Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#111960 Dec 5, 2013
Other reasons why Israel is not a democratic state.

A Jewish state and a democratic state are contradictory in what they imply

The concept of a Jewish state was firstly introduced by Herzl who stated that a Jewish state meant a homeland for Jews. The definition of it as a Jewish homeland is clarified, as stated in Israel’s law of return, that every Jew has the right to come to Israel as an immigrant.

This same right is not given to the Arab citizens of Israel who were born in the land of Palestine

The Jewish state highlights only the Jewish culture and identity of a majority

This based on the above statement implies that the minority are not given the same rights as the majority Jewish citizens

A democratic state should treat its people equally without discrimination and all should have the same rights regardless of race or religion

In terms of civil rights, discrimination against the Palestinian Arab minority is embedded in Israel’s citizenship laws, including the Law of Return (1950) and the Citizenship Law (1952).

These laws allow any Jew in the world the possibility of immigrating to Israel and gaining citizenship, while on the contrary denying this right to the Palestinians who were forced to leave their homes in 1948.Other types of violations done by Israel to its Arab citizens is in education.

In terms of land ownership, in Israel 93 percent of land in the country is public domain. All public land in Israel by law may only be leased but not sold. However, the Jewish National Fund (JNF) prohibits the land from being sold or leased to non-Jewish people (BDHRL, 2004). Of course the Arabs are non-Jewish people, so where will they live if they are not permitted to buy or even lease the land.

If anyone has any other examples I would be interested in knowing what they are

https://www.academia.edu/2332143/Israel_The_J...

sheilaa

Kelmscott, Australia

#111961 Dec 5, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't expect to find this additional yet more thorough and significant finding ANYWHERE in our Ziono Media
Israel's Propaganda Industry hires Hackers to bring down some of the better renditions of this impartial court ruling.

What other state spends $ Billions (US Money) on such an extensive Propaganda Industry?
Thanks,
Gray
PS Good work on exposing "Nutjobs"; he gets paid to regurgitate his Hasbara Scripts ALL.....DAY.....LONG!
Thanks for the link Gray I have already read it and posted on it elsewhere. I am just searching for the truth re this ongoing issue and it seems that every one is either down on Israel or down on the Arabs. There doesn't seem to be anyone who is even handed in their opinion. I can see the good and the bad aspects of both sides but what I hate is the unfairness in relation to the Arabs regardless of whether or not they call themselves Palestinians or just generic Arabs. I don't believe that Israel is democratic in the true sense and have posted on that elsewhere. This is shown by the fact that there is no equality or fairness between the Jews being allowed to come from wherever even though they were not born nor never lived in the land and the Arab citizens who were born in the land being told they had the right of return which Israel is now refusing. This needs to be addressed before there will ever be peace. I am a Christian but not a fundamentalist one. I believe in God but not the trinity and all that stuff.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#111962 Dec 5, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that funny in the crap culture in which you were spawned, unfunny cretin?
I must say he is most funny, dull boring shill bot.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#111963 Dec 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You just copy/pasted another of your exceedingly boring posts which shows you're incapable of either wit or originality, dull slob. Is this some sort of religious tent?
Now go touch your partner with your left hand, OK?
Oh how vulgar boring dull shill.
you got properly owned there.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#111964 Dec 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
tenet*
FAIL

shill ziobot of boredom
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#111965 Dec 6, 2013
Mac Slavo — SHTF Dec 4, 2013

With the Holiday shopping season off to a slow start according to preliminary retail sales numbers and with the stock market sitting near all time highs, one can’t help but wonder what will happen when investors realize the economy isn’t really doing as well as we’ve been told by the experts.

The evidence suggests that we can expect devastating global economic changes in 2014 as a result of our national debt, further impoverishment of the working class, and massive new tax burdens resulting from President Obama’s health care legislation. The fundamentals, by most accounts, are indicative of an economy on the cusp of a total detonation within the next year.

Now, with the prospect of an abysmal shopping season for retailers because of tapped out consumers, the first quarter of 2014 could cause serious problems in financial markets as a result of lackluster performance in corporate earnings.

What’s more, the trajectory of our stock markets over the last eighteen months has been eerily reminiscent of markets back in 1929, right before the crash that led to a decade’s long depression in America.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111967 Dec 6, 2013
Woody wrote:
Mac Slavo — SHTF Dec 4, 2013
With the Holiday shopping season off to a slow start according to preliminary retail sales numbers and with the stock market sitting near all time highs, one can’t help but wonder what will happen when investors realize the economy isn’t really doing as well as we’ve been told by the experts.
The evidence suggests that we can expect devastating global economic changes in 2014 as a result of our national debt, further impoverishment of the working class, and massive new tax burdens resulting from President Obama’s health care legislation. The fundamentals, by most accounts, are indicative of an economy on the cusp of a total detonation within the next year.
Now, with the prospect of an abysmal shopping season for retailers because of tapped out consumers, the first quarter of 2014 could cause serious problems in financial markets as a result of lackluster performance in corporate earnings.
What’s more, the trajectory of our stock markets over the last eighteen months has been eerily reminiscent of markets back in 1929, right before the crash that led to a decade’s long depression in America.
Absolutely! Chaos is coming worldwide. But the Chinese signs for chaos and opportunity are the same. So let us get positive. I am very positive. It is going to get worse!!LOL
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111968 Dec 6, 2013
Woody wrote:
Ivan Eland — Anti-War.com Dec 4, 2013
Why are Israel, Saudi Arabia, and their congressional allies in both American political parties trying to kill an interim nuclear deal with Iran that effectively freezes (and in some instances rolls back) the Iranian nuclear program until a comprehensive deal can be reached to permanently limit the program so that Iran cannot build a nuclear bomb? In the lead up to the interim deal, if one wanted to be charitable, one could have assumed that these hawks were acting as the “bad cop,” using the threat of even more economic sanctions to strengthen the Obama administration’s “good cop” hand to exert maximum pressure on Iran to limit its nuclear program. However, after an interim deal has been reached, these same hardliners are likely to push Congress to ratchet up sanctions anyway in a blatant attempt to kill that deal and further negotiations. Of course, President Obama can likely successfully veto their efforts, but unfortunately their motivation for taking this barefaced course can only be attributed to rejecting peace for war with Iran.
One of the most interesting story is that the Saudi Royal family is of Jewish origin, descendants from a Jewish Merchant from Basrah. King Abdallah is on the Committee of 300 of the which the British Royals are the ruling heads.
see
http://www.fortunecity.com/boozers/bridge/632...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111969 Dec 6, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
I am sick of Israel and people like you whinging and trying to play the victim card. It has been happening for over 60 years and the whole time Israel has been the aggressor. I am not prepared to waste any further time addressing someone who is living in denial.You call Israelis who do not tow the political line re Israel, self hating. The same goes for some rabbis because they voicetheir disapproval of what Israel has done. Oh and let's not forget the UN as well as some Christians who you have recently added to the list. You refer me to Zionist websites and Memri which is owned by an ex IDF Israeli.
You have been unable to address simple issues such as why is Israel the only country in the UN that doesn't have dedicated borders. Could it be because she plans on further expansion in her effort to take over more land? Why did she not honour her agreement re resolution 181?
Turkey the legal sovereign in 1917 did not agree to the recommendations outlined in the Balfour Declaration and the letter was never put to the Houses of Parliament for debate. It has never been a legally binding document.
According to a lawyer by the name of Henry Cattan, Sir Herbert Samuel, who was the first British High Commissioner told the House of Lords in 1947 that "there was no promise of a Jewish state" intended by the declaration.
The implication was that what was suggested was a Corpus separatum which is a term referring to a city or region which is given a special legal and political status different from its environment, but which falls short of being sovereign, or an independent city state.
Israel is illegitimate and the nations of the world need to acknowledge that. America should stop paying money to her and she should accept the return of Palestinian refugees. End of story.
It is not a question only of Palestinian refugees. The Palestine of the Mandate should be reconstituted and the Beduin king of Jordan who does not represent the local population should be removed. One Palestine for Jews, Christians and Muslims. All refugees allowed to come back. No more apartheid, no more 'animal farm" where all are equal but some are more equal than others. No more "chosen people" and goyim (human cattle). Equality for all in a democratic disposition. That is what the world wants. That is not much asking. I am sure the Muslims would be happy to comply, and the Christians also. The only impediment as always is the Jews who think they are different because their sh.t does not stink!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111970 Dec 6, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Jewish - I'm a Dane and was born a Protestant - turned atheist
However what I've observed ... Jews are clever ... Very hard working - usually academics - and almost always do extremely well in whatever society they have inhabited throughout ages ...
Hold that together with a strong family pattern and quite strong moral codes and ethics
What do you get among other people who are looking "in" ... Not as well educated - not doing very well in their lives ... You get jealousy. You get a "clan" of other loser people you can relate to and agree with - who will chant along with you - "it's the Jews" ... "It's a conspiracy" ... "They are out to get us"
It's so much easier to like and identify with people who have less than you - who you can kind of ... Feel sorry for and superior to ...
When you say "Jews were hated by all and sundry" ... What you mean is - they were hated by you and people like you - which are not "all" - you feel it's "all" because you like to think of yourself as part of a majority ...
Why must I hate Jews? My ancestors were Jewish on both side of the family , so I got them in me. I am just asking questions but get no real answer. So I will quote a French academician called Autan Lara who said: " Jews, when they are good, they are very good, but when they are bad, they are very bad. Unfortunately most of them are bad. " He further said: " A jew must survive to be persecuted and must be persecuted to survive". He got pushed off of course, but he had a point. So why is it so? The problem is that what cannot be absorbed is rejected. The mere fact that one want to stay outside the main stream, makes one suspect. That is unfortunately how it works. The Multi kulti is dead in Europe because it did not work. Now integration is proposed but it will not work either. The same Autan Lara stated: " The Jew when the choice was to be or not to be, always chose to be". In other words, he chose his brethren before his community. He wanted to be Jewish first and foremost and German, British, French second. His loyalty was in doubt from the beginning, raising the hackle of others. The mere fact of calling others Goyim (human cattle) or their women Shiksa, prove the contempt for others . Any wonder why others could be upset?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111971 Dec 6, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
How can Israel claim that she is a democratic state when she promotes herself as a "Jewish state"? It is similar to the apartheid that existed in South Africa re the black ghettos.
How is Israel still being accepted as a member of the UN when one of the conditions of her being accepted into the UN in the first place was based on her acceptance of the following resolution?
Resolution 194 of 1948
"Resolves that the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live in peace with their neighbours should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date and that compensation should be paid for property of those choosing not to return and for loss of or damage to property which under principles of international law or in equity should be made good by the governments or authorities responsible"
The rights of the Palestinians to their land and property are inalienable individual human rights decreed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Israel is ignoring their rights to their detriment
How can England claim that she is a democratic state when she promotes herself as an "English state"?
How can France that she is a democratic state when she promotes herself as a "French state"?
How can Germany claim that she is a democratic state when she promotes herself as a "German state"?
How can Spain claim that she is a democratic state when she promotes herself as a "Spanish state"?
Asshole. and so on and so on
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111972 Dec 6, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>One of the most interesting story is that the Saudi Royal family is of Jewish origin, descendants from a Jewish Merchant from Basrah. King Abdallah is on the Committee of 300 of the which the British Royals are the ruling heads.
see
http://www.fortunecity.com/boozers/bridge/632...
"We know" that shitler was jewish, stalin was jewish, the pope is jewish, Putin is jewish, mandela was jewish, eichman was jewish, Mubarak is jewish, king kong is jewish, mussolini was jewish, and of course genghis the cohen was jewish too. did i miss somebody??

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#111975 Dec 6, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
How can England claim that she is a democratic state when she promotes herself as an "English state"?
How can France that she is a democratic state when she promotes herself as a "French state"?
How can Germany claim that she is a democratic state when she promotes herself as a "German state"?
How can Spain claim that she is a democratic state when she promotes herself as a "Spanish state"?
Asshole. and so on and so on
They above countries regardless of what they are called do not restrict what type of people they allow into their countries. Neither do they prevent people from obtaining citizenship. On the other hand you still haven't answered the question of why the people are not allowed back into their own homeland dumbo? Why is Israel still ignoring the UN resolutions that she promised to keep?
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#111978 Dec 6, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
the quote above doesn't exist. As usual Israel-haters take it out of context. Here is the real quote with some context.
"When we occupy the land, we shall bring immediate benefits to the state that receives us. We must expropriate gently the private property on the estates assigned to us. We shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it any employment in our country. The property owners will come over to our side. Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discretely and circumspectly … It goes without saying that we shall respectfully tolerate persons of other faiths and protect their property, their honor, and their freedom with the harshest means of coercion. This is another area in which we shall set the entire world a wonderful example … Should there be many such immovable owners in individual areas [who would not sell their property to us], we shall simply leave them there and develop our commerce in the direction of other areas which belong to us."
A careful reading of Herzl's diary entries for June 1895 reveals that, at the time, he did not consider Palestine to be the future site of Jewish resettlement but rather South America.[Herzl diaries, p. 133] "I am assuming that we shall go to Argentina," Herzl recorded in his diary on June 13. In his view, South America "would have a lot in its favor on account of its distance from militarized and seedy Europe … If we are in South America, the establishment of our State will not come to Europe's notice for a considerable period of time."[Herzl diaries, pp. 69-70]
So he was not even talking about Palestine.
militarized and seedy Europe

yes indeed
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#111979 Dec 6, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Why must I hate Jews? My ancestors were Jewish on both side of the family , so I got them in me. I am just asking questions but get no real answer. So I will quote a French academician called Autan Lara who said: " Jews, when they are good, they are very good, but when they are bad, they are very bad. Unfortunately most of them are bad. " He further said: " A jew must survive to be persecuted and must be persecuted to survive". He got pushed off of course, but he had a point. So why is it so? The problem is that what cannot be absorbed is rejected. The mere fact that one want to stay outside the main stream, makes one suspect. That is unfortunately how it works. The Multi kulti is dead in Europe because it did not work. Now integration is proposed but it will not work either. The same Autan Lara stated: " The Jew when the choice was to be or not to be, always chose to be". In other words, he chose his brethren before his community. He wanted to be Jewish first and foremost and German, British, French second. His loyalty was in doubt from the beginning, raising the hackle of others. The mere fact of calling others Goyim (human cattle) or their women Shiksa, prove the contempt for others . Any wonder why others could be upset?
What are you're questions?

"I am just asking questions but get no real answer."
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#111980 Dec 6, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
"We know" that shitler was jewish, stalin was jewish, the pope is jewish, Putin is jewish, mandela was jewish, eichman was jewish, Mubarak is jewish, king kong is jewish, mussolini was jewish, and of course genghis the cohen was jewish too. did i miss somebody??
Pol Pot 2 ?
rio

Beckenham, UK

#111981 Dec 6, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>

The problem is that what cannot be absorbed is rejected. The mere fact that one want to stay outside the main stream, makes one suspect.
That sums up the Jewish problem in many countries., and explain why they are considered with suspicion.

No other ethnicity or religion has resisted integration when it has been offered for so long.
danetoo

London, UK

#111982 Dec 6, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>That sums up the Jewish problem in many countries., and explain why they are considered with suspicion.

No other ethnicity or religion has resisted integration when it has been offered for so long.
*right*...

So it's a Jewish problem ... Requiring - perhaps - a final solution?
Wayne and Friends

Port Jefferson, NY

#111985 Dec 6, 2013
~

/5

The final solution is with Almighty God and not with a jewish Fable about Adolf Hitler's "final solution".. The Jewish Holocaust was a jewish supreme war crime lie for creepy freak like you and "sheilaa" to believe. German people never killed one jew by gaaaing them to death in a gas chamber of death.

The German Holocaust was a big jewish war crime lie to cover up their Bolshevik Jews' Holocaust in Russia, where over 100 mllion non-jews were excuted, extermated by jews NVKD and their Red Army Brigade of Savages from 1917 to 1945. Why dont we speak of this Truth and Fact about Jews Evils on top of evils,

It always amazes us at Mt. Sinai when you and your dumb kind support jews' terrorism and their Holocaust in Palestine, a land they stole by Terror.

There is no peace or reconcilation with an illigetimate israeli jew, whose crimes against humanity is unforgiving and unforgetable and it's these savages that will experience their Final Solution on God's Judgement Day.

And you'll wxperience it too!.

Many jews' are turning to Jesus Christ and denouncing and condemning isreal as a War Crime Cult of converts and Evil Doers..

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#111986 Dec 6, 2013
Wayne and Friends wrote:
~
/5
The final solution is with Almighty God and not with a jewish Fable about Adolf Hitler's "final solution".. The Jewish Holocaust was a jewish supreme war crime lie for creepy freak like you and "sheilaa" to believe. German people never killed one jew by gaaaing them to death in a gas chamber of death.
The German Holocaust was a big jewish war crime lie to cover up their Bolshevik Jews' Holocaust in Russia, where over 100 mllion non-jews were excuted, extermated by jews NVKD and their Red Army Brigade of Savages from 1917 to 1945. Why dont we speak of this Truth and Fact about Jews Evils on top of evils,
It always amazes us at Mt. Sinai when you and your dumb kind support jews' terrorism and their Holocaust in Palestine, a land they stole by Terror.
There is no peace or reconcilation with an illigetimate israeli jew, whose crimes against humanity is unforgiving and unforgetable and it's these savages that will experience their Final Solution on God's Judgement Day.
And you'll wxperience it too!.
Many jews' are turning to Jesus Christ and denouncing and condemning isreal as a War Crime Cult of converts and Evil Doers..
You're no Christian. You are the antithesis of what Christianity represents. You are more like an anti Christ with your constant displays of hate here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Mrs Edith Bunker 878,175
The Christian Atheist debate 8 min Insults Are Easier 3,797
Why African-Americans so ugly? 9 min andet1987 2
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 16 min andet1987 6,391
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min onemale 272,833
Hero Mom SNITCHES on COWARD son who murdered Ho... 38 min Doctor REALITY 2
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 7,968
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr sangili karuppan 7,623
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 603,174
More from around the web