Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Blue Walker

Selden, NY

#112045 Dec 7, 2013
Behold the real Supreme Holocaust that was never prosecuted. Behold the Russian "JEWS'" NKVD, who were the executers and War Crime Serial killers.

Behold this video below and the jews' Bolshevik Holocaust that was covered up by aionist Eisenhower! General Patton was killed because he was going to disclose this High War Crime'

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#112046 Dec 7, 2013
Blue Walker wrote:
Behold the real Supreme Holocaust killers that were never prosecuted.
Behold the Russian "JEWS'" NKVD, who were the executers and War Crime Serial killers.
Behold this video below and the jews' Bolshevik Holocaust that was covered up by zionist Eisenhower!
'behold'
Are you some sort character in the living nativity at the Snake Handers church, creep?
nutjobs here

Israel

#112048 Dec 7, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Up to date you have called me a liar, not being objective, there being a problem with my Christianity or that of others and suggested or implied that I could be a Muslim. I am not prepared to waste any further time addressing someone such as you. As far as being objective goes you have made personal attacks on me and my character, instead of sticking to the issues at hand. I don't take well to abuse by people I know and I certainly won't be taking any abuse or offensive posts from you. I hope I have made myself clearly understood.
Some of the things you said were not true. I call it as I see it. So used to insults from the haters I speak to here that I have been sucked in. Didn't used to insult people here but began adding it in response to Grey and co.

you are clearly not objective based on your quotes I collected on the post beside this one.

I have a problem with those calling for the end of Israel and supporting the BDS movement (Which also calls for the end of Israel).

I have no particular problem with Christianity, although not a fan of religion in general, what I have a problem with is the antisemitism and antizionism coming from many churches throughout the world especially in the West. Just like you they also don't seem bothered that their brethren in the Middle East are being ethnically cleansing and massacred in numerous countries. I suppose its the double standard that pisses me off the most.

I have a problem with Islam as a Political Movement but no problem with Islam or Muslims.

I have a problem with Judaism as a Political Movement also.

You have made yourself clear

I have always stuck to the issues at hand so you can't accuse me of not.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112050 Dec 7, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the things you said were not true. I call it as I see it. So used to insults from the haters I speak to here that I have been sucked in. Didn't used to insult people here but began adding it in response to Grey and co.
you are clearly not objective based on your quotes I collected on the post beside this one.
I have a problem with those calling for the end of Israel and supporting the BDS movement (Which also calls for the end of Israel).
I have no particular problem with Christianity, although not a fan of religion in general, what I have a problem with is the antisemitism and antizionism coming from many churches throughout the world especially in the West. Just like you they also don't seem bothered that their brethren in the Middle East are being ethnically cleansing and massacred in numerous countries. I suppose its the double standard that pisses me off the most.
I have a problem with Islam as a Political Movement but no problem with Islam or Muslims.
My knowledge comes from the short time ( 2years) that I have been studying this subject. I became interested in it when I was studying the various groups within Christianity re why they broke away from Judaism to create their own churches. I wanted to understand the reasons for their changed beliefs, as Jesus was born a Jew, grew up as a Jew and observed all the Jewish holidays. He also taught that there was only one God not three in one, which is what I as a Unitarian also believe.
Being objective is relative to the amount of knowledge that one has and trying to discern who is telling the truth from each side. There is a lot of information out there but for an individual searching through it all, it is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Criticizing my point of view re the knowledge that I have obtained and calling me a liar and attacking me personally is not the way to present your argument. I found it offensive and not necessary.I have stated from the start that each side has relevant grips. It sounds like you have burn out based on how you approach people on the topic.
nutjobs here

Israel

#112051 Dec 7, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
My knowledge comes from the short time ( 2years) that I have been studying this subject. I became interested in it when I was studying the various groups within Christianity re why they broke away from Judaism to create their own churches. I wanted to understand the reasons for their changed beliefs, as Jesus was born a Jew, grew up as a Jew and observed all the Jewish holidays. He also taught that there was only one God not three in one, which is what I as a Unitarian also believe.
Being objective is relative to the amount of knowledge that one has and trying to discern who is telling the truth from each side. There is a lot of information out there but for an individual searching through it all, it is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Criticizing my point of view re the knowledge that I have obtained and calling me a liar and attacking me personally is not the way to present your argument. I found it offensive and not necessary.I have stated from the start that each side has relevant grips. It sounds like you have burn out based on how you approach people on the topic.
Its more about when in Rome. As insults go I am nothing compared to most here but I will do my best to refrain from directing them towards you in the future. If I ask you to stop grouping Jews as one would you do that?

I have spent over a decade studying and working in the field and I still learn new things every week which is why I like this forum.

no burn out just part of the game here. I never just send insults I usually fit them in on a post to challenge the person to prove me wrong or accept they could be wrong. Sadly I often get more replies by insulting the person.

You state that each side has grips but its clear from your comments I put together above that you have a one sided look on the subject and seem to blame Jews or Israel for everything even when they are the victim.

Is there anything you have posted which sides with Israel???

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112052 Dec 7, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Its more about when in Rome. As insults go I am nothing compared to most here but I will do my best to refrain from directing them towards you in the future. If I ask you to stop grouping Jews as one would you do that?
I have spent over a decade studying and working in the field and I still learn new things every week which is why I like this forum.
no burn out just part of the game here. I never just send insults I usually fit them in on a post to challenge the person to prove me wrong or accept they could be wrong. Sadly I often get more replies by insulting the person.
You state that each side has grips but its clear from your comments I put together above that you have a one sided look on the subject and seem to blame Jews or Israel for everything even when they are the victim.

A: Yes. I haven't deliberately grouped all Jews together and that has been shown by your comment re the orthodox religious groups. They are apart from the Zionist Jews.

A:So what have you learn re this forum, other than most people disagree with you?

A: Burn out is never a game but a serious medical condition that needs to be addressed. It refers to mental or physical energy depletion after a period of chronic stress characterized sometimes by physical illness. The person suffering from burnout may lose concern or respect for other people and often has cynical, dehumanized perceptions of people, labeling them in a derogatory manner.

A: Yes the Jews as opposed to Israel

<sheila quoted>

Are you trying to say it never happened??? I have never put a number on their despicable deed but killed they were and there are enough eye witness accounts to support the claim. Are you also calling the red cross liars? How can you say that Jews were not victims we have all seen how they came out of the concentration camps( the ones that did) and listened to their stories

The topic of this forum is blaming Israel for the carnage and I addressed that topic based on the knowledge I currently have
ocxz

Asnières, France

#112053 Dec 8, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
Massive evidence that Syrian president is responsible for crimes against humanity as conflict's death toll hits 126,000 http://www.th eguar dian.com/world/201 3/dec/02/syrian-of ficials-involved-w ar-crimes-bashar-a l-assad-un-investi gators Syria conflict: Children 'targeted by snipers' http://www.bbc.co . uk/news/world-midd le-east-25055956 http://www.ne wser. com/story/178102/s yria-snipers-death -squads-target-kid s.html Syria’s death toll from the two-and-half year civil war that has wrought destruction across large swaths of the country and seen major towns razed has now reached 126,000 people, a third of them civilians, says a pro-opposition monitoring group. The U.K.-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights—which relies on a network of activists on the ground in Syria for information—also warned that its estimates are almost certainly below the real figure as both sides in the conflict are reluctant to report casualties sustained by fighters in their ranks. http://www.th edail ybeast.com/article s/2013/12/04/assad -our-century-s-blo odiest-dictator.ht ml (54 min ago
Massive evidence that Waleed sadat is a big wanker and totally off topic on hand
ocxz

Asnières, France

#112054 Dec 8, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem indeed.
you always have a problem.
or you cause problems for others
You ARE the problem.
ocxz

Asnières, France

#112055 Dec 8, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
If I ask you to stop grouping Jews as one would you do that?
Who's grouping Jews ?
What is grouping Jews ?
Show us who is grouping Jews ?
Tell us what are Jews and how do we recognize them..
Tell us more about your fake studies and your hasbarat past time.
Telll us why you always resort to insults and Caps whan your spin does not go through.
Tell us if you really believe we read your hogwash, i can tell you i do not,
Tell us why you take so much band space to spam us with your futile delusional inane drivel

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112056 Dec 8, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem indeed.
you always have a problem.
or you cause problems for others
You ARE the problem.
Ocxz I don't know you and I would like to ask you why you think that nutjobs has a problem in relation to Israel. I have not agreed with everything that he has stated but why do we need to be rude?? Why are the majority of people here being disrespectful of others. We can all agree to disagree but why do we have to attack others. The truth is the truth so why can't we deal with it without attacking others. Let's just look at the facts and discuss what we believe and take it from there????? Do you agree with what I have posted??
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112058 Dec 8, 2013
Blue Walker wrote:
Behold the real Supreme Holocaust killers that were never prosecuted.
Behold the Russian "JEWS'" NKVD, who were the executers and War Crime Serial killers.
Behold this video below and the jews' Bolshevik Holocaust that was covered up by zionist Eisenhower!
General Patton was killed because he was going to disclose this High War Crime
He was jewish too, so was Eisenhower and Rommel.
ocxz

Asnières, France

#112060 Dec 8, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ocxz I don't know you and I would like to ask you why you think that nutjobs has a problem in relation to Israel. I have not agreed with everything that he has stated but why do we need to be rude?? Why are the majority of people here being disrespectful of others. We can all agree to disagree but why do we have to attack others. The truth is the truth so why can't we deal with it without attacking others. Let's just look at the facts and discuss what we believe and take it from there????? Do you agree with what I have posted??

Sheila, i appreciate your posts and like the way you put your ideas across yet propping them up with logic and eventually a link whilst keeping your composure.
Yet you have seen what the result is specially in regard to a poster who has a propensy to insult other posters including yourself, and particularly you in regard to what you have posted.

Don't take these insults personaly after all we are miles away and these insults don't affect me and should not affect you.
Rather take them as what they really are : an admission of failure from a nutjob zionist shill in total denial.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112062 Dec 8, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Christianity never BROKE away from Judaism. It was never a part of it. Certain people started Christianity 400 years after Jesus died. Go figure. Jesus never started a new religion nor Christianity. He was born as a jew , lived as a jew became a rabi (teacher) as a jew and was killed as the King of the Jews.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112064 Dec 8, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Christianity never BROKE away from Judaism. It was never a part of it. Certain people started Christianity 400 years after Jesus died. Go figure. Jesus never started a new religion nor Christianity. He was born as a jew , lived as a jew became a rabi (teacher) as a jew and was killed as the King of the Jews.
Are you repeating what I have already stated Uzi? I am not sure where you are coming from. It seems you have just copied what I have already stated?????

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112065 Dec 8, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheila, i appreciate your posts and like the way you put your ideas across yet propping them up with logic and eventually a link whilst keeping your composure.
Yet you have seen what the result is specially in regard to a poster who has a propensy to insult other posters including yourself, and particularly you in regard to what you have posted.
Don't take these insults personaly after all we are miles away and these insults don't affect me and should not affect you.
Rather take them as what they really are : an admission of failure from a nutjob zionist shill in total denial.
Thank you for your reply ocxz. I would ask you, are you just angry with his comments, or just fed up with his one sided opinion? Do you have any evidence to deny what he is proposing. My aim is to seek the truth would you like to get on board and share my journey?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#112066 Dec 8, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should say that Uzi as Jesus was a Jew as you have correctly pointed out. Your issue I have documented elsewhere. What you have stated I don't disagree with. Not sure what your point is?????
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112069 Dec 8, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
You will find that increasingly Europe is non-religious. Where there are census, many people openly say they don't have religion and the church attendance is at its lowest.
Many churches have closed in Europe (UK, France, etc...) and the number in the clergy is also problematic.
Religion is just not compatible with modern life for many people.
What are mosque attendance numbers?
As of 2010, it has been reported that Islam is the fastest-growing religion in Europe.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112070 Dec 8, 2013
Blue Walker wrote:
Behold the real Supreme Holocaust that was never prosecuted. Behold the Russian "JEWS'" NKVD, who were the executers and War Crime Serial killers.
Behold this video below and the jews' Bolshevik Holocaust that was covered up by aionist Eisenhower! General Patton was killed because he was going to disclose this High War Crime'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jekinMM1cAoXX
Patton was killed in a car truck accident.
But let me guess , you've evidence of "dancing Israelis" planting "thermite/mate" at the scene of the conspiracy!!!!
rio

Bromley, UK

#112071 Dec 8, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> What are mosque attendance numbers?
As of 2010, it has been reported that Islam is the fastest-growing religion in Europe.
Steadily increasing, and more mosques are built.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112072 Dec 8, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
What is grouping Jews ?
Show us who is grouping Jews ?
the old guy with the blue walker.

Said

"jews' are Holocaust victims is just like saying Golda Meir was a beautiful man/woman".

or

"I's build a wall on Jupiter, and call it jewpiter".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Snake Eyes 25,655
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min confrinting with ... 685,657
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Rider on the Storm 985,637
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 9 min Doctor REALITY 20
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,446
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 6 hr Frank 301
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 10 hr Johnny 6
More from around the web