Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#110685 Oct 4, 2013
There has never been peace in the Middle East, and there will never be. Why should there be?
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#110694 Oct 5, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
Go IDF, IAF, Mossad, and my new favorite... The Zionists... whoever they are.
and Fcuk muslims and the deviant sh!tbag Sybil and his 800 deviant jew hating tyndale douches.
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the Americans as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, Americans are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Americans are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the Americans. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The Americans will lick our balls and asses and serve us as our slaves."
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#110695 Oct 5, 2013
US exceptionalism rhetoric poses extreme danger and is reminiscent of Nazi ideals and talk “before and during World War II,” Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa said in exclusive interview with RT Spanish.

Referring to US President Barack Obama’s statement that “America is exceptional” because it stands up not only for its own “narrow self interest, but for the interests of all," Correa said:“Does not this remind you of the Nazis’ rhetoric before and during World War II? They considered themselves the chosen race, the superior race, etc. Such words and ideas pose extreme danger,” President Correa said on RT Spanish’ Entrevista program.

As for cases of espionage in Latin America and the subsequent criticism from regional leaders, Obama said the US will try to respect the sovereignty of those countries “in cases where it will be possible.”
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#110699 Oct 5, 2013
Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the Americans as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, Americans are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Americans are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the Americans. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The Americans will lick our balls and asses and serve us as our slaves."
Another false quote from nutjobs on this forum.

Its amazing how people buy into these lies while claiming that they are searching for the truth. IQ's seems really low here.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#110700 Oct 5, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>what fema trailer are you still living in Toby ?
Howz that 10 buck a gallon gas working out for you... getting close... i mean its only been what 4 YEARS !!!!!!!!!!
The goot news is... if the gov is shutting down, you may not be getting your freeloader checks.... what will you do...Oh wait... rob people.
Your post above was answering the following I wrote.

""As I was saying you and others seem unable to give examples. I lve on the planet where you have to give evidence to back up your claims. Unless as with most people here you have no idea what you are talking about but love to post various big words which have no basis to them. "

not sure what one has to do with the other. I am currently located in Israel have never lived in Toby wherever that is.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#110703 Oct 5, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
who... Negros in fema trailers who want to upend the whole ... who da slaves thing ? you know....black muslims in america, dont count... RIGHT ?
Should i start learning my cotton picking songs now... Toby ?
According to a study conducted by the National Policy Institute “As a percentage of world inhabitants the white population will plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of 27.98% in 1950.”
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#110710 Oct 6, 2013
Woody wrote:
<quoted text>According to a study conducted by the National Policy Institute “As a percentage of world inhabitants the white population will plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of 27.98% in 1950.”
I have come across similar projections. As an American citizen, do you consider these projections to be a positive or negative thing?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#110711 Oct 6, 2013
This may or may not be the cause of fearless cartooni's abnegation of sufficiently to loonicy , I don't know but it is an honest attempt to understand him.
That's what were all here for.

Probably "before" was reversed.
"After" then "nausea" became the demarcation , throwing up felt good.
Naturally fearless realized he had achieved his Nevada .
The desert of bliss .

What was it,?.
That made him go backwards in the first place.
The prize of life.
Being born. Time is meaningless. And we are trapped by what we ate.
I don't know exactly what it was that made him throw up,
That was sequestered by the audience he found.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#110712 Oct 6, 2013
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I have come across similar projections. As an American citizen, do you consider these projections to be a positive or negative thing?
With ALL WHITE support for the illegal, apartheid state of Shitsreal, I think it's going to be a very, very negative thing.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#110714 Oct 6, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
u r in a marxist commie j denial in the old last stages of your useless and worthless life. Your daughters kid hater your fk-in evil bigoted guts and hope u FOADD...
I can see you're having yet another pleasant day, aren't you, pinch-faced harpy?

USA

#110719 Oct 8, 2013
Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
great Guess Who!!... but note the cartoonie loonie ratty is also the NFL fanny racist...
I knew you'd be back, little man. They took you away for a while, didn't they?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#110721 Oct 8, 2013
Yes we've been blessed.

USA

#110723 Oct 8, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
^^...Jello to u our Truth seeker from Liverpool and how are u doing?
ays thinking Evilness, which is constantly dripping from their wicked corrupted spirits, that sinks and lays right down into their j core essence of true wvil and are hate-filled with unGodliness./....
Nice ponderous sermon, imbecile.

USA

#110727 Oct 8, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
we've ignored u because u are an illitrate 24/7 reclusive nobody, who loves to get any kind of attention, even though it's demeaning and denigrating and degrading to u and your worthless, useless egg and sperm donors...Get a life, u freaky drek hole in life.
'illitrate' hahahaha!!!!

Nice spelling of a strategic word, racist. The irony is perfect!

USA

#110729 Oct 8, 2013
Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Guess Who. Always great to read your truths! But yes the blood not end?
Peace and Love to all brothers and sisters at Mt Sinai!
Heh. You're awake at 2AM to spew crap about demons, little man? They're watching you.

USA

#110730 Oct 8, 2013
Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL .. and so very true, my friend ... the weasel with it's snout in places we'd rather not say .... too disgusting to think about.
How were things in the isolation ward, little man? Were they able to observe you there as well?

USA

#110732 Oct 9, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
when u were spawned from inderior inferior eggs and sperms..
Your lack of education and ignorance are laughable, stooge. If not smart, you're at least entertaining.

USA

#110734 Oct 9, 2013
Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
How awful Guess Who ... how silly sometimes we waste our intellect on such utter and complete shits like this awful grubby reluctant Jew. Awful really.
Your intellect? Hilarious, little man.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#110735 Oct 9, 2013
Petermann wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Guess Who. Always great to read your truths! But yes the blood not even drips but flows from the hands of these demons and has done so for centuries. Suddenly and surely it must end?
Peace and Love to all brothers and sisters at Mt Sinai!
The Anglicans, Catholics, Jews, Masons and the authorities have been informed of your inappropriate death threats.

They will continue to observe, to record and to report. This time you may not even notice.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110736 Oct 9, 2013
Woody wrote:
As Kenyan and foreign detectives continue to comb through the Westgate debris in search of missing bodies and answers to the Westgate terror attack, shocking revelations have emerged that may catch Kenyans unaware following the 4-day horror ordeal they went through.
This is after the detectives discovered a huge underground tunnel also used as sewerage tunnel, which runs several metres from the Westgate Mall to the neighbouring Nakummatt Ukay Mall.
The detectives noted that the Al-Shaabab terrorists are likely to have escaped through the tunnel, and left their explosives in the Westgate Mall, whose explosions have continued to be heard even after the Kenyan Defence Force secured the Westgate building.
I read that the complex belonged to the same Silberstein who made some $7 billion out of the the Trade Centre scam. If true, who says that history does not repeat itself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 min ChromiuMan 5,471
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min RADEKT 261,687
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 4,781
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,801
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 548,735
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 9 min Dubai Massage 055... 118
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min waaasssuuup 441,441
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min AnnieJ 602,188
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min ChristineM 230,023

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE