Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#110799 Oct 10, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Yes, anyone disagreeing with Israel, Metzitzah b'peh's, ssm, and gay parenting is now considered a nutjob.
Gotcha!
Again putting words in my mouth. No, people such as yourself who never seem able to refute anything I say, and rarely post anything factual on this forum are seemingly nutjobs.

Don't try to sound rational.

I am against Metzitzah b'peh, and fine with gay parenting so not sure what you are talking about as usual making things up.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#110800 Oct 10, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I was really annoyed at this as it gives you more ammunition even though you have never given examples of their actions nor if they even agree with each other on anything. Just that they have Jewish ancestry. Although you consider White Jews Khazars so make up your mind.
1/ Just facts you know (Reserve Bank chairman history) and since even that you refuted.
So you would ask for examples of their actions...
How painful the truth is...

You are not jewish anyway...
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#110801 Oct 10, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
1/ Just facts you know (Reserve Bank chairman history) and since even that you refuted.
So you would ask for examples of their actions...
How painful the truth is...
You are not jewish anyway...
Another person telling me who and what I am.

So what if they were Jews. In any viable investigation you would need more evidence, any viable researcher would provide more information.

If what you and him claim is true what i ask should not be hard to provide. Since neither of you have probably looked further than the Jewish aspect not sure how you can base your posts on assumptions.

Noone here has ever given evidence of their involvement in a conspiracy or even that they had anywhere near to the same agenda.

I can't refute something you have not tried to prove.

Just like if you would say god exists and I would ask for some evidence. Than you turn around and tell me to prove that he doesn't exist. It is up to you who made the claim to prove it.
You should try to understand what a debate is or an informed opinion.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#110802 Oct 10, 2013
And yes, we are all nutjobs for putting up and believing in your bs for so many decades. Your name is an Aleister Crowley inverse and subversion play upon the obvious, a bad pun upon the truth, NUTJOBS HERE.
and what is your name?? Are you the worlds biggest lie? I suppose you would love that as it makes you significant.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#110804 Oct 11, 2013
Blow Jobber wrote:
<quoted text>
/69
`
ng up and down at a hot dog stand, what other proof woulds u need.
U were spawned to be a subverting giyus.org nutjob like your moon bobbing headed motherlanders and if u'd looked into the mirror of Truth,..what further prove would u need/?
We are the mirrors of Truth and you are a delusional nutjob, whose posting from drekies hole in illegal israel/.
LOL! More uplifting semi-literate dreck from a woman who mops floors for a living. I love it!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#110805 Oct 11, 2013
And yes, we are all nutjobs for putting up and believing in your bs for so many decades. Your name is an Aleister Crowley inverse and subversion play upon the obvious, a bad pun upon the truth, NUTJOBS HERE.
Interesting to see your jealousy and hatred and reliance on lies and Nazi tactics. Says a lot for who you are.

But what really speaks to who you are is the chaos, slaughter, sectarian murders, gassing of children, the illiteracy, ignorance and lack of personal liberties that exists in most Islamic countries. The blood flows in Yemen, Afghanistan, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Tunisia and all you do is blame others and curse America for its stability. You are a pig, descended from a long line of pigs and no amount of propaganda or Muslim mythology will ever change that.
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#110806 Oct 11, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting to see your jealousy and hatred and reliance on lies and Nazi tactics. Says a lot for who you are.
But what really speaks to who you are is the chaos, slaughter, sectarian murders, gassing of children, the illiteracy, ignorance and lack of personal liberties that exists in most Islamic countries. The blood flows in Yemen, Afghanistan, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Tunisia and all you do is blame others and curse America for its stability. You are a pig, descended from a long line of pigs and no amount of propaganda or Muslim mythology will ever change that.
".....your jealousy and hatred and reliance on lies and Nazi tactics. Says a lot for who you are."

You couldn't have written a more autobiographical accusation that reflects the ignorance of your simple minded generalizations.

More proof of the success of professional Zionist Media domination:

PROOF:

“DECLASSIFIED SENATE INVESTIGATION FILES REVEAL CLANDESTINE, ISRAELI PR CAMPAIGN IN AMERICA”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintArticle.php...
EXCERPT: "It is frightening how easily some in the American news media surrendered to a foreign public relations campaign.“CONTINUED

“The AZC's internal "Information and Public Relations Department" reports.”
http://irmep.org/ila/azc/

EXCERPT:“Between 1962-1963 the Senate Foreign Relations Committee subpoenaed internal reports of the American Zionist Council during its investigation into the activities of registered agents of foreign principals.”CONTINUED 

The following reports detail how the American Zionist Council used the funding in a sophisticated campaign to cajole and intimidate news media, subvert open debate about Israel and undermine reporting about key issues of the day...
The Senate investigation closed down the conduit, but the extensive propaganda activities still go on." CONTINUED

“SIX ZIONIST COMPANIES OWN 96% OF THE WORLD’S
MEDIA”
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/
“The power of lies, deceptions and disinformation as Americans pay the price of collective stupidity.”

QUOTE:
“I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government.  I just care that we get to keep running them.”         Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 18, 2008.

I await your puerile & illiterate "Spamtrum"
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

#110807 Oct 11, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are the originals of the holy land. They wrote books while your nazi ancestors were still hanging by their tails from trees. Now they hang by their necks as they should. Poor clueless nazi hitler jr.
Don't let the Facts get in the way of your Zionist Mythology:

“Johns Hopkins Genome Study of Jewish Origins”

“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/01/new-g...
EXCERPTS “ On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
“But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.”

“How could those those eminent Jewish scientist before him have been so wrong? Easy says Dr. Elhaik,“First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.

“But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later? Dr. Elhaik does not delve into the quicksand of the politics,” CONTINUED

What do you "Come Here", Khazars, Brooklynites and Floridians have to do with the Levant?

USA

#110808 Oct 11, 2013
Gay wrote:
<quoted text>

http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion... ’s-media/

I await your puerile & illiterate "Spamtrum"
http://www.cnewsworld.com/world-news/six-zion...

LOL! A dead link. Talk about spam.
Your propaganda crap is breaking down, stooge.

USA

#110811 Oct 11, 2013
Pete skank wrote:
<quoted text>
Be still hateful freak. Go and lick your rat's arse leave sensible people to discuss the important issues of Jew terror and Israeli colonialism against the Palestinians... damn racist fool.
I's officially the weekend,little man. Isn't this the time when they seem to be watching you more closely?

How many of your accounts have been deleted for your dirty racism, oinkie?

USA

#110812 Oct 11, 2013
it's*

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#110814 Oct 11, 2013
What king would finance a time warp machine , to balance the buckle of a belt to glorify the supreme evil.
I know which one it would be .
Because I know which one it was.
Who stole Christianity away from me.
And sowed it into Quislings Pyjamas,
only fashionable in prison.
His name was appropriate , they called him Pig Iron Bob.(Menzies).
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#110817 Oct 12, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>make sense you filthy jew hating poius drunkard...

oh and sybil, you useless blight... no one is interested your deviant sex rants... cant you just poke northern blights chin, or what ever you poke... and get it over with you sac fetish tyndale cretin....

wheres brian, with a nice scope and high place?????
You strike me as one of those infamously irrational "Zionist shills". I suspect you are a warmonger as well. Most Israel supporters are imperialistic warmongers at heart.
rearless cartooni

Reunion

#110818 Oct 12, 2013
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You strike me as one of those infamously irrational "Zionist shills". I suspect you are a warmonger as well. Most Israel supporters are imperialistic warmongers at heart.
actually more like rearless cartooni since his rear end is owned by its zionist shill-master.
but its anecdotic.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#110821 Oct 12, 2013
Peitersake wrote:
<quoted text>
Be still hateful freak. Go and lick your rat's arse leave sensible people to discuss the important issues of Jew terror and Israeli colonialism against the Palestinians... damn racist fool.
And you ignore the Arab colonialism in Africa because you are mentally ill. And because of your irrational bizarre outbursts you have been censored, watched, recorded and isolated for varying periods of time. It is the sensible ones who monitor and record your whereabouts because you are a danger to yourself and others.

USA

#110824 Oct 12, 2013
Blue Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
do this Historical site a favor and STFU... u inferior useles POS/.
Your 'hysterical site' has been the hangout for poorly educated racist rubbish such as you and that scouse freak, hag. Maybe the two of you should get together and try to form a complete intellect.

Or are you also being watched?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110827 Oct 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
For how long did they detain you, little man? Did they abuse you while you were being held?
Well , he was lucky. You were not the warder...LOL

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#110828 Oct 12, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
"Come Here", Khazars, Brooklynites and Floridians have to do with the Levant?
GRAY'S TAQUIYYA HANDBOOK EXPOSED
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2009/04/09/musl...
When Muslims are told about scores of horrendous facts contained in the Quran, Sunnah and the Shari’a, they will typically respond as follows:
1. Accuse the person of lying, ignorance, and he should be proficient in Arabic to understand Islam. 2. Accuse the person of racism or Islamophobia. Say they are “filled with hate”. Never refer to the hate and violence Muslims do. Say that the actions of Muslims have nothing to do with Islam. 3. Say that the problem is that Muslims today are not practicing the “Original Islam” of Mohammed and the glorious era of the ‘Four Righteous Caliphs’ that followed him. 4. Say that any verse from the Koran that portrays Islam negatively is “out of context”. 5. Tell people that any ‘nice’ or ‘peaceful’ verse in the Koran is valid for everywhere and all time (if they mention the abrogated verses, deny it and move on). 6. Accuse Christianity and other religions as being “just as bad”. Mention the Crusades, Hitler, McVeigh, etc . 7. Claim that Muslims are unjustly persecuted (never mention 1400 years of jihad against infidels, the treatment of non-Muslims in Islamic societies or current events). 8. Explain that jihad means “inner struggle” and not “holy war”. 9. If they bring up the many contradictions and errors in the Koran, move quickly to the scientific wonders without being specific (never mind that Muslims never invented anything 10. Blame all current problems in Islamic societies on (choose one or more…) the Jews, Christians, the Crusades, the USA, Atheism, Israel, Colonialism, Hollywood, Vatican, Capitalism, racism, poverty, sexuality, discrimination, translations, the media, the Neocons,(Do not mention that all regimes in Muslim Middle East are undemocratic, brutal and corrupt). 11. Say that Islam “protects and honors” women. Say that “Islam has given women all her rights”. Point out the immorality in Western culture.. If they talk about the status of Muslim women everywhere, honor killings, say that it is because Muslims do not follow Islam. 12. Say that a small minority of extremists have hijacked Islam, and they are not ‘real’ Muslims. Explain that just because a person says the shahada (profession of faith), observes the 5 pillars of Islam, goes to the mosque every Friday, has memorized half of the Quran, wears a beard, and is named ‘Mohammad’ or even being the Imam in a mosque – this does not mean that he is a ‘real’ Muslim. 13. If the person brings up issues relating to words and actions of Mohammad, say that you are offended. 14. Use a lot of cute Arabic words to confuse the person. 15. Quote the verse “who kills a single person, it is as if he killed all of mankind” to prove how peaceful Islam really is (Do not mention that the phrase is incomplete and you have omitted the first five words and the end of it). 16. Once again, remember that Muslims “are the best of people” and Mohammad is a “Mercy for all mankind.”. The problem cannot be Islam’s fault so it must be the work of (insert name of evil non-Muslim group here).. 17. If all else fails, assume a zombie-like attitude and start saying the Qanoot-e-Naazilah prayer in a low, intense voice (in Arabic!). Hiss a little between lines. Stand up suddenly and start yelling “Allah Akbar”. Do this ten times as loud as possible 18. Not to forget, if they bring up that Mohammad molested a six years old baby girl, say it was a lawful marriage, and in hot countries girls ripen faster. Then bring up the child molester priests (regardless that those priests were tried, convicted and put behind bars).
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110829 Oct 12, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
So you consider Hitler evil????
He was because he was the founding father of Israel. The Haganah was trained and financed by the Nazis, the Betar was wearing brown shirts like the SA. Shamir offered St. Adolpho a battalion of Jewish soldiers to fight the Brits. 150 000 Jews or part Jews fought in the military or were members of the party. Eichman was an ardent Zionist and attended Herzl celebration in 38. Heydrich real name was Suss. Canaris real name was Meyerbeer. Hitler's doctor Morell was Jewish. Field Marshall Erhard Milch 's father was Jewish. Gertrude Stein nominated St Adolpho for the Nobel Peace Prize. Hitler's chauffeur and cell mate at Landsberg, Emile Maurice was Jewish. He founded the SS. Hitler was SS No.1 and Maurice was SS No.2. He was subsequently demoted as he screwed Adolph girlfriend. Hitler paintings was selling his paintings to a Jewish dealer. Jews were put in concentration camps for the same reason the Japs in the US were put in concentration camps. Judea declared war on Germany in 1933, because the country got out of the grips of the international bankers and resorted to barter trade. Since most of their bankers were Jewish, they stood to lose a lot of money, if other countries followed suite. So an example had to be made and some 50 million people, the best of Europe had to be killed.
Anybody wants to know more about the whole story can google The Barnes Review -Jan/Feb. 2001 issue- A special "All-holocaust" issue devoted exclusively to the single most written and talked about historical topic in the Western World taday.
In it you will find as well comment on Nuremberg Document PS-2171, Annex 2.nc &A red series, Vol 4, pp. 833-834 in which Himmler orders his concentration administration to :"Save the Jews!l"
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110830 Oct 12, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
GRAY'S TAQUIYYA HANDBOOK EXPOSED
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2009/04/09/musl...
When Muslims are told about scores of horrendous facts contained in the Quran, Sunnah and the Shari’a, they will typically respond as follows:
1. Accuse the person of lying, ignorance, and he should be proficient in Arabic to understand Islam. 2. Accuse the person of racism or Islamophobia. Say they are “filled with hate”. Never refer to the hate and violence Muslims do. Say that the actions of Muslims have nothing to do with Islam. 3. Say that the problem i
Well Sadat, I agree with you. Islam is very near to Judaism as a Sheikh friend of mine explained. It is a Jewish rabbi who wrote the Koran, based on Jewish stories , much more so than the Christian faith. Therefore birds of a feather flock together and use the same tactics. They are very much like those Hasidim who spit on tourists, push drugs for a living and molest little girl. Like the Talmudic scripts which say that a man can have sex with little girls from four years onwards, Muslim teaching indicate that a man can marry an underage girl. We just had now a case of a 8-years old Yemeni child bride which died on her wedding night. Unfortunately this is not an exception in traditional Muslim communities. All these obscene rules come from the Talmud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Dally Mama 753,519
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min NEWS-FLASH 174,528
Michelle Nunn policy 11 min Obama 5
Long Term Effects of Alcohol – What it Really D... 13 min yon 6
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min Dorian_Gay 262,069
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 38 min yon 38,899
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 602,762
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 550,793

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE