Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Read more
Bobbalinda of Sinai

Port Jefferson, NY

#112291 Dec 12, 2013
`

`

`

Sadly jews' are responsiable for the Highest War Crime in the annal's History of human kind and time.

View the Truth about jews Holocaust that the Red Cross documents prove was a jew lie~

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cro...

hello!
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#112292 Dec 12, 2013
Bobbalinda of Sinai

Port Jefferson, NY

#112293 Dec 12, 2013
`

`

`
responsible**
Bobbalinda of Sinai

Port Jefferson, NY

#112294 Dec 12, 2013
`

`

`

Israeli jews are "illegal aliens" and are NOT the victims on a stolen land from the Native Palestinians.

If you believe otherwise, you have got to be the biggest illiterate imbeciles on earth and lovers of milking the devil's utters.
Bobbalinda of Sinai

Port Jefferson, NY

#112295 Dec 12, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are not a foreign element in the USA.
U are you nazi piece of shit.
j......

YOU ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND LIFE.
USA Born

Upland, CA

#112296 Dec 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you can't read what I have posted I can't help you.Where does it say that the remnant will be in a "physical" Israel? The reason I brought the trinity up was because you seemed to imply that a specific scripture was necessary in relation to the promise being conditional . I used the example of the trinity to show that there is nothing at all, never mind specific in any of the bible to support the belief in it and yet it is a foundational belief in mainstream Christianity. If you have more posts they will have to wait to be answered as my husband and I are traveling all day
I didn't ask for help I just asked what scriptures say God took away the land rights from Israel. It is an easy question.
Wayne Garrett and Friends

Port Jefferson, NY

#112299 Dec 12, 2013
/%%

We've been trying to impress upon righteous True Truth seekers how subversive, vindictive, vengeful, non-compassinate and generally dangerous to our family and children the Jews have been, ever since they rejected God’s "Light and Way",... Jesus Christ, but have accepted the oral Phaisiasm as an invitation to serve their new Master, the Original Liar, Satan..

One would think that the betrayal and murder of Jesus Christ would have satiated the occultist believers in Ancient time, who by the way were not called jews yet, but were blood thirty/blood sucking savage animals. who further sought to wipe out righteousness. They did by depopulating Jesus Christ believers and totally control the remaining non-occultist by bringing on the ideal of universal reign of Israel’s Antichrist.

It was a sinfest well pleasing to the modern updated convert Jew's’ new master, that was called Devil and Satan, who’s really the Original Serpent behind the Unitarian idol worship of the God-forsaken Pharisees, that Sheilaa and her weird ideology bow down to and worship the doctrine of the Talmud to rule convert Jews as God's chosen..

A sin compounded by the scholars of rabbinical Judaism who nicknamed the devil and Satan, the so-called “Tetragrammaton”, in an attempt to imitate and mock the sublime name and attributes of the only true and Trinitarian Deity of Israel’s patriarchs and the Bible.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Wayne Garrett and Friends

Port Jefferson, NY

#112300 Dec 12, 2013
`

`

typo'

BLOODTHIRSTY.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112301 Dec 12, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
How could it have been said any better? What Paul said is in total opposition of what you said.
Just show where the scriptures say what you claim they say, that God took away the land from the Jews.
I already have but you don't want to accept what I have posted.Accepting what one person has said over many people who were inspired by God in the old testament is in my opinion biased. Like I said earlier, scripture interprets scripture. You have only Paul's scripture as an example and he is a dubious example at best. You keep missing the point of what God stated in relation to giving them the land. Why do you think they were exiled twice and remain spread all over the world?

The state of Israel has been brought about by the will of man, not God, Moses wrote these significant words: "When all these things come upon you, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before you, and you call them to mind among all the nations where the LORD your God has driven you, and RETURN to the LORD your God ... THEN the LORD your God will restore your fortunes, and have compassion upon you, and HE ( NOT MAN) will gather you again from all the peoples where the LORD your God has scattered you. If your outcasts are in the uttermost parts of heaven, from there the LORD your God will gather you, and ... will bring you into the land which your fathers possessed, that you may possess it" (Deuteronomy 30:1-5).

See the state of Israel was brought about by the will of man not God. When God is ready and not before He will bring it about. In the meantime the middle east is in chaos because man and not God has decided what is best

Location hidden

#112302 Dec 13, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask for help I just asked what scriptures say God took away the land rights from Israel. It is an easy question.
It was a figurative expression which you have read literally. I don't intend to keep going round and round re what I have already posted. If you have nothing else to say on the matter and don't understand my analogy re what was and wasn't specifically documented re the trinity and God's conditional promise then maybe we should leave it at that
sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#112303 Dec 13, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
http://indigenousrights.net.au /area.asp?aID=2
Yes I read the article and can say that all the issues raised have been addressed as I have documented elsewhere to you elsewhere. Can you show me where Israel has done this?
sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#112304 Dec 13, 2013
* delete elsewhere
sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#112305 Dec 13, 2013
Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
/%%
We've been trying to impress upon righteous True Truth seekers how subversive, vindictive, vengeful, non-compassinate and generally dangerous to our family and children the Jews have been, ever since they rejected God’s "Light and Way",... Jesus Christ, but have accepted the oral Phaisiasm as an invitation to serve their new Master, the Original Liar, Satan..
One would think that the betrayal and murder of Jesus Christ would have satiated the occultist believers in Ancient time, who by the way were not called jews yet, but were blood thirty/blood sucking savage animals. who further sought to wipe out righteousness. They did by depopulating Jesus Christ believers and totally control the remaining non-occultist by bringing on the ideal of universal reign of Israel’s Antichrist.
It was a sinfest well pleasing to the modern updated convert Jew's’ new master, that was called Devil and Satan, who’s really the Original Serpent behind the Unitarian idol worship of the God-forsaken Pharisees, that Sheilaa and her weird ideology bow down to and worship the doctrine of the Talmud to rule convert Jews as God's chosen..
A sin compounded by the scholars of rabbinical Judaism who nicknamed the devil and Satan, the so-called “Tetragrammaton”, in an attempt to imitate and mock the sublime name and attributes of the only true and Trinitarian Deity of Israel’s patriarchs and the Bible.
The only being I bow down to is God, so get that into your thick skull. I don't support any Talmud doctrine and your ignorance petticoat is showing. There is one God not three in one and most are lost on the broad road to destruction because of that pagan belief. Jesus was a Jew, born one lived as one and died as one. He was the son of God not God the Son. He taught that there was only one God .What he did do was point out the hypocrites such as the Pharisees who were to busy following man made ideas and laws at the expense of following the one true God
Wayne Garrett and friends

Port Jefferson, NY

#112306 Dec 13, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The only being I bow down to is God, so get that into your thick skull. I don't support any Talmud doctrine and your ignorance petticoat is showing. There is one God not three in one and most are lost on the broad road to destruction because of that pagan belief. Jesus was a Jew, born one lived as one and died as one. He was the son of God not God the Son. He taught that there was only one God .What he did do was point out the hypocrites such as the Pharisees who were to busy following man made ideas and laws at the expense of following the one true God
/%%

Ahaaaa,... You're posting me again, with some more of your blasphemy and desecrations of Jesus Christ loving name. Now I'll make this real easy for you.

If you want to believe that Jesus Christ was a Talmudic demonic Satanic loving Jew convert, there's really nothing I can do or would say to change your stiff-neck, evil spirit and uneducated bigoted mind.

It's quite apparent to me and my friends at Mt. Sinai that you have your mind set on Jesus Christ being a Satanic Occultist Evil Doing jew, whose Talmud is from the deepest depths of darkness and is from the Original Serpent that's your god/...

We have posted the Truth and stated very boldly, clearly and Truthfully about Jesus Christ being the "Light and Way" to human kind and you and your kind replied with blasphemous untruthfulness and lies from your Master the Unitarians Devil. Jesus Christ is not a jew, nor were Abraham and Moses.

Jesus Christ told us not to lay our pearls of truthfulness down in front of pigs and dogs, because they will become soiled, dirty and smashed..

Please refrain from posting me in the future,.. thank you, Wayne~
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#112307 Dec 13, 2013
Wayne Garrett and friends wrote:
<quoted text>
/%%
Ahaaaa,... You're posting me again, with some more of your blasphemy and desecrations of Jesus Christ loving name. Now I'll make this real easy for you.
If you want to believe that Jesus Christ was a Talmudic demonic Satanic loving Jew convert, there's really nothing I can do or would say to change your stiff-neck, evil spirit and uneducated bigoted mind.
It's quite apparent to me and my friends at Mt. Sinai that you have your mind set on Jesus Christ being a Satanic Occultist Evil Doing jew, whose Talmud is from the deepest depths of darkness and is from the Original Serpent that's your god/...
We have posted the Truth and stated very boldly, clearly and Truthfully about Jesus Christ being the "Light and Way" to human kind and you and your kind replied with blasphemous untruthfulness and lies from your Master the Unitarians Devil. Jesus Christ is not a jew, nor were Abraham and Moses.
Jesus Christ told us not to lay our pearls of truthfulness down in front of pigs and dogs, because they will become soiled, dirty and smashed..
Ok Wayne Stinkin Bobbalinda Cheese, Lamebrain, choke on your pearls.......You believe in a cosmic zombie who impregnated his own creation so she could give birth to himself so he could sacrifice himself to himself so he could save his other creations from himself? Don't even try to argue what I just said isn't true either, because that's EXACTLY what the bible says happened. LMFAO
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#112308 Dec 13, 2013
Chemi Shalev — Haaretz Dec 11, 2013

This has happened in recent days: The Dutch water company Vitens severed its ties with Israeli counterpart Mekorot; Canada’s largest Protestant church decided to boycott three Israeli companies; the Romanian government refused to send any more construction workers; and American Studies Association academics are voting on a measure to sever links with Israeli universities.

Coming so shortly after the Israeli government effectively succumbed to a boycott of settlements in order to be eligible for the EU’s Horizon 2020 scientific cooperation agreement, it is hard to avoid the conclusion that the BDS (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions) movement is picking up speed. And the writing on the wall, if anyone missed it, only got clearer and sharper in the wake of the death of Nelson Mandela.

There were valid arguments to be made both for and against Prime Minister Netanyahu’s participation in Tuesday’s memorial ceremony for Mandela, but there is no denying that the prime minister’s inept on-again, off-again, too-expensive, leave-me-alone public handling of this sensitive issue attracted unwanted publicity and compounded an already precarious situation.

The embarrassing flap singled out Israel as “odd man out,” fueled media scrutiny of Israel’s past collaboration with the apartheid regime and provided valuable ammunition to those who would equate the two. More ominously, from an Israeli point of view, the analogy between today’s Israel and yesterday’s South Africa could also stoke a belief that the former can be brought to its knees in much the same way as the latter was in the late 1970s and early 1980s.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112312 Dec 13, 2013
Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
/%%
hahahahahha hahahahah nice nazi propaganda, thanks.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112313 Dec 13, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a figurative expression which you have read literally. I don't intend to keep going round and round re what I have already posted. If you have nothing else to say on the matter and don't understand my analogy re what was and wasn't specifically documented re the trinity and God's conditional promise then maybe we should leave it at that
Sure sure little nazi kapo.
Antisemitism is oooooozing out of u all over. Go get stuffed idiot.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112314 Dec 13, 2013
Wayne Garrett and friends wrote:
<quoted text>
/%%
Hitler jr wrote another "great article". As he states he is writing from the insane asylum at the Mt. Sinai (jewish) hospital. hahahhahaha hahahahahahaha

Location hidden

#112316 Dec 13, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure sure little nazi kapo.
Antisemitism is oooooozing out of u all over. Go get stuffed idiot

I guess recognizing the truth hurts eh??? Once you are over the denial of what Israel actually did get back to me. One can be anti Zionist but not anti Semite but you are too stupid to understand that and have to make derogatory posts like the above to feel better about not only yourself but what Israel did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 817,621
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 8 min thetruth 9,243
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min Seentheotherside 1,978
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Seentheotherside 579,116
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min Here For Now 609,856
News Police Say Suspect Involved in 9 Armed Robberies 1 hr discocrisco 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr theswamiji 5,923
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 270,134
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr transdem0n 176,208
More from around the web