Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#111553 Nov 17, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
If the 'mad dog' b!tch Israel can threaten the region with nuclear weapons why not Iran and Iraq? Please explain what is so civilised about a terror state Israel that routinely murders its child citizens....? You're not making any rational sense fool and never do but your lies are magnificent I'll give you that. True Jew style when it comes to lying.
Excellent Liverpool~

If one looks at Tribal Jewry History, it's not what we've posted about here on this thread, which is the real Truth at "Blaming israel for the carnage".

Revised Jews' History has been painted by Satan's brushes, to make a Cult of evil doing converts, into the World's victims and God's chosen cult.

If one wants the True picture of Tribal Jewry, this Historical site is where Truth seekers post Godly Truths about jewish converts and jews' War Crime past.

This site is one of the last frontiers to get the real Godly Truths about insidious pernicious evil monsters and a true picture of savage barbaric sub-human animals, that we've called Talmudic and Demonic, that are spawwned and ordained from the dark side of life.

Their six sided hex star is the mark of the Devil chosen and this flys in the wind as their logo. Their Talmud books speaks volumes of their racism, bigotry, supremacy and even blasphemes God's Creation of His ordained perfect example and our undeserved kindness to Godly love.

We at Mt. Sinai are sadden by the pretentious left and right Christians nutsos, who believe that Jews are God's chosen people.

Those Christians is what has saved these wailing wall idol pagans and the Vatican shares in the Tribal convert blasphmous cover-ups, by misleasing and plundering the human souls. Roman Christianity does this by lies, deceptions, distortions and realigning their doctrines to reflect and fit Talmudism and their owned revised blasphemous History.
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111554 Nov 17, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL .. Get on down Ratty .... down, down, down to the sewers below .... go Ratty and take a look at the crimes against humanity of your favourite Nazi State, Israel to read at leisure in your sewer hell Ratty. go ... NOW!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacr...
get your grubby paws out Ratty ... you verminous little sh!t.... NOW RAT
I looked at some of those massacres,,.pretty puny compared to the blood bath ASSad is currently doling out> far rivaling the Hama massacre his father perpetrated?

correct?

The 1981 Hama massacre

occurred, according to one report, after a failed attack by armed Islamist guerillas on a security checkpoint near an Alawite village near Hama. As a revenge action, units of the Syrian Special Forces and the 47th Brigade deployed into Hama and launched house-to-house searches, sealing off neighborhoods as street fighting erupted. A curfew was imposed and Syrian Army troops entered the city. Between Thursday, April 23, 1981, and Sunday, April 26 1981, security forces executed at least 350 residents of the city and injured 600 more,chosen randomly among the male population over the age of 14.

----------
not to be confused with the more impressive >>a short time later
----------

The Hama massacre

occurred in February 1982, when the Syrian Arab Army and the Defense Companies, under the orders of the country's then-president, Hafez al-Assad, besieged the town of Hama for 27 days in order to quell an uprising by the Muslim Brotherhood against al-Assad's government. The massacre, carried out by the Syrian Army supposedly under commanding General Rifaat al-Assad, President Assad's younger brother, effectively ended the campaign begun in 1976 by Sunni Islamic groups, including the Muslim Brotherhood, against the government.

Initial diplomatic reports from Western countries stated that 1,000 were killed. Subsequent estimates vary, with the lower estimates claiming that at least 10,000 Syrian citizens were killed, while others put the number at 20,000 (Robert Fisk), or 40,000 (Syrian Human Rights Committee). About 1,000 Syrian soldiers were killed during the operation and large parts of the old city were destroyed. Alongside such events as Black September in Jordan, the attack has been described as one of "the single deadliest acts by any Arab government against its own people in the modern Middle East". The vast majority of the victims were civilians.
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111555 Nov 17, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Liverpool~
If one looks at Tribal Jewry History, it's not what we've posted about here on this thread, which is the real Truth at "Blaming israel for the carnage".
Revised Jews' History has been painted by Satan's brushes, to make a Cult of evil doing converts, into the World's victims and God's chosen cult.
If one wants the True picture of Tribal Jewry, this Historical site is where Truth seekers post Godly Truths about jewish converts and jews' War Crime past.
This site is one of the last frontiers to get the real Godly Truths about insidious pernicious evil monsters and a true picture of savage barbaric sub-human animals, that we've called Talmudic and Demonic, that are spawwned and ordained from the dark side of life.
Their six sided hex star is the mark of the Devil chosen and this flys in the wind as their logo. Their Talmud books speaks volumes of their racism, bigotry, supremacy and even blasphemes God's Creation of His ordained perfect example and our undeserved kindness to Godly love.
We at Mt. Sinai are sadden by the pretentious left and right Christians nutsos, who believe that Jews are God's chosen people.
Those Christians is what has saved these wailing wall idol pagans and the Vatican shares in the Tribal convert blasphmous cover-ups, by misleasing and plundering the human souls. Roman Christianity does this by lies, deceptions, distortions and realigning their doctrines to reflect and fit Talmudism and their owned revised blasphemous History.
And Santy slides down the chimney soon

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111556 Nov 17, 2013
Lil Blowie wrote:
<quoted text>
Excrement LiverDrool~

This site is one of the last frontiers to get the real Godly Truths about insidious pernicious evil monsters and a true picture of God's Creation of His ordained perfect example and our undeserved kindness to Godly love.
tortions and realigning theemous History.
But you're not bitter...

BTW, nice series of run-on sentences, imbecile!
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#111557 Nov 17, 2013
Trying to get my Dalek under control?

Difficult though!

I'm sure it knows the truth when it screams Exterminate/Exterminate.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#111558 Nov 17, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
Difficult though!
Like the Islamofascists in Syria, Libya, Tunisia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt, etc. it knows nothing else to say, and has not been taught to be civilized. The result is chaos hatred and death just like we see in Syria, Libya, Tunisia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt, etc.
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#111559 Nov 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're not bitter...
BTW, nice series of run-on sentences, imbecile!
lol,

and who pray tell would read my nice series of run on sentences to you,.... an illiterate and a 24/7 reclusive site's idiot?

It's quite apparent you have no one in your lonely freaky misfit life, but you do have us here on this thread to give you the sick and nasty S&M attention you so deperately grave!

USA

#111560 Nov 17, 2013
Lil Blowey wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH!,

It's quite apparent you have no one in your lonely freaky misfit life, but you do have us here on this thread to give you the sick and nasty S&M attention you so deperately grave!
You obviously become less coherent as you become more excited, blathering stool sample. Thanks for the further funny nonsense.
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#111561 Nov 17, 2013

`

`

“Russia has warned the West against military intervention in Syria without the approval of the UN Security Council. Russia Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says the West is currently moving toward a quote ‘very dangerous path’ adding that any unilateral attack on Syrian soil would violate international law. Lavrov says Western countries have no proof that the Syrian government used chemical weapons in its fight against insurgents. The Russian Foreign Minister described Western claims of chemical weapons as hysteria.”

In other words, Russia has called our Zion marionette Obama a Liar and we are Obama's roll over and fetching dawgs. Now say ruff America!
LilCupcake from Amsterdam

Port Jefferson, NY

#111562 Nov 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously become less coherent as you become more excited, blathering stool sample. Thanks for the further funny nonsense.
/?

did Lil Joey hurt the lonely lowlifes feelings? Don't blame him, blame the sperms and eggs from your needle mother's eggs and her diseased jackass johnies.

USA

#111563 Nov 17, 2013
LilCumcakes from AssJamming wrote:
<quoted text>
/?
'
Don't blame my dad, blame the sperms and eggs from johnies.
Guf-FAW!
Did you 'both' attend the Acme School of Lit, dullard?
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111564 Nov 17, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
`
`
“Russia has warned the West against military intervention in Syria without the approval of the UN Security Council. Russia Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says the West is currently moving toward a quote ‘very dangerous path’ adding that any unilateral attack on Syrian soil would violate international law. Lavrov says Western countries have no proof that the Syrian government used chemical weapons in its fight against insurgents. The Russian Foreign Minister described Western claims of chemical weapons as hysteria.”
In other words, Russia has called our Zion marionette Obama a Liar and we are Obama's roll over and fetching dawgs. Now say ruff America!
that was aug 29

I'm betting you're glad there is no US involvement,...it allows the ASSad slaughter(with Russsian weapons) to continue unabated.

Russia is probably making beaucoup $$$ on those sales. They(the rooskies) miss those weapons sales to mo mo Kadaffy u kno.
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111565 Nov 17, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Islamofascists in Syria, Libya, Tunisia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt, etc. it knows nothing else to say, and has not been taught to be civilized. The result is chaos hatred and death just like we see in Syria, Libya, Tunisia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt, etc.
it woulds appear to be the case
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111566 Nov 17, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
Difficult though!
lemmee guess...it's inflatable

USA

#111568 Nov 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="Peteslap... so we have to look outside this organistion for truth my friend and here as you say is a good start!!!!!
Peace and Love to all[/QUOTE]

So all you have for friends is a series of nics fom one or two semi-literate bozos.

If not for those who spy on you, no one else would pay much attention, would they, lonely deleted freak?
LilCupcake from Amsterdam

Port Jefferson, NY

#111569 Nov 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So all you have for friends is a series of nics fom one or two semi-literate bozos.
If not for those who spy on you, no one else would pay much attention, would they, lonely deleted freak?
```

`

`

Blow it out of your racid illiterate hemmorial arse, u lonely pathtic fk-n subverting terrorist.

......go milk some idf cowardly terrorist and wallow in their inbreeding cult of bigotry and racism.

USA

#111570 Nov 17, 2013
LilCumcake from AssJamming wrote:
<quoted text>

Blow it out of your racid illiterate hemmorial arse, u lonely pathtic fk-n subverting terrorist.
......go milk some idf cowardly terrorist and wallow in their inbreeding cult of bigotry and racism.
You seem upset. Are you upset?

USA

#111572 Nov 17, 2013
Peitersake wrote:
<quoted text>
Upset? p like a man and argue against them can be said to be highly 'upset'
Your accounts were deleted because of your ugly racist rants, little man. Didn't you know that?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#111573 Nov 17, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Lil Joey. The Anglican Church has managed to allow a Jew to become head man ... says it all. I'm sure the devil, Satan is well established in the 'church'... so we have to look outside this organistion for truth my friend and here as you say is a good start!!!!!
Peace and Love to all
Oh, now I see. The Anglicans, Jews, Catholics and Masons have unified to stop YOU from speaking the truth. That's because you are such an important and influential person.

Tell us how they monitor you, how they record you and why they censor you.
Petesake

Leeds, UK

#111574 Nov 17, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your accounts were deleted because of your ugly racist rants, little man. Didn't you know that?
What I and the good people here 'know' Ratty is there is nothing 'racist' about speaking up for Palestinians against a cult Zionist Jew state or racist Jews neither of which constitute a 'race' but organised thieves and child killers under Satan's control. Indeed the likes of Rachael Corrie was the victim of racism and a murder victim .... just one of millions murdered by Jews and through your Jewish State......

topix have never provided one example of 'racism' or 'racist rants' Ratty maybe you can you verminous disgusting rat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 568,786
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 797,474
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Pegasus 267,644
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) 10 min RainerH 76
m2m Sex (Jan '14) 28 min raju 12
Would YOU like prayer for YOUR situation? (Feb '09) 48 min Truths 1,472
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 57 min lil whispers 607,273
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 3 hr Fred 178
More from around the web