Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Petesake

Skelmersdale, UK

#111349 Nov 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your laughter is forced, little man, especially since it's after dark.
Ha ha!! Poor Ratty ... and the satanic mantra chants continue down the sewers eh Ratty? The provision for literature is priceless as people will one soon recognise your Satan god in their midst.... don't stop Ratty ... We need the devil chants material ... for material evidence. LOL . Beautiful ! Ha ha!! But the battle is over Ratty. Christ the Messiah won a long long time ago when Jews murdered him. Are you a Jew Ratty?
Petesake

Skelmersdale, UK

#111350 Nov 9, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>so, lemme get this straight.
Sunni are slaughtering alawites/shia, in Syria ..>> is all due to Magical mystical zionists greed,..hmmm
can you explain it? rationally
The Irony and Ignorance is bright in your post. Two 'eyes' but you can't see a thing ... or refuse to accept the ZOG of the USA fermenting hatred with the covert aid of the terror state Israel?
Petesake

Skelmersdale, UK

#111351 Nov 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento CA?
Your support of Israel is very well appreciated!
Who else despises you Ratty besides me?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111353 Nov 9, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Who else despises you Ratty besides me?
OK, your boyfriend hates me too, little guy.

USA

#111354 Nov 9, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling black people "Jerome" and "Jemima" to insult them is not
N
Don't be so modest! Your support of the state of Israel is famous, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento CA.

USA

#111356 Nov 9, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats that guys name again, Topix
?
Talking to Topix from the forums again, dad? Maybe you can tell them to delete several more of your accounts!

USA

#111359 Nov 9, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not very smart are you

?
I'm smart enough to end a question with a question mark, am I not, Kevin Shanley?

USA

#111361 Nov 9, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh spell check, the last grasp of an idiot troll to try and make a point to other idiots.
Look again, it was there

L
Are you having another of your desperate moments, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento?

USA

#111362 Nov 9, 2013
Sebacious Cyst wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh spell check, the last grasp of an idiot troll to try and make a point to other idiots.
Look again, it was there
L
Once again, thank you for your stalwart support of Israel, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento CA. Your donations have been noted.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#111364 Nov 10, 2013
Guess who wrote:
?/5
Israel, israel's covert terrorist jews with all of non-jewish traitors and jews' treasonous cohorts will be facings it's final Judgement in the very near future and that is something that we at Mt.Sinai can sleep tight knowing and praying for..
All of us in the know must realize that our Countries Liberties, Freedoms, with Equality and Justice foe all, lies in the Devil's Jewish cinvert realm of an Illusion in their devil's time.
We are mere names of a beastly animals and are called goyims and shishas by racist bigoted beanie mutt faces, who are mear grubbing evil doing leaching parasites, that were spawned from Lucifers kettles of greedy shysters and Godless evil doers. The jewish Talmud was inspired by Satan and so was their sick six sided star of their god Moloch.
Just listen to Jewess mocking Jesus Christ below and her co0rats laughing in the background!@
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oyDPxNhPGJoXX
Interesting!
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111365 Nov 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm smart enough to end a question with a question mark, am I not, Kevin Shanley?
Rats aren't smart Ratty, just conniving vermin seeking to gnaw their way around the world. Like the man said, you're not very smart are you Ratty? Just smarting from so many put downs.. LOL. How does it feel being so despised around the world and on this thread? Feed on hatred eh Ratty? Indeed you NEED hatred eh RAtty? Two thousand years of hatred. Why is that Ratty?
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111366 Nov 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Irony and Ignorance is bright in your post. Two 'eyes' but you can't see a thing ... or refuse to accept the ZOG of the USA fermenting hatred with the covert aid of the terror state Israel?
So what you're telling me is that all the shia sunni hatred("fermenting") with "covert aid" is Israels' fault?
Speaking of ignorant.
Why can't shia and sunni be bright enough to see thru this dastardly plot?

As you so obviously think you can.
----------
Iran and world powers failed on Saturday to reach an agreement over Tehranís disputed nuclear program following three days of intensive negotiations in Geneva.
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111367 Nov 10, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>So what you're telling me is that all the shia sunni hatred("fermenting") with "covert aid" is Israels' fault?
Speaking of ignorant.
Why can't shia and sunni be bright enough to see thru this dastardly plot?
As you so obviously think you can.
----------
Iran and world powers failed on Saturday to reach an agreement over Tehranís disputed nuclear program following three days of intensive negotiations in Geneva.
The Devil's state Israel will eventually be a target ... even more irony. The Devil's state has nuclear weapons of mass destruction, why shouldn't Iran have them? What's so superior about Netanyahu, Obama, cameron, Hollande?
ocxz

Reunion

#111368 Nov 10, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
no you are not
you are a boring troll
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111369 Nov 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Devil's state Israel will eventually be a target ... even more irony. The Devil's state has nuclear weapons of mass destruction, why shouldn't Iran have them? What's so superior about Netanyahu, Obama, cameron, Hollande?
Why shouldn't Iran have them? Because then the wackerdoodle sunni would need them...#1 imagine a suitcase nuke just under the ball bearings and nails on your next wave of Jihadi Joes(The shia marketeers and funeral attendees would surely pay a higher toll)...#2 The iranians list my country as an enemy
#3 They(Iran) are a little too heavy on the theocracy to have the big ones''
the list is endless

what are you looking for anyways chummly?

fairness?
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111370 Nov 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing superior on your list.
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#111371 Nov 10, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
israels fault?
U say
"Israel will eventually be a target"

but evidentally until then,

----------
Killed, 84 Wounded in Iraq Bombings Targeting Worshippers, Shoppers

by Margaret Griffis, November 08, 2013

Print This | Share This

In Mosul, 12 people were killed on a commercial street during a late-day bombing that also left 56 wounded. Bombs at two homes left five wounded.

In Baghdad, two bombs planted near a mosque left five dead and 15 wounded in Safarart.

A landmine planted in the middle of an agricultural road in Sinjar killed two soldiers and wounded two more.

Two policemen were killed and two more were wounded when gunmen shot up a Falluja checkpoint.

In Garma, a sticky bomb killed a Sahwa member and wounded a civilian.

Gunmen killed a civilian and wounded a soldier in separate attacks in Baquba.

A sticky bomb wounded a policeman in Samarra.

In Kirkuk, a policemanís son was wounded when a number of I.E.D.s exploded. The bullet-ridded body of al-Qaeda leader was found in a deserted home.

During a search in Ramadi, one gunmen was wounded after a clash with security.

http://original.antiwar.com/updates/2013/11/0...
---------

why can't these people figure out the dastardly plot/plan you laid out earlier..... about the magical mystical fermenting zionist!!! living in their huge devils state
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111372 Nov 10, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing superior on your list.
They regard themselves as worthy of having nuclear weapons but they're violent barbarians .... on the hand iran has never waged an aggressive war in 200 years. They defended themselves against Iraq in the 1980s. Israel murders children, steals their parents land and operated a racist apartheid state.
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111373 Nov 10, 2013
other hand
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111374 Nov 10, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text> israels fault?
U say
"Israel will eventually be a target"
but evidentally until then,
----------
Killed, 84 Wounded in Iraq Bombings Targeting Worshippers, Shoppers
by Margaret Griffis, November 08, 2013
Print This | Share This
In Mosul, 12 people were killed on a commercial street during a late-day bombing that also left 56 wounded. Bombs at two homes left five wounded.
In Baghdad, two bombs planted near a mosque left five dead and 15 wounded in Safarart.
A landmine planted in the middle of an agricultural road in Sinjar killed two soldiers and wounded two more.
Two policemen were killed and two more were wounded when gunmen shot up a Falluja checkpoint.
In Garma, a sticky bomb killed a Sahwa member and wounded a civilian.
Gunmen killed a civilian and wounded a soldier in separate attacks in Baquba.
A sticky bomb wounded a policeman in Samarra.
In Kirkuk, a policemanís son was wounded when a number of I.E.D.s exploded. The bullet-ridded body of al-Qaeda leader was found in a deserted home.
During a search in Ramadi, one gunmen was wounded after a clash with security.
http://original.antiwar.com/updates/2013/11/0...
---------
why can't these people figure out the dastardly plot/plan you laid out earlier..... about the magical mystical fermenting zionist!!! living in their huge devils state
The zionists in the USA have destroyed Iraq and other states such a libya which though not perfect (what state is) were under the rule of law and the people were far happier than they are now. The occupation of the USA in Iraq, Afghanistan and other places has been an abject failure and many many non-Jews including USA soldiers and Arabs have been sacrificed due to Jewish expansionism and Jew racism in America and Israel. The door was opened to extremism and extremists walked through it. Now we see the fruits of 'freedom lovers.' Despicable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 777,637
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min June VanDerMark 560,298
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min Remnant of 144000 605,298
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 38 min KiMare 96,844
Homosexuality is a gift from God 39 min southern alien 53
Moses never existed 45 min KiMare 799
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 51 min Remnant of 144000 39,367
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 265,395
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr hpcaban 441,809
More from around the web