Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,854)

Showing posts 97,061 - 97,080 of109,712
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
.I don't believe that Israel is democratic in the true sense and have posted on that elsewhere. This is shown by the fact that there is no equality or fairness between the Jews being allowed to come from wherever even though they were not born nor never lived in the land and the Arab citizens who were born in the land being told they had the right of return which Israel is now refusing. This needs to be addressed before there will ever be peace. I am a Christian but not a fundamentalist one. I believe in God but not the trinity and all that stuff.
You should look up the definition of democracy and CITIZEN. 20% of Israelis are Arabs citizens with the same rights.
The Palestinians are another nation according to themselves.

There is no legal right of return so more lies from you. The resolution you posted is non-binding recommendation.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Massive evidence that Syrian president is responsible for crimes against humanity as conflict's death toll hits 126,000 http://www.th eguar dian.com/world/201 3/dec/02/syrian-of ficials-involved-w ar-crimes-bashar-a l-assad-un-investi gators Syria conflict: Children 'targeted by snipers' http://www.bbc.co . uk/news/world-midd le-east-25055956 http://www.ne wser. com/story/178102/s yria-snipers-death -squads-target-kid s.html Syria’s death toll from the two-and-half year civil war that has wrought destruction across large swaths of the country and seen major towns razed has now reached 126,000 people, a third of them civilians, says a pro-opposition monitoring group. The U.K.-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights—which relies on a network of activists on the ground in Syria for information—also warned that its estimates are almost certainly below the real figure as both sides in the conflict are reluctant to report casualties sustained by fighters in their ranks. http://www.th edail ybeast.com/article s/2013/12/04/assad -our-century-s-blo odiest-dictator.ht ml (54 min ago
Blue Walker

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

`

`

Hey Uzi....

Jews did not live in Europe for thousands of years.

Jews have no birth rights, no bloodline and jews have no lineage to the House of Israel, nor to the 12 tribes.

Prove me wrong, u big nose beady eye convert.

U do know what a "convert" is,...moon head/?

A "convert" is anyone who wants to join your cult to become a certified member of the jewish tribe.

U uzi, Lipush, Rick Moss, Benjamin Netanyhau, LBJ, Golda Meir, Sharon, Guroin, Eisen and all the zionists in Congress are all "CONVERTS" to the written books call Talmud, thus becoming a convert jew.
rio

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Europe is STILL Christian and jews lived there for thousands of years.
You will find that increasingly Europe is non-religious. Where there are census, many people openly say they don't have religion and the church attendance is at its lowest.
Many churches have closed in Europe (UK, France, etc...) and the number in the clergy is also problematic.
Religion is just not compatible with modern life for many people.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Up to date you have called me a liar, not being objective, there being a problem with my Christianity or that of others and suggested or implied that I could be a Muslim. I am not prepared to waste any further time addressing someone such as you. As far as being objective goes you have made personal attacks on me and my character, instead of sticking to the issues at hand. I don't take well to abuse by people I know and I certainly won't be taking any abuse or offensive posts from you. I hope I have made myself clearly understood.
Blue Walker

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Up to date you have called me a liar, not being objective, there being a problem with my Christianity or that of others and suggested or implied that I could be a Muslim. I am not prepared to waste any further time addressing someone such as you. As far as being objective goes you have made personal attacks on me and my character, instead of sticking to the issues at hand. I don't take well to abuse by people I know and I certainly won't be taking any abuse or offensive posts from you. I hope I have made myself clearly understood.
`

`

Excellant!
rio

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
20% of Israelis are Arabs citizens with the same rights.
In theory only ...
Blue Walker

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Behold the real Supreme Holocaust killers that were never prosecuted.

Behold the Russian "JEWS'" NKVD, who were the executers and War Crime Serial killers.

Behold this video below and the jews' Bolshevik Holocaust that was covered up by zionist Eisenhower!

General Patton was killed because he was going to disclose this High War Crime
Blue Walker

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Behold the real Supreme Holocaust that was never prosecuted. Behold the Russian "JEWS'" NKVD, who were the executers and War Crime Serial killers.

Behold this video below and the jews' Bolshevik Holocaust that was covered up by aionist Eisenhower! General Patton was killed because he was going to disclose this High War Crime'

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Blue Walker wrote:
Behold the Russian "JEWS'" NKVD, who were the executers and War Crime Serial killers.
Behold this video below and the jews' Bolshevik Holocaust that was covered up by zionist Eisenhower!
'behold'
Are you some sort character in the living nativity at the Snake Handers church, creep?
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the things you said were not true. I call it as I see it. So used to insults from the haters I speak to here that I have been sucked in. Didn't used to insult people here but began adding it in response to Grey and co.

you are clearly not objective based on your quotes I collected on the post beside this one.

I have a problem with those calling for the end of Israel and supporting the BDS movement (Which also calls for the end of Israel).

I have no particular problem with Christianity, although not a fan of religion in general, what I have a problem with is the antisemitism and antizionism coming from many churches throughout the world especially in the West. Just like you they also don't seem bothered that their brethren in the Middle East are being ethnically cleansing and massacred in numerous countries. I suppose its the double standard that pisses me off the most.

I have a problem with Islam as a Political Movement but no problem with Islam or Muslims.

I have a problem with Judaism as a Political Movement also.

You have made yourself clear

I have always stuck to the issues at hand so you can't accuse me of not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the things you said were not true. I call it as I see it. So used to insults from the haters I speak to here that I have been sucked in. Didn't used to insult people here but began adding it in response to Grey and co.
you are clearly not objective based on your quotes I collected on the post beside this one.
I have a problem with those calling for the end of Israel and supporting the BDS movement (Which also calls for the end of Israel).
I have no particular problem with Christianity, although not a fan of religion in general, what I have a problem with is the antisemitism and antizionism coming from many churches throughout the world especially in the West. Just like you they also don't seem bothered that their brethren in the Middle East are being ethnically cleansing and massacred in numerous countries. I suppose its the double standard that pisses me off the most.
I have a problem with Islam as a Political Movement but no problem with Islam or Muslims.
My knowledge comes from the short time ( 2years) that I have been studying this subject. I became interested in it when I was studying the various groups within Christianity re why they broke away from Judaism to create their own churches. I wanted to understand the reasons for their changed beliefs, as Jesus was born a Jew, grew up as a Jew and observed all the Jewish holidays. He also taught that there was only one God not three in one, which is what I as a Unitarian also believe.
Being objective is relative to the amount of knowledge that one has and trying to discern who is telling the truth from each side. There is a lot of information out there but for an individual searching through it all, it is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Criticizing my point of view re the knowledge that I have obtained and calling me a liar and attacking me personally is not the way to present your argument. I found it offensive and not necessary.I have stated from the start that each side has relevant grips. It sounds like you have burn out based on how you approach people on the topic.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
My knowledge comes from the short time ( 2years) that I have been studying this subject. I became interested in it when I was studying the various groups within Christianity re why they broke away from Judaism to create their own churches. I wanted to understand the reasons for their changed beliefs, as Jesus was born a Jew, grew up as a Jew and observed all the Jewish holidays. He also taught that there was only one God not three in one, which is what I as a Unitarian also believe.
Being objective is relative to the amount of knowledge that one has and trying to discern who is telling the truth from each side. There is a lot of information out there but for an individual searching through it all, it is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Criticizing my point of view re the knowledge that I have obtained and calling me a liar and attacking me personally is not the way to present your argument. I found it offensive and not necessary.I have stated from the start that each side has relevant grips. It sounds like you have burn out based on how you approach people on the topic.
Its more about when in Rome. As insults go I am nothing compared to most here but I will do my best to refrain from directing them towards you in the future. If I ask you to stop grouping Jews as one would you do that?

I have spent over a decade studying and working in the field and I still learn new things every week which is why I like this forum.

no burn out just part of the game here. I never just send insults I usually fit them in on a post to challenge the person to prove me wrong or accept they could be wrong. Sadly I often get more replies by insulting the person.

You state that each side has grips but its clear from your comments I put together above that you have a one sided look on the subject and seem to blame Jews or Israel for everything even when they are the victim.

Is there anything you have posted which sides with Israel???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Its more about when in Rome. As insults go I am nothing compared to most here but I will do my best to refrain from directing them towards you in the future. If I ask you to stop grouping Jews as one would you do that?
I have spent over a decade studying and working in the field and I still learn new things every week which is why I like this forum.
no burn out just part of the game here. I never just send insults I usually fit them in on a post to challenge the person to prove me wrong or accept they could be wrong. Sadly I often get more replies by insulting the person.
You state that each side has grips but its clear from your comments I put together above that you have a one sided look on the subject and seem to blame Jews or Israel for everything even when they are the victim.

A: Yes. I haven't deliberately grouped all Jews together and that has been shown by your comment re the orthodox religious groups. They are apart from the Zionist Jews.

A:So what have you learn re this forum, other than most people disagree with you?

A: Burn out is never a game but a serious medical condition that needs to be addressed. It refers to mental or physical energy depletion after a period of chronic stress characterized sometimes by physical illness. The person suffering from burnout may lose concern or respect for other people and often has cynical, dehumanized perceptions of people, labeling them in a derogatory manner.

A: Yes the Jews as opposed to Israel

<sheila quoted>

Are you trying to say it never happened??? I have never put a number on their despicable deed but killed they were and there are enough eye witness accounts to support the claim. Are you also calling the red cross liars? How can you say that Jews were not victims we have all seen how they came out of the concentration camps( the ones that did) and listened to their stories

The topic of this forum is blaming Israel for the carnage and I addressed that topic based on the knowledge I currently have
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

waleed sadat wrote:
Massive evidence that Syrian president is responsible for crimes against humanity as conflict's death toll hits 126,000 http://www.th eguar dian.com/world/201 3/dec/02/syrian-of ficials-involved-w ar-crimes-bashar-a l-assad-un-investi gators Syria conflict: Children 'targeted by snipers' http://www.bbc.co . uk/news/world-midd le-east-25055956 http://www.ne wser. com/story/178102/s yria-snipers-death -squads-target-kid s.html Syria’s death toll from the two-and-half year civil war that has wrought destruction across large swaths of the country and seen major towns razed has now reached 126,000 people, a third of them civilians, says a pro-opposition monitoring group. The U.K.-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights—which relies on a network of activists on the ground in Syria for information—also warned that its estimates are almost certainly below the real figure as both sides in the conflict are reluctant to report casualties sustained by fighters in their ranks. http://www.th edail ybeast.com/article s/2013/12/04/assad -our-century-s-blo odiest-dictator.ht ml (54 min ago
Massive evidence that Waleed sadat is a big wanker and totally off topic on hand
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem indeed.
you always have a problem.
or you cause problems for others
You ARE the problem.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
If I ask you to stop grouping Jews as one would you do that?
Who's grouping Jews ?
What is grouping Jews ?
Show us who is grouping Jews ?
Tell us what are Jews and how do we recognize them..
Tell us more about your fake studies and your hasbarat past time.
Telll us why you always resort to insults and Caps whan your spin does not go through.
Tell us if you really believe we read your hogwash, i can tell you i do not,
Tell us why you take so much band space to spam us with your futile delusional inane drivel

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem indeed.
you always have a problem.
or you cause problems for others
You ARE the problem.
Ocxz I don't know you and I would like to ask you why you think that nutjobs has a problem in relation to Israel. I have not agreed with everything that he has stated but why do we need to be rude?? Why are the majority of people here being disrespectful of others. We can all agree to disagree but why do we have to attack others. The truth is the truth so why can't we deal with it without attacking others. Let's just look at the facts and discuss what we believe and take it from there????? Do you agree with what I have posted??
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Blue Walker wrote:
General Patton was killed because he was going to disclose this High War Crime
He was jewish too, so was Eisenhower and Rommel.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ocxz I don't know you and I would like to ask you why you think that nutjobs has a problem in relation to Israel. I have not agreed with everything that he has stated but why do we need to be rude?? Why are the majority of people here being disrespectful of others. We can all agree to disagree but why do we have to attack others. The truth is the truth so why can't we deal with it without attacking others. Let's just look at the facts and discuss what we believe and take it from there????? Do you agree with what I have posted??

Sheila, i appreciate your posts and like the way you put your ideas across yet propping them up with logic and eventually a link whilst keeping your composure.
Yet you have seen what the result is specially in regard to a poster who has a propensy to insult other posters including yourself, and particularly you in regard to what you have posted.

Don't take these insults personaly after all we are miles away and these insults don't affect me and should not affect you.
Rather take them as what they really are : an admission of failure from a nutjob zionist shill in total denial.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 97,061 - 97,080 of109,712
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

680 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min RiversideRedneck 680,666
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 7 min Harrison Freebird 52,525
1st BLOOD Moon (April 2014) ---- ANTICHRIST (May) 8 min YTubeNews 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Liam 38,026
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min Epic Cleavage 89,597
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Pegasus Zorders Nemesis 250,432
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min StarC 512,290
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 37 min chapter100 274
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min Anon 596,615
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 47 min Dave Nelson 217,166
•••
•••
•••