Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121858 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

billyboy

Barry, UK

#109520 Sep 6, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry, Bull Talker recently learned that he was adopted. In addition, he learned that his biological parents , were from a long lineage of Pure Jewish Blood.
LONG LIVE THE JEWS AND THEIR LEGITIMATE STATE OF ISRAEL
You actually sound like a paedophile worshipper of the church of the anti Christ in Rome. Did the Jesuits get you very young? I do feel your pain, but you are NEVER a jew! And remember, your papa Jesuit won't be best pleased shouting out jewish support like that, so be careful what you wish for, or another sore rectum will be on the way.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#109521 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
In the first place Jews are not a race so any talk of racism against Jews find your hypocrisy and ignorance and that of FANNY the Jew quite disgusting, but then so does the rest of the thread.
"and weee shall splatter my face, and the warmth shall make me gag."
Jose 8.32
Quie the speech, little man. You're very nervous today, aren't you?

An NFL Fan

USA

#109522 Sep 6, 2013
quite*

An NFL Fan

USA

#109523 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
a highly offensive RACIST word
Your racist posts are being deleted today, little man. How do you feel about that, and the fat that you're being closely watched?

An NFL Fan

USA

#109524 Sep 6, 2013
fact*

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#109525 Sep 6, 2013
How do the people here defending Israel explain the illegal occupation and stealing of Palestinian land?

How do they explain that?
Jew new year

Israel

#109528 Sep 6, 2013
Joehangmx wrote:
How do the people here defending Israel explain the illegal occupation and stealing of Palestinian land?
First tell me... Who is those "palestinians" ? You idiot...those jurdanians people stole our bible name!
Search about palestinians... Learn who they are... Then ask for explanation

An NFL Fan

USA

#109529 Sep 6, 2013
Joehangmx wrote:
A new registered account? How long before it's deleted, little man?

An NFL Fan

USA

#109530 Sep 6, 2013
Joehangmx wrote:
Have you seen them on the street yet, little racist?
billyboy

Barry, UK

#109532 Sep 6, 2013
Love the irony of a wank, I mean a yank telling someone they are being watched.
Don't look like the yanks will see out this millennium the way they are behaving. A few dirty bombs strategically placed would see them off. Like AQ and the like aren't thinking about it! So unless they plan to murder over a billion muslims and I'm sure they're even stupid enough to contemplate, I can see goodnight USA. Well unless the Pope unleashes all them Jesuits and does the job for them.
GnA

Australia

#109544 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the Lord God say about murder? 1300 women and children for example murdered in Gaza by 'peace-loving' Jews? I seem to remember something about 'Thou Shalt Not.....'
So what ?
And what does God say about Jerusalem? It is his holy mountain! Where he has placed King Jesus.

What does God say about Israel? Its his Everlasting Covenant made with Abraham. I have no respect for any nation who lies about an Inch of land that they do not even own

What you should worry about is your god allah! People are complaining about Israel yet all dictators have come from muslim nations and 1 on the rise "Obama" the muslim brotherhood President. What you think of Israel

Syria is 50x Worse

So go take your rubbish to people who eat and love filthy food.

And blame Goliath for the Oath he made with King David God as his Witness. Don't blame Israel for Palestines current situation. God is not a lier to this day You will continue to be slaves under Israel. God's Word does not Lie. Its Illustrates that he see's everything and he will keep the oath of Goliath so that we will all see How Faithful he is.even if the Israelites were unfaithful.
GnA

Australia

#109546 Sep 6, 2013
Dave its a waste of time. We shouldn't waste Our time helping these people.

Keep your Treasure, others out there will be Blessed by it.

But Pigs they trample on our treasures yes Pigs!

Take your treasure brother and give it to another Soul who will except with Their whole heart.

An NFL Fan

USA

#109550 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry 'dave' loves you and will prey on you as he preys on all who criticise the terrorist Israeli state.
"and i shat some sort of fruit, and the fruit shall make my butt burn." Henry 8.32
The night has come, little racist. Have you bolted the doors and windows?

An NFL Fan

USA

#109553 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>

"and i shall bath the cesspool, and the stench shall make you puke."
Larry 8.32
you're being very closely monitored Ratty and every word of hate against eware.
You're beginning to understand what's going on, aren't you little racist?
Take a look outside.

An NFL Fan

USA

#109556 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Far more importantly Jew Fan Ny the Lord God sees your filthy blasphemy a- murdered by you Jews who mock so well and with palpable evil. As I said be aware FANny. Very much
As usual during the weekend, your typing is becoming a bit shaky, little man.

An NFL Fan

USA

#109563 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear is the beginning of wisdom Ratty. There's a long road to travel and at e Jew Ratty, keep on the 'straight and narrow' keep those grubby paws from spewing hatred against the son of the Lord God, Christ.
Lighten up, Francis, or you'll get gas.

An NFL Fan

USA

#109566 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still trying very very hard and I don't regard myself as thick by any means, BUT, why is some one a 'racist' and 'full of hate' because they loathe:

I ask again why is one full of hate or racist because one sheds light of the atrocities of Jews?
It's late and you're ranting again, little racist. Did you peek outside?
Are you nervous?
GnA

Australia

#109568 Sep 6, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
God IS Love .... through the grace of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation and his gift of the Wonderful! Counsellor! Prince of Peace! all people who dwell on earth are free to see eternal life and the Lord God and have their 'sins' thrown into the sea as a pebble and forgotten as though they never occurred.
This is the truth the world need to be aware of. God IS LOVE.
Hypocrit God is Love yet you do not show God's Love. If you Loved God than you wouldn't speak against him but accept his Truth Romans 11.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Toukley, Australia

#109571 Sep 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Quie the speech, little man. You're very nervous today, aren't you?
You are a liar no one quoted "jol" because there is no book of that name , some unsuspecting soul might imagine there is .
So stop defaming the Lords Books.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Toukley, Australia

#109572 Sep 7, 2013
OK do I mean "Jose" not Jol, your making me really angry idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 9 min Johnny 461
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 35 min Is this True 47,087
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 692,110
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 990,677
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr DJ Crazee 39,286
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 11 hr BEWARE_RAY_ROTOLO 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 hr waaasssuuup 445,850
More from around the web