Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121873 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Brit Expat

Allègre, France

#110186 Sep 13, 2013
billyboy wrote:
Good to see the jew led USA backing off from a true global statesman in Vlad Putin. He IS the man.
He has given these jew led cowards an opportunity for a way out and it will at least stop the carnage of the innocent people of Syria in the meantime. However, I am in no doubt, that Obammy and his jew masters, will use this time to hatch a new plan of genocide, as these heinous war criminals will never give up in trying to get the region under their total control for their own self serving agendas, no matter the human cost.
They have been given their chance and if they don't take it and continue with their genocide agenda, then hell mend the American and the jew. You will reap what you sow and 9/11 will be made to look like a picnic in Central Park!
Stay safe in your beds now guys!
NO SURRENDER!!
Nice post and so true. The insidious Jewdo/Zionist is very much alive thanks to stupid Uncle Sam.

My pet Dalek just screams Exterminate, Exterminate!
Brit Expat

Allègre, France

#110188 Sep 13, 2013
daveeee wrote:
After everything I have read in the last week , all I can say is how thankful I am to belong with the main stream of society.
How awful it must be to live with the toxic levels of hates and beliefs that some do.
Are you referring to religious nonsense?

Just asking!

Just for amusement.

Cyril the atheist aged 84

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#110199 Sep 13, 2013
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you mean your new hate? Trouble is FanNY you're a maniac and people here tend to deshit and hatred here.
Had any accounts deleted lately, sleepless little man?
Reality Check

Bronx, NY

#110207 Sep 13, 2013
Israel also has a chemical weapons stockpile & won't ratify the Chemical Weapons Convention
Billyboy

Barnsley, UK

#110210 Sep 13, 2013
daveeee wrote:
<quoted text>
the usa is not backing down at all. and Putin is no statesman he is just a kgb thug.
and we'll see who has the last laugh
We ARE and we ALWAYS will! One and a half billion Muslims, all prepared to die for the cause, bare testimony to that. Are you prepared to die for something that has sweet [email protected] all to do with you? Course your not, because you are a pathetic appeasing cowardly pussy! The jew led yank causes are all illegal self serving agendas. The whole planet hates you. Nothing less than war criminals, guilty of butchery on innocent women and children. You are well [email protected]!

NO SURRENDER!

Since: Jun 10

Ramat Gan, Israel

#110220 Sep 14, 2013
daveeee wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares about the few numbers here who hate . you are in a minority . if I knew who you were --- i'd come shut you up today , you pathetic piece of shat

..and I would volunteer, after you are done with him, to scrape the ass whole of the wall, put it on a nylon bag and dispose off him at the city dump..

Ramat Gan, Israel

#110221 Sep 14, 2013
Petersake wrote:
<quoted text>
"Of Jews and Their Lies" Martin Luther
Read. All people here and understand this very old text which still is even more than relevant today.

Pee ter, you better read this quote and find out who is behind it ... and shape up, mtthr fckkr useless savage ignorant piece of shit..

“What I can say to you, with the Apostle Paul, is that God’s fidelity to the close covenant with Israel never failed and that, through the terrible trials of these centuries, the Jews have kept their faith in God. And for this, we shall never be sufficiently grateful to them.”

Ramat Gan, Israel

#110229 Sep 14, 2013
Billyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
We ARE and we ALWAYS will! One and a half billion Muslims, all prepared to die for the cause, bare testimony to that. Are you prepared to die for something that has sweet [email protected] all to do with you? Course your not, because you are a pathetic appeasing cowardly pussy! The jew led yank causes are all illegal self serving agendas. The whole planet hates you. Nothing less than war criminals, guilty of butchery on innocent women and children. You are well [email protected]!
NO SURRENDER!

Bullshitboy...

..d'you want to talk about guilty of butchery on innocent womenand children ..??
Is that what you meant..??

Welll...your Muslims have killed more innocent Muslims in the name of Allah the Merci FOOL than we can count ...

... and I'm sure not even one of the victims were asked if they know what their assassination has to do with..

Fckk you savage ignorant s.o.b. collaborator with criminals...

Ramat Gan, Israel

#110231 Sep 14, 2013
Petersake wrote:
<quoted text>
More Jew illegal threats, eh? Voice of Piece of Jew Shit? Get out of the land you've stolen you terrorist shit. Give the land back its rightful Palestinian owners and pray for the children you Jew thugs routinely murder. One day you will answer.
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Words spoken by Christ the Messiah before Jews murdered him.

“What I can say to you, with the Apostle Paul, is that God’s fidelity to the close covenant with Israel never failed and that, through the terrible trials of these centuries, the Jews have kept their faith in God. And for this, we shall never be sufficiently grateful to them.”

It hurts you to read it ..??
Weellll, is going to be like your own shadow .. wherever you go .. it goes with you..

Shana Tova..

Ramat Gan, Israel

#110238 Sep 14, 2013
Petersake wrote:
<quoted text>
Threats threats and more threats ... are Jews capable of ANYTHING other than criminal behaviour?

Ramat Gan, Israel

#110239 Sep 14, 2013

Pee ter ... that quote .. always on your mind..

Ramat Gan, Israel

#110246 Sep 14, 2013
Petersake wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you say Voice of Piece of Shit has any influence on me other that to realise the fight against Satan is not yet over.

So, I want you all to know... for Pee ter, the message on that quote and the Messanger as well, are totally irrelevant ..??
Pee ter holds to his own truth..
Is that what you are writing us here..??

So, what do we have ..??

"What I can say to you, with the Apostle Paul, is that God’s fidelity to the close covenant with Israel never failed and that, through the terrible trials of these centuries, the Jews have kept their faith in God. And for this, we shall never be sufficiently grateful to them.”

Ramat Gan, Israel

#110247 Sep 14, 2013

Pee ter, learn from it ... and repent..!!

"What I can say to you, with the Apostle Paul, is that God’s fidelity to the close covenant with Israel never failed and that, through the terrible trials of these centuries, the Jews have kept their faith in God. And for this, we shall never be sufficiently grateful to them.”

.. your are getting wrong advice from a Faux Christian ... you are confused .. and as a spin off.. you are confusing..

Ramat Gan, Israel

#110248 Sep 14, 2013

Repent..!!

Put aside your judeophobia..

The root to your Christian Faith is in Judaism..

FULL STOP

Ramat Gan, Israel

#110269 Sep 14, 2013
daveeee wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter peter, JEW azz eater,
just a follower , not a leader
he met a girl , but couldn't please 'er
he was gay so he could only tease 'er,
she looked in his eyes , she saw his hate,
So she left him alone to masterbate
now peter got good with his left and his right
now all he does , is play with it all night
he got bored , and he wanted some more
so out to the barn, and he tried with a bore
the pig squeeled , he squirmed to the right
peter and the pig , oh what a site!

I'm sending you FedEx, prepaid .. your Pulitzer..!!

Hahahahahaha

Ramat Gan, Israel

#110270 Sep 14, 2013
Petersake wrote:
<quoted text>
More blessings from 'there's enough land for everyone' Lucifer-obsessed daveee aka fanNY you bucket of warm spit. Oh please don't delete my account or I run away .... vermin Jewish fool ... we know your kind very very well and we know the depths of your lies and guilt of crimes against humanity and moreover we know your blood lust for innocents in their millions have died through you Luciferian devils.

REPENT..!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#110271 Sep 14, 2013
Petersuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundamentally you are quite the virile character and people know it on here. They know your good intent and my tissues on the surface at least. You are a good example for the world
Another day of struggle for you, little barf? I can easily see that your demons have already devoured a section of psyche and shat it onto the roadside.

Don't worry though. Another of your renowned sessions of eating at your personal trough which are the bus station toilets, and you'll be good to go, won't you, cretin?

Ramat Gan, Israel

#110279 Sep 14, 2013
Petersake wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up this is Israel's best 'chosen one' Voice (of Piece of SHIT)... surely they can find a better 'Voice' than this drek?

REPENT..!!

Ramat Gan, Israel

#110281 Sep 14, 2013

Pee ter, here it is again...

REPENT..!!

orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#110283 Sep 14, 2013
daveeee wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin the little thug kgb.
sure , sure. he did nothing and it is far from over,
the bombing should start soon.
and if Hezboobies wanna try anything , Welcome, we'll then get rid of them for good ! it's not us hiding , they are.
Wrong it is CHECK MATE for the US see

Obama torn to shreds by Fox News over Syria

&sn s=em

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

You will have to use your flag for toilet paper. Your great leader has no clothes...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Phooey 654,139
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 min Classic 3,824
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min Lbj 106,549
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 45 min Bongo 64,127
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr pusherman_ 973,849
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 45,248
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 183,181
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 281,890
More from around the web