Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121860 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Whatever

Centereach, NY

#109364 Sep 4, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
Big shout out for all the awesome Jew's on the planet... while your calender is a bit kooky its your's, and its your New Year.... so.... with the upmost respect and bravado...
Happy New Year - Shana Tova !
May you and your country live long, and prosper.
A special holiday wish for Whatever and family...
Thank you so much all the best to you and your family too.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#109365 Sep 4, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
PIous Petesnake)
"and we shall lick the ice cream, and the cold shall make your brain freeze.: John 8.32
Trouble sleeping, little racist?
GnA

Fairfield, Australia

#109366 Sep 4, 2013
God will never turn away from Israel. Jesus Christ is the King whom God has placed in Jerusalem his holy mountain. Psalms 2

Look at how far man has fallen from Truth. That he now will not listen to his creator but make up his own mind to what he thinks the scriptures mean.

Romans 11 New Testament. God's Mercy on Israel.

If only you would read it. Yes actually read it! than you would not say such evil things.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109367 Sep 4, 2013
GnA wrote:
God will never turn away from Israel. Jesus Christ is the King whom God has placed in Jerusalem his holy mountain. Psalms 2
Look at how far man has fallen from Truth. That he now will not listen to his creator but make up his own mind to what he thinks the scriptures mean.
Romans 11 New Testament. God's Mercy on Israel.
If only you would read it. Yes actually read it! than you would not say such evil things.
Ensure you read John: the fourth Gospel. All are good to read but John speaks to the world and sadly for you tells the truth about the Jews. Now if that is a problem for you and the Jews here I apologise on behalf of 'TRUTH" ...
GnA

Fairfield, Australia

#109368 Sep 4, 2013
I am a Christian. I believe in Jesus Christ. A descendant of David and of Abraham. The Begotten Son of God Almighty. Who was God manifested in Flesh. What you found and saw in Jesus Christ is the Mirror Image of what you will see in the Father.

I Pray that the Mosque will Come crashing Down. And that No other God and Saviour/Messiah accept for God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and Jesus Christ will be worshipped in Israel and the Rest of the World I don't understand why Israel accepts a pagan temple standing In their Land. Why does Israel accept this? A dead pagan god praised on the Land of the Living God. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

If I had the Power to Lead beautiful Israel that would be the first thing I do. Regardless of the Worlds reaction especially the Muslim Nations I Would destroy it to pieces. Than I Would reject any peace agreement. That would break our Father's covenant with Abraham.

I will send a Strong Message to the Muslim Nations and the World That! the Land of The Living God will have no other Idol, false god, Pagan temples standing in Our Land. That Only the True Living God the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and His Begotten Son Jesus Christ will be exalted above all. I will not be Ashamed and Afraid to do all this.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109369 Sep 4, 2013
GnA wrote:
I am a Christian. I believe in Jesus Christ. A descendant of David and of Abraham. The Begotten Son of God Almighty. Who was God manifested in Flesh. What you found and saw in Jesus Christ is the Mirror Image of what you will see in the Father.
I Pray that the Mosque will Come crashing Down. And that No other God and Saviour/Messiah accept for God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and Jesus Christ will be worshipped in Israel and the Rest of the World I don't understand why Israel accepts a pagan temple standing In their Land. Why does Israel accept this? A dead pagan god praised on the Land of the Living God. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
If I had the Power to Lead beautiful Israel that would be the first thing I do. Regardless of the Worlds reaction especially the Muslim Nations I Would destroy it to pieces. Than I Would reject any peace agreement. That would break our Father's covenant with Abraham.
I will send a Strong Message to the Muslim Nations and the World That! the Land of The Living God will have no other Idol, false god, Pagan temples standing in Our Land. That Only the True Living God the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and His Begotten Son Jesus Christ will be exalted above all. I will not be Ashamed and Afraid to do all this.
And what would you do with the Jews who hate the Messiah , Christ? The Jews who murdered the Messiah and who murder children and innocents not that far from Bethlehem birthplace of the Messiah? Be courageous now and try for once to arrange some of your muddled words into a little concept we know as 'truth.'

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
GnA

Fairfield, Australia

#109370 Sep 4, 2013
What Truth peter? Your Truth?? Sorry I forgot that you know everything. I forgot that you were there when God formed the World. I forgot you were there when he departed the sea's and drowned the Egyptians. I forgot you were there when Jesus Christ was healing many Israelites. I forgot you were there when Jesus Christ saved many Israelites who believed. Yet rejected those who didn't.

people like you are just Wolfs in Sheep's clothing Snakes!! SPIRIT LIKE THE PHARISEE'S. Good at twisting scripture to suit their own Agenda. Your Fake!!
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109371 Sep 4, 2013
GnA wrote:
What Truth peter? Your Truth?? Sorry I forgot that you know everything. I forgot that you were there when God formed the World. I forgot you were there when he departed the sea's and drowned the Egyptians. I forgot you were there when Jesus Christ was healing many Israelites. I forgot you were there when Jesus Christ saved many Israelites who believed. Yet rejected those who didn't.
people like you are just Wolfs in Sheep's clothing Snakes!! SPIRIT LIKE THE PHARISEE'S. Good at twisting scripture to suit their own Agenda. Your Fake!!
You forgot you are a moron and a stooge for Zionist racism. Remember that Gnat with your little flea brain. OK?
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109372 Sep 4, 2013
"You strain at a GnAt and swallow a camel" Yep that's you GnAt. You've been stooged around here for a long time supporting racism and hatred against a beleaguered Palestinian people many of whom were murdered by Jews with impunity at any opportunity.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#109373 Sep 4, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
"You strain at a GnAt and swallow a camel" Yep that's you Gered Palestinian people many of whom were murdered by Jews with impunity at any opportunity.
Had any of your accounts deleted for racist rants lately, little man?
My last count was 15. What's your count?
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109377 Sep 4, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
now he's stealing my word . moron
go look in the mirror for the meaning
What a moron! "now he's stealing my words" ... my word you are a moron twice over.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109378 Sep 4, 2013
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
people like you dont even realize that while you are busy hating - people like me are having fun and enjoying life,
you spend time hating what and who you don't even know, seems to me a colossol waste of time, like i said , while you are busy hating , i'm busy loving.
oh the joy felt from the emotions of love!!
for you ... the misery and prison of hate.
how smart can you be when you are busy hating that which you don't even know?... you live in a prison you yourself created . and i'm a moron ? ha ha ha .
seems to me that you have allowed this cancer called hate to spread throughout your body. it's in your heart , your mind and your soul, sounds alot like an evil posession.
is this why you keep using the word satan ?
The JEWS will pray for your well being and your healing.
You 'love' people who routinely display Jew hatred for Christ, the Messiah. You 'love' people who routinely mock the words from Scripture ... direct quotes from Christ the Messiah. You 'love' the Jew FanNy who turns the words of Christ (revered by billions on the planet earth) into base filth and degradation. You 'love' the murder and chaos created by Jews in the occupied Palestinian lands. "You just keep on loving 'dave' and I'll keep on hating your 'love' OK?

You are of the synagogue of Satan clearly as explained by Christ in Revelation:

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.: Rev. 2:9

Pray for the Jews dave not me. And pray for yourself not me.

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
GnA

Fairfield, Australia

#109380 Sep 4, 2013
Dave I disagree there is no room in this World for all. The Word of God teaches us that all other gods a false idols and apart from him none existed before him. There is only 1 True Living God. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob the God of Israel. There is Only 1 Messiah who God sent from heaven to die on the cross for all Sin. 1 Saviour who is the Only way to the Father and yes that Man is Jesus Christ.

So Dave I will not accept any other god to be worshipped in Israel I refuse to accept it. I myself would destroy it if I could. I do not fear Man. My action will show God that We who Want to Truly Honour God are over it. We are over seeing other gods honoured in his Land we are sick of How the World views Gods Special Possession "Israel"

I know that some Israelites would reject me for my Belief in Jesus Christ. But God searches the Heart of a Man. And though I may be a sinner I want the Honour of our God through Jesus Christ to come back to Israel. I am a true friend of Jerusalem. I do not view things the way man do when it comes to Israel. Because God has already planned the day when Jesus Christ will return to Israel to fight for his People :)

God Bless Dave
GnA

Fairfield, Australia

#109381 Sep 4, 2013
And Dave your awsome for standing up to Peter and his lies. Keep going Soldier.
nAG

Charleston, WV

#109382 Sep 4, 2013
GnA wrote:
Dave I disagree there is no room in this World for all. The Word of God teaches us that all other gods a false idols and apart from him none existed before him. There is only 1 True Living God. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob the God of Israel. There is Only 1 Messiah who God sent from heaven to die on the cross for all Sin. 1 Saviour who is the Only way to the Father and yes that Man is Jesus Christ.
So Dave I will not accept any other god to be worshipped in Israel I refuse to accept it. I myself would destroy it if I could. I do not fear Man. My action will show God that We who Want to Truly Honour God are over it. We are over seeing other gods honoured in his Land we are sick of How the World views Gods Special Possession "Israel"
I know that some Israelites would reject me for my Belief in Jesus Christ. But God searches the Heart of a Man. And though I may be a sinner I want the Honour of our God through Jesus Christ to come back to Israel. I am a true friend of Jerusalem. I do not view things the way man do when it comes to Israel. Because God has already planned the day when Jesus Christ will return to Israel to fight for his People :)
God Bless Dave
The God of the Christians, Jews, and Muslims is the same God. Would you care to refute that? It is man who has mistakenly misinterpreted the teachings of God that divides these three Abrahamic religions.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#109385 Sep 4, 2013
dave wrote:
rtloder
PPPeterPPPepper
Blue Walker
What a shame that we still have people living in modern capable civilized countries sharing the beliefs and harboring the hate you guys do ?
your beliefs ensure that Society may once again make the same mistakes as the likes of Hitler and the modern day despots ike Assad and leadres of Iran North Korea and Pakistan.
Your beliefs ensure that some are destined to commit unspeakable acts and deeds toward others like toward your Brothers and Sisters the JEWS.
The Jews have no problem to live side by side , to love your brothers and sisters and to procreate with your peoples and be one, living in peace in Gods's world
Long Live Israel and the Jewish Peace-Loving Peoples.

That's why they bomb Syria for no
reason , on three occasions in violation of cease fire agreement ..
I offered a clean slate , but Allah said NO.
Israel got no neighbours , only enemies , must live behind a wall of criminal insanity that they built by posing as Divinity itself.
But Divinity don't like that , people want to anchor their fate with the Jew must think that that are God too.
If Prophets never existed how do you account for what the Jew has done to me.
??????????
There must be a reason , big mouth , let the forum know what you think it might be.
I done nothing to the Palestinian People ,
The Jew used me to commit Genocide .
Not only to the Palestinian but many others beside.

GnA

Kemps Creek, Australia

#109388 Sep 5, 2013
nAG wrote:
<quoted text>
The God of the Christians, Jews, and Muslims is the same God. Would you care to refute that? It is man who has mistakenly misinterpreted the teachings of God that divides these three Abrahamic religions.
Yes!!

The God whom the "believing" Jews believe in is the God who I believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The Saviour who The "believing" Jews believe in is the Saviour I believe in Jesus Christ.

So there is your answer. Muslims sorry but the quran is a lie. What kind of person would say such a thing that Christians, Jews and Muslim worship the same God.

If allah is against Israel. Than We do not worship the same God. My God is not against Israel. READ ROMANS 11!! so get away from me SATAN!! AND DO NOT SPEAK YOUR LIES HERE.

I KNOW WHO I AM AND WHERE I STAND!!
GnA

Kemps Creek, Australia

#109389 Sep 5, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why they bomb Syria for no
reason , on three occasions in violation of cease fire agreement ..
I offered a clean slate , but Allah said NO.
Israel got no neighbours , only enemies , must live behind a wall of criminal insanity that they built by posing as Divinity itself.
But Divinity don't like that , people want to anchor their fate with the Jew must think that that are God too.
If Prophets never existed how do you account for what the Jew has done to me.
??????????
There must be a reason , big mouth , let the forum know what you think it might be.
I done nothing to the Palestinian People ,
The Jew used me to commit Genocide .
Not only to the Palestinian but many others beside.
Just watch and Learn and See how The Lord protects Israel. You allah believing people think you have so much knowledge. So tell me why your god hasn't done anything in syria? He must love seeing his own people die. He must be scared of the Israelites himself since he is not coming to rescue Palestine :D.

What kind of god would do nothing. Have you's ever thought about it? It looks like allah might be on the rebels side since they gaining more ground. How pathetic are those who think we worship the One God.

Allah is nothing you muslim's will never be able to do anything about Israel. God alone Judges them and disciplines them when needed. He will also guide them in times of trouble. Israel a tiny middle east nation surrounded by its enemy but By God's Power no allah nation can destroy it.

So come quick Lord Jesus we want to see you humble all nations who want to fight against Jerusalem "Israel".
GnA

Kemps Creek, Australia

#109390 Sep 5, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
And what would you do with the Jews who hate the Messiah , Christ? The Jews who murdered the Messiah and who murder children and innocents not that far from Bethlehem birthplace of the Messiah? Be courageous now and try for once to arrange some of your muddled words into a little concept we know as 'truth.'
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Romans 11

Your just afraid to face the Truth. You would prefer to have a hate view you Hypocrit. Talk about Israel hating palestine when you do the same thing accept towards Israel. You got too many logs there peter might need to work on yourself mate lol.
GnA

Kemps Creek, Australia

#109391 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Those people are not Christian they are Fanatic Muslims pretending to be Christian, using arguments of Christian that the Pope himself already apologize to Jews around the world. They are Evil and their god is SATAN
Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 693,287
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Gabriel 992,039
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min EditorAtLarge 52,204
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 10 min Laughing Out Loud... 3
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 26 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 445,996
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr lightbeamrider 4,470
More from around the web