Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121867 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#112633 Dec 21, 2013
Gross whore wrote:
/69

Why call me a jew hater because i hate their evil doing past Holocaust and their evil doing present day Holocaust.
estinian land that their kin cult stole by Terrorism, will be made accountable by a Higher Justice, and that's really the "final' solution. WE trust in God while others have faith. Amen.
'and these were hidden facts and truths'

LOL! In other words, you have NO idea what you're babbling about, hateful fool.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#112634 Dec 21, 2013
Guess who wrote:
/5
`
israeli jews existence depends on us Americans and jews seem to forget that fact and Truth
Israeli jews are ingrates terrorist without any rights to exist, who have signed a treaty with Red Marxist Army Commies in 1957 and not with us, the USA and their people who feed them as welfare recipient and grubbing leeching mooching parasittes witout pride. God's chosen ...ha!
Israeli Netanyhau erected a RED ARMY MEMORIAL to the murderers of over 100 million non-jews in their Marxist jew revolution and Holocaust from 1917 to 1945 and these were hidden facts and truths.
My skin turns when i see the injustices jews inflicted on human beings. These savages have/are getting away with being murderers. And i ask why?
I'm far from being a jew hater, i'm a hater of the jews who commit High War Crimes and are being praised and rewarded for it.
Why call me a jew hater because i hate their evil doing past Holocaust and their evil doing present day Holocaust.
Do you expect me to go against God Righteousness and Holiness and justify Jews Evils on top of evils in the Middle east and throughout the World?
Those jews who lived on Palestinian land that their kin cult stole by Terrorism, will be made accountable by a Higher Justice, and that's really the "final' solution. WE trust in God while others have faith. Amen.
You ask why you are called a "Jew hater" then write "Israeli Jews have not right to exist. Who are you to decide who has a right to exist?

Who is your God? If it is not allah, you are on Islam's death list as well. They feel they can decide who will live and who will not.

There is good and evil, and everything in between, in all facets of life. Your blind murderous call for the annihalation of any race, nation or people are the root cause of any war. There will never be peace on this planet until Christ's return. Scripture says Christ returns or no flesh would be saved. That is where we are heading.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#112635 Dec 21, 2013
Isaiah 11:11-12 It shall come to pass in that day that the Lord shall set His hand again the second time to recover the remnant of His people who are left, from Assyria and Egypt, from Pathros and Cush, from Elam and Shinar, from Hamath and the islands of the sea. He will set up a banner for the nations, and will assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Ezekiel 34:13 I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land. I will pasture them on the mountains of Israel, in the ravines and in all the settlements in the land.

Jeremiah 31:10 “Hear the word of the Lord, O nations; proclaim it in distant coastlands:‘He who scattered Israel will gather them and will watch over his flock like a shepherd.’
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#112636 Dec 21, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your opinion on jihad doesn't matter. Neither does mine.
Jihadist leader to U.S.:'Islam is coming'
Warns foreign fighting in Syria could battle America next
http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/jihadist-leader-to...
American jihad: U.S. officials worried over number of citizens headed to Syria
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/...
worried-over-
The result of idiotic foreign policy and that clown Obama!!
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112637 Dec 21, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The result of idiotic foreign policy and that clown Obama!!
Wha????!!!!

You're not blaming Israel?

For this particular carnage???

shocking!
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112638 Dec 21, 2013
Syrian wrote:
Yeah. 911 was all about Obama. Dolt!
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112639 Dec 21, 2013
Syrian wrote:
You are so quick to justify your murderous jihad dreams.What is kind of funny is you have ameican nazi's helping in your cause, not knowing your qaran commands their death as well as the Jews.

Can you deny your qaran says to kill those who don't believe in allah?

An NFL Fan

USA

#112641 Dec 21, 2013
Gross whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
/569
You have no idea who and what we are at Sinai.
out Jesus Christ and God jews would never want to be called a talmudic jewish convert..
This time make sure you use another of your dumb aliases to compliment yourself, genius.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112642 Dec 21, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>but lets blame all of Israel for .....
Syrian regime raining death on Aleppo
"The Syrian Air Force is either criminally incompetent, doesn't care whether it kills scores of civilians -- or deliberately targets civilian areas,"
Have you Aussies allowed all Aboriginals the right to return to all of Australia yet? And by return I mean given back all of their property?
Apologies are cheap.
Where have I blamed all of Israel? I have blamed the Zionists no one else. What has Syria got to do with what Israel is doing in relation to the Palestinians not being allowed to return to their homes?

I am British and also an Australian citizen but when you answer my question I will continue re what you have posted. Israel had already agreed in 1948 as a condition for its admission into the UN to accept resolution 181 in relation to the partition of Palestine into two states. Israel also agreed to accept resolution 194 of 1948 concerning the Palestinian right of return.

Like I stated earlier indigenous Australians can live wherever they so choose, just as can non indigenous Australians

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112644 Dec 22, 2013
USA Born wrote:
Isaiah 11:11-12 It shall come to pass in that day that the Lord shall set His hand again the second time to recover the remnant of His people who are left, from Assyria and Egypt, from Pathros and Cush, from Elam and Shinar, from Hamath and the islands of the sea. He will set up a banner for the nations, and will assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
Ezekiel 34:13 I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land. I will pasture them on the mountains of Israel, in the ravines and in all the settlements in the land.
Jeremiah 31:10 “Hear the word of the Lord, O nations; proclaim it in distant coastlands:‘He who scattered Israel will gather them and will watch over his flock like a shepherd.’
Yet he is yet to do what you claim. It is referring to Yahweh not Jesus. So can you explain what you are suggesting??

Jesus didn't scatter Israel so who are you referring to?????

An NFL Fan

USA

#112646 Dec 22, 2013
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont use alaises like you do. I've posted myself on occussion when there is nobody to post my posting comment that might be deleted by a pro=israel bigot and racist inside of topix..

That's for when and if we decide to sue for discriminartion.and hateful predjuce. We are going to be just like these little devilish occultist and take action against them, when it's deem necessary by legal advisors.
Jews are the real anti-Semitic and they've lost in courtrooms based on their false claims, their falsehoods and their deceptions.
LOL! Sue for discrimination? As if you're some sort of lawyer with clout.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112648 Dec 22, 2013
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
/55
You have no idea who and what we are at Sinai.
Nobofy at Port Jefferson and Mt. Sinai are "jewhaters. What we are is haters of Tribal Jewry as a racist bigoted cult of evil doers and hater of jews' terrorism War Crimes on innocent non-jews.
Jews are anti-Gentiles and anti-goyims
And your above bigotry shows constantly in your silly postings
You are a pernicious sort of chap,...an old fossil, who believes Jesus Christ was a talmudic demonic jew.
Our God is the Great Divine, the Grand Creator, the only One God who Created all you can see and not see , and created all you can smell, touch, hear and appreciate as a human being and as spirit in your core essence. from the Breath of Life.
You oldtimer,.... have turned to doing what is bad and for you untruthfulness there is sin waiting and crouching for you at the entrance, because you believe the occultist israel convert liars and for your part you did not get a Mastery over sin, but justified israel sin by your own lies and support for israel terrorizing jews endless evils and Holocaust.
Learn the Fruitage of the Spirit and pray for forgiveness..
Jesus Christ was a man who God loved and made Jesus Christ our "Exemplar" and ordained him forever as the High Priest of Melchezedek .
Jesus Christ, who the talmudic zion jewish people dislike, is the gift to all humankind from One Holy Loving God, that Israeli jews' know nothing about, but if they knew about Jesus Christ and God jews would never want to be called a talmudic jewish convert..
The fruitage of the spirit? The Jews know nothing about God? You are just a self annoited murderer. It's in your heart and spirit.

If I'm an old timer you must be ten. Could account for your fairy tale world that annoited you to judge who is worthy of life and who isn't.

USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112650 Dec 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet he is yet to do what you claim. It is referring to Yahweh not Jesus. So can you explain what you are suggesting??
Jesus didn't scatter Israel so who are you referring to?????
Who said anything about Jesus? You don't understand the scriptures concerning God's promises to Abraham nor to you care enough. You cling to the truth of your imagination.

Bottom line, the Jews were scattered among the nations. They were gathered from among the nations. There it is before your very eyes but you can't see it.

Do you really believe the Jews will leave Israel to be scattered among the nations again to be gathered at a later time?

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112653 Dec 22, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about Jesus? You don't understand the scriptures concerning God's promises to Abraham nor to you care enough. You cling to the truth of your imagination.
Bottom line, the Jews were scattered among the nations. They were gathered from among the nations. There it is before your very eyes but you can't see it.
Do you really believe the Jews will leave Israel to be scattered among the nations again to be gathered at a later time?
The poor nazislamist supporter is hallucinating as all muslims do.

An NFL Fan

USA

#112654 Dec 22, 2013
Gross ho wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Having Petesake, Pt Jefferson and Mt.Sinai's posting deleted by some racist and bigoted moderator is discrimination .

We knew d Loughner.potential.
So you're contending that if your ugly, vicious racist diatribes are deleted, it's the work of Jews?

You wouldn't happen to be a poorly educated redneck slob, would you?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#112655 Dec 22, 2013
BUT "UGLY, VICIOUS, RACIST GENOCIDE" IS ADMIRABLE

(Only to a deraved Hasbarat)
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're contending that if your ugly, vicious racist diatribes are deleted, it's the work of Jews?
You wouldn't happen to be a poorly educated redneck slob, would you?
ISRAEL; THE MOST APPROPRIATE HOME FOR A "DR. MENGELE JR."
(If we are to believe his evils alleged by "THE HOLOCOST INDUSTRY)

Today's horrific and sociopathic example of collective depravity exemplified by the Genocidal Nazi Colony is that it uses Christians, Muslims, Copts etc non Jews as "Lab Rats" for their "Wonder Weapons"

The only thing Israel's Hasbara Hirelings can find to praise about a Proven, Genocidal Nazi Colony is its technological wonders but are unfazed by the enormity of this sickness; lying is their job, not thinking

In keeping with their chronic deception Gene, Zionists omit that this technology is either stolen from the US or the result of using Gazaschwitz as a "Testing Ground" for improving their systematic Extermination Solution (aka Plan Dalet)

Absolutely NO other country uses human beings for testing the lethality of ANYTHING.....

Except a Proven Genocidal Nazi Colony:

“The Lab”: Israel Tests Weapons, Tactics On Captive Palestinian Population
http://www.wrmea.org/wrmea-archives/551-washi...

EXCERPT “The Lab,” which won a recent award at DocAviv, Israel’s documentary Oscars, is due to premiere in the U.S. in August.

Directed by Yotam Feldman, the film presents the first close-up view of Israel’s arms industry and the dealers who have enriched themselves.

The title relates to the film’s central argument: that Israel has rapidly come to rely on the continuing captivity of Palestinians in what are effectively the world’s largest open-air prisons.

The reason is that there are massive profits to be made from testing Israeli military innovations on the more than four million Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.

These military operations, including the most recent against Gaza, last year’s Pillar of Cloud, the film argues, serve as little more than laboratory-style experiments to evaluate and refine the effectiveness of new military approaches, both strategies and weaponry.

Gaza, in particular, has become the shop window for Israel’s military industries, allowing them to develop and market systems for long-term surveillance, control and subjugation of an “enemy” population.

Given that most Palestinians are now tightly contained in urban settings, traditional policies designed to maintain a distinction between civilians and fighters have had to be erased.

Amiram Levin, former head of the Israeli army’s northern command in the 1990s and now an arms dealer, is filmed at an arms industry conference observing that Israel’s goal in the territories is punishment of the local population to create greater “room for maneuver.”

Considering the effects, he comments that most Palestinians “were born to die—we just have to help them.”CONTINUED

Killing human beings for marketing purposes exceeds the lowest level of ruthless depravity alleged by "the Nazis"

Name ONE other country that commits Genocide as a Marketing Ploy?

Now, the Hasbarat is instructed to hurl "ugly, vicious racist" Off Topic Insults.....

ANYTHING but an honest On Topic refutation of the Facts.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112656 Dec 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I blamed all of Israel? I have blamed the Zionists no one else. What has Syria got to do with what Israel is doing in relation to the Palestinians not being allowed to return to their homes?
I am British and also an Australian citizen but when you answer my question I will continue re what you have posted. Israel had already agreed in 1948 as a condition for its admission into the UN to accept resolution 181 in relation to the partition of Palestine into two states. Israel also agreed to accept resolution 194 of 1948 concerning the Palestinian right of return.
Like I stated earlier indigenous Australians can live wherever they so choose, just as can non indigenous Australians
UN Resolution 194

One paragraph has drawn the most attention: Paragraph 11, which alone addressed the issue of refugees and compensation for those whose property was lost or damaged. Contrary to Arab claims, it did not guarantee a Right of Return and certainly did not guarantee an unconditional Right of Return – that is the right of Palestinian Arab refugees to return to Israel. Nor did it specifically mention Arab refugees, thereby indicating that the resolution was aimed at all refugees, both Jewish and Arab. Instead, Resolution 194 recommended that refugees be allowed to return to their homeland if they met two important conditions:
1. That they be willing to live in peace with their neighbors
2. That the return takes place “at the earliest practicable date”
The resolution also recommended that for those who did not wish to return,“Compensation should be paid for the property … and for loss of or damage to property” by the “governments or authorities responsible.”
Arab States: Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Yemen voted against Resolution...

has condition one ever been met?

http://www.mythsandfacts.org/conflict/10/reso...

An NFL Fan

USA

#112657 Dec 22, 2013
Gay wrote:
BUT
ISRAEL; THE MOST APPROPRIATE HOME FOR A "DR. MENGELE JR."
as a Marketing Ploy?

It just won't happen, dad.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112658 Dec 22, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job!!

It is understandable that governments do not highlight their failure to deliver equal rights on indigenous land. It is surprising, however, that the many organisations which claim to support Aborigines and Torres Strait Islanders go along with withholding fundamental rights without protest. It is as though they still do not believe that indigenous people should really own land.

“With the wisdom of hindsight, I might not have made the same recommendations”— Justice Woodward, 2008

With the Yirrkala bark petition (1963) and the Wave Hill walk-off (1966), indigenous land rights emerged as a major issue. South Australia created the Aboriginal Lands Trust in 1966. A decade later, after the Woodward Royal Commission, the Commonwealth returned large areas of the Northern Territory to indigenous ownership under the Aboriginal Land Rights Act (NT). Over the next twenty years lands were returned to indigenous owners under land rights legislation in all states and territories.

A second process for returning lands to indigenous owners started twenty years ago when the High Court overturned the 1971 Northern Territory Supreme Court ruling that Native Title—if it had existed at all—no longer existed. The 1996 Wik decision further extended Native Title. In December 2011, the Gunggandji people of Yarrabah in Queensland were recognised as Native Title holders—the 176th such determination.

Buying land on the open market became the third major process for returning land to indigenous owners. In 1995 the Indigenous Land Corporation, generously funded by the Commonwealth, began to buy land for management and transfer to indigenous owners. In 2010-11 it purchased five properties totalling 336,913 hectares, including the Ayers Rock Resort at Uluru.

Unlike non-indigenous landowners, on much of the returned indigenous land the traditional owners receive royalty payments from mining, resulting in large income flows. For example, the Aboriginals Benefit Account receives most of the royalties for Northern Territory indigenous landowners. In 2010-11 the Aboriginals Benefit Account received $155 million in royalties and had over $400 million deposited in Australian banks.

Government spending on indigenous Australians has increased substantially—about $100,000 per person per year is now spent by governments on each indigenous person living on indigenous lands.

Indigenous lands have been returned to groups of traditional owners, without identifying individuals and without providing for individual property rights. Indigenous groups “own” land communally, but are denied the right to secure title over their own land for a private house or private business premises.

https://quadrant.org.au/magazine/2012/05/the-...

If an Aboriginee wants to live in the Sydney Opera house he will be allowed? Or the Parliment house ?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112659 Dec 22, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
The poor nazislamist supporter is hallucinating as all muslims do.
The above post by gw even accuses the Jews of being anti semetic. ROTFLMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 22 min Hypocrite watch 79,782
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr candlesmell 701,499
Gay snap eh 2 hr Lopez_nator21 13
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 4 hr Joe Fortuna 719
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Devil number 666 448,392
Are women from USA scared of marriage? 6 hr thadv14 1
Best cosplay costumes online shop 6 hr Cosplay007 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 hr Dang Jersey Piney 995,752