Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
97,501 - 97,520 of 117,931 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
I'm sorry but my passion for righteousness and the Palestinian farmers and their off-springsdoes not allow me to feel sorry for you, only condemnation and denouncation..is what i have for you and your israeli terrorist mud dwelling illegal pigs stys.
Israel is riddled with fraud.htm
The 'Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal'. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Bobbalina of Sinai

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

?/5

Our real Truths are being descrated and deleted by someone inside Topix... There's a site i posted earlier which israel wants you never to see. So i'm doing the next best thing so all can see the Truth about Terrorist israel being convicted of Supreme War Crimes and a Holocaust on the Palestinians.. God bless Godly Truths and say good bye to the Serpent and the Serpent followers.

Here's the site to look for:
"War Crimes Tribunal Finds Israel Guilty Of Genocide Against The Palestinian People"
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Woody wrote:
A powerful group of US scholars has voted to launch an academic boycott of Israeli colleges and universities. With a membership in the thousands, the group has become the largest academic collective to protest Israel’s treatment of Palestinians.
The American Studies Association (ASA) announced Monday that its nearly 5,000 members voted in favor of the boycott by a 2-to-1 margin on Sunday night. A total of 1,252 members voted on the issue, with 66 percent voting ‘yes’ and 30 percent voting ‘no.’ Three percent abstained from voting altogether.
There are also boycotts of Israeli companies and products all over Europe. The noose is tightening....
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> A true God doesn't favor any of his children over another.
That is right, especially for "johnny-come-lately" converts.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Calypso17 wrote:
<quoted text>
While you are waiting for God's judgment in heaven, Muslims are killing Christians in Africa and Egypt. And Muslims continue to slaughter each other in Syria at the most frightful rates known to man. It is even worth when Saddam Hussein killed thousands of Kurdish Muslims or Omar Kaddaffi slaughtered thousands in Libya. The Taliban is killing Muslims in Afghanistan. And Sunni and Shi'ite are killing each other in Yemen and Pakistan.
It does not cross your mind that the same stooges who have been involved in all the wars of the last two centuries are involved in the conflicts you mention? Their names: USA, Britain and France, singly or in combinations. Who give those countries the right to make the life miserable for the rest of humanity? Payback time is coming as the empire is invading them.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal'. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
I believe Malaysia is a major producer of rubber for condoms...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies lies and mor lies from an old fart nazi shitfaced idiot. No Israeli was ever but ever convicted in a War Crimes court. All this was reserved for ur nazi and muslim buddies. Old nazi fart.
I seem to remember that Sharon was afraid to go to Europe for fear of beeing arrested for war crimes as there was a warrant against him...how many others?
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text> It does not cross your mind that the same stooges who have been involved in all the wars of the last two centuries are involved in the conflicts you mention? Their names: USA, Britain and France, singly or in combinations. Who give those countries the right to make the life miserable for the rest of humanity? Payback time is coming as the empire is invading them.
You left out al qeada, hezobollah, hamas. Muslims killing muslims.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text> I seem to remember that Sharon was afraid to go to Europe for fear of beeing arrested for war crimes as there was a warrant against him...how many others?
Right. No one expects the 'Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal', especially since they're backed up by the mighty Haitian army.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text> There are also boycotts of Israeli companies and products all over Europe. The noose is tightening....
The noose is tighening for the sunni's. The shia's presence is growing for a reason. The push is on. You'll be looking like you Syria.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Correction: looking like Syria.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

US scholars' group votes in favor of academic boycott of Israel

By MAYA SHWAYDER, JTA
12/16/2013 18:50

NEW YORK – The 5,000-member American Studies Association (ASA), which describes itself as “the nation’s oldest and largest association devoted to the interdisciplinary study of American culture and history,” announced on Monday that it had endorsed and would participate in a boycott of Israeli universities and academic institutions.

It is the second educational group in the US to adopt the boycott. The Association for Asian American Studies did so in April. Another academic group, the American Association of University Professors, recently reiterated its opposition.

In all, 1,252 members of the ASA participated in the vote on whether or not to endorse the boycott. Approximately 66 percent voted yes, 30% voted no and 3% abstained. The voting began on December 4 and ended on Sunday.

The membership-wide canvass was unprecedented. It was undertaken in part at the behest of boycott opponents who said at the ASA’s annual conference last month in Washington that the matter was too sensitive to leave to the group’s 20-member national council, which had unanimously endorsed a boycott.

“The National Council engaged and addressed questions and concerns of the membership throughout the process,” the ASA statement said.

“During the open discussion at the recent convention, members asked us to draft a resolution that was relevant to the ASA in particular and so the Council’s final resolution acknowledged that the US plays a significant role in enabling the Israeli occupation of Palestine.”

Read more at:

http://www.jpost.com/International/US-scholar...
Woody

Duncanville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

You stand for NOTHING you fall for anything - Saudi Arabia = Dog Shit
USA Born

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Sheilaa wrote:
US scholars' group votes in favor of academic boycott of Israel
By MAYA SHWAYDER, JTA
12/16/2013 18:50
NEW YORK – The 5,000-member American Studies Association (ASA), which describes itself as “the nation’s oldest and largest association devoted to the interdisciplinary study of American culture and history,” announced on Monday that it had endorsed and would participate in a boycott of Israeli universities and academic institutions.
It is the second educational group in the US to adopt the boycott. The Association for Asian American Studies did so in April. Another academic group, the American Association of University Professors, recently reiterated its opposition.
In all, 1,252 members of the ASA participated in the vote on whether or not to endorse the boycott. Approximately 66 percent voted yes, 30% voted no and 3% abstained. The voting began on December 4 and ended on Sunday.
The membership-wide canvass was unprecedented. It was undertaken in part at the behest of boycott opponents who said at the ASA’s annual conference last month in Washington that the matter was too sensitive to leave to the group’s 20-member national council, which had unanimously endorsed a boycott.
“The National Council engaged and addressed questions and concerns of the membership throughout the process,” the ASA statement said.
“During the open discussion at the recent convention, members asked us to draft a resolution that was relevant to the ASA in particular and so the Council’s final resolution acknowledged that the US plays a significant role in enabling the Israeli occupation of Palestine.”
Read more at:
http://www.jpost.com/International/US-scholar...
WOW! A vote from 1.252 people? What difference does it really make.

The original poster of this earth shattering news also posted about his empire rising. What empire? I'll give you a few clues.

Hizb ut-Tahrir Australia conference hears 'this country at war' with radical Islam

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/hiz...

Muslims urged to turn back on country
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/features... #

Islamists get a big laugh at you so called Christians defending them.
USA Born

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Syrian wrote:
Then why does your allah given toyou by mo, command you kill allJjews and anyone else who is not muslim. Lying hypocrite.
Bobby Sandwich i

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

/44x2

Why can i not be called a racist or bigot, or both, why do jews have the last word to describe as anti-Semitic when i describe them accuratly and without racism or bigotry in my writings. How can anyone describe me any differently than honest Truth seekers with my following thoughts about Jews. Please read on and tell me what you think, except if your name is fink, who stinks.

Who are jews to receive extra merits and extra privileges, when hate words by bigots or racists are used to describe an occultist group of Zionist and Talmudic converts from mud dwelling holes throughout the world.

There is a reason why the founding fathers of America, as well as other world-renowned philosophers, writers, entrepreneurs and great leaders throughout history have warned against them. Many have openly scorned the jews as the most dangerous enemy to Western cultural integrity and European values/.

Others have merely depicted the jew as the lecherous and deceptive creatures that have been free from their past Holocaust and are above the laws, while using illegitimate israel statehood for their front for the most ghastly High War Crimes against Humanity.

There is nothing more “anti-Semitic” or offensive to jews than depicting them accurately and with Godly Truthfulness!
Bobby Sandwich i

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

`

`

*Why can i not be called a racist or bigot, or both, why do jews have the last word to describe *me as anti-Semitic when i describe them more accuratly and without racism or bigotry in my writings.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
Children no but nazislamist muslim killers , yes.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the Nazionist party, little brown stained cuck ?
Never heard of them , nazi shitstain.
Bobby Sandwich i

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

I

44x2

Jews here in the USA say that israeli jews are not racist,... but their jew ads in israel say differently''

http://www.countercurrents.org/cook080909.htm

Israeli Ads Warn Against Marrying Non-Jews

By Jonathan Cook

08 September, 2009
Countercurrents.org

Nazareth: The Israeli government has launched a television and internet advertising campaign urging Israelis to inform on Jewish friends and relatives abroad who may be in danger of marrying non-Jews.

The advertisements, employing what the Israeli media described as “scare tactics”, are designed to stop assimilation through intermarriage among young diaspora Jews by encouraging their move to Israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Dust Storm 538,481
Last Word + 2 6 min Hannah V 474
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min DNF 94,579
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Porkpie Hat 257,647
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 7 min andet1987 4,143
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Black Thunder 42 599,712
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Stilgar Fifrawi 732,301
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min bad bob 173,242

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••