Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110639 Sep 28, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
As Arabs slaughter Arabs with the help of Iran and Russia, I beg to tell you you're a fool, swine.
Big in big condom! how can you call somebody a swine? You know pork is not kosher. Didn't your mother tell you? And you say that you have a superior education...!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110640 Sep 28, 2013
Woody wrote:
Jewmerica and Shitsreal = international outlaws.........the great country of Persia is going to put a stop to such ridiculous behavior..........go Persia go........
The Islamic Republic of Iran has launched the mass-production of the indigenously developed unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) Shahed 129, which was unveiled last year.
The technology to design and develop these types of drones had been in US control, but Iran managed to break the monopoly and develop the know-how to build such aircraft, announced the Public Relations Office of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC).
The Shahed (Witness) 129 drone is a combat UAV capable of carrying eight bombs or domestically-manufactured Sadid missiles at the same time, and is designed to hit stationary and mobile targets alike.
It has an effective operational radius of 1,700 km in terms of precision targeting, flight endurance of 24 hours on a single fuel run and a flight ceiling of 24,000 feet. It has a monitoring capability of 200 km radius.
Brigadier General Amir-Ali Hajizadeh, commander of the IRGC’s Aerospace Division, said Friday that the drone can help ensure sustainable security for the country.
It was easy enough. They captured a US drone last year and just had to copy. One early version was shot over Israel a while ago.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110641 Sep 28, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel can and will survive all your bullshit stories. No big deal.
Of course it will survive because no country in its right mind want to see 6 million Jews washing on their shore. LOL
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110642 Sep 28, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloomburg article today giving credence to the World Bank prediction the per capita income in China will rise to $24, 079 , in the next 16 years.
From $3,348 , 2012.
The gist of the article is announcing Yuan convertibility.
Israel doesn't have a chance in hell.
Big boys play hard ball.
Nobody is going to confront them weather there Jews or wogs , Israel will get sidelined and isolated , hopefully along with
Shinzo Abe.
No more free loaders.
The beginning of the end of the Zionist Anglo American Empire. It will not be nice, but I am sure the world will cheer. What goes round, comes round!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110643 Sep 28, 2013
Woody wrote:
The great Putin has been trying to wake up the American puppet states in Europe at least since February 13, 2007. At the 43rd Munich Conference on Security Policy, Putin said that the unipolar world that Jewmerica was striving to achieve under its banner,“is a world in which there is one master, one sovereign. And at the end of the day this is pernicious not only for all those within this system, but also for the sovereign itself because it destroys itself from within.”
Things are going radically wrong in the United States. The country is owned from top to bottom by a small cabal of Zionist psychopaths and Satanists and there is no difference between the two.
Yes and the people of America knows the score. There is mutiny in the ranks. Maybe the ammo bought by FEMA is not meant for the people of America, but to sort out the illegal immigration problem and liquidate the so-called "elites". If I was part of the
"ruling cabal" I'd be worried!Some 600 bullets would liquidate the secret government of America....
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110644 Sep 28, 2013
Interesting interview last night on RT of former Lebanese General Michel Aoun. Asked if the rabble would win, he stated that their goose was cooked, as the US and Russia would not allow the Jihadists to win. One can expect the arms flow to taper off in the near future. And since nobody want the Jihadists back on their soil, those will be sacrificed to the altar of necessity, all 40 000 of them. After all, the fate of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt was a forunner of things to come.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#110645 Sep 28, 2013
As Kenyan and foreign detectives continue to comb through the Westgate debris in search of missing bodies and answers to the Westgate terror attack, shocking revelations have emerged that may catch Kenyans unaware following the 4-day horror ordeal they went through.

This is after the detectives discovered a huge underground tunnel also used as sewerage tunnel, which runs several metres from the Westgate Mall to the neighbouring Nakummatt Ukay Mall.

The detectives noted that the Al-Shaabab terrorists are likely to have escaped through the tunnel, and left their explosives in the Westgate Mall, whose explosions have continued to be heard even after the Kenyan Defence Force secured the Westgate building.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#110651 Sep 29, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Sraight up 88
hey Woody, did u see this video below/?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4TgwkhmHHfYXX
Interesting!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#110652 Sep 29, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
This was 10 years ago?

Since: Nov 12

Marrickville, Australia

#110653 Sep 29, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>The beginning of the end of the Zionist Anglo American Empire. It will not be nice, but I am sure the world will cheer. What goes round, comes round!

Your completely correct to think Israel has no place to go except where they've been in what I they have done to others.
Actually Israel lived in Pandora's Box being the principal inventory of satan's acquisitions.
That's what gave them their power.
It is no coincidence that the C02 , content of the air we breathe is past the limit for our civilized survival,(400 ppm.)
or population is also past the level of ecological sustainability , not to mention the concentration of wealth.
Israel caused this to happen to us and the longer Israel go forward the more are dragged into hell.
Israel should never have been opened, Israel is the Achilles heel of satanism.

Since: Nov 12

Marrickville, Australia

#110654 Sep 29, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> This was 10 years ago?
I think that article is a bullshit Jew one, if that's not a before and after, why didn't the
"fauxtologist" , "faxtography" , the sky.?.
How would a "fauxtographed" image of Rachel Corrie be relevant to anything.
Surely a labour to fabricate the circumstances of a heroic death would undermine the relevance of the act.
These Jews try to make out every one is as evil as them selves .
Their montage's of the hoaxcaust , is a severe indictment of the holocaust industry.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#110655 Sep 29, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your completely correct to think Israel has no place to go except where they've been in what I they have done to others.
Actually Israel lived in Pandora's Box being the principal inventory of satan's acquisitions.
That's what gave them their power.
It is no coincidence that the C02 , content of the air we breathe is past the limit for our civilized survival,(400 ppm.)
or population is also past the level of ecological sustainability , not to mention the concentration of wealth.
Israel caused this to happen to us and the longer Israel go forward the more are dragged into hell.
Israel should never have been opened, Israel is the Achilles heel of satanism.
Your posts shift bizarrely between your confessions of your own futility and physical weakness, your deep mental anguish, your need to perish and your bigotry.

You somehow refuse to discuss the tyranny caused by Muslims. I think you are very confused about Satan.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...

http://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/syria.ph...

http://news.yahoo.com/cnn-airs-videos-syria-s...

http://www.dailynewsegypt.com/2013/09/14/fore...

http://www.egyptindependent.com/news/kenya-ma...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/29...

http://news.sky.com/story/1147882/nigeria-col...
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#110658 Sep 29, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Sraight up 88
hey Woody, did u see this video below/?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4TgwkhmHHfYXX
Thanks!
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#110659 Sep 29, 2013
Bobalina wrote:
`
`
`
she gave up her life for the oppressed Palestinians farmers, it's more than God could ask for. Rachel Corrie was love and righteousness personified...
She gave her life for stupidity. She did not help anyone, she supported the destruction of Israel and the org she worked for has actively helped terrorists who carried out attacks against Israeli civilians.

So sad that she never fought against the rape and sexual harassment of 'activists' by Palestinians.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#110660 Sep 29, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts shift bizarrely between your confessions of your own futility and physical weakness, your deep mental anguish, your need to perish and your bigotry.
You somehow refuse to discuss the tyranny caused by Muslims. I think you are very confused about Satan.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...
http://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/syria.ph...
http://news.yahoo.com/cnn-airs-videos-syria-s...
http://www.dailynewsegypt.com/2013/09/14/fore...
http://www.egyptindependent.com/news/kenya-ma...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/29...
http://news.sky.com/story/1147882/nigeria-col...
Good links , how come none on Afghanistan.
Is it because The Mujahideen were the beginning of al-Qa'eda,?.
So the pseudo kingdom of David is responsible for all the suffering they bring about?.
I think what your subconscious is saying to you waleed sadat is that, time dosn't matter and we are trapped by what we are.
I suppose that's why Rachel Corrie did what she did, and you have to be an arse hole.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#110661 Sep 30, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Good links , how come none on Afghanistan.
Is it because The Mujahideen were the beginning of al-Qa'eda,?.
So the pseudo kingdom of David is responsible for all the suffering they bring about?.
I think what your subconscious is saying to you waleed sadat is that, time dosn't matter and we are trapped by what we are.
I suppose that's why Rachel Corrie did what she did, and you have to be an arse hole.
Your threats of violence by radical Islam surprise no one. The world is well aware of the senseless killings by Muslims against Muslims and by Muslims against Hindus, Sikhs, Jews, Buddhists and Christians.

You live in a fantasy world of your own superiority . You have constructed a world of kingdoms and heroines where the mahd&#299; will restore your dignity and end the crisis But your mythology is marred by hatred and is destined to self-destruct. The crisis is your belief system and your belief system is not sustainable.

Since: Nov 12

Blacktown, Australia

#110662 Sep 30, 2013
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your threats of violence by radical Islam surprise no one. The world is well aware of the senseless killings by Muslims against Muslims and by Muslims against Hindus, Sikhs, Jews, Buddhists and Christians.
You live in a fantasy world of your own superiority . You have constructed a world of kingdoms and heroines where the mahd&#299; will restore your dignity and end the crisis But your mythology is marred by hatred and is destined to self-destruct. The crisis is your belief system and your belief system is not sustainable.
# 299 means nothing to me , we don't have numbers on the mobile format, so I really don't know know what your referring too.
But I think I can think of something to say.
Anyway.
When was the last time you checked to see if the understanding you reflect is consistent with intellect in the 21 century.?
,!,?.
I'd be surprised if you disagree with me when I say ,'it is not'.
And I'll tell you for why.
Intellect is the culmination of realization.
And realization is the association of real.
And the Mahdi is real, I speak to Him on the phone every day, Telecom can confirm it.
Your the mad one .
The other thing is , where would the Great Prophet Moses be without the High Priest Aaron.?.
And there was the (p) John the Baptist last time I visited.
(P) Muhammad (pbuH) was cheating by being in the company of the Archangel Gabriel.
God's Religion is a distinction above our own , of course He knew we would fail.
But I haven't failed , because I am a Muslim.
We don't kill anybody without due course it law.

When do you front up.?.

Woody

Duncanville, TX

#110663 Oct 1, 2013
President Putin should get the Nobel Peace Prize for his moves to resolve the Syrian crisis. A group of Russian activists and political scientists have indicated that they are officially proposing the president’s nomination.

One of the main sponsors of the move, State Duma MP Iosif Kobzon, told reporters that in his view Putin deserved the prize much more than the 2009 laureate, US President Barack Obama.

“Barack Obama is the man who has initiated and approved the United States’ aggressive actions in Iraq and Afghanistan, now he is preparing for an invasion into Syria. He bears this title nevertheless. Our president, who tries to stop the bloodshed and who tries to help the conflict situation with political dialogue, is in my view more worthy of this high title,” the Interfax news agency quoted Kobzon as saying.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110666 Oct 2, 2013
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110667 Oct 2, 2013
Latest News
The Israeli Knesset is going to meet at Auschwitz which could become the new Israeli capital. With heavy consumption of Warschau salami, it is expected that a lot of gassing will take place which will be very bad for the ozone layer and could create a new holocaust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Michael 603,272
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min waaasssuuup 8,088
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min who 177,853
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Turkey 879,275
The Christian Atheist debate 14 min messianic114 3,852
Though God is 'silent', His Creations EXCLAIM H... 42 min just asking 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 44 min RiccardoFire 41,147
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 272,896
More from around the web