Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#111890 Dec 3, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Will try to go through the first part point by point tomorrow, no time now.
2. The US Senate, Congress, and President in the 1920's signed off on the Mandate for Palestine. Can't really add more unless I reply to 1. on your post as it all goes back to the interpretation and legal aspects Mandates and Trustees. Remember if a Mandate was under the same article it has the same laws.
3. Just a book I read a long time ago which clearly shows how beneficial Israel has been to the US especially during the Cold War. There is no time to read books in general which is why I prefer documents from think tanks and such often written by the same Authors as books but more condensed and easier to find.
4. Sorry but you sound exactly like Grey and seem to know more than anyone else I have spoken to here about the legal side to the conflict (not that that says much), while at the same time you seem to lack any accuracy about the history of the conflict and how things progressed. Mostly blaming Jews for Arab massacres against INDIGENOUS Jews.
You didn't seem to care that you didn't post a credible source just pushing it off and trying to find another one.
So does this mean you hate the Arab world in general which oppresses the indigenous population which had led to thousands dead and their possessions stolen. Rape, Child soldiers and so on.
I hate Islam and all that it represents. The majority of the Arabs in the middle east are Muslims. As far a credible source goes I only have your word and that of other Jewish or like minded people such as yourself. In searching for the truth it can take years and I am prepared to put in the time to get to the bottom of it

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#111891 Dec 3, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
the quote above doesn't exist. As usual Israel-haters take it out of context. Here is the real quote with some context.
"When we occupy the land, we shall bring immediate benefits to the state that receives us. We must expropriate gently the private property on the estates assigned to us. We shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it any employment in our country. The property owners will come over to our side. Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discretely and circumspectly … It goes without saying that we shall respectfully tolerate persons of other faiths and protect their property, their honor, and their freedom with the harshest means of coercion. This is another area in which we shall set the entire world a wonderful example … Should there be many such immovable owners in individual areas [who would not sell their property to us], we shall simply leave them there and develop our commerce in the direction of other areas which belong to us."
A careful reading of Herzl's diary entries for June 1895 reveals that, at the time, he did not consider Palestine to be the future site of Jewish resettlement but rather South America.[Herzl diaries, p. 133] "I am assuming that we shall go to Argentina," Herzl recorded in his diary on June 13. In his view, South America "would have a lot in its favor on account of its distance from militarized and seedy Europe … If we are in South America, the establishment of our State will not come to Europe's notice for a considerable period of time."[Herzl diaries, pp. 69-70]
So he was not even talking about Palestine.
I thought it was South Africa that was the initial consideration. See what I mean about the story constantly being changed?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#111892 Dec 3, 2013
*PS I don't know who Gray is
Mohammed was a pedo

Australia

#111896 Dec 4, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!

Retired Israeli General:“We Destroyed Arab Villages To Create Our State And I Feel Good About It”

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 9:26

(Before It's News)

A retired Israeli military general told the Israeli Army Radio on his 100 birthday that the Israeli army destroyed and depopulated hundreds of Arab villages in order to establishment the state of Israel in 1948, and added that “he feels good about it.”

“I can sleep with clear mind”, Yitzhak Pondak, told the Israeli Army Radio (Galei Tzahal) last week,“otherwise the number of Arabs in Israel would have been a million more than their number now”.

Pondak headed Platoon #53 of the Givati Brigade, and served as Israel’s ambassador in Tanzania.

Imagine a nazi general saying that it felt good to do what the nazis did to the jews in WW2 and that he sleeps like a baby at night. People would be foaming at the mouth and going crazy over it. This however, I bet you haven’t even heard of. This racist, supremecist mindset is entrenched in israeli society. Just today in fact the fomer defence minister of Israel Avigdor lieberman said that the Gaza Strip need to be conquered and thouroghly cleansed of Arabs. America gives these people millions,billions of dollars in aid, mostly weapons, so that they can continue their ‘cleansing’ of the holy land and anyone opposed to it is immeditely slandered as a racist, anti-semite nazi.-Mort

http://beforeitsnews.com/israel/2013/06/retir...
It's ok as long it only happens to a Muslim. Anyone else and it's a different story..
Mohammed was a pedo

Australia

#111897 Dec 4, 2013
Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>/5

With all due respect to u shielaaaaa, the German Holocaust where 18, that was changed to 12, then to six million jews dying in Gas chambers is a High War Crime lie, that never ever happened and its been proven to be a fact and Truth.

While you're wasting your valueable time answering a nutjob that is a/k/a "Ayrshire" the old mofemme from Gyrus.org/ , u should look up facts of red cross documents which defunks your sionist planted lie..

You're doing great telling us about Palestine and Palestinians plight, but do not extend your thoughts to things u know nothing about. There was never a German Holocaust and there was also never one jew that died in a German made gas chamber as a Holocaust survivot. If you want to believe otherwise, go start another site and called sheilaaaa loves tribal jewish fairy tales.

You are doing a great diservice to the German people by believing the jewish lie of the German Holocaust, that never occurred.... nor never happened.
If it was proven to be false, the world would know. You're an idiot. Go and spread your lies somewhere else dickhead..
Mohammed was a pedo

Australia

#111898 Dec 4, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>5. What you say is total crap. At the beginning of the 1920's, following the Mandate for Palestine, the British were allowed to cut 80% of the land off for an Arab state. Today called Jordan.
From this point it was forbidden for Jews to live or own land on that side of the Dead Sea.
Again you blame the Jews for everything while allowing the Palestinians to act like savages and even try to justify their actions.
There is no chance you were once pro-Israel as what you say is full of so much BS if you had supported Israel you had no idea back than either.
Interesting how you call it 'evacuated' when its about Jews, Jews owned large portions of land in Trans-Jordan and it was stolen from them. The best you can do is blame the Jews.

Why no property rights for Jews on the land?
Why do you believe that Arabs who came from Syria in the early 20th century have rights to the land and are considered, according to you it seems, Palestinians?

YOU HAVE STILL GIVEN NO EVIDENCE THAT THE JEWS STARTED THE VIOLENCE AND HISTORY SHOWS DIFFERENT. Why were their massacres before the San Remo conference where the Mandate was written?
What about the massacres against Jews on the land in the 1920's?
Why were the Jews massacred in Hebron, Tzfat and Jerusalem where they had lived continuously since before the Arab invasion.
What about the Tzfat massacre in the 1830's?

6. I never denied that Israel destroyed Arab villages, you seem to deny that Jews were ethnically cleansed from Jordan, Golan, Gaza, West Bank, and Jerusalem places they had lived continuously from before the Arab invasion.
To compare this man to Ben Gurion is laughable. How many Israelis even know who this person is. Yes you can always find a tiny minority who will support any opinion on a subject. Who knows his reasons although this was the same person who suggested leaving Gaza a long time ago before Sharon carried it out.
War is war but it was the Arabs who have firstly been oppressing their indigenous Jews for centuries and second who openly called for mass genocide of the Jews in W.Palestine.
There's no such thing as a Palestinian..

Since: Dec 13

Sidi Kacem, Morocco

#111899 Dec 4, 2013
i saw many comment accusing hizbollah of many things ! if hizbollah killed 250 us marine ! US marine killed Milions in afghanistan , iraq and pakistan with their drones they also shoot with nuclear weapons on Falouja in iraq ... lets don't talk about US ! how can USA let someone to spy on her they will attak this country immediatly , isreal does shy spy on internet and phone network in lebanon so if u blame someone in middle east blame that Virus Israel

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#111900 Dec 4, 2013
wow
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#111902 Dec 4, 2013
Wayne Garrett and Friends wrote:
<quoted text>
/5
With all due respect to u shielaaaaa, the German Holocaust where 18, that was changed to 12, then to six million jews dying in Gas chambers is a High War Crime lie, that never ever happened and its been proven to be a fact and Truth.
While you're wasting your valueable time answering a nutjob that is a/k/a "Ayrshire" the old mofemme from Gyrus.org/ , u should look up facts of red cross documents which defunks your sionist planted lie..
You're doing great telling us about Palestine and Palestinians plight, but do not extend your thoughts to things u know nothing about. There was never a German Holocaust and there was also never one jew that died in a German made gas chamber as a Holocaust survivot. If you want to believe otherwise, go start another site and called sheilaaaa loves tribal jewish fairy tales.
You are doing a great diservice to the German people by believing the jewish lie of the German Holocaust, that never occurred.... nor never happened.
Shitler never lived either. Nobody died in WW2.
There was no WW2.
There were no 400.000 dead GIs fighting the non excistent German Nazi Army. Eisenhower never lived.
He never visited the death camps and never took hundreds of pictures . Never said to the photographers, you better take a lot of pictures cause some day a nazi asshole called Grey will come and say nothing ever happened. hahahah hahaha nazi jerkoff.
danetoo

London, UK

#111903 Dec 4, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>Shitler never lived either. Nobody died in WW2.
There was no WW2.
There were no 400.000 dead GIs fighting the non excistent German Nazi Army. Eisenhower never lived.
He never visited the death camps and never took hundreds of pictures . Never said to the photographers, you better take a lot of pictures cause some day a nazi asshole called Grey will come and say nothing ever happened. hahahah hahaha nazi jerkoff.
Lol ...

Brilliant !!!

And there was no Vietnam war either - no dead American GI's at all - it was
just a movie called "good morning Vietnam" ... About a radio station or ... Something ...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#111907 Dec 4, 2013
who="Wayne Garrett and Friends"]<quoted text>
`
`/~
`
First of all you are in violation of Topix's rules and regulations along with your other mutthead friends from israel's hell hole. This site is not for you and all the other pro-israeli terrorist jew criminals and traitors to post spam over and over and over again. This site is for discussing the real culprits in the Middle East and how they became to be so powerful.
For you to talk on a subject that doesnt pertain to Blaming israel for the carnage, is NOT what this site is about. We have over 100,000 posters on this site and the majority of them come from Pro-israeli rats who support israel's carnage. We are anti-israel, anti-jew terrorist, and anti-jew cult of hatefulness and violence called the book of the Talmud. So when you tell us from Mt. Sinai that you can post freely of hypocritcal non-sense that is spam, you are wrong.
There was no Jewish Holocaust, but rather a German Holocaust where Zionist Eisenhower and Morgenthal exterminated over 5 million German soldiers after the war and murdered endless German people in their invasion of Dreseden and Germany.And for a little monkey like you to copy from other sites, other peoples works of truths and facts, and pretend that they are your own is hysterical. Go copy and paste on another site, because people like you make us sick.
Who's us? It appears that you have some form of dissociative disorder. You think that you are not in violation of the topix rules.?You post hate and proliferate lies and bigotry on this forum based on the few posts of yours that I have had the misfortune to read. This site is for me alright and I'll be here for as long as I choose to be here so you better get used to it. You sound mentally unhinged so go and get checked out sooner rather than later before you do yourself or anyone else some harm. That is my professional and not lay opinion.
nutjobs here

Israel

#111911 Dec 4, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
3. It belongs to them because they were born in Palestine..
4. The stealing of Jewish property was a direct result of what the Israelis did in relation to Palestine
6. Concerning all the oppression of women etc that you mention. If they were already aware of it the Jews should never have come to an area that was dominated by Arabs

8 ..
9 No I am not a communist, last time I read about communists they didn't believe in God, I do
I don't have a degree in politics or history....
The mandate was given so that time could be given for two groups of people to come together and assimilate into a single state and to become self governing.
1. Never denied the destruction of Arab villages.
2. Not sure why being Israeli would give them more credibility?
What have they offered you which has given them credibility?
3. So what about the Arabs who weren't born in W.Palestine (it is western palestine and not palestine as it continuously claimed) what about the Jews who were born here? What about the Jews who owned land did they have to be born there?
Don't you believe in property rights or just not for Jews?
4. If it was due to Israels actions against the Palestine Arabs why was Jewish property stolen before Israel existed?
WHY DO YOU SEEM TO BLAME JEWS FOR EVERYTHING EVEN ACTIONS TARGETING THEM?
6. So just admit you are not interested in Justice, seem to have no problem with women being oppressed throughout the Arab world. There were near 1,000,000 Jews in the region not including Palestine not sure why you continue to imply that they all came from somewhere else. SO YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN HUMAN RIGHTS AS LONG AS THE JEWS ARE NOT INVOLVED?

8. Based on the fact that the Mandate encouraged them to settle on public lands and UN article 80 reafirms this right. The Palestinians had no legal claim to the land as a people only individuals. We see today when the Israeli Supreme Court orders the destruction of buildings built on private Palestinian land.

9. If the Mandate was to give the non-Jews political rights why is it specifically not written when speaking about Palestine Arabs?

name one other Mandate which wasn't made to create a country.

So you clearly have a double standard when it comes to Israels rights and other countries rights. You blame Jews for being persecuted, you ignore the apartheid like policies in Every Arab/Muslim country in the region (more of less), you seem to have no issue with women being oppressed.

Are you a Muslim by chance???

http://unispal.un.org/UNISPAL.NSF/0/0C75B1053... The UNs own website propagation myths created by Peace Now. Doesn't exactly give credibility to the UN when they take the word of liars as documented proof.
nutjobs here

Israel

#111912 Dec 4, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate Islam and all that it represents. The majority of the Arabs in the middle east are Muslims. As far a credible source goes I only have your word and that of other Jewish or like minded people such as yourself. In searching for the truth it can take years and I am prepared to put in the time to get to the bottom of it
I am surprised that you hate Islam and are not Muslim after reading your posts.
Why does this interest you so much that you are willing to spend so much time on it?

I base my legal outlook of the conflict on experts such as Jacques Gautier for example. I listen to people such as Eugene Rostow who wrote res 242 and clearly states that Israel was not required to pull back to the green line. I follow PalestinianMediaWatch and MEMRI which translate all the hate from Middle Eastern Countries. I follow numerous blogs which usually give links to both sides of a story or at least enough links you can find them yourself. I look in all directions and follow people from all sides including Imams, Jew haters, Israel haters and much more.
nutjobs here

Israel

#111913 Dec 4, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was South Africa that was the initial consideration. See what I mean about the story constantly being changed?
It is not the story being constantly changed but so much BS being spread around that people such as yourself believe anything and continuously see that maybe what you read is BS.

Why are there so many false quotes posted from Jewish or Israel leaders? If these people actually said and meant what is claimed than there should be hundreds of examples.
nutjobs here

Israel

#111914 Dec 4, 2013
Sheilla here is a link to an interesting outlook of the land ownership claims you made above.

The fact is that most of the land was not owned by any individuals for one reason or another. The figures your posted from the UN are BS according to what I have studied and seen over the years.
Just as the Myth of Arab Palestine getting smaller when it was the other way around from the 1920's when Trans-Jordan was separated from the Mandate.

http://www.zionism-israel.com/dic/Land_questi...
Doctor REALITY

Mabelvale, AR

#111915 Dec 4, 2013
The militant muslims of the middle east are the 'spritual demons' that God has used as a 'thorn in the spiritual flesh' of Christ-rejecting Jews.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#111916 Dec 4, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Dam right you can't there is too much evidence for you to deny it

2. Don't know what you mean

3. What about the Jews who were living there? They were happy with the status quo and didn't want or didn't agree with what the Zionists were doing. The whole idea was to live in harmony with each other. Dispossession of the Palestinians from their homes and land and to not have the right of return is what the injustice was and is all about. Israel disrespected Article 5 which stated that the mandatory shall be responsible for seeing that NO Palestine territory should be ceded to, or in any way placed under the control of the Government of a foreign power. Israel was a foreign power when it declared itself unilaterally against the wishes of the majority of the people who lived and where born there. They were also taking land from the Arabs prior to the illegal unilateral declaration of independence

5. I could ask you the same about the Jewish people stealing the lands and property of Palestine before Israel existed. Why did the British cease the immigration of Jews into Palestine because of all the trouble that they were causing. Why did the Jews attack the British who were in charge of the mandate prior to the declaration of Israel? Bombing of the British hotel etc etc

6. That is exactly what Israel should do admit, they are not interested in justice. Why are they denying refugees the right to return home. The only reason that other Arab countries kicked them out was because of what Israel was doing Ignoring the International court and being the only state that has not declared its borders are just blatant arrogance on the part of Israel.

7. Of course the Palestinians had a claim on the land. They had lived there for hundreds of years and their opinion was not even considered in an illegal decision that Britain had no authority to take.

At the time of the Balfour Declaration Turkey was still the legal owner of the Ottoman empire. What Britain did was illegal. It did not possess , nor had it ever possessed any sovereignty, right of disposition, or jurisdiction over Palestine that enabled it to grant any rights to an alien people from Europe over the territory of Palestine
8. No I am not a Muslim I am a Christian and the bible doesn't teach Zionists to do what they did and take things into their own hands and do what they think His job is for him

In relation to resolution 181 Israel was only accepted to the UN conditional to their abiding by it concerning the repatriation of Palestinian refugees and Jerusalem why has she not done it?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#111917 Dec 4, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I am surprised that you hate Islam and are not Muslim after reading your posts.
Why does this interest you so much that you are willing to spend so much time on it?
I base my legal outlook of the conflict on experts such as Jacques Gautier for example. I listen to people such as Eugene Rostow who wrote res 242 and clearly states that Israel was not required to pull back to the green line. I follow PalestinianMediaWatch and MEMRI which translate all the hate from Middle Eastern Countries. I follow numerous blogs which usually give links to both sides of a story or at least enough links you can find them yourself. I look in all directions and follow people from all sides including Imams, Jew haters, Israel haters and much more.
Then be surprised because it is a fact and if you look on other forums such as Islam will conquer the West and the World I post on it frequently denouncing what Islam is doing in the name of its false prophet. You have provided no links to back up your claims and you denigrate those that speak out against what Israel has done even the religious Jews you denounce. If they don't know what Judaism and Israel is all about then no one does. Israel does not appear to be a democratic state.

In relation to MEMRI of course you would follow it. It's founder is an Israeli called Yigal Carmen who was an IDF intelligence officer for twenty years. MEMRI was founded in 1998 and it is accepted as an official propaganda organ of the Israeli government.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#111918 Dec 4, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
Sheilla here is a link to an interesting outlook of the land ownership claims you made above.
The fact is that most of the land was not owned by any individuals for one reason or another. The figures your posted from the UN are BS according to what I have studied and seen over the years.
Just as the Myth of Arab Palestine getting smaller when it was the other way around from the 1920's when Trans-Jordan was separated from the Mandate.
http://www.zionism-israel.com/dic/Land_questi...
The trans Jordon as far as I am aware was promised to Hussein because he fought with the British and that was his reward.They gained their independence in the 1920's and it was given to the people who LIVED in the land, not some strangers who came from overseas which was way before Israel declared her independence.

Of course you would say that now the UN is lying as well. Seems like based on what you are saying that you and Israel are the only ones that tell the truth. Can you see what you sound like???

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#111919 Dec 4, 2013
Have to go will touch base later :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Maria 25,624
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 min ChromiuMan 6,446
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr LordofDarkness 985,634
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 5 hr Frank 301
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr Doctor REALITY 17
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 9 hr Johnny 6
Satan is the white man's god (Jul '08) 9 hr juliakk 185
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 hr PadMark 685,654
More from around the web