Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121867 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112660 Dec 22, 2013
Gray wrote:
BUT "UGLY, VICIOUS, RACIST GENOCIDE" IS ADMIRABLE
(Only to a deraved Hasbarat)
<quoted text>
ISRAEL; THE MOST APPROPRIATE HOME FOR A "DR. MENGELE JR."
(If we are to believe his evils alleged by "THE HOLOCOST INDUSTRY)
Today's horrific and sociopathic example of collective depravity exemplified by the Genocidal Nazi Colony is that it uses Christians, Muslims, Copts etc non Jews as "Lab Rats" for their "Wonder Weapons"
The only thing Israel's Hasbara Hirelings can find to praise about a Proven, Genocidal Nazi Colony is its technological wonders but are unfazed by the enormity of this sickness; lying is their job, not thinking
In keeping with their chronic deception Gene, Zionists omit that this technology is either stolen from the US or the result of using Gazaschwitz as a "Testing Ground" for improving their systematic Extermination Solution (aka Plan Dalet)
Absolutely NO other country uses human beings for testing the lethality of ANYTHING.....
Except a Proven Genocidal Nazi Colony:
“The Lab”: Israel Tests Weapons, Tactics On Captive Palestinian Population
http://www.wrmea.org/wrmea-archives/551-washi...
EXCERPT “The Lab,” which won a recent award at DocAviv, Israel’s documentary Oscars, is due to premiere in the U.S. in August.
Directed by Yotam Feldman, the film presents the first close-up view of Israel’s arms industry and the dealers who have enriched themselves.
The title relates to the film’s central argument: that Israel has rapidly come to rely on the continuing captivity of Palestinians in what are effectively the world’s largest open-air prisons.
The reason is that there are massive profits to be made from testing Israeli military innovations on the more than four million Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.
These military operations, including the most recent against Gaza, last year’s Pillar of Cloud, the film argues, serve as little more than laboratory-style experiments to evaluate and refine the effectiveness of new military approaches, both strategies and weaponry.
Gaza, in particular, has become the shop window for Israel’s military industries, allowing them to develop and market systems for long-term surveillance, control and subjugation of an “enemy” population.
Given that most Palestinians are now tightly contained in urban settings, traditional policies designed to maintain a distinction between civilians and fighters have had to be erased.
Amiram Levin, former head of the Israeli army’s northern command in the 1990s and now an arms dealer, is filmed at an arms industry conference observing that Israel’s goal in the territories is punishment of the local population to create greater “room for maneuver.”
Considering the effects, he comments that most Palestinians “were born to die—we just have to help them.”CONTINUED
Killing human beings for marketing purposes exceeds the lowest level of ruthless depravity alleged by "the Nazis"
Name ONE other country that commits Genocide as a Marketing Ploy?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#112662 Dec 22, 2013
Gross whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
`
Arabs are the Semitic people, not jews, u worthless lowlife site's idiot.

Go and get a job and stop thinking jews converts are Semitic, they are converts dumb arse.!
Your ignorance of history, lack of education, and penchant for filthy racism are pathetic, dullard.

Aren't you people supposed to be celebrating John Wayne Gacy's birthday?

An NFL Fan

USA

#112666 Dec 22, 2013
Gross whore wrote:
<quoted text>
John Wayne Gacy's was a convert jew.
Why would we celebrate a mass jew serial killer birthday?

What kind of illiterate looney cyber terrorist are you? We love it when you try to act smart. loon!
LOL! You'll say anything won't you, cretin? Your hatred for Jewish people is born of envy because you can only mop floors for a living.

Nice life!

An NFL Fan

USA

#112667 Dec 22, 2013
Gross ho wrote:
<quoted text>
John Wayne Gacy's was a convert jew.

!
What's even more pitiful about you is your complete lack of perception or humour.
People laugh at you on the street, don't they, racist stooge?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112668 Dec 22, 2013
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
`
Arabs are the Semitic people, not jews, u worthless lowlife site's idiot.
So while u are acting stupid ROTFLYAO, think about what a dumb illiterate jackass you really are, when you are thinking that jew converts are Semitic..
We at Sinai are not laughing at you, but feel for your dunbness,... you are like NFL, living a lonely sillly uneducated existence as a bigoted racist recluse, whose only life is with us Truthseekers.
Go and get a job and stop thinking jews converts are Semitic, they are converts dumb arse.!
Who cares what you at Sinai are doing. So the Jews aren't semetic? Do you know what semetic means? Here is a quick summation:

Origin

The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in the Near East, including; Akkadians (Assyrians/Syriacs and Babylonians), Eblaites, Ugarites, Canaanites, Phoenicians (including Carthaginians), Hebrews (Israelites, Judeans and Samaritans),

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people

Thanks for the laugh though.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112670 Dec 22, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>UN Resolution 194
One paragraph has drawn the most attention: Paragraph 11, which alone addressed the issue of refugees and compensation for those whose property was lost or damaged. Contrary to Arab claims, it did not guarantee a Right of Return and certainly did not guarantee an unconditional Right of Return – that is the right of Palestinian Arab refugees to return to Israel. Nor did it specifically mention Arab refugees, thereby indicating that the resolution was aimed at all refugees, both Jewish and Arab. Instead, Resolution 194 recommended that refugees be allowed to return to their homeland if they met two important conditions:
1. That they be willing to live in peace with their neighbors
2. That the return takes place “at the earliest practicable date”
The resolution also recommended that for those who did not wish to return,“Compensation should be paid for the property … and for loss of or damage to property” by the “governments or authorities responsible.”
Arab States: Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Yemen voted against Resolution...
has condition one ever been met?
http://www.mythsandfacts.org/conflict/10/reso...
Israel was only granted membership to the UN on the proviso that they honoured the two terms that you have listed. To this day they still haven't and should be kicked out of the UN just for starters

In relation to issue one there is no evidence that they will not live in peace. Israel is just too afraid that they will be overwhelmed by Arabs and will lose the Jewishness of what they have forcefully created.

In relation to issue two Israel has not allowed them to return

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112671 Dec 22, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about Jesus? You don't understand the scriptures concerning God's promises to Abraham nor to you care enough. You cling to the truth of your imagination.
Bottom line, the Jews were scattered among the nations. They were gathered from among the nations. There it is before your very eyes but you can't see it.
Do you really believe the Jews will leave Israel to be scattered among the nations again to be gathered at a later time?
What I can see is what man has tried to do against the Word of God, not what God has done
I understand the scriptures alright but it appears that you don't though.

GOD (not man) promised to regather Israel when He returns, not before. Christ hasn't returned yet. Israel will be regathered “In his days” according to the next verse, Jeremiah 23:5-8. In whose days? In the days when Jesus Christ will reign from Jerusalem over the entire earth

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112672 Dec 22, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job!!
It is understandable that governments do not highlight their failure to deliver equal rights on indigenous land. It is surprising, however, that the many organisations which claim to support Aborigines and Torres Strait Islanders go along with withholding fundamental rights without protest. It is as though they still do not believe that indigenous people should really own land.
“With the wisdom of hindsight, I might not have made the same recommendations”— Justice Woodward, 2008
With the Yirrkala bark petition (1963) and the Wave Hill walk-off (1966), indigenous land rights emerged as a major issue. South Australia created the Aboriginal Lands Trust in 1966. A decade later, after the Woodward Royal Commission, the Commonwealth returned large areas of the Northern Territory to indigenous ownership under the Aboriginal Land Rights Act (NT). Over the next twenty years lands were returned to indigenous owners under land rights legislation in all states and territories.
A second process for returning lands to indigenous owners started twenty years ago when the High Court overturned the 1971 Northern Territory Supreme Court ruling that Native Title—if it had existed at all—no longer existed. The 1996 Wik decision further extended Native Title. In December 2011, the Gunggandji people of Yarrabah in Queensland were recognised as Native Title holders—the 176th such determination.
Buying land on the open market became the third major process for returning land to indigenous owners. In 1995 the Indigenous Land Corporation, generously funded by the Commonwealth, began to buy land for management and transfer to indigenous owners. In 2010-11 it purchased five properties totalling 336,913 hectares, including the Ayers Rock Resort at Uluru.
Unlike non-indigenous landowners, on much of the returned indigenous land the traditional owners receive royalty payments from mining, resulting in large income flows. For example, the Aboriginals Benefit Account receives most of the royalties for Northern Territory indigenous landowners. In 2010-11 the Aboriginals Benefit Account received $155 million in royalties and had over $400 million deposited in Australian banks.
Government spending on indigenous Australians has increased substantially—about $100,000 per person per year is now spent by governments on each indigenous person living on indigenous lands.
Indigenous lands have been returned to groups of traditional owners, without identifying individuals and without providing for individual property rights. Indigenous groups “own” land communally, but are denied the right to secure title over their own land for a private house or private business premises.
https://quadrant.org.au/magazine/2012/05/the-...
If an Aboriginee wants to live in the Sydney Opera house he will be allowed? Or the Parliment house ?
You have clearly highlighted that land has been returned to the indigenous people which is what I have stated all along.From your own post.' A decade later, after the Woodward Royal Commission, the Commonwealth returned large areas of the Northern Territory to indigenous ownership under the Aboriginal Land Rights Act (NT). Over the next twenty years lands were returned to indigenous owners under land rights legislation in all states and territories.'

Australia is doing something about repatriating the lands to the Aborigines and continues to compensate them. The same can't be said about Israel.What is Israel doing for all the people that she forcefully displaced by taking their land and their property?

Your question re the Opera House is moot and most if not all indigenous people are proud of the Opera House and use it when performing their cultural dances and displays. It belongs to all of Australia and all Australians
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112673 Dec 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What I can see is what man has tried to do against the Word of God, not what God has done
I understand the scriptures alright but it appears that you don't though.
GOD (not man) promised to regather Israel when He returns, not before. Christ hasn't returned yet. Israel will be regathered “In his days” according to the next verse, Jeremiah 23:5-8. In whose days? In the days when Jesus Christ will reign from Jerusalem over the entire earth
How is that even logical. Was it God who led them out of Egypt or was it Moses? God has always used men for His purpose.

Wrong. Armageddon happens before Christ's return. Armageddon happens in Israel. Jerusalem is trodden down by Israel's enemies, Christ returns or no flesh will be saved.

The Jerusalem Christ reigns from after His return is not the physical Jerusalem that exists today.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112675 Dec 22, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that even logical. Was it God who led them out of Egypt or was it Moses? God has always used men for His purpose.
Wrong. Armageddon happens before Christ's return. Armageddon happens in Israel. Jerusalem is trodden down by Israel's enemies, Christ returns or no flesh will be saved.
The Jerusalem Christ reigns from after His return is not the physical Jerusalem that exists today.
Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
You are taking what has been written in the bible out of context to suit your own beliefs. Trying to justify common criminals as doing the work of God is obscene. God does use righteous people not criminals to carry out His purpose and the Zionists were criminals not men of God.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112676 Dec 22, 2013
Jews Against Zionism
At its core, Zionism is fundamentally racist,extremist, undemocratic, and militant

By Stephen Lendman

They're numerous, outspoken, and range from secular to orthodox to one group calling itself "True Torah Jews Against Zionism."

They believe that "traditional" Jews don't support Zionism, an ideology they call "contrary to Jewish law and beliefs and the teachings of the Holy Torah." They say Zionism:

-- advocates "a political and military end to the Jewish exile;"

-- fosters "pseudo-Judaism" based on secular nationalism;

-- coercively seeks "armed materialism" in place of "a Divine and Torah centered understanding;"

-- endangers all Jews worldwide;

-- wants to disassociate Jews and traditional Judaism from ideological Zionism; and

-- calls Israel a "Zionist State," not a Jewish one.

They:

-- cite their concern for "peace and safety of all people throughout the world including those living in the Zionist state" and in Occupied Palestine;

-- say from ancient times until 100 years ago, Jews and Arabs lived in peace and friendship until Zionism changed the relationship;

-- believe Zionists abandoned the Torah and traditional Judaism, demanded political sovereignty over the Holy Land, and aroused anger in the Arab world; and

-- Torah Jewry doesn't recognize or support a Zionist state; nor do they represent world Jews; even the name "Israel" is a "forgery," they believe, because the Torah forbids violence in the words of the prophet Isaiah who said:

"And they will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. No nation will lift its sword against any other, nor will they learn warfare anymore."

Toray Jewry says that believing Zionism protects Jews is "probably the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the Jewish People" and accuses Zionists of fostering global anti-Semitism. "Indeed, hatred of Jews and Jewish suffering is the oxygen of the Zionist movement, and from the very beginning has been (used) to deliberately incite hatred to justify the existence of the Zionist state - this is, of course, Machiavellianism raised to the highest order."

Read more at:

http://www.rense.com/general88/lnd.htm
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112677 Dec 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are taking what has been written in the bible out of context to suit your own beliefs. Trying to justify common criminals as doing the work of God is obscene. God does use righteous people not criminals to carry out His purpose and the Zionists were criminals not men of God.
Show me. Where have I taken anything out of context?

Show even one scripture that says Christ will return then gather the Jews.

Who are you to say who is righteous or not or who God will use. You really are pompous.

You accusing me of trying to make the scriptures fit my beliefs is funny. You cannot grasp the Abrahamic covenant. Shows you have no discernment. Prove your claim instead of trying to convince people you know the scriptures.
Kantara2009

Turkey

#112678 Dec 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
...yes especially that clown who is pm now .having said that I still support the state , and lord Balfour

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112679 Dec 22, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are some scriptures which disagree with you

Jeremiah 33:6-18 — A day will come when the Lord will regather the dispersed of both Judah and Israel and will save a great remnant. At that time the Lord "will cause a rigthteous Branch of David to spring forth; and He shall execute justice and righteousness on the earth."

Daniel 7:13-14,18,27 — Daniel says he was given a vision in which he saw the Messiah ("Son of Man") given dominion over all the earth by God the Father ("the Ancient of Days"). And then he adds in verses 18 and 27 that the kingdom is shared "with the saints of the Highest One," and they are allowed to exercise sovereignty with Him over "all the kingdoms UNDER the whole heaven."

Psalm 2:6-9 — David says the Messiah will reign over "the very ends of the earth" from Mount Zion in Jerusalem.

Psalm 22:27-31 — David again affirms that the Messiah will be given dominion over "the ends of the earth" at the time when He "rules over the nations."

Psalm 47 — The sons of Korah rejoice over the day when the Lord will be "a great King over all the earth," and they state that this will take place when the Lord subdues the "nations under our feet."

Psalm 67 — An unidentified psalmist speaks prophetically of the time when the nations of the world will "be glad and sing for joy." This will be when the Lord comes to "judge the peoples with uprightness." At that time the Lord will "guide the nations on the earth" so that "all the ends of the earth may fear Him."

Isaiah 2:1-4 — Isaiah says that "in the last days" the Messiah will reign from Mount Zion in Jerusalem and the entire world will experience peace.

Isaiah 9:6-7 — The Messiah will rule from the throne of David, giving the world a government of peace, justice, and righteousness.(Note: The throne of David is not in Heaven. It is located in Jerusalem — see Psalm 122. Jesus is not now on the throne of David. He sits at the right hand of His Father on His Father's throne — see Revelation 3:21.)

There are many more, the above are just a few which show that Jesus will reign in the world and that he regathers the dispersed tribes

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112680 Dec 22, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me. Where have I taken anything out of context?
Show even one scripture that says Christ will return then gather the Jews.
Who are you to say who is righteous or not or who God will use. You really are pompous.
You accusing me of trying to make the scriptures fit my beliefs is funny. You cannot grasp the Abrahamic covenant. Shows you have no discernment. Prove your claim instead of trying to convince people you know the scriptures.

II have proven it in my last post where I have shown scriptures that support what I have claimed. Get back to me when you have read them. There are many more too many to post here

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112681 Dec 22, 2013
Kantara2009 wrote:
<quoted text>...yes especially that clown who is pm now .having said that I still support the state , and lord Balfour
The state should be one unified one that allows the dispossessed people to return to their homes.

This is part of what Balfour stated:

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, IT BEING CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD THAT NOTHING SHALL BE DONE WHICH MAY PREJUDICE THE CIVIL AND RELIGIOUS RIGHTS OF EXISTING NON -JEWISH COMMUNITIES in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country

Well as can be shown by history this didn't happen and the rights of the indigenous Arabs were ignored and they were killed or dispossessed of their homes and their property.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112682 Dec 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
II have proven it in my last post where I have shown scriptures that support what I have claimed. Get back to me when you have read them. There are many more too many to post here
Like always, you haven't proved a thing. You know nothing about scripture.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112683 Dec 22, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Like always, you haven't proved a thing. You know nothing about scripture.

Unable to dispute the scriptures that I have posted and so now you are resorting to sarcasm you're no Christian
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112684 Dec 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are some scriptures which disagree with you
Jeremiah 33:6-18 — A day will come when the Lord will regather the dispersed of both Judah and Israel and will save a great remnant. At that time the Lord "will cause a rigthteous Branch of David to spring forth; and He shall execute justice and righteousness on the earth."
Daniel 7:13-14,18,27 — Daniel says he was given a vision in which he saw the Messiah ("Son of Man") given dominion over all the earth by God the Father ("the Ancient of Days"). And then he adds in verses 18 and 27 that the kingdom is shared "with the saints of the Highest One," and they are allowed to exercise sovereignty with Him over "all the kingdoms UNDER the whole heaven."
Psalm 2:6-9 — David says the Messiah will reign over "the very ends of the earth" from Mount Zion in Jerusalem.
Psalm 22:27-31 — David again affirms that the Messiah will be given dominion over "the ends of the earth" at the time when He "rules over the nations."
Psalm 47 — The sons of Korah rejoice over the day when the Lord will be "a great King over all the earth," and they state that this will take place when the Lord subdues the "nations under our feet."
Psalm 67 — An unidentified psalmist speaks prophetically of the time when the nations of the world will "be glad and sing for joy." This will be when the Lord comes to "judge the peoples with uprightness." At that time the Lord will "guide the nations on the earth" so that "all the ends of the earth may fear Him."
Isaiah 2:1-4 — Isaiah says that "in the last days" the Messiah will reign from Mount Zion in Jerusalem and the entire world will experience peace.
Isaiah 9:6-7 — The Messiah will rule from the throne of David, giving the world a government of peace, justice, and righteousness.(Note: The throne of David is not in Heaven. It is located in Jerusalem — see Psalm 122. Jesus is not now on the throne of David. He sits at the right hand of His Father on His Father's throne — see Revelation 3:21.)
There are many more, the above are just a few which show that Jesus will reign in the world and that he regathers the dispersed tribes
How do these scriptures prove your claim that the Jews will not be gathered until Christ returns.
We know the Messiah will rule and reign but that wasn't the question.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112685 Dec 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Unable to dispute the scriptures that I have posted and so now you are resorting to sarcasm you're no Christian
You are so judgemental and ignorant of scripture.
Whether you agree with it or not, the Jews will not be force to leave Israel again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Liberal Guerilla 80,930
May 25 2018 Bold N Beautiful Queston 9 min Soap fan 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min AbeSavdByFaith AN... 701,775
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min Prince of Darkness 995,835
Not havin" 'Iggy' ain't gone be NO EXCUSE 4 War... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Tronald Dump's Fascist NAZI Coup d'Etat 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 7
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr doG mnaDed lyoH i... 448,425