Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121858 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112886 Dec 25, 2013
danetoo1 wrote:
Sheila just saw you said that "jews own 96%!!! of the world media"
please would you give links and articles to prove this ??
I find it quite quite extraordinary to hear something like that from you .. I really am quite shocked at the prejudice that is sneaking in to your posts so easily .. just like it is normal now ...
Sure Danetoo here are just a few of the many links.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-control-m...

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/...

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2013/04/...

http://balder.org/judea/Jewish-Control-Of-The...

http://theunjustmedia.com/Media/Six%20Jewish%...

Their is no prejudice in my posts. What I am presenting is honesty and fairness for the Palestinians that people like you seem to be trying to avoid.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112887 Dec 25, 2013
USA BOrn wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you speak for God? You brought up gog and magog saying they would force the Jews into exile. Now you want to say only God knows. You probably think God agrees with you

Nope not me the bible states that. Do you believe in the bible that it is the word of God? I don't think anything of the sort, I am not you

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112888 Dec 25, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid some one can sound with childish blah blah like this bitch.
Take a good hard look at yourself when you type your nonsensical posts and you'll have your answer

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112889 Dec 25, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh , the bible pshyco is here. Run everyone, hahahahha hahahahahaha
Then why are you still here?? LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112890 Dec 25, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
More nazislamist propaganda of a bitch. Prove the 96% idiot. hahahaha hahahahah
I've posted the links

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112891 Dec 25, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be never peace wherever the muslims live. Need a worldwide list??? Israel is not the problem, I-slime is but its pretty difficult to see for someone who is filled up with nazislamist propaganda and hate. Whats going on in Gibraltar and the Falkland Islands? Nice piece of Englandistan, isn't it???.
There will never be peace whilst there are idiots like you around

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112892 Dec 25, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Using you.re logic, we can call the British colonies terrorists and Britian a terrorist nation.
In 1847, Western Australian barrister E.W. Landor stated: "We have seized upon the country, and shot down the inhabitants, until the survivors have found it expedient to submit to our rule. We have acted as Julius Caesar did when he took possession of Britain.In most cases, Reynolds says, Aborigines initially resisted British presence.
We do know Israel has always been a land promised to the seed of Abraham and Jacob. Bible says what it says.
How desperate that you have to drag up stuff from the 1800's when slavery was still around. Why not address what is happening in Israel today??

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112896 Dec 25, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
In all the bull I don't the see word 'hate' connected to the Jews who kill children in the name of their particular god or whatever the hell these freaks pray to at their wall?
You have no problem with Jews who kill children?… you have a problem 'hating' Zionist Jews 'doing the killing around the world' Ziono-freako?
I have a problem with people who kill others, end of story. I am a nurse who helps save lives so I find what you say offensive in suggesting I have no problem with Jews killing children

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112897 Dec 25, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Other people will decide that not you, self-adjudicator.
I know what my intent is and it has nothing to do with self adjudicating

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#112898 Dec 25, 2013
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!!!
Your alter-ego, sammy
You're pathetic.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112899 Dec 25, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
How desperate that you have to drag up stuff from the 1800's when slavery was still around. Why not address what is happening in Israel today??
Nothing desperate about the truth. Your country did terrorist acts based on your own interpretation of such. Not to secure a homeland, just expansion. I'm still reading, will post more later.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112901 Dec 25, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing desperate about the truth. Your country did terrorist acts based on your own interpretation of such. Not to secure a homeland, just expansion. I'm still reading, will post more later.
I don't deny that and never have. However the topic of this forum is about Israel. It I wanted to discuss the acts that Britain had committed hundreds of years ago I would have gone to a different forum. It seems that most on here want to talk about anything other than Israel. Israel has been in existence for just over 60 years and it's expansion has been and continues to be taken by force at the expense of the Palestinians. The Balfour declaration stated:

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object,IT BEING CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD THAT NOTHING SHALL BE DONE WHICH MAY PREJUDICE THE CIVIL AND RELIGIOUS RIGHTS OF EXISTING NON-JEWISH COMMUNITIES IN PALESTINE, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112903 Dec 25, 2013
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem for you is your 'intent' is pretty obvious to all who recognize the murdering Jews (who kill children) of israel and indeed to all who are prepared to stand up and speak the truth about them. You're always happy to 'hate' Arabs but never happy to 'hate' Jews. That's the nub of your problem: what we see and where you fail every test of 'adjudication.' But be glad! you get marks for trying.
Now you see Jews delete my posts because I expose the truth......
I don't think that the majority would agree with what you are posting as they state I am anti Jewish. I dislike all who cause death, destruction, misery, subjugation and torture regardless of their race or religious affiliations

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112905 Dec 25, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Beginning of story. Now condemn the Jews who murder children, indeed the thousands of children murdered in Gaza and beyond. You may gain a little credibility if you can say a) you hate islamists who kill children AND b) you hate Jews who kill children. Either condemn both parties or STFU about 'hate'…...
I'm not here to gain "credibility" I am here to put MY point of view forward re Israel. I do condemn both parties for their actions and no one will make me shut up least of all you

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#112906 Dec 25, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Beginning of story. Now condemn the Jews who murder children, indeed the thousands of children en AND b) you hate Jews who kill children. Either condemn both parties or STFU about 'hate'…...
Have you seen them this week, little man?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112907 Dec 25, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
But you single arabs or islamists out for 'hate'…. why? and why not Jews who kill? Or can't you answer your own dilemma? It's not me saying it it's you. Your own words are prejudiced. Not a good example of a nurse which offends me and many others here no doubt?… it displays a cunning prejudice and discrimination and racism that people see through.
I have already tried to explain that I don't support ANYONE who kills. I can't be clearer than that. I have stated that the dispossession of Palestinians from their lands and property by murder, torture and intimidation was outrageous, wrong, illegal and I have posted links which show what Israeli soldiers have admitted to and actually bragged about. I think I have tried to be even handed when it comes to dealing with the issue

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112910 Dec 25, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Well most people seek credibility in another poster;s 'point of view' and where there is no credibility there is a weak point of view. Far from asking you to shut I am challenging you to end your racist practice of 'hate' against one race or religion and not the other for the same crimes. You have on many occasions expressed hatred against arabs/islamists but have never once expressed hatred for Jews who commit the same heinous acts. Makes you a racist and therefore your 'point of view' is well known here and, forgive me, but lacking credibility

So you speak for most people or just yourself? I am not racist and as I have stated earlier I do not hate all Arabs and neither do I hate all Jews. I dislike the actions of anyone who kills another whether for religious or political purposes.It is just that most of the killing around the world is being done by Islamists in the name of Islam and if you deny this then there is nothing left to discuss. The forums that I have been on have dealt mainly with Islam and therefore in a lot of instances has referred to Arabs. This does not mean that I hate all Arabs.

Actions speak louder than words and looking daily at what is happening around the world it is hard not to get a biased view. I speak on events that are happening daily and I have posted on Jews when the opportunity has arisen

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112911 Dec 25, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not 'even handed' to 'hate Islamists' who 'kill children' and express this hatred continually and not use the same 'even handed' language ('hate') when it comes to the Jews who kill children. Are you following me or do I need to spell out your racism yet again? If I am wrong please quote the 'even handed' use of the word 'hate' in any of your posts when it comes to Jews who kill children. Either you are a liar, deluded, cunning, devious, untrustworthy or just plain racist. Or maybe all of these.

You can continue to believe what you want. I don't intend to spend all day trying to convince you otherwise. I have argued until I am blue in the face on behalf of the injustices that have been done to the Palestinians and will continue to voice my opinion on this topic.On other forum I have condemned the Islamists for their murderous and cowardly attacks on innocent people and will continue to do so.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112915 Dec 25, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear me you ARE all of those things especially deluded. Who the hell is responsible for invading Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria (and many more nations)…. of causing hundreds of thousands of deaths fool? You really are very dumb and deluded. However, to return to the original point, you use the very strong word 'hate' against 'certain arabs' but NEVER against certain Jews both of whom commit the same heinous acts of murdering children. Put simply and in particular simply for you, it makes you a racist or prejudiced individual

Hate in reality means abhorrence, aversion or bad feeling towards something or someone in this case the actions of men who are killing in the name of their God which is what I have posted on elsewhere. I make no apology for the use of the word.In the case of America,it made a political decision rightly or wrongly to go to war. I personally didn't agree with its actions and I hate what they did in killing so many people but that is not the topic of this forum. As far as your opinion of me goes it is like water off a ducks back and I would suggest that if you feel that way then stop wasting your time and mine by posting back

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112916 Dec 25, 2013
ExcelInTe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are prejudiced against certain arabs in favour of certain Jews. OK we know that now.
Keep your day time job if you have one you're not much of a comedian

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Johnny 464
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Is this True 47,087
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr kent 692,110
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Gabriel 990,677
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 7 hr DJ Crazee 39,286
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 13 hr BEWARE_RAY_ROTOLO 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 hr waaasssuuup 445,850
More from around the web