Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#111676 Nov 25, 2013
First American wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you defend Hitler? He didnt only kill jews he invaded countries that didnt belong to him. If Hitler were alive today he would Massacre anyone that isnt white and Prostantant. Hilter wanted world dominantion. Like this Jihad these people want the whole world to be muslim and abide by their law. News for them its not happening. JFK killer was caught , tried and sentenced. Israel has always had our backs in war they have sent their men to fight with us during the Gulf war, and the war on terror. As an American and a Christian I feel we should defend them. Palistine and Israel need a peaceful resoultion. Unite as one country but 2 states that is the solution as in war crimes The Palistinians are just as much to blame for killings as Israel.
You are correct but hitler jr will never get the truth he is too dumb and a nazislamist American hating piece of dung.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#111677 Nov 25, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
`
``
Please, dont show this thread,....just how stupid and ignorant u are!
RED CROSS EXPOSES “JEWISH” HOLOCAUST HOAX: INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS (IRC) DOCUMENT CONFIRMS 271 THOUSAND NOT 6 MILLION DIED IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS
June 4, 2012
http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cro...
What a giant bullcrap, why dont you look up your nazi archives, they kept pretty good books about everything, vermin.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#111678 Nov 25, 2013
Thank you Mr fake Pres. The newest work of the Obummer.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qaeda-kentuc...
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#111679 Nov 25, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Thank you Mr fake Pres. The newest work of the Obummer.
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qaeda-kentuc...
I'd start looking at the Port Jefferson area for al-qaeda sympathizers, for sure. Put an ad in Angie's list for a Bobbalinda Sandwich is a good start. Or, WANTED,a pet monkey called Lil Joey. You might get a rat but you never know.
Bobbalina of Sinai

Selden, NY

#111682 Nov 25, 2013
pspetesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know as well as I do the rats are all the Jew racists here. Lil Joey and Bobbalina and the people of Port Jefferson are simply providing unpalatable truths. Now if that's a source of discomfort to you I'm sorry but using verminous terminology on good people is out of the question. OK Ratty? Don't let me have to warn you again.
We at Sinai thank you Petesake and God loves you very much for your Truthfullness and for speaking out against a Talmudic religios cult of insidious evil doing converts cowaeds from Satan's loin and lair of pure wickedness !

These vile illegal savages in israel, known as terrorist jew fugitives, were supposed to be deported to Madagascar, but ended up in Palestine and stole the Palestinians farmers land to make a pig sty in the Middle east for their Mud dwelling oninking kins and Molech's idol worshipping kind..
Bobbalina of Sinai

Selden, NY

#111683 Nov 25, 2013
?/5

petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know as well as I do the rats are all the Jew racists here. Lil Joey and Bobbalina and the people of Port Jefferson are simply providing unpalatable truths. Now if that's a source of discomfort to you I'm sorry but using verminous terminology on good people is out of the question. OK Ratty? Don't let me have to warn you again.

Why is this posting and the poster above being singled out by Jew bullies and by threats having their postings deleted by a biased, bigoted, racist impartial observer, whose acting as this site's moderator and deleting anti-israel postings and keeping all of pro-israel posting propagandist beliefs, making this site into a discriminatory and prejudiced lying plot for israel's convicted monster terrorist lies???????
pedrosake

Liverpool, UK

#111684 Nov 25, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai wrote:
?/5
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is this posting and the poster above being singled out by Jew bullies and by threats having their postings deleted by a biased, bigoted, racist impartial observer, whose acting as this site's moderator and deleting anti-israel postings and keeping all of pro-israel posting propagandist beliefs, making this site into a discriminatory and prejudiced lying plot for israel's convicted monster terrorist lies???????
You're so right Bobbalina … another post that simply expresses truth and the truth is what is being deleted whilst the lies of Jews remain. Since the days of Christ nothing has changed except the Lord God, Great Master of Creation knows all things … every leaf that drops to earth.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#111685 Nov 25, 2013
Robert Fisk — The Independent Nov 25, 2013

It marks a victory for the Shia in their growing conflict with the Sunni Muslim Middle East. It gives substantial hope to Bashar al-Assad that he will be left in power in Syria. It isolates Israel. And it infuriates Saudi Arabia and Qatar and Kuwait and other Sunni Gulf States which secretly hoped that a breakdown of the Geneva nuclear talks would humiliate Shia Iran and support their efforts to depose Assad, Iran’s only ally in the Arab world.
Bobbalina of Sinai

Selden, NY

#111688 Nov 26, 2013
`

`

`

What comes to your minds/?????
Lil joey

Selden, NY

#111689 Nov 26, 2013
When I think of Israel.......I think of a giant toliet bowl that the Persians are gonna flush one day..........
Tia

United States

#111690 Nov 26, 2013
?
Bobbalina of Sinai

Selden, NY

#111691 Nov 26, 2013
Lil joey wrote:
When I think of Israel.......I think of a giant toliet bowl that the Persians are gonna flush one day..........
`

`

Let's pratice some free association.....

When i think of the word Evil, what comes to my mind?

I, Bobbalina, think of illegal aliens, thieves, liars, connivers, parasites, grubbers, cheaters, leeches, blood-suckers, shylocks, rats, bottomfeeders, deceivers, devil worshippers, occultists, converts, deformed hobbits, gluttons, beasts, savages, barbarians, hybrid mutants, serial killers, terrorists, radical extremists, idolotrists, drek, and Jesus Christ haters.......
Lil joey

Selden, NY

#111692 Nov 26, 2013
<quoted text>
`
`
Let's pratice some free association.....
When i think of the word Evil, what comes to my mind?
I, Bobbalina, think of illegal aliens, thieves, liars, connivers, parasites, grubbers, cheaters, leeches, blood-suckers, shylocks, rats, bottomfeeders, deceivers, devil worshippers, occultists, converts, deformed hobbits, gluttons, beasts, savages, barbarians, hybrid mutants, serial killers, terrorists, radical extremists, idolotrists, drek, and Jesus Christ haters.......
Yes! Yes! And yes! I agree with you Bobbalina baby!!!!!
Pumpkin pie

Selden, NY

#111693 Nov 26, 2013
Lil joey wrote:
When I think of israel I think of desperate people without values or any morals.......
Bobbalina of Sinai

Selden, NY

#111694 Nov 26, 2013
Pumpkin pie wrote:
<quoted text>
When I think of israel I think of desperate people without values or any morals.......
..........and that are Marxist Commies and haters of all human beings that are not of their occultist talmudic kind.
Bobbalina of Sinai

Selden, NY

#111695 Nov 26, 2013
`

`

jewish funny freak speaks her blasphemous dirty evil talmudic demonic mind....

pspetesake

Liverpool, UK

#111696 Nov 27, 2013
`
`
jewish funny freak speaks her blasphemous dirty evil talmudic demonic mind....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oyDPxNhPGJoXX
Another desperate, hating anti-Christ Jew my friend trying to subvert truth in any way possible. The Jew needs to try another medium because comedy and the manic laughter from the demon's 'followers' doesn't work and the camera doesn't lie.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#111697 Nov 27, 2013
pspetesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Another desperate, hating anti-Christ Jew my friend trying to subvert truth in any way possible. The Jew needs to try another medium because comedy and the manic laughter from the demon's 'followers' doesn't work and the camera doesn't lie.
How much of your life is spent posting hate speech?

Their camera and listening devices do not lie.

Why do they WATCH you? Why do they RECORD and LISTEN and CENSOR you?
pedrosake

Liverpool, UK

#111698 Nov 27, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
How much of your life is spent posting hate speech?
Their camera and listening devices do not lie.
Why do they WATCH you? Why do they RECORD and LISTEN and CENSOR you?
Hate speech Ratty? Responding to a nasty evil Jew spewing bile against the son of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. Satan has been defeated Ratty. The Lord God and the legions of celestial angels are doing the 'watching' and 'recording' be sure of that Ratty.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#111699 Nov 27, 2013
pedrosake wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate speech Ratty? Responding to a nasty evil Jew spewing bile against the son of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. Satan has been defeated Ratty. The Lord God and the legions of celestial angels are doing the 'watching' and 'recording' be sure of that Ratty.
We recognize that your inability to distinguish between heaven and earth is part of your mental illness.

Tell us how your enemies conspire against you. Tell us how they listen, censor you, and wait for you. Note that these are your words, not mine.

Actually, your desperation and loneliness are palpable and I feel sorry for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min here 47,829
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Catholic24 646,321
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 27 min Breedu 493
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 29 min KellyP_Onuandher 2,011
jb bohsia yg terbesar (Sep '08) 31 min Jawaking 43
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min VIKING 971,567
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 39 min LetsRoleplayThen 9
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 105,569
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 6 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web