Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121918 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#109213 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough ocxz, but out of the 290,000 Jews (6 million is completely erroneous and simply propaganda) murdered under Hitler I do sympathise with the innocent Jews who died especially any children. We must never allow the evilness of the Jew to rob us of our own humanity, otherwise we become like the evil muttfaced Zionist rats we see here and elsewhere and who we despise, quite rightly.
To be sure a cancer grows deep within your blaspheming vacant soul. Your loneliness is palpable but it does not excuse you for misrepresenting the words of Christ.

Tell us about your psychiatric hospitalizations and when they will visit you again. Remind us how they conspire and watch you. Tell us why they censor, record and report and how they listen.
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#109214 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
As I say we all hope the Jew will be removed
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
billyboy

Cardiff, UK

#109215 Sep 2, 2013
Judahism is the anti-Christ and Satan is the God that you worship and the father of all jews.
There is only one God and his name is Putin. Go get them imposters Vlad!!
billyboy

Cardiff, UK

#109216 Sep 2, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
To be sure a cancer grows deep within your blaspheming vacant soul. Your loneliness is palpable but it does not excuse you for misrepresenting the words of Christ.
Tell us about your psychiatric hospitalizations and when they will visit you again. Remind us how they conspire and watch you. Tell us why they censor, record and report and how they listen.

Wow, you sound like one of them paedophile protectors from the other church of the anti Christ in Rome. Are yous kafflics and them there jewish types sharing the profits. Looks like the Jesuits got you real young. I can only but pray that you can still shit straight!
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109217 Sep 2, 2013
billyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you sound like one of them paedophile protectors from the other church of the anti Christ in Rome. Are yous kafflics and them there jewish types sharing the profits. Looks like the Jesuits got you real young. I can only but pray that you can still shit straight!
He does have a penchant for choir boys ... known also as Ratty and Serpent: not mutually exclusive. Too much time spent as an alter boy in the synagogue of Satan.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109218 Sep 2, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
We have to hope and pray that satanic influence (Netanyahu et al) is removed is removed from the face of the earth.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109219 Sep 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's entertaining to watch you try to re-enact your own quaint version of the Spanish Inquisition, little racist. No wonder you're being watched.
Nothing to do with Spain or Inquisitions Ratty. The Lord sees every moment of your evil Jew blasphemy against the man sent to absolve the world of its folly and a man who only ever healed the sick and promised salvation for those who follow truth. You're completely deluded if you seriously believe that disrespecting the Lord God and his son the Messiah Christ is clever or wise or comical. It is one word : JEWs........

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John8.32
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109220 Sep 2, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You make wild claims Ratty:

How do I "misrepresent the words of Christ?" ... Explain yourself to the thread Ratty or STFU vermin.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#109221 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with Spain or Inquisitions.
"and we short the change, and the dealer shall make you pay." Angie.32
No kidding, slow little racist? Try to keep up, OK?
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109222 Sep 2, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look at little closer and close your big Jew mouth you will see as the thread sees ... it its you Ratty via FANNY who is persistently and with great and evil blasphemy who is 'misrepresenting ' the words of Christ. A despicable Jew is several aliases fools nobody.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109223 Sep 2, 2013
a little closer

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#109224 Sep 2, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Please note what the Hasbarat spammer considers a "rebuttal"
- Multiple, simple minded, ad hominem insults
- The same tiresome terms so dear to today's "Flat Earth" mentality (conspiracy theory)
- Absolutely NO credible, documented sources supporting his/her/its assertions
So, "NFL Fan"s" puerile "responses" rely only on his/her/its ignorant opinion and personal vilification of those who have researched the Syrian conflict/Regime Change

It could be a case of personality disorder ,where there are lots of different people rolled into one.
I consider him one of your Jew friends of the kindly variety , but there is another possibility , everything might rhyme to him even though it does not.
Don't quote on this but the same thing happened to Obama , they asked him to call out the National Guard to plug a hole in the Dyke, so he starts plugging Poofters up the arse.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#109225 Sep 2, 2013
Sorry about that one
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#109226 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
We have to hope and pray that satanic influence (Netanyahu et al) is removed is removed from the face of the earth.
Not before you are removed from the face of the earth.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#109227 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an a$$ Ratty ... paid to prop up a murdering and illegal state Israel, a murdering thieving entity whilst supporting violence against citizens by Jews in the UK and no doubt elsewhere. Despicable to be frank.
You really are dellusional. You have finally managed to convince me.

You have given no evidence that Israel is illegal, you should go back to elementary school/primary school (you may be too dumb to know the American version).

Now i am Ratty? What an honor.

Never supported any violence against UK citizens, but starting to think again.

You call for the destruction of this country, death to my people, support Hamas who calls to kill Jews, and so on.

It is you who is despicable.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#109228 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
When satanic-controlled ISrael is dead and all the AskiNAZI Jews are back 'home' the world will be a wonderful place don't you think Ratty? When Israel belongs once more to the Lord God. Eh Ratty ... waddaya say Vermin?
What happens to the over 3,000,000 Sephardi Jews in Israel?? Do they just disappear?

What about the majority of the Askenasi Jews in Israel who were born here so multiple Generations or even hundreds of years?
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#109229 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
from the land it occupies an has stolen from the Palestinian. The good people here want justice for the Palestinian ... the Jew must go and go immediately from the homes he has connived from innocents.
You have still not given a shred of evidence that Israel has stolen land nor that it occupies others territory.

What borders do you speak of?

Now you think you are more than one person??
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#109230 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
..The Lord God, Great Master of Creation is aware of all your filthy and racist posts against Christ....
and what race would Jesus be for it to be racist.

Unless you have a problem with understanding the meanings of words which you use regularly.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#109231 Sep 2, 2013
Mr Blue Walker wrote:
Correction:
We @ Mr. Sinai are so glad u've admitted being a proud 'Convert". it makes the real Truth easier to see, because righteous non-jews are "NOT" cursed like u and your Occultist kind are~
I would rather be a cursed Jew then a GOI like you, l
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109236 Sep 2, 2013
Blue Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you Truth seeker.....from Mt Sinai~
The good people here want justice for the Palestinians ... and the Jews must go and go immediately to an International War Crime Tribunal to stand trial for their jew jews' Supreme War Crime Activities.... and this is where/what everyone forgets to mention, their jew jews' Supreme Hollocaust and their jew jews' endless Crimes against Humanity.
Has this Planet gone mad, letting a jewish Cult get away with mass murders for the last 99 years. Lets scream like they do for Justice and wear the badge of honor stating you are a hater of jew jews endless evilness and their jew jews talmudic bigoted racist books of pure demonized unGodliness and supremist hatefulness~..
Good morning Blue Walker and AMEN to you post here and above.These demons over in Israel do not appear to have any linkage to God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 5 min Paul is dead 1966 3,083
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min River Tam 839,972
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 51 min Timeitwassaid 466
SIEMENS SERVIS LEVENT (O2I2) 342 OO 24 ) Siemen... 1 hr siemenswr 1
Kalite ileri Teknoloji SIEMENS ( 342 00 24 ) AK... 1 hr siemenswr 1
Want Voip Billing Reseller Service? 1 hr cloudastrix 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liam 590,800
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Mr Ironhart 4,636
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Jarring 100,083
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 hr Serah 612,216
More from around the web