1948?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112935 Dec 25, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless idiot. Palestine was (in name) like Europe, an area a location but never a state. Is there a state called Europe?? There was never a Palestine.
I know exactly what it was you idiot and the fact remains it was home to the people who lived there. Trying to play semantics just doesn't cut it
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112936 Dec 25, 2013
Saudi Ambassador wrote:
<quoted text>
Since there never was an Israel, we're having a hard time finding them on our maps to coordinate that Iranian strike force. Can someone ask them to do a flyby so we can locate them?
They already are.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112937 Dec 25, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is the truth is the truth little nazislamist propaganda girl and a bad one at it too.
Too bad you and truth are unacquainted little boy

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112938 Dec 25, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the Balfour declaration include a contingency plan for the wars in Israel starting in 1948?
Of course it matters people develop and grow or at least some countries do, culminating in the adoption of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Paris by the United Nations in 1940's.

The Balfour declaration was a suggestion only that was made by Lord Balfour. Britain didn't have the right to give the land away as it was a trusteeship that it had nothing more

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112939 Dec 25, 2013
PREAMBLE

Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,

Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people,

Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,

Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between nations,

Whereas the peoples of the United Nations have in the Charter reaffirmed their faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person and in the equal rights of men and women and have determined to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,

Whereas Member States have pledged themselves to achieve, in co-operation with the United Nations, the promotion of universal respect for and observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms,

Whereas a common understanding of these rights and freedoms is of the greatest importance for the full realization of this pledge,

Now, Therefore THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY proclaims THIS UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS as a common standard of achievement for all peoples and all nations, to the end that every individual and every organ of society, keeping this Declaration constantly in mind, shall strive by teaching and education to promote respect for these rights and freedoms and by progressive measures, national and international, to secure their universal and effective recognition and observance, both among the peoples of Member States themselves and among the peoples of territories under their jurisdiction.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112940 Dec 25, 2013
Have to go for now back later
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#112941 Dec 25, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the earlier Zionist Terrorist attacks was on the King David Hotel (1932) in which they killed other Jews, Christians, Arabs etc.

It was the Zionists who introduced "Terrorist Attacks" via letter bombs, car bombs and mass acts of indiscriminate killing to "terrorize"

Other Zionist terrorist attacks were specifically on non Zionist Jews who didn't want to be forced to go to Palestine. Countless countries offered to accept Jews in the 1930s -'40s

“When a shipload of Jewish refugees on the Danube river were refused permission to disembark anywhere, Henry Montor the leader of the United Jewish Appeal explained that they could not be allowed to sail the Holy Land because “Palestine cannot be flooded with old people or with undesirables”.(Feb. 1, 1940).

“On Nov. 25, 1940 the Haganah commanders ordered the blowing up of the ship Patria in Haifa Harbor as a protest against England’s plan to send refugees to Mauritius instead of to Palestine, and thus 272 Jewish refugees perished.”
-----

The little mentioned McMahone Agreement pre dated Balfour and is clear in its intent:

“The McMahon Agreement”
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/mcmahon....

EXCERPT “The McMahon-Hussein Agreement of October 1915 was accepted by Palestinians as a promise by the British that after World War One, land previously held by the Turks would be returned to the Arab nationals who lived in that land.

The McMahon-Hussein Agreement was to greatly complicate Middle East history and seemed to directly clash with the Balfour Declaration of 1917.

By the time war ended in November 1918, two distinct schools of thought had developed regarding Palestine:

1) That the British had promised Palestine to the Arabs after the war had ended in return for their support to the Allies in the war.

2) That the British had agreed to give their support to the Jews for a homeland in Palestine as laid out in the Balfour Declaration of 1917.

In fact, neither was to emerge as the League of Nations had given Palestine to the British to govern as a mandate.

This left many Palestinians feeling that they had been betrayed by the British government. At the same time many Jews started to enter Palestine as a result of what they believed the Balfour Declaration had offered them. The British were left to ensure law and order was guaranteed in Palestine – something they found increasingly difficult to do".CONTINUED

Another Fact debunking Zionist Mythology is that the UN did not and could not create "Israel"
Individual countries with powerful Zionist Lobbies chose to "Recognize" "Israel" but that doesn't legitimize it as an established country:

“The UN did NOT create Israel”
http://alisonweir.org/journal/2013/9/18/the-u...

“International jurist Henry Cattan, in his 1988 book The Palestine Question, explained the various reasons that the partition resolution was invalid, writing that the resolution was "vitiated by several gross irregularities."

EXCERPT “ I thought I would clarify the question of whether the UN "created Israel," since most people – even many of those who are otherwise well-versed on Palestine – are misinformed on this important matter.

The fact is that UN General Assembly Resolution 181, the Partition Plan (read below), was a recommendation that was to go to the Security Council. In the resolution the General Assembly requested that the Security Council take it up. This never happened, and the partition plan has no force of law." CONTINUED, PLEASE READ

France could recognize Idaho but that doesn't make Idaho a "State"

THANKS,

GRAY
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#112942 Dec 25, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Have to go for now back later
Is THIS far enough:

Re:“DECONSTRUCTING THE WALLS OF JERICO”
http://ashraf62.wordpress.com/2012/03/17/in-a...
“IN ANCIENT EGYPT, CANAAN REVISITED WITHOUT ISRAEL”

EXCERPT "In his article “Deconstructing the Walls of Jericho“, appearing in Ha’aretz (29 October 1999), Ze’ev Herzog calls the mention of Israel on the stele a reference to “population group of nomads” who most probably were always on the move, looking for fertile land to herd their animals. In the article Herzog concludes.

“Following 70 years of intensive excavations in the Land of Israel, archaeologists have found out:

The patriarchs’ acts are legendary stories, we did not sojourn in Egypt or make an exodus, and we did not conquer the land.

Neither is there any mention of the empire of David and Solomon.

Those who take an interest have known these facts for years, but Israel is a stubborn people and doesn’t want to hear about it.”

Did you know that Egypt is mentioned in the Holy Bible approximately 700 times (Egypt: 595 times, Egyptian(s): 120 times).

Israelites were mentioned in the ancient Egyptian records once or … maybe none at all."CONTINUED

Read & enjoy:

“20 Zionist Myths Exposed”
http://www.ilaam.net/Intl/ZionistMyths.html

Thanks,

Gray

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112945 Dec 25, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Is THIS far enough:
EXCERPT "In his article “Deconstructing the Walls of Jericho“, appearing in Ha’aretz (29 October 1999), Ze’ev Herzog calls the mention of Israel on the stele a reference to “population group of nomads” who most probably were always on the move, looking for fertile land to herd their animals. In the article Herzog concludes.
“Following 70 years of intensive excavations in the Land of Israel, archaeologists have found out:
The patriarchs’ acts are legendary stories, we did not sojourn in Egypt or make an exodus, and we did not conquer the land.
Those who take an interest have known these facts for years, but Israel is a stubborn people and doesn’t want to hear about it.”
Did you know that Egypt is mentioned in the Holy Bible approximately 700 times (Egypt: 595 times, Egyptian(s): 120 times).
Israelites were mentioned in the ancient Egyptian records once or … maybe none at all."CONTINUED
Read & enjoy:
Thanks,
Gray
Thanks for your links Gray I will read them and then get back to you

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112947 Dec 25, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Is THIS far enough:
Read & enjoy:
Thanks,
Gray
I obviously knew that Egypt was mentioned in the bible but was unaware of how many times it was mentioned. An absence of archeological evidence doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't any only that very little has been found up to date. The dead sea scrolls were only discovered in the 1940's or 50's.

What about the Amarna letters?

Excerpt: It is clear from these documents that 400 years before the tenth century B.C, Jerusalem was a capital city over a considerable area, and we are told it had a palace, a court with attendants and servants, a temple, and scribes who had charge of diplomatic correspondence with Egyptian authorities. Six letters were sent by the king of Jerusalem to the pharaohs, which confirm a diplomatic sophistication of his court and the quality of his scribe.
http://www.probe.org/site/c.fdKEIMNsEoG/b.421...

Also what about archeologists recently stating that they have found one of King David's palaces?

Two large structures — one said to be monarch’s palace; the other a royal storeroom uncovered at Khirbet Qeiyafa site near Jerusalem and dated to Davidic period

By Lazar Berman July 18, 2013, 3:58 pm

http://www.timesofisrael.com/archaeologists-s...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 2 min Doctor REALITY 95
Good Nite, my Fellow Dorkinsteins! 9 min Doctor REALITY 1
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 11 min Doctor REALITY 2
Black/White mindsets, relations, and fears in A... 26 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Rosesz 699,379
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min eggosaurus 995,032
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 57 min Lliar 71,504
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,390