Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
95,881 - 95,900 of 117,959 Comments Last updated 26 min ago

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#110361 Sep 14, 2013
Peterslapper wrote:
<quoted text>

"and the Babe shall smack the ball out of the park, and the bases shall be rounded." Keith 8.32
I Foolishly mess with my turds. I am watched by by the a-holes of my fat sister
You'll be up very very late again, won't you, little man?

USA

#110362 Sep 14, 2013
Petesick has again been deleted for racist rants.
He claims to enjoy it, but I'm sure he's shrieking like a referee's whistle.

Since: Nov 12

Bankstown, Australia

#110363 Sep 14, 2013
daveeee wrote:
<quoted text>
you can see it here . it was said by the pope a few days ago ....
http://forward.com/articles/183820/pope-prais...

" what can I say to you with the apostle Paul" .
The Pope Is saying the apostle spoke those words., I'll keep looking but I really can't place it.
Of anyone can help it would be appreciated , the context would be particularly interesting.
Also I wouldn't put it past the Pope to make it up
Shalom

Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#110369 Sep 14, 2013
http://treasureandheaven.blogspot.com/

Bin laden and Zawahiri, just like all other real Muslims, have made a bargain with Allah. They slay and are slain, and in return, they get "the bargain" which they "have concluded" between themselves and Allah when they confessed belief in Allah and his prophet. In fact, according to the Qur'an above, it is "the achievement supreme." they have attained true Muslimness. And there are thousands waiting in line to get a piece of that action. Muslims who realize they have been purchased according to the Qur'an, and they are now the slaves of Allah.

http://treasureandheaven.blogspot.com/

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

#110372 Sep 15, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
" what can I say to you with the apostle Paul" .
The Pope Is saying the apostle spoke those words., I'll keep looking but I really can't place it.
Of anyone can help it would be appreciated , the context would be particularly interesting.
Also I wouldn't put it past the Pope to make it up

Welll, find out the business hours at the Vatican and give The Pope a phone call..
I'm sure he'll take the time to explain it to you ...

..useless savage piece of ignorant shit..

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#110373 Sep 15, 2013
Israel absolutely bears responsibility for some of the problems and much of the carnage.
No way

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#110377 Sep 15, 2013
Israel supporters are completely desperate.
They are perverted illiterate halfwits and boring with their obsession about watching people.
Some are even sexual stalkers.
What a depraved bunch.

Anyone that gets that useless lot scrambling for their keypads and typing inane knee-jerking reactionary posts is a treat.

USA

#110380 Sep 15, 2013
BiggerPetesuck wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'

Good post, I can agree entirely with you.
Talking to yourself is lame, little man, but I'll consider the lonely source. Sleeping must be difficult for you, especially during weekends.

USA

#110383 Sep 15, 2013
BiggerPetesick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratty, the Sewers eating shit. Kindly explain what you're doere you belong. Get Back Ratty!
Your life is a ray of sunshine, isn't it, little racist slob?

Tel Aviv, Israel

#110384 Sep 15, 2013
No way wrote:
Israel supporters are completely desperate.
They are perverted illiterate halfwits and boring with their obsession about watching people.
Some are even sexual stalkers.
What a depraved bunch.
Anyone that gets that useless lot scrambling for their keypads and typing inane knee-jerking reactionary posts is a treat.

Without being a certified Pepsi-chologist .. but in line with Freud.. I can say you are

- female
- desperate
- bored
- sexually deprived (for whatever reason)
- letting the steam out in total anonimity @ Topix

.. wish I could help you..

Tel Aviv, Israel

#110385 Sep 15, 2013
BiggerPetesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true ... I've had 35 accounts deleted by Jews for 'racist rants' which is Jew language for Truth About Jews. One thing the Jew simply can not abide is truth - it like a cross to a vampire with Jews. Good post, I can agree entirely with you.

Pee ter, only one thing will help you...

REPENT..!!

"What I can say to you, with the Apostle Paul, is that Godís fidelity to the close covenant with Israel never failed and that, through the terrible trials of these centuries, the Jews have kept their faith in God. And for this, we shall never be sufficiently grateful to them.Ē

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#110390 Sep 15, 2013
BiggerPetesake wrote:
<quoted text>
One slight change
"all of the problems" and "all of the carnage" ......... totally and ShiitRael should be dismantled as millions around the globe call for as well as UN Resolutions to be adhered to or for serious consequences to follow if Jews continue to fail to observe international law.
You don't look like someone capable of rational engagement.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#110392 Sep 15, 2013

For everyone to know..

On message 110389, Pee ter calls The Pope ...Satan..!!

Pee ter is not only a judeophobe he is also a Pope hater..

http://rlv.zcache.com/pope_francis_quote_post...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#110401 Sep 15, 2013
BiggerPetesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrationality? What's that when Palestinian people are routinely humiliated by IDF forces, Arab women abused at checkpoints, land routinely stolen by Jews for Jews, homes of Palestinians bulldozed for Jew re-settlement, aid workers and children murdered with impunity, international law persistently violated, Palestinians living in what has been quite rightly described as the world's largest open prison. Now that sounds pretty irrational to me. Unless of course you find that 'rational.'
No group of people has a monopoly on social justice, Pete. But YOU are a bigot, a loudmouth and a hater, and in NO position to judge anyone.

Your mental health issues and unhealthy obsession are apparent. You appear to be weak, powerless, hateful, unemployed and very much alone. I feel sorry for you. Because you are a danger to yourself and others, they censor, watch, and record. Please seek help before they come for you, again.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#110403 Sep 15, 2013
BiggerPetesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrationality? What's that when Palestinian people are routinely humiliated by IDF forces, Arab women abused at checkpoints, land routinely stolen by Jews for Jews, homes of Palestinians bulldozed for Jew re-settlement, aid workers and children murdered with impunity, international law persistently violated, Palestinians living in what has been quite rightly described as the world's largest open prison. Now that sounds pretty irrational to me. Unless of course you find that 'rational.'
I agree with you - there is no doubt that Israel commits numerous and unending human rights violations. But using racism in your language, blaming every last thing on Israel, isn't going to help and isn't true, respectively.

USA

#110405 Sep 15, 2013
BiggerPetesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsessive posting to me are highly, highly satanic Ratty ... and people can sity you Ratty ... talk to the watch. Let's know how it goes with demon Ratty, ok?
'highly satanic'
Is that opposed to mildly satanic, lonely stooge? They're watching you.

USA

#110406 Sep 15, 2013
BiggerPetesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsessive posting to me are highly, highly satanic Ratty ... and people cagoes with demon Ratty, ok?
So you still think only one person is laughing at you, little racist? Have you ever tried placing aluminum foil on your windows?

USA

#110409 Sep 15, 2013
BiggerPeteslag wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had 39 to 45 accounts deleted for so-called racist rants which topix have never had the decency to explain,.
Your count of deletions goes up each time, little racist. It shows that lies are your stock and trade. They're watching and recording you.

USA

#110412 Sep 15, 2013
BiggerPeteslapper wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantastic Ratty ... keep deleting the truth about Jew carnage and in the interests of the title of the thread I'll keep posting the truth.
As Christ taught us:-
"and Bob shall throw the match, and the bookies shall make you money." Pinko 8.32
Funny a flagrant deluded liar such as you would think he knows anything of truth, stooge.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#110413 Sep 15, 2013
BiggerPetesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not blame the victim because that is just plain unjust to do so. Someone walks into your house kills your children, steals your home and proceeds to live there should be called whatever the hell such scum deserve to be called. Are you actually suggesting 'Jew' is a racist word? Surey not? We had enough of that when Neslon Mandela and the ANC were struggling against a similar racist state during the apartheid years.
I'm intrigued by this accusation of racism .. please explain, and cite examples bearing in mind also that Jews are not a 'race.' I have had 39 to 45 accounts deleted for so-called racist rants which topix have never had the decency to explain, which in itself is a minor human rights issue, not giving the poster an opportunity to defend himself against those Jews who do not want my critique of racist Israel on these pages.
Perhaps I should have written "inciteful" as in your "shitrael" or whatever you wrote. Not sure those words help you explain the situation well. Also, no, describing word choices as "racist" does not entail that "race" exists. That's just silly. Race quite clearly doesn't exist, except as a societal/cultural construction, but we still have racists and racism.
Above, you do a better job in your first paragraph.
Also, you seem to suggest that every last Jew is responsible for the atrocities of their gov't. That's like saying that every American is responsible for Reagan's attacks and terrorism in Central America, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, etc. You might make that argument if you assumed that America and Israel were perfect democracies, but they aren't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Buck Crick 732,839
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Aura Mytha 599,854
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 538,836
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min yon 2,420
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 226,293
ECAU READ Bolt on hybrid system for fleet v... 7 min Stock Tip 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Pegasus 257,883
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••