Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121911 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112238 Dec 11, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
well, yes the conflict began after the Zionist movement.
However, Georges Bensoussan wrote a book called "Juifs en Pays Arabes" where he discussed the life for Jews in the Middle East throughout history.....and it didn't paint pretty picture........it described Jews as mostly living in fear and suffer a lot of violence and discrimination.
Thank you. Is the book available in English and what was the background of this writer?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112240 Dec 11, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Centuries?????????? Israel has only been in the middle east for just over 60 years, you do tend to catastrophize. Immigration of Jews to Palestine only started in the late 1800's
Keep writing more and the more we see what an idiot u are. Now tell us that there were never a Moses, never a Jerusalem built by the jews, never a bible, never a jewish Jesus. what are u an idiot?? Dont answer we know.

Location hidden

#112242 Dec 11, 2013
My point as well Yoav is that the heads of governments in the UN knew that this would happen, but went ahead and did it anyway without consulting the indigenous people from Palestine. It was a trusteeship that the British had and the British government did not have the right to give the land away. Of course the Arabs are going to be angry when their villages( over 318 of them) were destroyed and their property was confiscated. Even today it is still happening in the occupied territories.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/06/04/30706 ...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112243 Dec 11, 2013
Poor muslim Pals. Dont need to work to swim in MONEY.

The world's largest concentration camp is awash in billions of euros of free money.

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth,(even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." -- Qur'an 9:29

We recently saw that a jihad-martyrdom suicide bomber lived off Swedish student aid. And as British jihadist Anjem Choudary said: "The normal situation is to take money from the kuffar. You work, give us the money, Allahu akbar."

"EU must stop paying Gaza officials who don't work, auditors say," by Robin Emmott for Reuters, December 11 (thanks to Twostellas):

BRUSSELS, Dec 11 (Reuters)- The European Union should stop funding Palestinian civil servants in the Gaza Strip because money is going to officials who do not work, European auditors said on Wednesday.
As the biggest aid donor to the Palestinian territories, EU taxpayers pay a fifth of the salaries of teachers, doctors and bureaucrats in the small coastal territory, which has been governed by the Islamist group Hamas since 2007.

But following an investigation into how EU aid is being spent, the European Court of Auditors has found that large numbers of recipients are providing no public service.

The court did not have overall figures on the size of the problem. But in one spot check, 90 of the 125 employees at the National Audit Institute of Palestine said they did not work.

In another sample, 40 percent of civil servants were not working, EU auditor Hans Gustaf Wessberg, who led the inspections over the past 16 months, told a news conference....

hahahhaha hahaha, good Europe go get fucked for supporting pure terror even in your own land. Maybe u deserve it. How stupid can u get with the nazislamist propaganda aimed at your stupid heads 24/7.

Location hidden

#112244 Dec 11, 2013
Back after lunch sometime
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#112245 Dec 11, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The other thing that I would like to point out Europhobe is that both England and Australia do not place restrictions on who may and may not become a citizen. Neither do they restrict who can and who cannot buy land. There is a large Jewish community in Australia and the first Jews to arrive in Australia came as British prisoners in the 18th century. Today, Australia's Jewish population stands at approximately 112,000 - the ninth largest Jewish community in the world.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/v...
As for Britain it has about 275,000 and it has about the sixth largest largest Jewish population in the world
http://www.simpletoremember.com/vitals/world-...
The trouble between Jews and Arabs in the middle east only started when the Jews started immigrating there in large numbers to the middle east and demanded a separate state instead of integrating into the indigenous population like they have done elsewhere
From one Christian to another, how can you possibly say the Jews do not belong in Israel? Just curious.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#112246 Dec 11, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen very clearly, you've been posting us and when we hit you right regurgitate your beanie Zion lying BS!
Are you upset again? It doesn't help your notorious inability to express yourself, you know.

Since: Jan 12

Elmhurst, NY

#112247 Dec 11, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Is the book available in English and what was the background of this writer?
The book is only available in french, as of now.

The author is a Moroccan Jew, born in Casablanca.
Bobbalina of Sinai

Port Jefferson, NY

#112248 Dec 11, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
From one Christian to another, how can you possibly say the Jews do not belong in Israel? Just curious.
And pray tell what kind of Christian are you, a John Hagee zion/Christian?

Since: Jan 12

Elmhurst, NY

#112249 Dec 11, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
My point as well Yoav is that the heads of governments in the UN knew that this would happen, but went ahead and did it anyway without consulting the indigenous people from Palestine. It was a trusteeship that the British had and the British government did not have the right to give the land away. Of course the Arabs are going to be angry when their villages( over 318 of them) were destroyed and their property was confiscated. Even today it is still happening in the occupied territories.
Sheilaa....nothing can be done to reverse what happened in 1948.........I don't know why people spend so much time debating what happened back then.
The point is to find a solution

Location hidden

#112250 Dec 11, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen very clearly, you've been posting us and when we hit you right in the middle of your big nose and beady eyes with our truthfulness, you start yelling. screaming fowl and have an exorcism convulsion. while showing us who and what in hell you are.
Now, if you don't want us to post you, then stop posting us first, and find another place to regurgitate your beanie Zion lying BS!

Wrong you posted to me first, take note of your post #111999. See what a liar and a fool you have made of yourself without me having to do anything.So much for being a "seeker of truth" Wayne and company were also the first to post to me ,not the other way around, post #111839 and #111839. I won't be going anywhere any time soon so suck it up and get over yourself you foul mouthed scum bag

Location hidden

#112251 Dec 11, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep writing more and the more we see what an idiot u are. Now tell us that there were never a Moses, never a Jerusalem built by the jews, never a bible, never a jewish Jesus. what are u an idiot?? Dont answer we know.
Who's we you and your galah??Why should I state that there was never a Moses when there was? Moses was a Hebrew prophet. The Hebrews only became known as Israelites after God changed Jacob's name to Israel. It doesn't matter who built Jerusalem. Before the Hebrews were there, the Canaanites were the owners of the land and they were dispossessed by the Jews. Seems that they have a habit of evicting people from their own lands. Based on your statement the Canaanites have first dib on the land if anyone should, not the Jews. You're the idiot for presuming to know things that you obviously know nothing about

Location hidden

#112252 Dec 11, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather than me labour the point I will refer you to a couple of links which can explain far better than I could about why I say what I say about Israel. Honest Jews will say the same as can be seen by their statements about the land promise being conditional. Most Christians have never read the OT and that is why their knowledge is lacking. I hope this link helps you to see where I am coming from

http://www.thomaswilliamson.net/God%27s%20Lan...

The Bible confirms that the physical nation of Israel are no longer the chosen people of God. They lost that right when they rejected Jesus and hung Him on the cross ... Galatians 3:28 ...'There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.'... This verse cannot be any clearer. God no longer respects a Jew of the flesh, but ANYONE whether Jew or Gentile who comes to Christ, is chosen of God, and a son of God ... 1 John 5:1 ...'Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God.'

http://www.endtimes-bibleprophecy.com/page22....

Location hidden

#112253 Dec 11, 2013
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheilaa....nothing can be done to reverse what happened in 1948.........I don't know why people spend so much time debating what happened back then.
The point is to find a solution
I agree Yoav none of us can go back, but it is never too late to obtain justice.
The fact remains that it is still happening to the Arabs today
Reality Check

Bronx, NY

#112254 Dec 11, 2013
Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters: Comparisons between Israel and Nazis ‘crushingly obvious’
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#112255 Dec 11, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather than me labour the point I will refer you to a couple of links which can explain far better than I could about why I say what I say about Israel. Honest Jews will say the same as can be seen by their statements about the land promise being conditional. Most Christians have never read the OT and that is why their knowledge is lacking. I hope this link helps you to see where I am coming from
http://www.thomaswilliamson.net/God%27s%20Lan...
The Bible confirms that the physical nation of Israel are no longer the chosen people of God. They lost that right when they rejected Jesus and hung Him on the cross ... Galatians 3:28 ...'There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.'... This verse cannot be any clearer. God no longer respects a Jew of the flesh, but ANYONE whether Jew or Gentile who comes to Christ, is chosen of God, and a son of God ... 1 John 5:1 ...'Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God.'
http://www.endtimes-bibleprophecy.com/page22....
Jesus was Jewish. The twelve disciples were Jewish. Paul was a Pharisee. Not all Jews rejected Christ. There is no place in scripture that says God would turn away from Israel forever.

Isaiah 10:21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.

Jeremiah 31:7 For thus saith the LORD; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O LORD, save thy people, the remnant of Israel.

Isaiah 37:31 And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall again take root downward, and bear fruit upward:

Romans 11: 1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Location hidden

#112256 Dec 11, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was Jewish. The twelve disciples were Jewish. Paul was a Pharisee. Not all Jews rejected Christ. There is no place in scripture that says God would turn away from Israel forever.
Isaiah 10:21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.
Jeremiah 31:7 For thus saith the LORD; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O LORD, save thy people, the remnant of Israel.
Isaiah 37:31 And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall again take root downward, and bear fruit upward:
Romans 11: 1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
I agree that Jesus was Jewish, I have never denied that.

I never stated that all Jews rejected Christ

I'm not sure what the rest of your points are pertaining to, in view of the fact re the scriptures that I have posted which Jewish scholars also agree with.

I have never stated that God stated he would turn away from Israel FOREVER.

Location hidden

#112257 Dec 11, 2013
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you didn't open the link here are some of the scriptures:
GENESIS 17:8, 14: "And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.... And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant." THE COVENANT AND LAND GRANT WERE CONDITIONAL ON BEING CIRCUMCISED.

EXODUS 19:5: Now therefore, IF YE WILL OBEY my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine." THE COVENANT IS CONDITIONAL ON THE OBEDIENCE OF THE ISRAELITES

NUMBERS 14:30: "Doubtless ye shall not come into the land, concerning which I sware to make you dwell therein... " Because of Israel's disobedience, God delayed their entry into the land for almost 40 years until the generation of the rebels had died. If the possession of the land was unconditional, the Israelites would have been able to enter Canaan immediately, in spite of their disobedience. THIS PROVES BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT ISRAEL'S POSSESSION OF THE LAND WAS NOT UNCONDITIONAL

DEUTERONOMY 4:25-26: "When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger: I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it: ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed." Possession of the land is conditional, and would be lost if the people disobey and/or commit idolatry.

CONCLUSION: Since the land promise to the Jews was conditional upon their obedience, and they completely failed to obey God or keep the covenant with God, therefore there is no duty upon Christians to help modern-day Jews to take Palestine away from the Arabs, nor to prevent them from giving back to the Arabs land that they have already occupied (such as the Gaza Strip).
Bobbalinda of Sinai

Port Jefferson, NY

#112258 Dec 12, 2013
`

?/

“This clannishness would eventually break down were it not for the deliberate efforts of Jewish leaders who are determined that Israel shall remain an imperium in imperio. If the Jews persist in maintaining a distinct ethnic consciousness and an exclusive community life, anti-Semitism will thrive in America as it has thrived in Europe. The American nation, itself the result of fusion, will not tolerate without protest a foreign element in it.”

—Herbert Adams Gibbons in the Century, September. Page 789.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#112263 Dec 12, 2013
Bobbalinda of Sinai wrote:
`
?/
“This clannishness would eventually break down were it not for the deliberate efforts of Jewish leaders who are determined that Israel shall remain an imperium in imperio. If the Jews persist in maintaining a distinct ethnic consciousness and an exclusive community life, anti-Semitism will thrive in America as it has thrived in Europe. The American nation, itself the result of fusion, will not tolerate without protest a foreign element in it.”
—Herbert Adams Gibbons in the Century, September. Page 789.
Jews are not a foreign element in the USA.
U are you nazi piece of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Bongo 951,723
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Gods r Delusions ... 627,926
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min RiccardoFire 615,735
OFF The Grid in Ontario 8 min Pixles 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Rider on the Storm 180,102
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min Lbj 14,774
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min Student 42,279
More from around the web