Blaming Israel for carnage

Jul 22, 2006 Read more: Fort Worth Star-Telegram 121,624
Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Read more
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109238 Sep 2, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are dellusional. You have finally managed to convince me.
You have given no evidence that Israel is illegal, you should go back to elementary school/primary school (you may be too dumb to know the American version).
Now i am Ratty? What an honor.
Never supported any violence against UK citizens, but starting to think again.
You call for the destruction of this country, death to my people, support Hamas who calls to kill Jews, and so on.
It is you who is despicable.
Liar. Jew Liar. Read Luther "On Jews and their Lies." I call for and pray for an end to Jew occupation of Palestinian homes and land and I call for Jews to be removed not murdered. That would put me in Jew category and I have no intention of losing my humanity like so many of you Jews. Do not put words in my mouth Levi. Do you agree with racist Ratty? If not you ARE Ratty of course. Why not if you either agree or remain silent on this racist JEw, FanNY?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#109239 Sep 2, 2013
Some things NEVER change on Topix.....smh.....
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109242 Sep 2, 2013
dave wrote:
PPPeterPPPepper and Blue Walker
you both are crazy and just full of hate. you wish and desire to do harm to jewish people and hate them when all they wanna do is live in peace.they don't bother anyone and love people of all faiths
people like you guys is exactly what's wrong with the world.
Mis-quoting again nutjob? Blue Water has never called for Jews to 'harmed' nor I .. conversely we simply ask for the land to be returned by Jews they've stolen and for the Jews to stop killing and harming Palestinians, particularly children of Gaza.

But yes we are full of hate and many join us in this hatred: A HATRED FOR INJUSTICE ....
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109243 Sep 2, 2013
to be harmed
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109245 Sep 3, 2013
dave wrote:
PPPeterPPPepper and Blue Walker
you both are crazy and just full of hate. you wish and desire to do harm to jewish people and hate them when all they wanna do is live in peace.they don't bother anyone and love people of all faiths
people like you guys is exactly what's wrong with the world.
Take a look at the Jews here fool. An NFL Fan has hundreds of posts threatening me on these pages, full of hatred and full of 'bother'... don't try to paint Jews as 'whiter than white'... some here are amongst the most evil on topix and you don't have to look far to find evil hateful and harassing Jews threatening to do harm to posters on a public forum.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109246 Sep 3, 2013
dave wrote:
this planet belongs to all gods creatures and there is plenty of it for everyone and they didn't steal anything from anyone . secondly the terrorists kill the children in gaza and blame the jews to keep people like you hating.
Spoken like a true, lying nutjob of a Jew... We note how you try to 'spoil' punctuation nutjob. Hilarious.
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#109247 Sep 3, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain yourself Ratty. How do I 'promote evil' by
a) Declaring support for the occupied Palestinians
b) Quoting Jesus Christ
c) Confronting the evil blasphemy against Christ the Messiah?
Explain Ratty or STFU now fool
Palestinian are not occupied they run their own gov in the Gaza and west bank They can not cross to Israel's territory freely because many of them want to kill the Israeli like Assad is killing his own people. Israeli also can not go to Arab countries freely WE are at war because Arab want to kill Jews.There will not be peace till Arab fanatic muslim will stop killing for Muhamad. The rest of your question are stupid because you yourself committing blasphemy against Jesus christ.UN gave the Palestinian Land in1947 but they chose war and again they chose war in 1956
They had the Land but did nothing with it just run gangs into Israeli boarders to kill They stayed in camps like parasites. Egypt and Jordan did not let them establish their own state on the land they had.1976 war was a big favor to the palestinian suddenly they were out of Egypt's and Jordan's grip on the land came the OSLO accord and instead of peace ARAFAT chose war again because peace was not good Business to fill his own pocket with money.I can go on and on but I know that I'm talking to a brick wall and a hateful mind.JUST ONE MORE THING, ISRAEL WILL NOT GO TO THE SLAUGHTER FOR THE LIKE OF ASSA ARAFAT AHMIDINAJAD MASRI BIN LADEN ZAWAHIRI NAZRALLA.SADDAMThey are all blood thirsty killers and you support them.That is the reason Israel have or had Bibi SHARON Moshe Rabin .
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109248 Sep 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text> The rest of your question are stupid because you yourself committing blasphemy against Jesus christ.UN gave the Palestinian Land in1947 but they chose war and again they chose war in 1956
That is the reason Israel have or had Bibi SHARON Moshe Rabin .
Again lies lies and more Jew lies Ratty: please explain my 'blasphemy' against Christ dimwit: back ir yur claims if STFU you stooge for Israeli killers and thieves.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109249 Sep 3, 2013
Back up your claims or STFU, Ratty vermin
GnA

Australia

#109250 Sep 3, 2013
Watch God bring out these Nations Against Israel.

Since the Nation's of the Earth do not want to Humble themselve's before the King who God has placed in Jerusalem, God's holy mountain. Yes God's Royal Son Jesus Christ watch him break these nation's like clay pots.

Psalms 2 Jesus is the King of Israel. Are you ready to see God rebuke these nations and scatter them. Yes the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob the God of Israel. The True Living God. Read Romans 11 all of it and it will tell you clearly that God has not turned away from Israel but has Saved it through Jesus Christ. Read it since you refuse to believe. I can't wait for My God to Destroy these arrogant nation's I cant wait. Are you ready to see Isaiah 17 come to life before your very eyes.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109251 Sep 3, 2013
GnA wrote:
I can't wait for My God to Destroy these arrogant nation's I cant wait.
Get help fool and get it quick before it's too late.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109252 Sep 3, 2013
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
GnA

Australia

#109253 Sep 3, 2013
And please stop bringing up the occupation subject.

We all know that the Israelites existed before Palestine.
We all know that The Word of God existed before islam, allah, muhammed and the quran.

We all know that God gave the Land of Canaan to Abraham in an Everlasting Covenant. God does not Change. And he will never fail in keeping his Promises. Like I said Read Romans 11 if you want truth about Israel in the New Testament.

So if The Word of God has existed before palestine, islam, muhammed, the quran, allah.

And The Word of God tells you who he gave the Land of Canaan to. Than I Would believe the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who existed before any of them were on the minds and lips of man
Moses kestenbaum ODA

New Britain, CT

#109254 Sep 3, 2013
The LORD is punishing now the Arabs for waging war against the Jews , the Arabs have evicted millions of Jews from their countries and stole all their wealth, now is payback by the almighty GOD to the Muslim world. The Jews were the richest in Iran, Iraq,Yemen, in Cairo in Libya in morocco in Tunisia in Saudi and then the Muslims rioted against the Jews and stole their wealth and murdered the Jews that didn't flee, millions of Jews were affected and had to emigrate . Now the Lord of Abraham , issac and Jacob is paying back the Muslim world for that. We just have to relax sit back and just watch and see GODS work happening Nowdays. PRAISE THE LORD
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#109258 Sep 3, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
Back up your claims or STFU, Ratty vermin
Thats funny. you asking someone else to back up a claim or STFU.

Still waiting for the name of a peaceful Palestinian or maybe part of their society?
Any legal document giving the Palestinians as a nation the right to the land.

Do you support Hamas?
Do you call for the destruction of Israel?
Do you call for the land stolen from Jews to be returned?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#109284 Sep 3, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a look at the Jews here fool. An NFL Fan has hundreds of posts threatening me on these pages, full o far to find evil hateful and harassing Jews threatening to do harm to posters on a public forum.
No one threatens you, little racist. They merely monitor your activities.

How many of your accounts have been deleted for your racist rants, little man?
lllll

Los Alamitos, CA

#109285 Sep 3, 2013
strong delusion has been cast upon dave...he really creeped me out...yuk
delusion hitler was a racist coward and dead, delusion elvis dead la la la..runaway u jealous little prejudice homosapien bitch.

USA

#109286 Sep 3, 2013
Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
Blow walter, i love reading your posting comments.
It enlightens and inspires us to see Tribal Jewry as an ungodly bunch of evil doers, that were sub-humanily spawned for Satan's darkside of life...
It's so funny the way you change your identity in order to make people think you're many bigots.

You especially fool Petie the little racist pig. He's friendless, so it means a lot to him.
lllll

Los Alamitos, CA

#109287 Sep 3, 2013
h is the number for eternal life the 8th number in the alphabet...hitler was not a racist dave just spun history around on us my theory

USA

#109291 Sep 3, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
/**
Jesus Christ was not a jew Troll/ Neither was Abraham or Moses a jew. You are a convert jew, that has no lineage or bloodline to 12 tribes nor do you a fake. a counterfeit a hoaxter and that is what a "convert jew" is on this Planet earth.
How deep of you, especially considering your pronounced lack of education. Do you lecture about genetics at the local 'special schools', stooge?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 583,207
Should I marry this ugly blonde German girl or ... 7 min andet1987 6
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 10 min Jolly 24,095
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 22 min pusherman_ 2,254
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 31 min pusherman_ 826,538
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. (Jul '14) 47 min Ann Bonney 165
Jilat ketiak!! apa komen anda? (Aug '10) 1 hr skebau84 18
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lightbeamrider 176,433
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr gundee123 442,616
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr robertxiong 98,926
More from around the web