Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121910 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#112197 Dec 11, 2013
What I would like to know is how is Bobbalina able to distinguish between secular Jews and Jews who accept the Talmud. Does he have a crystal ball, or does he have access to Jews personal religious information? Can he tell because certain Jews wear the Star of David on their sleeves or clothing?

He states that some Jews are a cult against God but what evidence has he got other than heresy for his opinion.Is he able to give specifics and if not why not. He states they should be put in a zoo, but what I would suggest that it is he that should be put into a cage as a prime example of an extreme bigotry.

Jesus as the son of God stated turn the other cheek, forgive, do unto others what they would do unto you. He also warned of false prophets who come in sheep's clothing.

This bozzo teaches hatred, intimidation, denigration, sarcasm, bears false witness to name just a few things. It is said that we can know someone by their fruits so I would ask others here to judge him by his

Have a good evening everyone
Blue Walker

Port Jefferson, NY

#112199 Dec 11, 2013
pen wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant. There are many religions that are all wrong. they are free to be wrong as long as they are not violent like your Roman Pope & Islam.
?/

We at Mt. Sinai Retreat represent no religions, because we are Free thinkers.

We are not affilated nor endorses any religions whatsoever. We serve no religion but do serve the Alighty One Divine God and follow Jesus Christ as our "Exampler" that was/is God's gift to human kind..

And as far as israel and israeli jews are concerned, their religious beliefs is by far the most disgusting and hate-filled religion in the whole worls, bar none.

You call jews' Cult religion irrevant, i call you uneducated and naive.
Blue Walker

Port Jefferson, NY

#112200 Dec 11, 2013
*irrelevant.
Bobbalinda of Sinai 55

Port Jefferson, NY

#112201 Dec 11, 2013
`

`

Terrorist jews on stolem land in Palestine are running about after hearing the good news that Russia insisted "it would deliver anti-aircraft missiles to Syria despite international criticism.

what there not to love about Christian Putin in stopping israeli jews war crime terrorism.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#112202 Dec 11, 2013
TEL AVIV — Despite Zionists’ denials, Israel is an apartheid state. The term apartheid means “the state of being apart” and was a system of legislated racial separatism in South Africa. There are striking parallels between Zionist Israel and apartheid South Africa.
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Port Jefferson, NY

#112203 Dec 11, 2013
(?

We are waiting for human Justice to being terrorist jews to Justice. In one way or another Israel and their jew fugitives will pay dearly for their crimes against God and humanity.

AMSTERDAM – The prosecutor of the International Criminal Court — the permanent war crimes court in The Hague, Netherlands — says she has received a complaint about Israel's 2010 raid on a humanitarian aid flotilla bound for Gaza strip, and she will open a preliminary investigation.
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Port Jefferson, NY

#112204 Dec 11, 2013

typo

We are waiting for human Justice to *bring' terrorist jews to Justice. In one way or another Israel and their jew fugitives will pay dearly for their crimes against God and humanity.

UN report says Israel will be prosecuted for war crimes over settlements building too...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112205 Dec 11, 2013
Blue Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
?/
We at Mt. Sinai Retreat represent no religions, because we are Free thinkers.
We are not affilated nor endorses any religions whatsoever. We serve no religion but do serve the Alighty One Divine God and follow Jesus Christ as our "Exampler" that was/is God's gift to human kind..
And as far as israel and israeli jews are concerned, their religious beliefs is by far the most disgusting and hate-filled religion in the whole worls, bar none.
You call jews' Cult religion irrevant, i call you uneducated and naive.
You are the uneducated one not being able to spell even basic words. Some of your above mistakes being "exampler" instead of exemplar, "worls" instead of world and "irrevant" instead of irrelevant, and lastly "is" instead of are. Yet you have the hide to call another uneducated. You certainly don't follow the example of Jesus. He didn't teach hate and promote it like you are trying to .
danetoo

London, UK

#112206 Dec 11, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>You are the uneducated one not being able to spell even basic words. Some of your above mistakes being "exampler" instead of exemplar, "worls" instead of world and "irrevant" instead of irrelevant, and lastly "is" instead of are. Yet you have the hide to call another uneducated. You certainly don't follow the example of Jesus. He didn't teach hate and promote it like you are trying to .
As I said Sheila - these kind of fora attract some really sick people - that one being one of them

I don't even wish to talk with him or read what he writes any more - not because it offends me - but it is very delusional and ... Well psychotic in its nature ...

So ... It's up to you of course

But I worked as PA to a newspaper editor here in UK several years ago - and we had a file just marked with !!!!!s ... Crazy people writing in about conspiracies - royal family - weird stuff - some of the letters we kept as they had a sort of uniqueness in the madness - and others went straight into the bin - that one with "mt sion" or whatever it is - would go in the bin ...

-

Location hidden

#112207 Dec 11, 2013
This is what President Truman stated re the partition of Palestine, "I am sorry gentleman, but I have hundreds of thousands who are anxious for the success of Zionism. I do not have hundreds of thousands of Arabs among my constituents" quoted in "Anti Zionism", ed. Tekiner, Abed-Rabbo & Mazvinsky
It was the United States that got the General Assembly to delay a vote, "to gain time to bring certain Latin American republics into line with it's own views"....Some delegates charged US officials with 'diplomatic intimidation'. Without 'terrific pressure' from the United States on 'governments which cannot afford to risk American reprisals'
Carlos P. Romulo, the Philippine representative to the United Nations at that time, and who later became president of the UN General Assembly and Security Council, wrote in his memoirs, Romulo, A Third World Soldier at the UN, "The most unpopular stand the Philippines took was over the proposed partition of Palestine to create the State of Israel. At first, the Philippines opposed partition" (Romulo & Romulo, 1987). According to Romulo, he had discussed the issue with then President Manuel Roxas, who was also against it for the reason that he believed "partitioning would mean potential danger in the peace of the world, and the Arabs would never accept it." Furthermore, Roxas believed that it would cause friction in the Middle East and establish a precedent, citing the situation in Mindanao which, while the Philippines was still a Commonwealth, was once proposed to be segregated from the rest of the country, prior to our gaining independence from the United States. On his part, Romulo felt that "to carve out a country from an already populated land would create a trouble spot that would continue to fester, which it has."
After lobbying for two days the Philippine government changed its vote to a yes. President Roxas called Romulo to reverse the Philippine stand for reasons of national interest. The United States Congress was threatening to withdraw any further aid to the Philippines, and only a "yes" vote would stop the threat.
See how intimidation can be brought into play?
I am currently looking at other countries that were intimidated by America re their vote

Location hidden

#112208 Dec 11, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said Sheila - these kind of fora attract some really sick people - that one being one of them
I don't even wish to talk with him or read what he writes any more - not because it offends me - but it is very delusional and ... Well psychotic in its nature ...
So ... It's up to you of course
But I worked as PA to a newspaper editor here in UK several years ago - and we had a file just marked with !!!!!s ... Crazy people writing in about conspiracies - royal family - weird stuff - some of the letters we kept as they had a sort of uniqueness in the madness - and others went straight into the bin - that one with "mt sion" or whatever it is - would go in the bin ...
-
Hi Danetoo hope that all is well and that your rehab is progressing well . I agree that there are a few ratbags on here but I also think that there has to be some balance and I hope that I am able to provide that.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#112209 Dec 11, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to be honest Europhobe, based upon the information up to date I can't say that I do. Recognition is dependent upon honesty and Israel has been far from honest in her claims and actions
I see you keep your location hidden. It would be interesting to know which country you hail from and the honesty invoved in it's founding, or any other nations founding.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#112210 Dec 11, 2013
For that matter.

Location hidden

#112211 Dec 11, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>I see you keep your location hidden. It would be interesting to know which country you hail from and the honesty invoved in it's founding, or any other nations founding.
I live in Australia but was born in England

Location hidden

#112212 Dec 11, 2013
* you can see when I haven't logged on that it shows Australia
danetoo

London, UK

#112213 Dec 11, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Danetoo hope that all is well and that your rehab is progressing well . I agree that there are a few ratbags on here but I also think that there has to be some balance and I hope that I am able to provide that.
The physio and rehab is going well thanks very much - although frustrating and painful - not much Christmas this year - but trying to make the best of it and being optimistic :))

Yes - you do keep a balance - and good for you !! Just don't think that particular person is worth responding to as he sounds "away with the fairies" .. Lol
- that's all ...
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#112215 Dec 11, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Australia but was born in England
Uh oh..both those nations (by the standard applied to Israel)are illegitimate then?

Location hidden

#112216 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>I see you keep your location hidden. It would be interesting to know which country you hail from and the honesty invoved in it's founding, or any other nations founding.
The other thing that I would like to point out Europhobe is that both England and Australia do not place restrictions on who may and may not become a citizen. Neither do they restrict who can and who cannot buy land. There is a large Jewish community in Australia and the first Jews to arrive in Australia came as British prisoners in the 18th century. Today, Australia's Jewish population stands at approximately 112,000 - the ninth largest Jewish community in the world.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/v...
As for Britain it has about 275,000 and it has about the sixth largest largest Jewish population in the world
http://www.simpletoremember.com/vitals/world-...
The trouble between Jews and Arabs in the middle east only started when the Jews started immigrating there in large numbers to the middle east and demanded a separate state instead of integrating into the indigenous population like they have done elsewhere

Location hidden

#112217 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>Uh oh..both those nations (by the standard applied to Israel)are illegitimate then?
Give your references to support your claim
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Port Jefferson, NY

#112218 Dec 11, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the uneducated one not being able to spell even basic words. Some of your above mistakes being "exampler" instead of exemplar, "worls" instead of world and "irrevant" instead of irrelevant, and lastly "is" instead of are. Yet you have the hide to call another uneducated. You certainly don't follow the example of Jesus. He didn't teach hate and promote it like you are trying to .
`

Did Jesus teach to you to lie and justify Jewish Terrorism?

Did Jesus tell you to cut, copy and paste other peoples ideas and pretend they're your own thoughts and writing?

Did Jesus teach you to be a scum bucket liar for a war crime rogue israeli regime?

You do know and realize that you are a creepy lowlife scronge that's looking for tiny little imperfections in any Truth seekers postings to divert the real Truth from your masters zion lies?

You are not only semi-illiterate but you are a Godless hypocrite, whose hemorrhoids is/are protruding for a sinfest in Tel Aviv.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Rosa 968,776
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min Steve 44,151
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 26 min Darwins Stepchild 28,457
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 618,166
Abortion is the greatest deception since Lucif... (Nov '08) 1 hr What 13,330
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 637,408
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 181,905
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 hr Voyeur 38,009
More from around the web