Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121921 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111079 Oct 26, 2013
orion wrote:
continued
The Rabin quote
Clearly we could not leave an hostile and armed population in our rear. This is the same argument used by the Germans in the Warsaw Ghetto rising crushed by the Dirlewanger Brigade and elements of an SS Muslim division. Militarily it is correct both ways. The populations in Palestine did not have the means to defend themselves and were thrown onto the road, old people, men , women and children, without shelter or food in the middle of winter. Obviously they did not have a chance. But the MERE FACT THAT SOME 50 000 PEOPLE COULD BE KICKED OUT OF ONE TOWN PROVED THAT THEY LIVED IN THAT TOWN SINCE TIMES IMMEMORIAL. No land without people there.
"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."
Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, Nov.15 1998
Notice the word "grab". Nothing about payment there. Only theft and grand larceny.
Herzl comments
"When we OCCUPY the land..." Note the word occupy. An occupation means grabbing somebody else land which did not belong to us in the first place. If that land had belonged to us and we lost it, the word shoulb re-occupy. But Herzl used "occupy'..
Your comparisons show your hatred for Israel and bias against Jews.

The Nazis systematically took Jews from their own country and any country to conquered rounded them up and mostly massacred them.

The Palestine Arabs started massacring Jews from the beginning and than fought numerous wars trying to wipe out all the Jews of the land. They only succeeded in cleansing WB, Gaza and parts of Jerusalem of Jews.

SO ACCORDING TO YOUR LOGIC IF PEOPLE ARE KICKED OUT OF A TOWN THEY MUST HAVE LIVED THERE SINCE THE BEGINNING? Thought you were smarter than that? They could have arrived a couple of decades earlier, no?

As for the Sharon quote. There is a battle over land for decades between the Palestinians and Israelis. The Palestinians have continued to build throughout area A & B which are under their control and even area C which is under Israeli control. Not to mention E.Jerusalem areas where they are stealing land monthly.

The Israelis on the other hand have been pressured to stop building by most even though there is no legal basis for the green line. So basically there is a double standard where Jews cannot build but Arabs can. SO Sharon was making it clear that if they don't take over the hilltops (WHICH NO INDIVIDUALS LEGALLY OWN, MOST OF THE LAND IS NOT PRIVATELY OWNED), the Palestinians will.

Notice no mention of theft or grand larceny? so you decided to change the meaning of what he said to suit your agenda no surprise there.

Not sure what you can't understand the large majority of the land was not owned by private individuals. It was passed from Ottoman control-to British-to Mandate-to Israel. The Mandate is very clear about the British job to encourage Jewish immigration to state land.

The word occupy does not imply an occupation in the political sense. It just means that they are there. So you are trying to use words to prove some legal basis which doesn't exist.

Read the Geneva Convention definition of occupation. Has nothing to do with disputed territory.

MORE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT. Herzl was referring to any land actually Argentina and this quote of his has nothing to do with W.Palestine.

SO YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ARE BASED ON QUOTES WHICH HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT. interesting how you try to use distorted quotes to make your point instead of actually focusing on international legalities which support what i claim.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111080 Oct 26, 2013
orion wrote:
Continued
As to Bibi, let us see what happen! He remind me of Nikita Krustchev (top leutenant of Kaganovitch and Yagoda in the mass murder of some 10 million Ukrainians in 1932) hammering his shoe on the table in the UN. Bibi made himself a total fool with his poster of alleged Iranian bombs. A moderate, do not make me laugh. Or course there might be some more mad guys on the extreme, but he is very near to them.
You stated that 25% of the Israeli population is non-Jewish. Add that to the 25% useless Hasidim, it means that in a crunch only 50% would stand on the firing line. Since that 50% is not breeding sufficiently to replace itself and hundred thousand of foreigners must be imported who do not like the way they are treated in Israel, the goose of the Jewish state could be could be cooked in the few decades. That is what Kissinger and 16 intelligence agencies in the US said. "There will not be an Israel in 2020".
"One million Arabs are not worth the grime under a Jewish fingernail"-Rabbi Yaacov Perrin Feb.27,1994
source NY Times Feb.28, 1994
A puzzle for you
"Who do you think has more right to Israel. You who has been living in a state which did not exist before 1948, or me who is not Jewish but whose ancestor on both side of the family can be traced to the Roman Empire, before the Khazar and Sephardic conversions. Who has more right to the land? "
So you call him an extremist with no evidence just your own opinion? Interesting how most of what you say are assumptions and when challenged you leave it as that with no rebuttal.

I don't just state. 25% of Israeli are non-JewishHassidim number 10%. Report today in Israeli newspaper Hareidi soldiers carry out more anti-terror acts than any other unit. Nice of you too make up more things but doesn't make them true.

When speaking of rights if you are speaking of legal rights ME.
If you are speaking of historic rights than ME.

not sure what you being from the Roman Empire has to do with anything as the Roman Empire was vast. Then you try to add the conversion BS. Which is just that BS. I can trace my family tree back thousands of years at least on my mothers side. and I come from a family of Cohanim which are easier to trace.

I know you would love to see the destruction of Israel.

I believe that the US administration is working towards that aim.
Who knows what will really happen but I do know that Israel will go down fighting and the world will be a dark place if it gets that far (not a threat just an observation). The world especially the so called free world is going backwards and dark times law ahead for everyone unless we fight for our freedom and representative democracy.
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

#111081 Oct 26, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Running out of empty diatribes, little racist?
We have a thousand unpleasant descriptions of you: Christ-hater and blasphemer against the Messiah ... there's two and none 'racist' Ratty just very true. Why are you despised here Ratty?

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall may you free." John 8.32
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111082 Oct 26, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Dayan implied that there were at one point in time Arab villages across much of the land.
Looked for the Zionist factor and couldn't find it. Give me a link so I can write a critique.
It is the Mandate for Palestine voted on by 52 countries of the League of Nations which gave Jews the right to the land. Same as numerous Mandates created countries including Jordan, Syria, Iraq etc.
So you are racist and consider Arabs stupid??
JEWS WERE A MAJORITY IN JERUSALEM SINCE THE 19TH CENTURY. and jews lived in Gaza West Bank and other cities such as Tiberias, Sefat.
It does not matter what Dayan implied, it is what he said that counts. Of course there were Arab villages at ONE TIME that is until those Arabs got kicked out. Then there were no Arabs at all. Ain't that nice!
Please do not talk about the League of Nations a creation of the banksters who ruled those nations. Who gave the right to the so-called League of Nations to give the land of the Palestinian Arabs to foreign invaders who happened to be Jewish? The same principle would apply if they were Chinese or Papus or Eskimos. It is the principle which is wrong.
Did I say Zionist factor. Sorry it should be "The Zionist Story". I am not that good with the computer and do not subscribe to Youtube. It was e-mailed to me at the time.
Call me a racist, so be it. Whenever a Jew loses an argument, he will first attack the opponent personally, hoping to put him on the defensive. So names are invented like Nutzis, Fascists, racist, anti-semites, holohoax denier. And the sheeple on hearing those name shrink in their skins and crawl at the feet of the masters. I do not want to be called a racist, they say. Some of my best friends are Black (or Jewish, or Arabs, or whatever)!The thing of course has been overdone. With the passage of time and events in the world, those terms have become badges of honour, showing those who can still think with their heads. To repeat here the words of Adv. Sylvia Stolz, jailed in Germany for defending the Truth, where the Truth was declared as no defense:
"If only idiots dispute the Hoax, why are they punished?
Because more and more people realize that they are idiots!"
Of course the Arabs are stupid! With 450 million people and all the money in the world, the only thing they can do is to fight each other. That does not denote intelligence. May be they should read the Book of Esther (infiltrate , subvert, destroy) or Daniel and the Giant with feet of clay. Always read what your enemy reads. That is why in a way they deserve their fate.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111083 Oct 26, 2013
Gray wrote:
FLUSHING A HASBRAT/TRAITOROUS "ISRAEL FIRSTER"
Since "NFL Fan" is unable to compose an honest, informative rebuttal we must enlighten "Him/her/it" with proof of my earlier observation:
Israel drives US Policy to America's detriment:
“Israel's Netanyahu calls for tighter Iran sanctions”
http://news.yahoo.com/israels-netanyahu-calls...
EXCERPT “Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday called for sanctions on Iran to be strengthened to curb its atomic programme, which the Israeli leader said could lead to nuclear military abilities.” CONTINUED
Another example proving that Israel drives US Foreign policy to America's detriment:
“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03
“Facts and Quotations About How Zionists and Israelis Control America”
http://citizensfordemocracynj.org
"We control America"
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that ... I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." .....Ariel Sharon
The Israeli driven, US fought (ongoing) Iraq War has cost America dearly in Blood and Resources, yet our infestation of traitorous "Israel Firsters" cheerlead for more anti Islamic carnage with American Blood.
Yet our "Israel Firsters" are using the same lies to push for hostilities against other Muslim countries.
Why is America so deeply mired in today's bloody, Mid East Quagmire:
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.
Support America & Dump the Zionist Regime
Deporting our traitorous Zionist Propagandists would also be a nice touch!
Now, watch for the usual fact free, simple minded, Hasbrat insults!
Speaking of honest and informative.

The quote you post from Sharon was never said which has never stopped you from posting something.

It funny you attack other people and than continuously post false quotes to incite hatred against Jews. and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

The majority of the countries in the world don't want Iran to have nukes. This has nothing to do with Israel. America is loosing all its 'allies' as it is betraying them all one by one. In the region it would be Mubarak, Saudi Arabia, Israel, even the non-Shiite in Iraq, people of Afghanistan etc. The Sunni Arabs may end up making peace with Israel just to counteract Iran and US support.

Not sure what being Jewish has to do with being Israeli. Most American Jews have no connection to Israel especially the liberals in the Movie Industry.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111084 Oct 26, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL Nothing but simple minded, & fact free insults
Can't you Post ANYTHING else?
Oh, yes howling "Anti Semite" (Jew hater) is simply the desperate "White Flag" of a flushed Hasbarat*
You're just a tiny gang of pitiful bigots ("Chosen People = Master Race") and craven, War Mongering Propagandists for a reviled ZIONIST Regime (howl "Anti Semite here)
The rest of the educated world sees the Extremist Psycho-Settler, Zionist Apologists for what you are:
A recent BBC Poll confirmed that nowhere on the World Stage is there a more ruthless and internationally offensive bully than the Criminal Zionist State of Israel.
“Israel one of world’s most unpopular countries and it’s getting worse: BBC survey”
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abuni...
“Israel is not only one of the world’s most negatively viewed countries, but its reputation is deteriorating, according to the BBC World Service’s latest global survey.”
As the Zionist State goes about its barbaric, US Funded Genocidal Agenda it still sustains significant losses from braver and more lightly armed Defensive Resistance Groups.
The World watched with delight as Hezbollah drove IDF's craven and pudgy pack of Kid Killers out of Lebanon leaving a trail of wreckage & discarded arms.
The chronically deceptive Bully, of course, cast its humiliation as a "victory" after intentionally slaughtering civilians during its post-truce massacre.
We've come to expect nothing but deception from a State founded on Lies, Genocide and Theft so additional thrashings of the Zionist Bully should come as no surprise.
The following are just a few censored losses of by an inept and cowardly Bully at the hands of a few outgunned, outnumbered victims of Relentless Zionist Genocide" CONTINUED
Now, howl "Anti Semite" really loud.......it's all you've got (Except for your Hasbara Handbook)
Gurgle,,,,gurgle.....
This BBC poll supports the claim that they are bias against Israel. The same as the internal study they did to see if they were bias. If has been years but they refuse to release any information on this study.

You are so blind by hatred you can't see anything it seems. Hizballah didn't win but IMO neither did Israel. Hizballah took years to recover, lost many troops etc and even Nazrallah said he would have never kidnapped the soldiers if he realized that Israel would retaliate.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111085 Oct 26, 2013
Arse PrincePeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you despised here Ratty?
"and Lee shall crow the lies, and the foolish shall follow."
Gary 8.32
Odd that a lonely racist shut-in such as you would pretend to speak for others, little man. You DO have company though, don't you? Why not walk out to the surveillance vehicle and greet them?
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111086 Oct 26, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Latest news today...A newly trained unit of the Israeli police has been created with some 150 men to start with to kick the Beduins out of their ancestral land. The unit will be expanded as time goes by.(one must remember these are the equal citizen Nutjobs told us about with the same rights as Jewish Israelis. I wonder if concentration camps in the Negev will be erected for them?
You do realize that the land is not ancestral nor their land. Bedouins by definition wondered the region and did not reside in the same place for anything close to the time frame you imply.

The Bedouins in the Negev have taken over whole regions which they don't own. They carry out attacks against the local Jewish farm owners and even target local army bases on a regular basis.

They are being given a massive plot of Government owned land for FREE. They are given more rights than Jews but nice try.

Now you move onto concentration camps? Wasn't it you who keeps saying Jews use the Holocaust? I think it is you who is desecrating the memory of the Holocaust.

Any other myths you would like to make up.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111087 Oct 26, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> It does not matter what Dayan implied, it is what he said that counts. Of course there were Arab villages at ONE TIME that is until those Arabs got kicked out. Then there were no Arabs at all. Ain't that nice!
Please do not talk about the League of Nations a creation of the banksters who ruled those nations. Who gave the right to the so-called League of Nations to give the land of the Palestinian Arabs to foreign invaders who happened to be Jewish? The same principle would apply if they were Chinese or Papus or Eskimos. It is the principle which is wrong.
Did I say Zionist factor. Sorry it should be "The Zionist Story". I am not that good with the computer and do not subscribe to Youtube. It was e-mailed to me at the time.
Call me a racist, so be it. Whenever a Jew loses an argument, he will first attack the opponent personally, hoping to put him on the defensive. So names are invented like Nutzis, Fascists, racist, anti-semites, holohoax denier. And the sheeple on hearing those name shrink in their skins and crawl at the feet of the masters. I do not want to be called a racist, they say. Some of my best friends are Black (or Jewish, or Arabs, or whatever)!The thing of course has been overdone. With the passage of time and events in the world, those terms have become badges of honour, showing those who can still think with their heads. To repeat here the words of Adv. Sylvia Stolz, jailed in Germany for defending the Truth, where the Truth was declared as no defense:
"If only idiots dispute the Hoax, why are they punished?
Because more and more people realize that they are idiots!"
Of course the Arabs are stupid! With 450 million people and all the money in the world, the only thing they can do is to fight each other. That does not denote intelligence. May be they should read the Book of Esther (infiltrate , subvert, destroy) or Daniel and the Giant with feet of clay. Always read what your enemy reads. That is why in a way they deserve their fate.
It actually doesn't really matter what he said but what the reality is. Nice how you try to focus on quotes.

These Palestine Arabs didn't own the land how many times can i repeat this. You nor anyone else has ever given any evidence that more than a minor portion of the land was owned by individuals. I have given you information explaining Ottoman land laws you obviously have not read them.

So you give no credibility to the UN? or only when it suits you?
Do you have the same issue with the dozens of minorities in the region? Do you think they should also have states of their own??

The Zionist story is probably too long to waste my time on will see how it goes.

I don't believe I lost any argument but you stated that Arabs are stupid and Jews are smart which is considered racist, no?
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#111088 Oct 26, 2013
The United Kingdom is the most unfavorable country towards Israel in the EU with 72 percent of Britons holding negative ratings.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111089 Oct 26, 2013
Woody wrote:
The United Kingdom is the most unfavorable country towards Israel in the EU with 72 percent of Britons holding negative ratings.
Thats no surprise with the arrogance of British people and the BBC Guardian, and other media which continuously post false information on Israel and the conflict in general.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#111090 Oct 26, 2013
ArisePrincePeter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a terrible odour problem right Ratty? I believe the thread is aware of this. Yes?
Pete, it is you who are known for halitosis, chronic unemployment and hate speech. It must be miserable to be you.

Tell us how they censor you. Tell us how your demons morph into one. Tell us about your psychiatric hospitalizations.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111091 Oct 26, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
This BBC poll supports the claim that they are bias against Israel. The same as the internal study they did to see if they were bias. If has been years but they refuse to release any information on this study.
You are so blind by hatred you can't see anything it seems. Hizballah didn't win but IMO neither did Israel. Hizballah took years to recover, lost many troops etc and even Nazrallah said he would have never kidnapped the soldiers if he realized that Israel would retaliate.
It is amazing! Your fellows have been demonising the Germans with all kind of false or invented allegations, yet when the wheel turned, you are getting paranoid. The entire Jewish media worldwide, newspaper , hollywood, Tv, etc have been pushing the Jewish side of the story for some 60 years and yet you have failed to convince the world of its veracity. A few revisionists demolished your story against the mightiest money machine that ever existed. The Nutzis exteminated you, the non-existant Arabs slaughtered you and there you are stronger than ever with 6,5 million in Israel and some 30 million in the whole world (totalled by a S. African economist). How do you explain that?
By the way I tried to reply to your post but your monitor must protect you. What is he afraid of? The Truth?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111092 Oct 26, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats no surprise with the arrogance of British people and the BBC Guardian, and other media which continuously post false information on Israel and the conflict in general.
Paranoia?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111093 Oct 26, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that the land is not ancestral nor their land. Bedouins by definition wondered the region and did not reside in the same place for anything close to the time frame you imply.
The Bedouins in the Negev have taken over whole regions which they don't own. They carry out attacks against the local Jewish farm owners and even target local army bases on a regular basis.
They are being given a massive plot of Government owned land for FREE. They are given more rights than Jews but nice try.
Now you move onto concentration camps? Wasn't it you who keeps saying Jews use the Holocaust? I think it is you who is desecrating the memory of the Holocaust.
Any other myths you would like to make up.
So now you must attack Israeli citizen with equal rights, part of the 25%. I would get worried if I were you.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#111094 Oct 26, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
It actually doesn't really matter what he said but what the reality is. Nice how you try to focus on quotes.
These Palestine Arabs didn't own the land how many times can i repeat this. You nor anyone else has ever given any evidence that more than a minor portion of the land was owned by individuals. I have given you information explaining Ottoman land laws you obviously have not read them.
So you give no credibility to the UN? or only when it suits you?
Do you have the same issue with the dozens of minorities in the region? Do you think they should also have states of their own??
The Zionist story is probably too long to waste my time on will see how it goes.
I don't believe I lost any argument but you stated that Arabs are stupid and Jews are smart which is considered racist, no?
The Syrians own the land in Syria. The Lebanese own the land in Lebanon. The Jordanians own the land in Jordan. The Turks own the land in Turkey. The Egyptians own the land in Egypt. But the inhabitants of Palestine did not own any land. Yes we believe you. I personally believe that the Kurds should have a state of their own as they have been living on their land for millenium. I believe that the inhabitants of Palestine, all of them should have the right to their own land , those who have lived on the land for millenium, not the invaders.
If I say that the pygmies of Central Africa or the Papus of New Guinea are still living in the Stone age, is that racist? Or is it the truth. Arabs in their behaviour are stupid. They do not use their brain. Lucky for you. If reality is racist, so be it!
As to Ottoman law, same as feudal law in Europe. It does not mean that the Europeans do not own their land because at some time there were princes and princesses.
ArisePrincePeter

Liverpool, UK

#111095 Oct 26, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, it is you who are known for halitosis, chronic unemployment and hate speech. It must be miserable to be you.
Tell us how they censor you. Tell us how your demons morph into one. Tell us about your psychiatric hospitalizations.
Interesting but tell me Ratty : why are you despised by people here so much and why do my particular post frighten you so much? You know I speak truths and your demons writhe against it yes? Like in those films where Satan is traumatised by a cross? Explain to the thread your masonic and demonic issues....
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111096 Oct 26, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>It is amazing! Your fellows have been demonising the Germans with all kind of false or invented allegations, yet when the wheel turned, you are getting paranoid. The entire Jewish media worldwide, newspaper , hollywood, Tv, etc have been pushing the Jewish side of the story for some 60 years and yet you have failed to convince the world of its veracity. A few revisionists demolished your story against the mightiest money machine that ever existed. The Nutzis exteminated you, the non-existant Arabs slaughtered you and there you are stronger than ever with 6,5 million in Israel and some 30 million in the whole world (totalled by a S. African economist). How do you explain that?
By the way I tried to reply to your post but your monitor must protect you. What is he afraid of? The Truth?
Who are my 'fellows'? What paranioa? The British media is very hostile towards Israel as a whole like most Western countries.

What Jewish media? You are buying into Jews control the world and calling me Paranoid. There are plenty of Jews who are against Israel. So being Jewish means nothing on this subject. At the top of the anti-Israel orgs there is usually a Jew.

On the contrary I don't hear Jewish or Israeli leadership ever really stand up for Israels legal rights. Nor speak of the hatred throughout Palestinian society and the fact that Israel is negotiating with people who call for the destruction of Israel no matter what, even nuke Israel if they had a bomb, even with peace the 'refugees' won't be allowed to become part of the Palestinian state but will be used to destroy Israel once and for all.
Abbas for example was involved in the Munich Olympic massacre and numerous others, he is a holocaust denier and has openly admitted to sending terrorists to kill Israeli civilians. But Israel still tries to negotiate with him.

A few revisionists ignored the facts and created their own often opinion based perspective of the conflict which you have bought without questioning as it supports your hatred.

There are around 15million Jews in the world and it would be double without the Holocaust.

More conspiracies from you. Maybe you are typing too many posts so some get lost. I believe one of my posts to you on this forum didn't make it through for the same reason. But you automatically create this conspiracy theory that the Jews are doing it.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#111097 Oct 26, 2013
ArisePrincePeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting but tell me Ratty : why are you despised by people here so much and why do my particular post frighten you so much? You know I speak truths and your demons writhe against it yes? Like in those films where Satan is traumatised by a cross? Explain to the thread your masonic and demonic issues....
I understand that this thread is your connection to the outside world, given your acute halitosis and mental health history.

You frighten only those in your neighborhood, and that is why they conspire, record and watch you.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111098 Oct 26, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> The Syrians own the land in Syria. The Lebanese own the land in Lebanon. The Jordanians own the land in Jordan. The Turks own the land in Turkey. The Egyptians own the land in Egypt. But the inhabitants of Palestine did not own any land. Yes we believe you. I personally believe that the Kurds should have a state of their own as they have been living on their land for millenium. I believe that the inhabitants of Palestine, all of them should have the right to their own land , those who have lived on the land for millenium, not the invaders.
If I say that the pygmies of Central Africa or the Papus of New Guinea are still living in the Stone age, is that racist? Or is it the truth. Arabs in their behaviour are stupid. They do not use their brain. Lucky for you. If reality is racist, so be it!
As to Ottoman law, same as feudal law in Europe. It does not mean that the Europeans do not own their land because at some time there were princes and princesses.
These countries you mention now own the land since the League of Nations Mandates created them.

Its not about believing me. Fact is you have never seen ownership of this land you are just basing your opinion on the information you have been given which is false. Most of the land was not owned privately. Much of the owned land was owned by people living in Syria and Egypt.

Do the 'invaders' include the Arabs who just arrived on the land the past century or two just like the Jews??

No connection between Feudal and Palestine. Not sure why its so hard to understand that most of the land was owned by the Ottoman Empire and not the residents. They gave up this right in the treaty of servais and the league of nations gave this right to the Jews.

Not to ignore the fact that the large majority of Palestine was taken away from the Mandate and Jews and Jordan was eventually created.

You also make no mention of the $B of belongings stolen from the Jews throughout the region by the Arab countries within a couple of decades of their existence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min USaWORLDWarMonger 856,376
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 43 min Student 40,728
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr USaWORLDWarMonger 177,239
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,107
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 5,865
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 1 hr Impish Demon 75
Good Nite, Topix Weirdos 1 hr Impish Demon 19
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr karl44 444,415
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr USA Born 596,860
More from around the web