Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112424 Dec 14, 2013
BTW the indigenous people of Australia have a right to live wherever they choose to. They are not dictated to by the Australian government
Guess who

Port Jefferson, NY

#112425 Dec 14, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you be returning your land in New York to the "Natives"?
Yes. and i believe the zionist government should reinburse me and my family for all the misery they caused the Native Indians and my Tribe.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#112426 Dec 14, 2013
Guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. and i believe the zionist government should reinburse me and my family for all the misery they caused the Native Indians and my Tribe.
No answer for this, Port Jeff Mutt?
"Ok Wayne Stinkin Bobbalinda Cheese, Lamebrain, choke on your pearls.......You believe in a cosmic zombie who impregnated his own creation so she could give birth to himself so he could sacrifice himself to himself so he could save his other creations from himself? Don't even try to argue what I just said isn't true either, because that's EXACTLY what the bible says happened. LMFAO "

Tuck your head behind your torn sofa and keep on truckin! PoorPitiful Fcik.
USA Born

Upland, CA

#112427 Dec 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
BTW the indigenous people of Australia have a right to live wherever they choose to. They are not dictated to by the Australian government
You are just self righteous. You are not dealing with the indigenous people firing rockets into chosen populated areas and sending suicide bombers with the intent to kill as many civilians as possible.

Location hidden

#112428 Dec 14, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just self righteous. You are not dealing with the indigenous people firing rockets into chosen populated areas and sending suicide bombers with the intent to kill as many civilians as possible.

Not at all. You asked me some questions and I have answered them honestly. Unlike you who keeps avoiding the elephant in the room. You need to ask yourself why these people are doing that and why it is that the indigenous Australians are not doing the same thing. I am also waiting for an answer from my last post before we move forward
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#112429 Dec 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You never provided a link.
Not me, the Palestinian people. You have a habit of trying to personalize things I've noted
I wasn't talking about the Gaza flotilla as well you know. I was talking about an apology for taking their land and possessions prior to 1948. Nice try though
The aborigines still live in Australia and as I have posted to you elsewhere the Australian Government has and is continuing to return their land to them which they run as they see fit.
Now tell me about Israel, and what it has done in relation to right of return and an apology for destroying over 318 villages. Please try not to deny it. Even nutjobs had the honesty to state that Israel had done wrong
the link supporting Israeli compensatation

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/isr...

Btw don't Palestinians still live in Palestine?

Which parts of Australia are being returned?

Sidney?

Who said Israel has never done wrong?

It seems some say Isreal has never done right.

Location hidden

#112430 Dec 14, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> the link supporting Israeli compensatation
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/isr...
Btw don't Palestinians still live in Palestine?
Which parts of Australia are being returned?
Sidney?
Who said Israel has never done wrong?
It seems some say Isreal has never done right.
I'll answer further questions once you answer the one's I have asked ,you let's see, maybe three times??

When will the Palestinians be given the right to return to their homes?

When will Israel be apologizing for her actions in dispossessing the inhabitants from their homes?
USA Born

Upland, CA

#112431 Dec 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. You asked me some questions and I have answered them honestly. Unlike you who keeps avoiding the elephant in the room. You need to ask yourself why these people are doing that and why it is that the indigenous Australians are not doing the same thing. I am also waiting for an answer from my last post before we move forward
You haven't answered honestly at all. When asked to support your claim, you always say you've already posted that answer somewhere else..

What elephant in the room? You give yourself way to much credit..

Why are they doing that? I know the agenda of jihad and it's players hamas, hezbolah, Iran etc. The agenda is wrapped around their majdi. Maybe you should ask why Israel is flourishing and Palestiene is not. Israel has offered to help them in many areas, especially agriculture. They refused. They'll take money for rockets though. Do you really think any of these groups care more about their people than they do their agenda?

In all honesty, do you really believe that if given a choice, the original inhabitants of Australia wouldn't expel you if they could?

Just so you know, I'm not moving along with you. This is the second time I have asked what your question is. Now you call it an "elephant in the room". Do you really think anyone is pondering your question and waiting for my answer?

Again, what is your question? We are all waiting.

Location hidden

#112432 Dec 14, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't answered honestly at all. When asked to support your claim, you always say you've already posted that answer somewhere else..
Why are they doing that? I know the agenda of jihad and it's players hamas, hezbolah, Iran etc. The agenda is wrapped around their majdi. Maybe you should ask why Israel is flourishing and Palestiene is not. Israel has offered to help them in many areas, especially agriculture. They refused. They'll take money for rockets though. Do you really think any of these groups care more about their people than they do their agenda?
In all honesty, do you really believe that if given a choice, the original inhabitants of Australia wouldn't expel you if they could?
Just so you know, I'm not moving along with you. This is the second time I have asked what your question is. Now you call it an "elephant in the room". Do you really think anyone is pondering your question and waiting for my answer?
Don't tell me I haven't answered honestly just because it doesn't suit your agenda. The fact remains that Israel is a liar promising people the right to return to their homes and then not carrying out that promise.
The questions are:
1 When is Israel going to allow the return of the Palestinian refugees?
2. When is Israel going to apologize and compenstate Palestinians not just for the second intifada which was 1987-1993 but for her actions in destroying 318 Palestinian villages before and after she unilaterally declared her independence
I don't care about what other people think I am not addressing them, I am addressing you and you just keep trying to change the subject. If the topic was about Australia or America your points may well be valid but it's not, it's about Israel. You are the coward who is unable to address the truth and then you cry victim!!!
USA Born

Upland, CA

#112433 Dec 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me I haven't answered honestly just because it doesn't suit your agenda. The fact remains that Israel is a liar promising people the right to return to their homes and then not carrying out that promise.
The questions are:
1 When is Israel going to allow the return of the Palestinian refugees?
2. When is Israel going to apologize and compenstate Palestinians not just for the second intifada which was 1987-1993 but for her actions in destroying 318 Palestinian villages before and after she unilaterally declared her independence
I don't care about what other people think I am not addressing them, I am addressing you and you just keep trying to change the subject. If the topic was about Australia or America your points may well be valid but it's not, it's about Israel. You are the coward who is unable to address the truth and then you cry victim!!!
You are whacko. You have never asked me these questions. Show a post to me asking these questions and I'll apologize. If not we'll just agree your lying again.

Here is my answer to both the above questions, hopefully never.

Because someone mentions your country they are changing the subject? Shows what a hypocrite you really are. BTW Islam is on the rise in Australia though. Embrace it but, not to tight, something may go off.

Islam is on the rise in Australia. That's a good thing.
sheilaa

Australia

#112434 Dec 14, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You are whacko. You have never asked me these questions. Show a post to me asking these questions and I'll apologize. If not we'll just agree your lying again.
Here is my answer to both the above questions, hopefully never.
Because someone mentions your country they are changing the subject? Shows what a hypocrite you really are. BTW Islam is on the rise in Australia though. Embrace it but, not to tight, something may go off.
Islam is on the rise in Australia. That's a good thing

I apologize. I have confused you and Europhobe. It was she who I addressed those posts( all 7 of them) to, not you..

Islam is on the rise in most western countries, especially in America. In fact Michigan, Dearborn is a prime example. Here in Australia we have one of the lowest percentages of Muslims per capita in the world and that is how it is going to stay. We have been criticized for turning the boats back to Indonesia and our current prime minister has stated that people who arrive by boats will never be accepted. They are sent to either Christmas Island or Naru for processing and that's a good thing
sheilaa

Australia

#112435 Dec 14, 2013
Public apology to USA born America, it was not her but Europhobe who I had posted to re Israel

Location hidden

#112436 Dec 14, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
In relation to the terrorist groups one also needs to look at the Israeli terrorist groups such as
- Irgun who were responsible for the death of the UN mediator Folke Bernadotte. They were also responsible along wtih others for the massacre in Deir Yassin
Lehi terrorist group also known as the Stern gang whose aim was the forcible removal of the British authorities from Palestine. It was they who blew up the King David Hotel . 91 people killed and 45 injured
In the early hours of the 12th of July, 1947, two British field security NCOs, Sergeants Paice and Martin, were held up by five armed members of Irgun and driven off to a secret hiding place. Three weeks later their bodies were found hanging from a eucalyptus tree...
The Haghanah were also a terrorist group
In recent time other Religious zealots such as the Gush Emunim carried out attacks between 1980-1984
Terror against Terror-1975 responsible for bombings, beatings and several Arab murdered
By 1948 some 200 British Soldiers and 90 British policemen had been murdered by nationalist terrorist gangs such as Irgun...
Israel today in the year 2013 is still taking land belonging to Palestinians in the occupied territories and is bulldozing land that is not theirs to make way for new settlements
Shows how loving and God fearing the government of Israel and it's people are when they can continue to steal peoples land and all the world can see and stands silently by. No wonder it is the only state in the UN that has no boundaries because they keep expanding it at the expense of the Palestinians.

Location hidden

#112437 Dec 14, 2013
Khisas a village with a few hundred Muslims and one hundred Christians had lived peacefully together in a unique location. On the 18th December 1947, the Jewish troops attacked the village and randomly started blowing up houses in the dead of night while the occupants were still asleep.15 villagers including 5 children were killed in the attack. The Hagana at first denied the operation then admitted it. Ben Gurion issued a public apology but a few months later included it in a list of successful operations
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#112439 Dec 15, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll answer further questions once you answer the one's I have asked ,you let's see, maybe three times??
When will the Palestinians be given the right to return to their homes?
When will Israel be apologizing for her actions in dispossessing the inhabitants from their homes?
Most likely the Palestinians will be given the right to return to their homes , right after the Aboriginals of Australia are given the right to return to all of their homes. I hopoe you're not holding you're breath.
----------
Btw men can be courteous too can't they?:-)
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#112440 Dec 15, 2013
~hope
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#112441 Dec 15, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
Khisas a village with a few hundred Muslims and one hundred Christians had lived peacefully together in a unique location. On the 18th December 1947, the Jewish troops attacked the village and randomly started blowing up houses in the dead of night while the occupants were still asleep.15 villagers including 5 children were killed in the attack. The Hagana at first denied the operation then admitted it. Ben Gurion issued a public apology but a few months later included it in a list of successful operations
And nutty Islamists currently fire rockets nearly every day....evidently not a nice neighborhood

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#112442 Dec 15, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
No one is completely innocent when it comes to survival. If the Israelis did not defend themselves the Arabs would have slaughtered them a long time ago. Look at the way Muslims are killing Muslims in Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. Most of the civilized world marvels at the restraint of the Israelis given the mass murders committed by radical Muslims all over the world.
Guess who

Port Jefferson, NY

#112443 Dec 15, 2013
``

`

It's kinda scary and strange that great famous men equated the occults convert jews with evil and wickedness and now see and judge for yourselves the following meassage by Charles Lindbergh and his total mistrust for jews and their greedy treasonous traitor ways..

"Everyone knows something about the famous speech Charles Lindbergh delivered in Des Moines, Iowa on September 11, 1941 to advocate publicly that the United States stay out of WW II, then underway in Europe. Lindbergh told his audience that Jews were one of the principal forces attempting to lead the U.S. into the war, along with the Roosevelt administration and the British. What followed this speech, quoting Kevin MacDonald, ".. was a torrent of abuse and hatred unparalleled for a mainstream public figure in American history.

Overnight Lindbergh went from cultural hero to moral pariah," exhibiting in sensationally dramatic form the influence Jews had acquired over American public consciousness. Lindbergh "was denounced by virtually all the leading media, by Democrats and Republicans, Protestants and Catholics, and, of course, Jewish groups. Many accused him of being a Nazi, including the Presidential Secretary who compared Lindbergh's speech to Nazi rhetoric."

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#112444 Dec 15, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>

Islam is on the rise in Australia. That's a good thing.
Its radical totalitarian Islam that's the problem, not Islam. Despite that, there is a resistance movement to Islam growing voraciously in Ireland, France, Netherlands and Australia. It uses your philosophy which says foreigners are occupying nations and must be expelled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Stilgar Fifrawi 877,169
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min dollarsbill 7,869
The Christian Atheist debate 4 min too lazy to log in 3,773
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 9 min Halle Berry Sister 2,856
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min June VanDerMark 603,081
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min onemale 272,820
White Lives MATTER 1 hr USaWORLDWARMONGERER 149
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Soon Armagedon Day 613,065
More from around the web