Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121927 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109340 Sep 4, 2013
GnA wrote:
Like I said Peter watch King Jesus Christ bring out these Nation's so he can rebuke them and break them like clay pots. Be ready to see the Lord fight for Israel.
Those who stand up for Israel in Honour of our Father God Almighty the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and our Messiah, Saviour Lord and King Jesus Christ. Can we please pray that this Pagan Mosque where they praise their false dead god allah. Can we children of God pray that it will come crashing down. Im sick of seeing that mosque. Lets Pray that allah will not be honoured in our Father's Land or any other god or idol.
Remember we who believe in Jesus Christ are no longer Jew or Gentile we are Equal so we have to stand up for our Father. We christian's must understand that our King has Already been placed in Jerusalem Almighty God the True Living God The God of Israel say's so. Psalms 2 yes my friends those who believe who are not against Our God we must see past Man's views our King is already on His throne promised by God :) Long Live The King of Israel. The King of the Jews Jesus Christ. Long live Our God the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Pray for Jerusalem and Israel friends. We see the Work of our God in Syria as he brings out the Syrian people. They will witness The Lords Strong And Mighty Power. They will See The Power of our God and our King.
Jesus himself is helping many muslims around the middle east. How Awsome is our Saviour that Jesus Christ a Jew the Greatest Israelite God's Only begotten Son a descendant of David and of Abraham would help our Enemies become believers. So it shows just How Much Forgiveness, Love, Grace and Mercy our Lord has. While the Muslim's blame Israel and want to wipe it off the face of the earth. Our Saviour who is an Israelite is Saving the muslim's.
Israel must be thrown into the sea.... when the thieves and murderers are destroyed or sent back to Europe that's when the world can breath a sigh of relief - Christ is the Messiah and would never be a Jew .... Christ is the Lord of Lords and King of Kings .. sitting at the right hand of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. The Lord God will judge all, ALL, and we do not know how this will be achieved ...all we know is the Lord wants all people on earth to receive the gift of eternal life .. a gift made possible through Christ and the life of Christ. Time will reveal.
GnA

Fairfield, Australia

#109341 Sep 4, 2013
Peter if your willing to open up your mind and receive this Truth of God than believe that not all Israelites were unbelievers. Read it in John 11.
John 11:45
[45] Many of the people who were with Mary believed in Jesus when they saw this happen.[46] But some went to the Pharisees and told them what Jesus had done.

Let me put it this way.

How you use the scripture is not of God. Let me tell you why.

The Apostles were alive when Jesus was walking on Earth they were hand picked by him to become his Apostles. Now if you say that Jesus Christ by what he said was meaning "All of Israel" than the Apostles have no ground in spreading the Word of God since what you claim you think relates to all of Israel. Than they to are children of the devil

But I say you are misquoting the Scripture. You are arrogant to God's Truths and refuse to believe because you hate Jews. You think they are occupying palestine. But if you knew the God you claim to believe in. Than you would know that God existed before Islam. That Israel existed before Palestine was on the Minds and Lips of Man. You see no one knew about Palestine or Phillistine's in Abraham's days. Abraham "Humanly Speaking" the founder of the Jewish Nation was there before any of them. No matter what you say nothing is going to Change God's Plans. And if he has to use people to show the foolishness of those who believe in false teachings rather than believing in His Word than he will use them to show the foolishness of those who choose to believe in their own teachings rather than believe what God say's.

Read John: 11:45 not all of Israel were unbelievers.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109342 Sep 4, 2013
GnA wrote:
Peter if your willing to open up your mind and receive this Truth of God than believe that not all Israelites were unbelievers. Read it in John 11.
[45] Many of the people who were with Mary believed in Jesus when they saw this happen.[46] But some went to the Pharisees and told them what Jesus had done.
Let me put it this way.
The Apostles were alive when Jesus was walking on Earth they were hand picked by him to become his Apostles. Now if you say that Jesus Christ by what he said was meaning "All of Israel" than the Apostles have no ground in spreading the Word of God since what you claim you think relates to all of Israel. Than they to are children of the devil
But I say you are misquoting the Scripture. You are arrogant to God's Truths and refuse to believe because you hate Jews. You think they are occupying palestine. But if you knew the God you claim to believe in. Than you would know that God existed before Islam. That Israel existed before Palestine was on the Minds and Lips of Man. You see no one knew about Palestine or Phillistine's in Abraham's days. Abraham "Humanly Speaking" the founder of the Jewish Nation was there before any of them. No matter what you say nothing is going to Change God's Plans. And if he has to use people to show the foolishness of those who believe in false teachings rather than believing in His Word than he will use them to show the foolishness of those who choose to believe in their own teachings rather than believe what God say's.
Most Jews of Israel today and their leaders especially belong to what Christ described as the 'synagogue of Satan.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44

I hate the lies and the violence of Jews. That is the point. I am sure there's decent Jews out there. I've known one or two myself. Don't put words into my mouth GnaT you insect, vermin. The Jews are responsible for great and deep problems within this tiny planet and the world is aware of their evil hatred - of their murder and corruption.
Newman

Salé, Morocco

#109348 Sep 4, 2013
The Congress is not able to debate such law concerning international relations belonging to UN security council. Any discussion for an eventual intervention in syria in the congress is unlawfull. Vietnam, Afghanistan, Irak, Libya.... enough is enough!!!
Newman

Salé, Morocco

#109349 Sep 4, 2013
Expell zionist and their jews supporters from USA and that country will live in peace and prosperity....For sure the jews (most of them) will be responsible for the end of the world.... Evewhere they passed they caused calamities and desasters.
Whatever

Centereach, NY

#109350 Sep 4, 2013
GnA wrote:
Let me put it this way.
Those people are not Christian they are Fanatic Muslims pretending to be Christian, using arguments of Christian that the Pope himself already apologize to Jews around the world. They are Evil and their god is SATAN
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#109352 Sep 4, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
it's too bad that you really have no idea of what you are talking about. JEWS are peace loving ,God fearing people who want nothing more than anyone else does. They do nothing to bother anyone else, bullies and brutes , racists and bigots always need a punching bag ---
God created all people.
So God Created the JEWS too
So the jews are your brothers and sisters
We are all Gods children
God would not want you to kill his children or his creation , YOUR brothers and sisters , who share many of the same genes as you do ,
Long live Israel and the Jewish peace loving people !
Maybe you should ask the descendents of the 66 million Russians murdered by the Jewish Bolsheviks...They will tell you how peace loving they were. Yes indeed Jews are our brothers but we are not their brothers.
http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/09/02/the-...
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/10/30/fukus...
http://batr.org/gulag/090213.html
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#109353 Sep 4, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Christ IS The Lord of Lords, King of Kings, The Light of the World, The Messiah. The Jews killed him during his earthly ministry. He now sits at the right hand of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. Don't get your little brain confused...
HAPPY HOUR AGAIN...

Two rabbis are talking about their children. ONe says to the other
"My son went to Israel and came back a Christian...Wot must I do?
The other replied..
"I have the same problem...My son went to Israel and came back a Christian, I do not know wot to do either"
"Let us ask G-d" said the first rabbi. As they started to pray a booming voice came through the clouds..
MY SON WENT TO ISRAEL AND CAME BACK A CHRISTIAN...!

Have a nice day!
billyboy

Barry, UK

#109354 Sep 4, 2013
Have you plastic yank Canadians not jailed those Jesuit child rapists yet. Those who butchered children in their tens of thousands? Thought NOT! F@@@having you lot on the same side watching ones back!!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#109355 Sep 4, 2013
ANOTHER HAPPY HOUR to cut the boredom..

The year is 1938. The place is Germany where Nazis and Zionists conspired to have the Jews kicked out of the Reich and sent to Palestine. Jews were denied jobs and had to survived doing whatever they could.
A Jewish man found an ad in a paper requesting for somebody to disguise himself as a lion in a circus and fight a tiger. The poor man applied and got the job. He was made to wear a lion skin and put into the tiger cage. The tiger was roaring and jumping in all directions. The poor lion was shaking of fear, thinking it was his last day on earth. So he started praying the jewish prayer for the dead. "Adonai..." Hearing this, the tiger stopped dead in his tracks and asked the lion: "How much do they pay you for the job?"

Have a nice day!
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109357 Sep 4, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
come on , when you light your fire place , do you rub sticks together ? when you are hungry , do you start to sharpen your spear, now . no you don't . why? because we have come a long long way sinse then.
I use matches and go to the supermarket but when the Jews cause WW3 as is their want I will be using sticks and spears no doubt wil the rest of what's left of humanity. "Peace loving" Jews are currently bent over double trying to inflame the ME into WW3.....

Pie Loving Fat Arsed Jews indeed. May the Lord God save us from their evil ways.
atheist infidel

Huntington Beach, CA

#109359 Sep 4, 2013
Big shout out for all the awesome Jew's on the planet... while your calender is a bit kooky its your's, and its your New Year.... so.... with the upmost respect and bravado...

Happy New Year - Shana Tova !

May you and your country live long, and prosper.

A special holiday wish for Whatever and family...
atheist infidel

Huntington Beach, CA

#109360 Sep 4, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
I use matches and go to the supermarket but when the Jews cause WW3 as is their want I will be using sticks and spears no doubt wil the rest of what's left of humanity. "Peace loving" Jews are currently bent over double trying to inflame the ME into WW3.....
Pie Loving Fat Arsed Jews indeed. May the Lord God save us from their evil ways.
may instant Karma Git you... filthy scumbag.

happy New year to all the Jews on this planet, that you despise... filthy pious religious deviant scum...
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109361 Sep 4, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
may instant Karma Git you... filthy scumbag.
happy New year to all the Jews on this planet, that you despise... filthy pious religious deviant scum...
Tales From Ratty Cont/

Poor Ratty, Let out of the Sewers for a scratch above in the human world. Ratty for a moment put on round John Lennon glasses and began rat-crooning:

"may instant Karma Git you... filthy scumbag." Squealed Ratty
"happy New year to all the Jews on this planet, that you despise... filthy pious religious deviant scum..." Ratty blew kisses to the other rats around him and played air guitar.

Editors Note:

Get the lyrics right vermin!!!!
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109362 Sep 4, 2013
To Ratty aka FanNY - from PP (PIous Petesake)

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.: John 8.32
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109363 Sep 4, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
i am not surprised , what a moron. Go ahead and live your life that way you are in the minority and thank god for that. If you were the majority , i guess there would only be people of your approval on the planet, and you'd do way with the rest?
Well it will never be your way -
long live Israel and their god fearing Peace loving Jewish peoples.
If you did a poll tomorrow in a real 'people paper' you'd find most thinking believe the world politic in the west is infected with Jew-ish racism and its zionist agenda which is sending humanity like blind fools over the edge of the abyss. So I say again, may the Lord God save us from this Jew Onslaught against humanity. Now who's the 'moron'.... moron 'dave?' Oh yeah that's right! It's you! Aw!! Poor Ratty.
Whatever

Centereach, NY

#109364 Sep 4, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
Big shout out for all the awesome Jew's on the planet... while your calender is a bit kooky its your's, and its your New Year.... so.... with the upmost respect and bravado...
Happy New Year - Shana Tova !
May you and your country live long, and prosper.
A special holiday wish for Whatever and family...
Thank you so much all the best to you and your family too.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#109365 Sep 4, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
PIous Petesnake)
"and we shall lick the ice cream, and the cold shall make your brain freeze.: John 8.32
Trouble sleeping, little racist?
GnA

Fairfield, Australia

#109366 Sep 4, 2013
God will never turn away from Israel. Jesus Christ is the King whom God has placed in Jerusalem his holy mountain. Psalms 2

Look at how far man has fallen from Truth. That he now will not listen to his creator but make up his own mind to what he thinks the scriptures mean.

Romans 11 New Testament. God's Mercy on Israel.

If only you would read it. Yes actually read it! than you would not say such evil things.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109367 Sep 4, 2013
GnA wrote:
God will never turn away from Israel. Jesus Christ is the King whom God has placed in Jerusalem his holy mountain. Psalms 2
Look at how far man has fallen from Truth. That he now will not listen to his creator but make up his own mind to what he thinks the scriptures mean.
Romans 11 New Testament. God's Mercy on Israel.
If only you would read it. Yes actually read it! than you would not say such evil things.
Ensure you read John: the fourth Gospel. All are good to read but John speaks to the world and sadly for you tells the truth about the Jews. Now if that is a problem for you and the Jews here I apologise on behalf of 'TRUTH" ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 24 min Maxxx_Payne 17,274
Is Dwayne Johnson The Rock a real man ? (Aug '14) 1 hr unserve username 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,708
-----1-World 'MARK' Closer / POPE & U.N. ----- 2 hr News July 2017 1
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 2 hr Pbjmummy32 36
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Robert F 683,926
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Aerobatty 983,250
More from around the web