Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121900 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112377 Dec 13, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
In relation to the specific post that you refer to I was trying to show that from your belief in Paul,(who you appear to support) and from that which John had stated, the physical nation of Israel no longer exists
Believe what ur tiny brain will tell u, see if we care. U decide nothing.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112378 Dec 13, 2013
Bobbalinda of Sinai wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
I'm living on land that Almighty God Created and the Northern Western Hemphire Indians are part of our life.
U stole their land and still living on their property. Pack up and go to hell where u belong nazi piece of shit.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112379 Dec 13, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullcrap total bullcrap. What right the so called British have to stop people from going home? Its all Englandistans fault , the biggest terrorist country at that time No wonder they still mad at Israel. We made them LEAVE the Holy Land and kicked their asses out of here

Liar they were not born there, most of them were born in eastern Europe. Grow up little boy. I intend to keep reporting your offensive posts until I get you removed from this forum
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112380 Dec 13, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet again nothing of relevance to post on but derogatory comments, so why bother??????
Oh finally u are talking about urself , wonderful. Looks like that the drugs are taking effect.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112382 Dec 13, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe what ur tiny brain will tell u, see if we care. U decide nothing

You stand alone and do not speak for anyone else on this forum Uzi so using" we" little boy with the foul mouth is moot. Who taught you to speak that way your mommy ????

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112383 Dec 13, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh finally u are talking about urself , wonderful. Looks like that the drugs are taking effect.
You are obviously damaged goods. Was it your mother or your father who first abused you? I'm guessing your mother

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112385 Dec 13, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, u tell the bitch, she moved to Aussie too to take away land and work from the original people. What a bitch and she is preaching bullshit to Israel. Pathetic piece of crap from Englandistan.
I notice that Europhobe has not responded to your disgusting post
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112389 Dec 13, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar they were not born there, most of them were born in eastern Europe. Grow up little boy. I intend to keep reporting your offensive posts until I get you removed from this forum
Oh little bitch, scared the shit out of me now, I am shaking in my booths. Does not matter where jews were born their home is in Israel. U are too stupid and a muslim supporter piece of shit to understand anything. and most of Israelis were not born in Eastern Europe but in the arab countries so again go eat shit with ur zero knowledge of the jews and Israel.
Idiot.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112390 Dec 13, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You stand alone and do not speak for anyone else on this forum Uzi so using" we" little boy with the foul mouth is moot. Who taught you to speak that way your mommy ????
No, ur hairy mommy and ur crooked nosed daddy. No wonder u are so UGLY.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112391 Dec 13, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously damaged goods. Was it your mother or your father who first abused you? I'm guessing your mother
No, it was a 30 year old lady when I was 3 years old, oh she was some bitch, much better than u will ever be. Keep guessing idiot.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112392 Dec 13, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh little bitch, scared the shit out of me now, I am shaking in my booths. Does not matter where jews were born their home is in Israel. U are too stupid and a muslim supporter piece of shit to understand anything. and most of Israelis were not born in Eastern Europe but in the arab countries so again go eat shit with ur zero knowledge of the jews and Israel.
Idiot

Of course it matters where they were born. What are your "booths''?? Like I stated earlier you are uneducated, brain dead and require lessons in basic English If you had two brain cells to rub together you'd be dangerous( to yourself) LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112393 Dec 13, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
No, ur hairy mommy and ur crooked nosed daddy. No wonder u are so UGLY

Keep trying you'll get there one day, wherever that may be

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112395 Dec 13, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was a 30 year old lady when I was 3 years old, oh she was some bitch, much better than u will ever be. Keep guessing idiot

Run along, little boy I have had my fun with you and you are now starting to bore me. I have given you enough attention for one day. Go and find someone who's on your low intellectual level to spar with. You are no challenge for me
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#112397 Dec 14, 2013
henrymakow.com — Dec 13, 2013

On Wednesday, a Red Cross blood clinic at the Israeli parliament rejected a donation from a Black member, right. The law allows Ethiopian Jews to immigrate and marry other Jews. Nevertheless, they are the most discriminated against, more than the Arab Muslim and Christian Israelis based strictly on their dark skin.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112399 Dec 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying you'll get there one day, wherever that may be
Just dont post ur real photo here we dont want to thro up cockroach.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112401 Dec 14, 2013
Woody wrote:
henrymakow.com — Dec 13, 2013
On Wednesday, a Red Cross blood clinic at the Israeli parliament rejected a donation from a Black member, right. The law allows Ethiopian Jews to immigrate and marry other Jews. Nevertheless, they are the most discriminated against, more than the Arab Muslim and Christian Israelis based strictly on their dark skin.
The regular nazislamist bull fuck again. When those immigrants came they were carriers of AIDS Malaria and who knows what else. No donations were taken for this reason just like no donation taken from gay people , lesbians, and some other people with a variety of diseases. Thats to save the rest of the community. I guess in ur hood it was not done and thats how u were born. Tough shit for u. By the way the law is being changed as we speak and it will be checked individualy. Thanks for caring.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112404 Dec 14, 2013
Ladies and ladies. In all of the Middle East there are extreeeemly heavy rains and snow storms. Temperatures plomiting. Suprise, Syrian villages near the Israeli border are cut off from electricity so the racist apartheid loving Israelis sent over fuel, food blankets and first aid kits. Thank u very much.
Lets go to the other muslim hellhole called Gaza. There is no fuel for heating in all of Gaza caus the nazislamist regime rather spend its aid money on weapons, They declared, there is NO MONEY to buy fuel. let them rot arab nazis.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#112406 Dec 14, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrew mythology is no more relevant to today's Israelis vs Palestinians than any other mythology.
Re: A just, durable and realistic solution to Palestinian Reparations/ Peace is impossible to impose bias documents, written from oral stories over multiple language families to have any semblance to what "God", "YHWH" "said" to anyone.
Anyone who speaks multiple languages knows that meanings get distorted during translations within just one language family.
When you go from one language family to another and throw in thousands of years of mistranslations, ulterior motives etc, what your impression of "God" told your impression of "Abraham" is beyond the most abstract of fairy tales.
I hate to pop any bubbles, but your interpetation of "God" ( a guy who looks like Santa Claus only more serious) didn't speak to a thousands year old mythical Hebrew character in modern English.
What IS relevant in solving Palestinian Reparations/ aka Peace in the Region is the simple fact that Palestinians/ neo-Canaanites have inhabited that part of the Levant long before the recent (1850+) FOREIGN Zionist Invasion by Brooklynites, Khazars etc.
“Johns Hopkins Genome Study of Jewish Origins”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/03/johns...
“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/01/new-g...
EXCERPTS “ On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
“But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.”
“How could those those eminent Jewish scientist before him have been so wrong? Easy says Dr. Elhaik,“First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.
“But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later? Dr. Elhaik does not delve into the quicksand of the politics,” CONTINUED
You haven't burst any bubbles, we are all entitled to express our beliefs. I appreciate your honesty in saying you believe the Hebrew Bible is myth. I do believe the scriptures.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#112407 Dec 14, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats how they lie all the time.
Yeah. Her understanding of scripture is more on the new age/mystic side.
danetoo

London, UK

#112409 Dec 14, 2013
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>`

~`

You and your kind are dirty filthy israeli lowlife drek.. who think they are the Masters over non-jewish life and are under an illusion that yo and your are God's chosen untermenschen.and mud dwellers/.

You jews are terrorists and heartless savages who have the audacity to sterilize the Ethopian women, and it had nothing to do with AIDS, but a lot to do with you and your kind being bigots, racists amd supremists..
So funny to read something like this lol ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min truth 88,545
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min AussieBobby 284,735
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 54 min truth 722
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 54 min Brian_G 980
Which team will win today : Manchester United o... 1 hr khaledov 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 665,620
How To Make Money From Hosting Travelers By Airbnb 1 hr khaledov 1
The Future of Politics in America 3 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web