Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#112853 Dec 25, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace on earth and goodwill towards all men.
Take the day off from your stereotypical, bigoted, visceral and unsubstantiated hate and lies.
Try healing yourself and bringing light into the world.
zionist waleed sadat seizes palestginian land zionist waleed sadat blows up english in hotel zionist waleed sadat massacres arab villagers zionist waleed sadat invades foreign countries and keeps their land because he gets more weapons from uncle sam zionist waleed sadat loves phosphorus when it lands in Gaza because that way zionist waleed sadat keeps his little ghetto under check.
Always zionist waleed sadat points out at islam because zionist waleed sadat is a zionist shill stooge cyber slut.
danetoo

London, UK

#112854 Dec 25, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>Same old same old arguments

Not acknowledging the facts that palestinians were disposessed of gtheir land for people that had no right to this land and still finding excuses that nothing can be doone.
d back and the z
Bullshit palestinians must be given their land back and the zionist entity made to pay.
It is called justice but that is a foreign word for you.
Nice try though
Didn't "try" as you call it - just prefer a less fanatical and hateful stance

You guys obviously just want to see blood and conflict - and you don't really give a damn about the Palestinians ...

Otherwise you'd want a more sustainable solution for them and not just for your own hateful feeling of "justice" ...

It's a shame really - because it's probably people like you - and the conservative hawks on the Israeli side - stopping all progress and any possibility of peace

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#112855 Dec 25, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
zionist waleed sadat seizes palestginian land zionist waleed sadat blows up english in hotel zionist waleed sadat massacres arab villagers zionist waleed sadat invades foreign countries s in Gaza because that way zionist waleed sadat keeps his little ghetto under check.
Always zionist waleed sadat points out at islam because zionist waleed sadat is a zionist shill stooge cyber slut.
So, are you heading off to Syria to murder children who aren't of the same religious sect as you are, imbecile?
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#112856 Dec 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you heading off to Syria to murder children who aren't of the same religious sect as you are, imbecile?
Well i do not belong to any sect, useless retard, try and figure that if you have the mental capacity.
It takes stupid assholes of your kind to rise to the war drums, specially if the target is muslim or arab.
i laugh at your children murder evil dictator islam threat bullshit, you see we have education but good try shitworm, some mob you belong to.

USA

#112857 Dec 25, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>

i laugh at your children murder evil dictator islam threat bullshit, you see we have education but good try shitworm, some mob you belong to.
Education? Why are your women excluded from it?
ocxz

Saint-andré, Reunion

#112858 Dec 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask them
lol
like asking why you were denied a proper one (education).
go figure...

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112861 Dec 25, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are far better at it than me hands down. LOL
How stupid some one can sound with childish blah blah like this bitch.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112863 Dec 25, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo what??? People will die because they came in based on their choice not because God chose them when he deemed it fit. Like I mentioned earlier God is the only one who knows who the real Jews are no one else
Oh , the bible pshyco is here. Run everyone, hahahahha hahahahahaha
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112865 Dec 25, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
poophole
go tell that to your pet
and learn about geopolitics
idiot
illiterate dumb bot
U are right hitler jr, let them kill each other for the next 10.000 years, its wonderful entertainment for all non muslims. Kill Kill Kill kill kill says the quoran and they sure listan to that shit. Go arabs go!!!!!!!!!!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112867 Dec 25, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That may well be so but let's just point out how Jews are in control of 96% of the world's media. My solution is one in which the Jews acknowledge their destruction,death and dispossession of the Palestinians and the land, and make repatriation and return open to them. Why do you see that so difficult????
More nazislamist propaganda of a bitch. Prove the 96% idiot. hahahaha hahahahah
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112868 Dec 25, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
And I know you've never used those titles for me - but still you question whether I'm a Jew
I'm not - but sometimes I swear I wish i were - the number of times I've been asked if I'm Jewish ...
I'm a Dane - I'm keenly aware of Jewish history of persecution throughout most of the world - including the Arab world (you may want to read up on that)- that wherever Islam goes, there's chaos and turmoil - including in Europe !!
Jews have had to leave certain areas of south Sweden because of the influx of Arab asylum seekers ....
The incidences of violent crime against women in Scandinavia - including rape - has increased phenomenally since Muslim immigration - which was virtually unknown in Scandinavia previously ...
And now you want to mete out "justice" by putting Islam in the middle of the state of Israel - "just to put it right" ...
Without a thought for the consequences ... That's what I find so incredible
Yes - a wrong was done to the Palestinians - but it cannot be done "right" by simply placing people back in Israel - if you think the violence is bad now - I think you have no idea of what would happen ...
There is some truth in what Golda Meir said - I cannot recall the exact words / but along the lines of "when the Arabs love their children more than they hate the Israelis - there will be peace" ...
It's as true today as it was then.
Agrre and thats the truth.

USA

#112869 Dec 25, 2013
ExcremenT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't preach peace on earth and goodwill to me bozo preach it to the murderers of Tel an Evil. I women and children with impunity and at any opportunity. Yeah we know about THAT kind of peace and goodwill don't we?
We know who you are.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112870 Dec 25, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you have lived in Israel is neither here nor there. You acknowledge that a wrong was done to the Palestinians but are now trying to gloss over the importance of it. The mistake needs to be rectified by Israel and until it is there will never be peace in the area. That is as true today as it was then!!!!!!!!!!
There will be never peace wherever the muslims live. Need a worldwide list??? Israel is not the problem, I-slime is but its pretty difficult to see for someone who is filled up with nazislamist propaganda and hate. Whats going on in Gibraltar and the Falkland Islands? Nice piece of Englandistan, isn't it???.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112873 Dec 25, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> Murder??...Must be the neighborhood
The 26-page report, "Under Cover of War: Hamas Political Violence in Gaza," documents a pattern since late December 2008 of arbitrary arrests and detentions, torture, maimings by shooting, and extrajudicial executions by alleged members of Hamas security forces. The report is based on interviews with victims and witnesses in Gaza and case reports by Palestinian human rights groups.
The spate of attacks began during Israel's military operation, from December 27, 2008, to January 18, 2009, including the summary execution of 18 men in Gaza, most of them suspected collaborators with Israel.It has continued in the three months since, with 14 more killings, at least four of them of people in detention.
"During Israel's attack on Gaza, Hamas moved violently against its political opponents and those deemed collaborators with Israeli forces," said Joe Stork, deputy director of Human Rights Watch's Middle East and North Africa division. "The unlawful arrests, torture, and killings in detention continued even after the fighting stopped, mocking Hamas's claims to uphold the law."
Internal political violence in Gaza and the West Bank is not new. Over the past three years, Hamas and its chief rival, Fatah, which controls the West Bank, have carried out arbitrary arrests of each other's supporters and subjected detainees to torture and ill-treatment.
http://www.hrw.org/news/2009/04/20/gaza-hamas...
hey at least they didn't use phosphorus
Nor did Israel, checked and approved by the muslim controlled UN.(it was legal phosphorus smoke shells).
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112874 Dec 25, 2013
USA BOrn wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you speak for God? You brought up gog and magog saying they would force the Jews into exile. Now you want to say only God knows. You probably think God agrees with you.
Of course she is getting secret messages from her aluminum foil hat.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112876 Dec 25, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't "try" as you call it - just prefer a less fanatical and hateful stance
You guys obviously just want to see blood and conflict - and you don't really give a damn about the Palestinians ...
Otherwise you'd want a more sustainable solution for them and not just for your own hateful feeling of "justice" ...
It's a shame really - because it's probably people like you - and the conservative hawks on the Israeli side - stopping all progress and any possibility of peace
U said it and said it right. There will never be peace anyplace on earth as long as there is one muslim in that area, its a fact.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112877 Dec 25, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats a women asked the muslim idiot.
USA Born

Upland, CA

#112881 Dec 25, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
When 'Israel' ceases to be the terrorist state …. only then will there be a chance for development of societies within the middle east. We know this is not the Israel promised by the Creator …..
Using you.re logic, we can call the British colonies terrorists and Britian a terrorist nation.

In 1847, Western Australian barrister E.W. Landor stated: "We have seized upon the country, and shot down the inhabitants, until the survivors have found it expedient to submit to our rule. We have acted as Julius Caesar did when he took possession of Britain.In most cases, Reynolds says, Aborigines initially resisted British presence.

We do know Israel has always been a land promised to the seed of Abraham and Jacob. Bible says what it says.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112884 Dec 25, 2013
danetoo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ah yes .. "just to me"
so some of the most intelligent people .. powerful people .. in the world .. over the last 60 years, have not been able to solve this issue
But you do because you know exactly how it should be done ...
black is black and white is white
To you muslim normally spells "bad" - but in Israel, they are the "good guys" now ... and the Israelis are the "bad guys" ..
And they have to repatriate all the Palestinians to where their families came from originally - no matter the consequences now 60 years later
So if an Israeli family live in a house in a town, and a Palestinian family originally came from that town, the Israeli family would have to vacate
And if the Palestinians go on a killing spree .. in your book it would kind of be justified as the Israelis had it coming to them anyway ...
Simple, right?
I hate to see injustice wherever it is happening. As far as Muslims are concerned I don't hate them, only the Islamists who are doing the killing around the world in the name of their god Allah.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112885 Dec 25, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Probably for the same reason Aussi Aboriginals can't return(and own) to lands that they lost.
Every Aboriginal group has its own story to tell of resistance and the fight for their land.
Two events in the Northern Territory in the 1960s captured international attention: In 1963, provoked by a unilateral government decision to excise a part of their land for a bauxite mine, Yolngu people at Yirrkala in north-east Arnhem Land sent a petition to the House of Representatives demanding that their land rights be respected.
The bark petition provoked a government inquiry and later the Yolngu launched litigation, but the mine went ahead and today the Yolngu are still fighting to be a party to the agreement between government and the multinational company extracting the bauxite.
http://www.clc.org.au/articles/info/the-histo...
Nice try Europhobe but the indigenous Australians ARE living in their land the same cannot be said for the Palestinian refugees

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessari... 739,330
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min KiMare 95,487
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Liam 542,358
Appjoy invite code 22 min Thanks 71
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 56 min Just Think 227,476
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Sameer 846
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 36,882
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 259,453
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr mike 601,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Le_le 173,681

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••