Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121921 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#112406 Dec 14, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrew mythology is no more relevant to today's Israelis vs Palestinians than any other mythology.
Re: A just, durable and realistic solution to Palestinian Reparations/ Peace is impossible to impose bias documents, written from oral stories over multiple language families to have any semblance to what "God", "YHWH" "said" to anyone.
Anyone who speaks multiple languages knows that meanings get distorted during translations within just one language family.
When you go from one language family to another and throw in thousands of years of mistranslations, ulterior motives etc, what your impression of "God" told your impression of "Abraham" is beyond the most abstract of fairy tales.
I hate to pop any bubbles, but your interpetation of "God" ( a guy who looks like Santa Claus only more serious) didn't speak to a thousands year old mythical Hebrew character in modern English.
What IS relevant in solving Palestinian Reparations/ aka Peace in the Region is the simple fact that Palestinians/ neo-Canaanites have inhabited that part of the Levant long before the recent (1850+) FOREIGN Zionist Invasion by Brooklynites, Khazars etc.
“Johns Hopkins Genome Study of Jewish Origins”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/03/johns...
“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/01/new-g...
EXCERPTS “ On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
“But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.”
“How could those those eminent Jewish scientist before him have been so wrong? Easy says Dr. Elhaik,“First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.
“But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later? Dr. Elhaik does not delve into the quicksand of the politics,” CONTINUED
You haven't burst any bubbles, we are all entitled to express our beliefs. I appreciate your honesty in saying you believe the Hebrew Bible is myth. I do believe the scriptures.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#112407 Dec 14, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats how they lie all the time.
Yeah. Her understanding of scripture is more on the new age/mystic side.
danetoo

London, UK

#112409 Dec 14, 2013
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>`

~`

You and your kind are dirty filthy israeli lowlife drek.. who think they are the Masters over non-jewish life and are under an illusion that yo and your are God's chosen untermenschen.and mud dwellers/.

You jews are terrorists and heartless savages who have the audacity to sterilize the Ethopian women, and it had nothing to do with AIDS, but a lot to do with you and your kind being bigots, racists amd supremists..
So funny to read something like this lol ...
Guess who

Selden, NY

#112410 Dec 14, 2013
`

`

correction:

You and your kind are dirty filthy israeli lowlife war crime drek.. who think they are the Masters over non-jewish life and are under an illusion that you and your kind are God's chosen untermenschen.and mud dwelling victims of a Holocaust that never existed./.

Idiots and morons feel your made up israeli pain/.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#112411 Dec 14, 2013
Gross whore wrote:
`
`
correction:
You and your kind are dirty filthy israeli lowlife war crime drek.. who think they are the Masters over nonel your made up israeli pain/.
Another upbeat mood from the semi-literate redneck.
Guess who

Selden, NY

#112412 Dec 14, 2013
`

`
`

Jews in israeli don't belong there and have no rights whatsoever to live and squat their curly tail arses on land that hews' robbed and that was attained and procured by jews Terrorism.

Their jew existence is a lie and terrorist israeli jews should be in zoos waiting to be tried in an International War Crime Tribunal Court Trial for their Crimes against humanity. There's really nothing to debate nor discuss with these illegal jew aliens whose god is the original devil.

And i don't blame the Palestinians one ioda for using any means whatsoever to get their stolen land back, from these jew terrorist and the freedom fighters in Hezbollah had these fat lard cowardly POS running for their worthless evil useless lives and i say,... Hip! hip! hooray! for the Freedom Fighters in Lebanon.
Guess who

Selden, NY

#112413 Dec 14, 2013
`

`

Why jews are afraid of Hezbollah is because Hezbollah kicks the illegal alien jew fat disgusting cowardy arses in 2006 and have since killed all the israeli mossad that tried to infiltrate Lebanon and Hezbollah's inner circle and tried to plant false jewish flagsand jews lies in/on Hezbollah fredom fighters honorable reputation.

An NFL Fan

USA

#112414 Dec 14, 2013
Gross whore wrote:
`
`
Why jews are afraid of Hezbollah is because Hezbollah kicks the illegal alien jew fat disgusting cowardy arses in 2006 and have since killed all the israeli mossad that tried to infiltrate Lebanon and Hezbollah's inner circle and tried to plant false jewish flagsand jews lies in/on Hezbollah fredom fighters honorable reputation.
Nice sentence, genius.
Guess who

Selden, NY

#112415 Dec 14, 2013
`

`

`
Hezbollah is fighting for Assad and Hezbollah is a name that strikes fear in the illegal and illegitimate halls of israel mausoleum, bringing jews terrorist to their bovine knees and begging their war crime leaders not to fight Hezbollah freedom fighters again....
Guess who

Selden, NY

#112416 Dec 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice sentence, genius.
`

`

`

say aaaaaahhhhh,....woodpecker~
Guess who

Selden, NY

#112417 Dec 14, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Another upbeat mood from the semi-literate redneck.
`

`

Yo, drek eater,....has anyone updated you yet to the fact that in your avatar posting, you look like a hagee woodpecker looking through binoculars for bugs and israeli terrorist waste matter to eat !

An NFL Fan

USA

#112418 Dec 14, 2013
Gross whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Yo, drek eater,....has anyone updated you yet to the fact that in your avatar posting, you look like a hagee woodpecker looking through binoculars for bugs and israeli terrorist waste matter to eat !
Is that supposed to be funny in your part of the slum, illiterate slob?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112420 Dec 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic allows for both sides of the argument to be heard. You still haven't answered the questions why have the refugees been denied a right of return and why hasn't Israel apologized for her past actions?
I showed you israeli compensation...

Now you're
looking for apologies from israel?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...

Now can you tell me why the Australian Aboriginals have no rights of return?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112421 Dec 14, 2013
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Shouldn't you be returning your land in New York to the "Natives"?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#112422 Dec 14, 2013
Woody wrote:
henrymakow.com — Dec 13, 2013
On Wednesday, a Red Cross blood clinic at the Israeli parliament rejected a donation from a Black member, right. The law allows Ethiopian Jews to immigrate and marry other Jews. Nevertheless, they are the most discriminated against, more than the Arab Muslim and Christian Israelis based strictly on their dark skin.
Just like yours, Ramboner. How was the swim across the border?

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112423 Dec 14, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> I showed you israeli compensation...
Now you're
looking for apologies from israel?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
Now can you tell me why the Australian Aboriginals have no rights of return?
You never provided a link.

Not me, the Palestinian people. You have a habit of trying to personalize things I've noted

I wasn't talking about the Gaza flotilla as well you know. I was talking about an apology for taking their land and possessions prior to 1948. Nice try though

The aborigines still live in Australia and as I have posted to you elsewhere the Australian Government has and is continuing to return their land to them which they run as they see fit.

Now tell me about Israel, and what it has done in relation to right of return and an apology for destroying over 318 villages. Please try not to deny it. Even nutjobs had the honesty to state that Israel had done wrong

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112424 Dec 14, 2013
BTW the indigenous people of Australia have a right to live wherever they choose to. They are not dictated to by the Australian government
Guess who

Selden, NY

#112425 Dec 14, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you be returning your land in New York to the "Natives"?
Yes. and i believe the zionist government should reinburse me and my family for all the misery they caused the Native Indians and my Tribe.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#112426 Dec 14, 2013
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. and i believe the zionist government should reinburse me and my family for all the misery they caused the Native Indians and my Tribe.
No answer for this, Port Jeff Mutt?
"Ok Wayne Stinkin Bobbalinda Cheese, Lamebrain, choke on your pearls.......You believe in a cosmic zombie who impregnated his own creation so she could give birth to himself so he could sacrifice himself to himself so he could save his other creations from himself? Don't even try to argue what I just said isn't true either, because that's EXACTLY what the bible says happened. LMFAO "

Tuck your head behind your torn sofa and keep on truckin! PoorPitiful Fcik.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#112427 Dec 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
BTW the indigenous people of Australia have a right to live wherever they choose to. They are not dictated to by the Australian government
You are just self righteous. You are not dealing with the indigenous people firing rockets into chosen populated areas and sending suicide bombers with the intent to kill as many civilians as possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Peace_Warrior 619,242
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 92,942
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 183,688
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min kent 668,054
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 29 min Das 87
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min Rosa_Winkel 979,535
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 46,048
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 286,113
More from around the web