Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
96,621 - 96,640 of 118,007 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111411 Nov 11, 2013
Sybian wrote:
<quoted text> Well said!
LOL! Lowly ewe.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#111412 Nov 11, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>null and void...lol
why do sunni pack themselves with explosives/nails ball bearings etc.. and run into a crowded shia market or pilgrammage(or a bus full of Israelis for that matter).. and light up?? It's the Jew's fault?
`

`

`

Sunni...u r one mess up loon...

Why did/do israeli illegal alien convert jews use WOMB and CWOMD to bomb innocent indigenous farmers out of Palestine since 1946?

Why do terrorist cowardly israeli jews drop phosphates, dimes , ungraded uranium and other jew's experimental chemicals on innocent Palestinian people, if they are god's chosen people.

Why do israeli illegal alien convert jews get away with Extermination and Ethnic cleansing of a race of Native people with immunity and impunity?

And who pray tell are your with different aliases now, starting all over again as F ( giyus.org ) grammar with the same BS as Aryshire and Buttjob.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

#111413 Nov 11, 2013
`

`

And who pray tell are you* with different aliases and avatar now, starting all over again as F (( giyus.org/liar , with the same BS as Aryshire and Buttjob.*
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111414 Nov 11, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your laughter is forced, little man, especially since it's after dark.
Old condom, you are so busy with your boyfriend after dark, that you have no time to laugh at all. Cheer up, it is not that bad, but don't fall pregnant LOL
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111415 Nov 11, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The zionists in the USA have destroyed Iraq and other states such a libya which though not perfect (what state is) were under the rule of law and the people were far happier than they are now. The occupation of the USA in Iraq, Afghanistan and other places has been an abject failure and many many non-Jews including USA soldiers and Arabs have been sacrificed due to Jewish expansionism and Jew racism in America and Israel. The door was opened to extremism and extremists walked through it. Now we see the fruits of 'freedom lovers.' Despicable.
The US occupation of those countries was not an abject failure. That is what they were aiming for: total chaos and the destruction of opponents of Israel. They have succeeded in that way.
abc

Toronto, Canada

#111416 Nov 11, 2013
Iran backed out of nuclear deal - John Kerry
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
abc

Toronto, Canada

#111417 Nov 11, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>The US occupation of those countries was not an abject failure. That is what they were aiming for: total chaos and the destruction of opponents of Israel. They have succeeded in that way.
Syrian rebel leader asks Israel, US for help
http://www.timesofisrael.com/syrian-rebel-lea...
Bobby Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#111418 Nov 11, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Syrian rebel leader asks Israel, US for help
http://www.timesofisrael.com/syrian-rebel-lea...
disgusting rabid dogs are asking their diseased masters for help!
hahahahah!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111419 Nov 11, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Old condom, you are so busy with your boyfriend after dark, LOL
You're again making reference to homosexuality.
Thanks, but no thanks for the look inside your psyche.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#111420 Nov 11, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>The US occupation of those countries was not an abject failure. That is what they were aiming for: total chaos and the destruction of opponents of Israel. They have succeeded in that way.
The US intervention did nothing to improve the situation in Iraq or Afghanistan. Staying out of Syria will do nothing to help the situation. Radical Islam is imploding in on itself. No one can help its manifest destiny. Hatred, slaughter, oppression, corruption, poverty and illiteracy are everywhere. Muslims are slaughtering Muslims along tribal, ethnic and religious lines. The infrastructure, science, medicine, and technology are over 50 years behind the rest of civilization. Yemen, Libya, Bahrain and Egypt teeter on the verge of total self destruction. Sewage runs in the streets. Like a helpless child, Islamic society is so backward it can do nothing but blame others and hate.
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111421 Nov 11, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Sunni...u r one mess up loon...
Why did/do israeli illegal alien convert jews use WOMB and CWOMD to bomb innocent indigenous farmers out of Palestine since 1946?
Why do terrorist cowardly israeli jews drop phosphates, dimes , ungraded uranium and other jew's experimental chemicals on innocent Palestinian people, if they are god's chosen people.
Why do israeli illegal alien convert jews get away with Extermination and Ethnic cleansing of a race of Native people with immunity and impunity?
And who pray tell are your with different aliases now, starting all over again as F ( giyus.org ) grammar with the same BS as Aryshire and Buttjob.
Jews ethnic cleansed who? the Palestinians?

According to an article in Guardian (2008) using PCBS census figures, the Palestinians have one of the fastest growing populations in the world, with numbers surging 30% in the past decade (2008). There was 3.76 million Palestinians in the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem, up from 2.89 million 10 years earlier.
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111422 Nov 11, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
The US intervention did nothing to improve the situation in Iraq or Afghanistan. Staying out of Syria will do nothing to help the situation. Radical Islam is imploding in on itself. No one can help its manifest destiny. Hatred, slaughter, oppression, corruption, poverty and illiteracy are everywhere. Muslims are slaughtering Muslims along tribal, ethnic and religious lines. The infrastructure, science, medicine, and technology are over 50 years behind the rest of civilization. Yemen, Libya, Bahrain and Egypt teeter on the verge of total self destruction. Sewage runs in the streets. Like a helpless child, Islamic society is so backward it can do nothing but blame others and hate.
It would seem so.
First American

Hinckley, OH

#111423 Nov 11, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Devil's state Israel will eventually be a target ... even more irony. The Devil's state has nuclear weapons of mass destruction, why shouldn't Iran have them? What's so superior about Netanyahu, Obama, cameron, Hollande?
We all have nukes its how responsible you are with them. They refuse to comply with the laws they are sacitioned for it too. What happens if one happens to go off. Israel complys therefore they are not ssanctioned.
Bobbalina Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#111424 Nov 11, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>Jews ethnic cleansed who? the Palestinians?
According to an article in Guardian (2008) using PCBS census figures, the Palestinians have one of the fastest growing populations in the world, with numbers surging 30% in the past decade (2008). There was 3.76 million Palestinians in the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem, up from 2.89 million 10 years earlier.
`

/

`

not for nothing, but we as a Zion rubbed Nation and israel as illegal converts jews have demonstrated our miniature nukes in shock and awe and in Iraq and in israel bombing of Palestinian with CWOMD against civilian that wwere meek and helpless women and children...

May God have mercy on those poor illiterate souls who believe in israel's evil and wicked Satanic/Holocaust, and our elected officials who are in our midst as Hagees, Patriots and have stepped on our Constitution for Zionism ...

U can be misled and support israeli terrorist jews' if u want, but we'll remain steadfast in the Truths of Light and the Way with their righteous spirits. There's no excuse for any kind if collateral damage, just think about your loved ones being wipe off the face of this earth by illegal israeli jews and their jock strap hanging from their fat gluttinous arses USA.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111425 Nov 11, 2013
Bloody SkankBitch wrote:
<quoted text>
`
any kind if collateral damage, just think about your loved ones being wipe off the face of this earth by illegal israeli jews and their jock strap hanging from their fat gluttinous arses USA.
It's always funny seeing you try bolster your inferior language skills by running off to the thesaurus, vicious harpy.
Firearm Antics

Belfry, KY

#111426 Nov 11, 2013
First American wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have nukes its how responsible you are with them. They refuse to comply with the laws they are sacitioned for it too. What happens if one happens to go off. Israel complys therefore they are not ssanctioned.
explain why Israel is not a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and why they don't submit to inspections like every other country in the region. Israel is heavily armed with nukes yet they want to attack Iran over their peaceful nuclear program. Israel is the biggest threat to Mideast peace and believe only they are entitled to possess nuclear weapons. They have even said they would be willing to take down the entire world with them with nukes if the world ever finally unanimously declared that they were an illegally created state. Ever heard of the Samson Option? Their entire existence depends on perpetuating their lies and believing in their racial superiority and if they don't get what they want they will bring the entire world down with them.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#111427 Nov 11, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Sunni...u r one mess up loon...
Why did/do israeli illegal alien convert jews use WOMB and CWOMD to bomb innocent indigenous farmers out of Palestine since 1946?
Why do terrorist cowardly israeli jews drop phosphates, dimes , ungraded uranium and other jew's experimental chemicals on innocent Palestinian people, if they are god's chosen people.
Why do israeli illegal alien convert jews get away with Extermination and Ethnic cleansing of a race of Native people with immunity and impunity?
And who pray tell are your with different aliases now, starting all over again as F ( giyus.org ) grammar with the same BS as Aryshire and Buttjob.
LOL!!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#111428 Nov 11, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
`
`
And who pray tell are you* with different aliases and avatar now, starting all over again as F (( giyus.org/liar , with the same BS as Aryshire and Buttjob.*
It's the Zionwipe brigade!! LOL!!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#111429 Nov 11, 2013
Bobbalina Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
/
`
not for nothing, but we as a Zion rubbed Nation and israel as illegal converts jews have demonstrated our miniature nukes in shock and awe and in Iraq and in israel bombing of Palestinian with CWOMD against civilian that wwere meek and helpless women and children...
May God have mercy on those poor illiterate souls who believe in israel's evil and wicked Satanic/Holocaust, and our elected officials who are in our midst as Hagees, Patriots and have stepped on our Constitution for Zionism ...
U can be misled and support israeli terrorist jews' if u want, but we'll remain steadfast in the Truths of Light and the Way with their righteous spirits. There's no excuse for any kind if collateral damage, just think about your loved ones being wipe off the face of this earth by illegal israeli jews and their jock strap hanging from their fat gluttinous arses USA.
Interesting!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#111430 Nov 11, 2013
Firearm Antics wrote:
<quoted text>
explain why Israel is not a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and why they don't submit to inspections like every other country in the region. Israel is heavily armed with nukes yet they want to attack Iran over their peaceful nuclear program. Israel is the biggest threat to Mideast peace and believe only they are entitled to possess nuclear weapons. They have even said they would be willing to take down the entire world with them with nukes if the world ever finally unanimously declared that they were an illegally created state. Ever heard of the Samson Option? Their entire existence depends on perpetuating their lies and believing in their racial superiority and if they don't get what they want they will bring the entire world down with them.
Interesting!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 539,179
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Black Thunder 42 600,011
Good bye Michael Sam 10 min Doctor REALITY 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Buck Crick 733,209
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min feces for jesus 94,692
I'm SO GLAD the St. Louis Rams cut Michelle Sam... 28 min Doctor REALITY 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min Student 38,628
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min Dr_Zorderz 258,070
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 226,389
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••