Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121922 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111169 Oct 30, 2013
Peteslag wrote:
<quoted text>
Once upon a time there was a little rat called Ratty ... everyone
Transgender rat yep ...
Waxing poetic today, little man?

Transgender? Thanks for revealing what's really on your tiny, sleepless mind today.
Petesake

Saint Helens, UK

#111170 Oct 30, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
the dull stooge is you, bozo, with your two lines of crap and your eternal watching obsessions.
at least some do have something to say, even you do not agree.
thanks for them.
Remember ocxz,'eternal' is not a word normally associated with Ratty. Lucifer balks at the message from Christ. More 'lanrete' some backward Satanic meaning for Ratty and its cohorts.
tyu

United States

#111171 Oct 30, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Judicial function is not judging .
That's our relationship with one another.
Based in precedent.
All Countries have a right to make any laws they like.
That's politics , not nothing to do with judging others as a paragon of virtue or otherwise.
I believe Allah doesn't even judge.
If He did He would be a dictator , and not The Creator Who began Creation to achieve His Satisfaction.
He just accepts or rejects.
Based on how we judged ourselves.
Believing the truth we were fortunate enough to come into contact with.
And not pushing it aside to be better off.
Does anyone judge me harshly for holding that belief,?.
Of course you can , but you can't condemn me to punishment unless you go through the political process and change the law , if not the constitution.
hyt
Northeastern Truth seeker

Port Jefferson, NY

#111172 Oct 30, 2013
`

?/5

The zionist Federal Reserve Bank that is a privately held NY Corporation and is run by zionist jews, owes and holds Trillions and Trillions of USA dollars that's worth drek.. They are officially bankrupt and we Americans are broken by a Cult of converts,... calling themselves jews'....

Port Jefferson, NY

#111173 Oct 30, 2013
?/5

Ha,ha, ha, ha!,,,, we are the Truth...

Port Jefferson, NY

#111175 Oct 30, 2013
?5

I'm from the real Western Hemisphere Natives and in 1773 at Fort Pits my people were given blankets by Evil Doers and the blankets that were given by horn bred monsters was laced with small pox that killed indigenous human beings...Those who killed this country's Native people are the same brutal savages that killed 100 million Christians in Russia and are ethnically cleansing Palestine's Natives.
Bobbalina Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#111176 Oct 30, 2013
Northeastern Truth seeker wrote:
`

?/5
The zionist Federal Reserve Bank that is a privately held NY Corporation and is run by zionist jews, owes and holds Trillions and Trillions of USA dollars that's worth drek.. They are officially bankrupt and we Americans are broken by a Cult of converts,... calling themselves jews'....
?/5

how true...

The Truth have set us @ Mount Sinai Retreat,..... Free!

And Godly Truths are for the righrious of hearts to know and live in.

And what u should know is this fact and Trurh, that jews' are "not" God's chosen people, but are Satan's chosen people...!!
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111177 Oct 31, 2013
?5
I'm from the real Western Hemisphere Natives and in 1773 at Fort Pits my people were given blankets by Evil Doers and the blankets that were given by horn bred monsters was laced with small pox that killed indigenous human beings...Those who killed this country's Native people are the same brutal savages that killed 100 million Christians in Russia and are ethnically cleansing Palestine's Natives.
Peter Stuyversant warned America in a letter to 'New Amsterdam' a century before 1770s my friend and look what happened! Despicable, sad
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#111178 Oct 31, 2013
51% of Americans think whistleblower Edward Snowden is “something of a hero,” according to results of a new survey.

The results of the Angus Reid Global online poll, which surveyed 4,500 Canadians, Britons and Americans, were released to the Huffington Post on Wednesday.

Support for the whistleblower was much higher in the UK and Canada than in the U.S.; 67% of those polled in Canada and 60% of those polled in the UK identified Snowden as a hero.
Bobbalina Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#111179 Oct 31, 2013
Napoleon said:

—“When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.”—

The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head:

$1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin

$2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris

$3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy

$4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam

$5. Lehman Brothers of NY

$6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express)

$7. Goldman, Sachs of NY

$8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi
Bobbalina Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#111180 Oct 31, 2013
~

JEWS RUN THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS
OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK

Here are the Jews that control the government of America:

1) Ben Shalom Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2020.

2) Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2016.

3) Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve.

4) Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2014.

5) Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Recent Chairman.

HOW THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK WORKS

JEWISH BANKERS PRINT MONEY at heavily-armed & guarded Federal Reserve Bank buildings throughout the US. Then these Jewish bankers of the Federal Reserve Bank *loan* the money to the US government at *interest.*

Since the Federal Reserve Bank is privately owned, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (and all the others) is listed in Dun & Bradstreet. But according to Article I, Section 8 of the U. S. Constitution, only Congress has the right to issue money and regulate its value.

Thus it is *illegal* for private interests to issue US money. But because influential Jews like Paul Warburg and Jacob Schiff bribed into enactment the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, the stockholders of the Federal Reserve Bank were to be kept a secret. Only recently have the Jewish stockholders of the Federal Reserve Bank come to light.

International cooperation with the Jew-owned Federal Reserve Bank has been intense to coordinate currency. In 1985, officials from the JP Morgan Bank of NY met with the Credit Lyonnais Bank of France. They established the European Currency Unit Banking Association (ECUBA) to get world cooperation for a unified currency.

In October 1987, the Association for the Monetary Union of Europe (AMUE), secretly met and recommended that the ECU (European Currency Unit) replace existing national currencies and that all European Central Banks be combined into one and issue the ECU as the official unified currency. This occurred in 1999 with the issuing of the Euro Here.

The plan of the international Jewish banking cabal is to have only 3 central banks in the world: The Federal Reserve Bank, the European Central Bank, and the Central Bank of Japan. All of these banks are headed by the Rothschilds.

And Next To Come Will Be The One World Government
Bobbalina Sandwich

Port Jefferson, NY

#111181 Oct 31, 2013
ANDREW JACKSON BATTLES ROTHSCHILD AGENT
NICHOLAS BIDDLE

THE ROTHSCHILD AGENT and child prodigy, Nicholas Biddle (b. in Philadelphia 1786), was the main proponent for central banking. Biddle moved to France at the ages of 19-24 where he came under the tutelage of Nathan Rothschild.

In 1822, under President James Monroe, Biddle became president of the Second Bank of the United States located in Philadelphia.

In 1828, immediately upon his election as the new President of the US, President Andrew Jackson began an investigation of the Second Bank of the United States. President Jackson argued that the bank was privately owned with stockholders from foreign nations who had political agendas at odds with the United States. President Jackson, an avowed Christian, is known for these famous words against the Rothschilds:

—“You are a den of thieves vipers, and I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out.”—

The battle raged and by 1832 when Jackson was up for re-election, the bankers tried to get a renewal Bill for the bank passed. But Jackson vetoed the bill and made a speech concerning the event:

—“More than 8,000,000 of the stock of the bank is held by foreigners who are more dangerous than the military power of an enemy.”—

In 1832 when Jackson ran for re-election and, despite the fact that the Jewish bankers poured $3,000,000 into Henry Clay’s campaign to defeat him, he was re-elected.

And Mr. Blue Walker and friends of Mt.Sinai,.. thanks Petesake for always posting the Truths about this Tribal Cult of "converts" being monsters, who are Evil Personified and an abomination to Godly Truths that the weak minded believe..

This Cult that has Satan as their g_d and sends messsages to Satan via a Wailing Idolatous Wall in israel...are nothing more than circumized beanie mutthead and injurious gluttonous beastly cowards for Satan's deceptive lies, that will become the Devil's Epitaph in israel's war crime abyss cradle of time.
Euro

La Fayette, KY

#111182 Oct 31, 2013
Top European Union diplomat condemns building of more Jewish settlements in the West Bank:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/10/31/eu-co...
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111183 Oct 31, 2013
Bobbalina Sandwich wrote:
ANDREW JACKSON BATTLES ROTHSCHILD AGENT
NICHOLAS BIDDLE
THE ROTHSCHILD AGENT and child prodigy, Nicholas Biddle (b. in Philadelphia 1786), was the main proponent for central banking. Biddle moved to France at the ages of 19-24 where he came under the tutelage of Nathan Rothschild.
In 1822, under President James Monroe, Biddle became president of the Second Bank of the United States located in Philadelphia.
In 1828, immediately upon his election as the new President of the US, President Andrew Jackson began an investigation of the Second Bank of the United States. President Jackson argued that the bank was privately owned with stockholders from foreign nations who had political agendas at odds with the United States. President Jackson, an avowed Christian, is known for these famous words against the Rothschilds:
—“You are a den of thieves vipers, and I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out.”—
The battle raged and by 1832 when Jackson was up for re-election, the bankers tried to get a renewal Bill for the bank passed. But Jackson vetoed the bill and made a speech concerning the event:
—“More than 8,000,000 of the stock of the bank is held by foreigners who are more dangerous than the military power of an enemy.”—
In 1832 when Jackson ran for re-election and, despite the fact that the Jewish bankers poured $3,000,000 into Henry Clay’s campaign to defeat him, he was re-elected.
And Mr. Blue Walker and friends of Mt.Sinai,.. thanks Petesake for always posting the Truths about this Tribal Cult of "converts" being monsters, who are Evil Personified and an abomination to Godly Truths that the weak minded believe..
This Cult that has Satan as their g_d and sends messsages to Satan via a Wailing Idolatous Wall in israel...are nothing more than circumized beanie mutthead and injurious gluttonous beastly cowards for Satan's deceptive lies, that will become the Devil's Epitaph in israel's war crime abyss cradle of time.
Major eye-opening post Bobbalina .... thanks so much for your kinds words too my friend. Always great posts and great truths from you and all at Mt Sinai
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111184 Oct 31, 2013
CALYPSO17 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree you are an idiot and one without morals who passes around lies freely with no sense of right and wrong. You are a messenger of lies and propaganda, no better than a snake who torments a harmless Palestinian child. Why don't you bring some truth and social justice into your rhetoric of racism and bigotry? You have indeed been trained well as a loyal subject of fascism and ideological supremacy. The tide has turned and while you are hating people born into faiths other then your own you have yet to address the massive unrelenting slaughter of Muslims by Muslims from Syria to Pakistan to Africa...
Amen Calypso, Alleluyah Brother! Indeed I am an idiot and proud of it. The whole world is turning out to be idiots. Napoleon said that God is on the side of the big battalions and we idiots are the big battalions, therefore God is on our side.
IDIOTS OF THE WORLD , UNITE!
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

#111187 Oct 31, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Amen Calypso, Alleluyah Brother! Indeed I am an idiot and proud of it. The whole world is turning out to be idiots. Napoleon said that God is on the side of the big battalions and we idiots are the big battalions, therefore God is on our side.
IDIOTS OF THE WORLD , UNITE!
Ha ha cool the way you deal with the morose morons orion.))
Real American

Louisville, KY

#111190 Oct 31, 2013
`
?/5
Just an FYI Citi Group Major Share holder is Prince Alweed Bin Talah of Saudi Arabia, Jewish people dont own all the money in the world. The richest man in the whole world is Mexican haha.
Historian

La Fayette, KY

#111192 Oct 31, 2013
Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an FYI Citi Group Major Share holder is Prince Alweed Bin Talah of Saudi Arabia, Jewish people dont own all the money in the world. The richest man in the whole world is Mexican haha.
One thing my boss at my very first job told me was, "Always make sure you spell the person's name right!"

The fellow you are referring to is: Al Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud

USA

#111193 Oct 31, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>

SAY SOMETHING ONCE besides this tactic of going online to call people stupid, or make a false allegation against.
Then you call ME dull?
!
Nicely written in the style of the dull Kevin Shanley of Sacramento.

USA

#111195 Oct 31, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Observe a Topix troll!
Pardon me if I don't give you a hug during your moment of severe angst, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min BenAdam 863,900
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 36 min Halle Berry Sister 2,771
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 41 min andet1987 6,289
Lyrics-name the song or finish the lyrics (Feb '10) 1 hr Tom Pappas 27,083
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 6,379
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr disciple 599,405
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 272,403
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,935
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Great Day of Arma... 612,892
More from around the web