Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121867 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112710 Dec 23, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
No suprises here, thats how the nazislamist propaganda machine works, lies lies and more lies on top of a bunch of lies.

You're the expert on spouting lies so take the plank out of your own eye first you silly boy before you try and unsuccessfully try to criticize others

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112711 Dec 23, 2013
Rabbis for Palestine

How do you view and feel towards the state of Israel ?

As Jews bound to our religion we don’t feel any close bond to Israel or patriotism for it. On the contrary we oppose it as we see it as a transformation from Judaism, a religion of high moral and ethical values to a nationalistic entity and a political ideology. In short we don’t view it as a Jewish state at all, the same way as we don’t see Communism, which was founded by Jews from its birth and supported by Jews, to be in any way Jewish.

How do you understand the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians?

To be continued

http://www.rabbisforpalestine.org/some-simple...

Unfortunately there is very little knowledge and understanding of the Palestine issue from the world at large and indeed from many Jews in particular. For many centuries Jews have been living side by side in peace and harmony with its Arab Muslim and Christian neighbours in Palestine, until Zionists came from Europe and founded their atrocious state by driving the Palestinians from their homes, seizing their possessions and denying Palestinians their basic Human Rights up until this very day. This is the true reason for the strife; there is no religious conflict here.

Do you have any hope or belief in any Peace Deal or Peace Process?

Unfortunately the Israeli government continues to show, as in the past, that it is unwilling to bow and give the minimum justice which would be accepted by most Palestinians. This is the return of Territories taken in June 67. On the contrary the Israelis continue to demolish homes and dispossess Palestinians.

How do you view the Hamas government and Islamic jihad ?

The truth can sometimes be painful but never-the-less it has to be told and it does no favour for anyone to hide it. Hamas and Islamic Jihad are Resistance Movements or freedom fighters, against the Israeli occupation and they have rightly given up hope for any just peace deal. Whether the way and maner they are resisting is moral and religiously correct is another point and it would not be up to us in the free world to judge.

By giving support for Hamas are you not giving support for violence or terror?

By giving support to the state of Israel and its occupation is, in fact, the most effective support for violence and terror.

By giving no legitimacy to Israel and by showing support to all Palestinian factions and sympathy to Israel’s enemies, are you not calling for Israel’s destruction?

Again by ignoring the root cause of the conflict and continuing with blind support for Zionism is, in fact, calling for the destruction of the state of Israel. That’s why we are calling for the speedy and peaceful dismantling of this illegitimate state.

What is your message to world leaders?

The first and most urgent thing is to prevent the Zionist state from attacking Iran. Besides it being criminal, it may well have terrible consequences. Secondly, we ask the world to be honest and judicious about the Middle East in general and Palestine in particular. To make peace does one not have to speak to one’s enemy? Does one not have to look for the root causes of conflicts? How much more bloodshed and wars has have there to be until everyone realises?

To be continued

http://www.rabbisforpalestine.org/some-simple...

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112712 Dec 23, 2013
Is it true that many orthodox Jews support Palestinian sovereignty over all of the holy land?

Our answer is unequivocally yes! However this answer requires some explanation. We are an anti-Zionist Orthodox organisation. Our quarrel with Zionism exists on many levels.

First, it has committed a grievous moral evil in its treatment of the Palestinian people through its establishment of the Israeli state by ethnically cleansing, something which it still has not been held to account for. Furthermore Israel continues as a rogue state until the present day.
Secondly, for taking and transforming Judaism to Zionism. From Judaism, a religion of high moral obligations, a religion of peace and kindness, of justice, humane dignity and respect, to Zionism, a secular nationalistic and political entity.

What do you advocate?

We demand without compromise the peaceful dismantling of the Israeli state and a one state solution, and to seek reconciliation, and to live in peace and harmony, just as in the past before Zionism came to being.

But don’t Jews deserve a homeland?

First for those who believe or think that Jews need a homeland for their survival or identity, in no way should an innocent people have to suffer because of that. In other words, why should the Palestinians pay the price for what happened to the Jews in Europe?
Secondly no Torah faithful Jew in the 1900 years of our peoples exile believes that we should seek to claim the Holy Land or anywhere else to govern and live. Instead they believed that at the end of the days, when the Creator will redeem all mankind then all peoples will join in the worship of Him. This will not require any subjugation or dispossession of people. It Will be a time of universal brotherhood and spirituality. For this reason authentic Jews are not nationalists and have no aspiration for a homeland.

To be continued

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112713 Dec 23, 2013
Are you not after all scared, for example, of the Nazi Holocaust in the past, or by anti-Semitism in the present day?

Thank the Almighty the world at this point has changed very much. The fact of the matter is, Jews are living in peace and security in the four corners of the globe. The only place where Jews are being killed is in the so called safe haven of the Zionist entity. We must also realise that almost all anti Jewish sentiment that exists today around the world is certainly due or connected to the state which calls itself Israel, regardless of it being unjustified and sheer prejudice, Jews world wide are being blamed for Zionist domination in Israel.

How do you view the Palestinian people ?

They are victims of the Zionist movement and the silent participation of the International Community. The Palestinian people have a right to their homeland. And they have a right to financial restitution for property, loss and damages inflicted upon them over the past decades.

What efforts have you brought to this cause?

We have frequently published statements in support of the Palestinian claims and in sympathy with their suffering .We join continuously pro Palestinian protests and rallies.We also at times lobby directly at government level.

What is your opinion on the peace process and a two state solution?

Any Jewish support for Palestinian Human Rights is a step in the right direction. But we have to be realistic. There will be no peace until the Israeli government is taken to account for the wrongs in the past. The facts on the ground show that they are incapable of making peace while are continuing with their settlements, building the apartheid wall, demolishing houses and Israel still expects the Palestinians to make peace on those terms. That is why we say we need negotiation, reconciliation and justice to lead to a One State solution.

What is your message to fellow Jews in the Diaspora?

Please stop supporting our own enemy, that is the State of Israel. Please stop being fooled by your own propaganda. Please realise that Zionism, besides being immoral and criminal, is also bankrupt. It failed to create a safe haven for the Jews and it failed to make the Palestinians give up their claim for their homeland. Zionism is leading only towards, heaven forbid, a blood bath. Therefore supporting the Zionist state is not in our favour, and does not help the Jews in the Holy land.

What is your message to world leaders and lawmakers?

This ongoing and blind support for Israel does not serve the interest of the Jews or Israeli people. Please realise the long term interest for every one in the Middle East. Please don’t be intimidated or threatened for standing up for peace and justice. Please don’t take notice or heed of being labelled as an anti-semite by the aggressive pro-Israel campaigners.

Realistically speaking, how much hope do you have of implementing your views?

The situation would definitely be much worse had it not been for all the campaigns. Campaigns save lives. We are obliged to do out bit and then all we can do is hope and pray that the Almighty the Merciful will bring His bit. May we merit to see the great day of universal salvation. Amen.

http://www.rabbisforpalestine.org/some-simple...
Kantara2009

Turkey

#112716 Dec 23, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The state should be one unified one that allows the dispossessed people to return to their homes.
This is part of what Balfour stated:
His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, IT BEING CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD THAT NOTHING SHALL BE DONE WHICH MAY PREJUDICE THE CIVIL AND RELIGIOUS RIGHTS OF EXISTING NON -JEWISH COMMUNITIES in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country
Well as can be shown by history this didn't happen and the rights of the indigenous Arabs were ignored and they were killed or dispossessed of their homes and their property.
...yes and sooner or later demographics will prevail
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112717 Dec 23, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that the spiritual Jerusalem is an allegorical representation of the glorified and perfected church of Christ, consisting of both Jews and Gentiles. This still does not detract from the fact that Jerusalem will be where Jesus is based physically and where he will rule from for the 1000 year period as mentioned by the many prophets of the old testament.
Some say that the measurements of the heavenly Jerusalem mentioned in Revelation are not to be understood in a literal sense, but have a symbolic significance &#8210; namely, that there is room enough for all twelve tribes of the spiritual Israel, that is, for all the elect of God, because Christ has prepared a place for them (Jn 14, 3). I personally believe that the third temple will be built physically.
Revelation 5:9-10 states: When John is raptured to Heaven and finds himself standing before the throne of God (Revelation 4), he hears "the four living creatures" (special angelic creatures called seraphim in Isaiah 6) and "the twenty-four elders" (probably representative of the redeemed) singing a song of praise to Jesus. In this song they say that Jesus is a Worthy Lamb who has made His redeemed a kingdom, "and they will reign upon the earth."
You are talking about two different events and lumping them into one.

Is this proof of your claim that the Jews will not be gathered to Israel until after Christ's return?



The scripture
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112718 Dec 23, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
* left the reference out that I used re the temple building
http://www.cogwriter.com/jewishtemple.htm
This is one reference I use.
https://www.templeinstitute.org/about.htmI

The Institute has prepared for the third temple according to scripture.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112719 Dec 23, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Are you not after all scared, for example, of the Nazi Holocaust in the past, or by anti-Semitism in the present day?
Thank the Almighty the world at this point has changed very much. The fact of the matter is, Jews are living in peace and security in the four corners of the globe. The only place where Jews are being killed is in the so called safe haven of the Zionist entity. We must also realise that almost all anti Jewish sentiment that exists today around the world is certainly due or connected to the state which calls itself Israel, regardless of it being unjustified and sheer prejudice, Jews world wide are being blamed for Zionist domination in Israel.
How do you view the Palestinian people ?
They are victims of the Zionist movement and the silent participation of the International Community. The Palestinian people have a right to their homeland. And they have a right to financial restitution for property, loss and damages inflicted upon them over the past decades.
What efforts have you brought to this cause?
We have frequently published statements in support of the Palestinian claims and in sympathy with their suffering .We join continuously pro Palestinian protests and rallies.We also at times lobby directly at government level.
What is your opinion on the peace process and a two state solution?
Any Jewish support for Palestinian Human Rights is a step in the right direction. But we have to be realistic. There will be no peace until the Israeli government is taken to account for the wrongs in the past. The facts on the ground show that they are incapable of making peace while are continuing with their settlements, building the apartheid wall, demolishing houses and Israel still expects the Palestinians to make peace on those terms. That is why we say we need negotiation, reconciliation and justice to lead to a One State solution.
What is your message to fellow Jews in the Diaspora?
Please stop supporting our own enemy, that is the State of Israel. Please stop being fooled by your own propaganda. Please realise that Zionism, besides being immoral and criminal, is also bankrupt. It failed to create a safe haven for the Jews and it failed to make the Palestinians give up their claim for their homeland. Zionism is leading only towards, heaven forbid, a blood bath. Therefore supporting the Zionist state is not in our favour, and does not help the Jews in the Holy land.
What is your message to world leaders and lawmakers?
This ongoing and blind support for Israel does not serve the interest of the Jews or Israeli people. Please realise the long term interest for every one in the Middle East. Please don’t be intimidated or threatened for standing up for peace and justice. Please don’t take notice or heed of being labelled as an anti-semite by the aggressive pro-Israel campaigners.
Realistically speaking, how much hope do you have of implementing your views?
The situation would definitely be much worse had it not been for all the campaigns. Campaigns save lives. We are obliged to do out bit and then all we can do is hope and pray that the Almighty the Merciful will bring His bit. May we merit to see the great day of universal salvation. Amen.
http://www.rabbisforpalestine.org/some-simple...
Why don't you answer all these questions you cut and pasted?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112720 Dec 23, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that the spiritual Jerusalem is an allegorical representation of the glorified and perfected church of Christ, consisting of both Jews and Gentiles. This still does not detract from the fact that Jerusalem will be where Jesus is based physically and where he will rule from for the 1000 year period as mentioned by the many prophets of the old testament.
Some say that the measurements of the heavenly Jerusalem mentioned in Revelation are not to be understood in a literal sense, but have a symbolic significance &#8210; namely, that there is room enough for all twelve tribes of the spiritual Israel, that is, for all the elect of God, because Christ has prepared a place for them (Jn 14, 3). I personally believe that the third temple will be built physically.
Revelation 5:9-10 states: When John is raptured to Heaven and finds himself standing before the throne of God (Revelation 4), he hears "the four living creatures" (special angelic creatures called seraphim in Isaiah 6) and "the twenty-four elders" (probably representative of the redeemed) singing a song of praise to Jesus. In this song they say that Jesus is a Worthy Lamb who has made His redeemed a kingdom, "and they will reign upon the earth."
So you believe when Christ returns we'll all be a church? Christ has already built and is building His church. The temple will built on God's word not man's opinion.

Do you think God is just watching the world or is He participating in men's affairs?

What happens before Christ's return?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#112722 Dec 23, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
So is it your mother or father that is part gorilla?
A little racist like you should stay out of monkey business LOL

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112723 Dec 23, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking about two different events and lumping them into one.
Is this proof of your claim that the Jews will not be gathered to Israel until after Christ's return?
The scripture
Jeremiah 23:3

"I MYSELF will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and will bring them back to their pasture, where they will be fruitful and increase in number.

Only God knows who these people are

Jeremiah 33:6-18 — A day will come when the Lord will regather the dispersed of both Judah and Israel and will save a great remnant. At that time the Lord "will cause a righteous Branch of David to spring forth; and He shall execute justice and righteousness on the earth."

Zechariah10:8-9 "I will whistle for them and gather them in,for I have redeemed them,
and they shall be as many as they were before.Though I scattered them among the nations,
yet in far countries they shall remember me,and with their children they shall live and return.

He will do this Himself, and this will be at the time that JESUS, returns to rule and reign. Only then will Israel live in true safety, with no more enemies to attack them. Only then will God show Himself holy, in person, to all the nations. Here are two more passages that seem to corroborate these things

Ezekiel 28:26They will live there in safety and will build houses and plant vineyards; they will live in safety when I inflict punishment on all their neighbors who maligned them. Then they will know that I am the LORD their God."

24 For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. 25I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. 26I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 27And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. 28You will live in the land I gave your forefathers; you will be my people, and I will be your God.(Ezekiel 36:24-28)

Points to consider:

Does Israel currently live in safety? The answer would be no

Has God inflicted punishment on all of Israel's neighbours. The answer would be no

Does Israel live in peace with her neighbours? The answer would be no.

Has God Himself gathered the Jews from the nations, or has man? The answer would be man

Have all of the Jews recognized God as being their holy God?. The answer would be no

Have all the Jews kept or are keeping God's holy commands. The answer would be no

Only when Jesus returns will this occur. You also asked me about the temple and who would build it. Why does it need to be men who build it and not be built divinely at the time of the return of Jesus?

You also stated that the current Jews that have returned will never leave Israel again.When
Israel is attacked by the Gog and Magog forces many in Jerusalem and Israel will be captured and taken into exile (Zechariah 14:2)

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112724 Dec 23, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you answer all these questions you cut and pasted?
Why don't you? You claim to know it all and think I know nothing

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112725 Dec 23, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe when Christ returns we'll all be a church? Christ has already built and is building His church. The temple will built on God's word not man's opinion.
Do you think God is just watching the world or is He participating in men's affairs?
What happens before Christ's return?
I think that there will be a physical church during the millennial reign of Jesus. Once that is over and their are no more mortals I don't think it will be necessary. There wasn't one in the Garden of Eden when man was first created
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112726 Dec 23, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have clearly highlighted that land has been returned to the indigenous people which is what I have stated all along.From your own post.' A decade later, after the Woodward Royal Commission, the Commonwealth returned large areas of the Northern Territory to indigenous ownership under the Aboriginal Land Rights Act (NT). Over the next twenty years lands were returned to indigenous owners under land rights legislation in all states and territories.'
Australia is doing something about repatriating the lands to the Aborigines and continues to compensate them. The same can't be said about Israel.What is Israel doing for all the people that she forcefully displaced by taking their land and their property?
Your question re the Opera House is moot and most if not all indigenous people are proud of the Opera House and use it when performing their cultural dances and displays. It belongs to all of Australia and all Australians
Returning land.

Israel returned the Sinai(for peace with Egypt). Israel has also returned parts of the west bank to Palestinians( Homesh for example).
I already showed you examples of Israel paying compensation(which you automatically dismissed as unproven).And have shown examples of Israeli apologies as well.

I'm very sorry these examples do not meet with your approval, I am also not surprised.

Somehow it is allright for Australia to take away a "natives" lands and then give them back a small percentage. But If Isreal does the same??

http://mondoweiss.net/2013/10/israeli-confisc...

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112727 Dec 23, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Returning land.
Israel returned the Sinai(for peace with Egypt). Israel has also returned parts of the west bank to Palestinians( Homesh for example).
I already showed you examples of Israel paying compensation(which you automatically dismissed as unproven).And have shown examples of Israeli apologies as well.
I'm very sorry these examples do not meet with your approval, I am also not surprised.
Somehow it is allright for Australia to take away a "natives" lands and then give them back a small percentage. But If Isreal does the same??
http://mondoweiss.net/2013/10/israeli-confisc...
There's no need to be sorry to me. I was not affected by what Israel did.The only apology that you have showed me is that of Israel apologizing for their actions re the flotilla. The difference between Israel and Australia is the fact that the indigenous Australians are still living in Australia. That cannot be said for the indigenous Palestinians

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112728 Dec 23, 2013
BTW what happened over over three hundred years ago in Australia and when slavery was still around in the world is today no longer accepted or tolerated by western democracies. The fact that Israel did this just over 60 years ago doesn't make them any less culpable by trying to compare them with what happened hundreds of years ago. We now have international human rights and have moved on since then in most cases
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#112729 Dec 23, 2013
Fars — Dec 22, 2013

F4 armed with Qader missile. Click to enlarge
Iranian Air Force fighter jets successfully test-fired the long-range Qader cruise missiles during the aerial drills underway in Southern Iran on Saturday.

“These missiles can be mounted on different fighter jets and were successfully test-fired in these wargames,” Spokesman of Fadaeeyan-e Harim-e Vellayat IV Wargames Brigadier General Hossein Chitforoush told FNA on Saturday.

According the lead pilot, Qader air-based missile with a range of over 200 kilometers can be used by the Iranian Air Force in future battles.

The Iranian Air Force started two days of massive air drills codenamed Fadaeeyan-e Harim-e Vellayat IV over the county’s Southern waters in the Persian Gulf on Friday.

Brigadier General Chitforoush underlined the successful test-fire of new missiles in the wargames, and said,“The air-based Qader and Nasr missiles have been used in these military drills.”

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112730 Dec 23, 2013
Woody wrote:
Fars — Dec 22, 2013
F4 armed with Qader missile. Click to enlarge
Iranian Air Force fighter jets successfully test-fired the long-range Qader cruise missiles during the aerial drills underway in Southern Iran on Saturday.
“These missiles can be mounted on different fighter jets and were successfully test-fired in these wargames,” Spokesman of Fadaeeyan-e Harim-e Vellayat IV Wargames Brigadier General Hossein Chitforoush told FNA on Saturday.
According the lead pilot, Qader air-based missile with a range of over 200 kilometers can be used by the Iranian Air Force in future battles.
The Iranian Air Force started two days of massive air drills codenamed Fadaeeyan-e Harim-e Vellayat IV over the county’s Southern waters in the Persian Gulf on Friday.
Brigadier General Chitforoush underlined the successful test-fire of new missiles in the wargames, and said,“The air-based Qader and Nasr missiles have been used in these military drills.”
Like I stated elsewhere Israel will never live in safety until Jesus returns
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112731 Dec 23, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no need to be sorry to me. I was not affected by what Israel did.The only apology that you have showed me is that of Israel apologizing for their actions re the flotilla. The difference between Israel and Australia is the fact that the indigenous Australians are still living in Australia. That cannot be said for the indigenous Palestinians
There are"Indigenous" Palestinians living in Israel.

Arab citizens of Israel
&#1593;&#1585;&#15 76; &#1573;&#1587;&#15 85;&#1575;&#1574;& #1610;&#1604; (&#1575;&#1604;&#1 593;&#1585;&#1576; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 73;&#1587;&#1585;& #1575;&#1574;&#1610; &#1604;&#1610;&#16 08;&#1606;)&#8207;
&#1506;&#1512;&#14 89;&#1497;&#1501; &#1488;&#1494;&#15 12;&#1495;&#1497; &#1497;&#1513;&#15 12;&#1488;&#1500;


Notable Arab citizens of Israel:
Row 1: Emile Habibi • Seif el-Din el-Zubi • Amin Tarif • Haneen Zoabi • Ahmad Tibi
Row 2: Majalli Wahabi • Raleb Majadele • Mohammad Bakri • Salim Tuama • Samih al-Qasim
Row 3: Hiam Abbass • Ishmael Khaldi • Juliano Mer-Khamis • Riah Abu El-Assal • Azmi Bishara


Total population


1,658,000
Over 278,000 in East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights (2012)
20.7% of Israeli population


Regions with significant populations


Israel


Languages


Palestinian Arabic and Hebrew


Religion


Islam 83.8%(mostly Sunni), Christianity 8.4% and Druze 8.2%[1]


Map of Arab population, 2000
Arab citizens of Israel are non-Jewish Israeli citizens, the majority of whose cultural and linguistic heritage or ethnic identity is Palestinian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_citizens_of...

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112732 Dec 23, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>There are"Indigenous" Palestinians living in Israel.
Arab citizens of Israel
&#1593;&#1585;&#15 76; &#1573;&#1587;&#15 85;&#1575;&#1574;& #1610;&#1604; (&#1575;&#1604;&#1 593;&#1585;&#1576; &#1575;&#1604;&#15 73;&#1587;&#1585;& #1575;&#1574;&#1610; &#1604;&#1610;&#16 08;&#1606;)&#8207;
&#1506;&#1512;&#14 89;&#1497;&#1501; &#1488;&#1494;&#15 12;&#1495;&#1497; &#1497;&#1513;&#15 12;&#1488;&#1500;
Notable Arab citizens of Israel:
Row 1: Emile Habibi • Seif el-Din el-Zubi • Amin Tarif • Haneen Zoabi • Ahmad Tibi
Row 2: Majalli Wahabi • Raleb Majadele • Mohammad Bakri • Salim Tuama • Samih al-Qasim
Row 3: Hiam Abbass • Ishmael Khaldi • Juliano Mer-Khamis • Riah Abu El-Assal • Azmi Bishara
Total population
1,658,000
Over 278,000 in East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights (2012)
20.7% of Israeli population
Regions with significant populations
Israel
Languages
Palestinian Arabic and Hebrew
Religion
Islam 83.8%(mostly Sunni), Christianity 8.4% and Druze 8.2%[1]
Map of Arab population, 2000
Arab citizens of Israel are non-Jewish Israeli citizens, the majority of whose cultural and linguistic heritage or ethnic identity is Palestinian.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_citizens_of...
They are but a minority compared to those who where expelled. What about the others who have a right to return?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 min Wisdom of Ages 6,864
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Quivering Lip Lib... 79,639
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min Sammy 448,372
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Sammy 995,745
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr waaasssuuup 701,449
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 6 hr Doctor REALITY 38
Arsonist strikes @ Little Rock Pregnancy Planni... 12 hr Cowards 2