Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
95,441 - 95,460 of 117,681 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

from the land it occupies an has stolen from the Palestinian. The good people here want justice for the Palestinian ... the Jew must go and go immediately from the homes he has connived from innocents.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to disappoint you You think that you follow Jesus but you are really posses by Evil and Satan is your king and master Satan control you by elusion .You can not be folowing Jesus while you promot EVIL.Jesus and EVIL do not go together.You chose SATAN!!!!!! without even knowing it.You are bewitched by SATAN!!!!
Please explain yourself Ratty. How do I 'promote evil' by

a) Declaring support for the occupied Palestinians

b) Quoting Jesus Christ

c) Confronting the evil blasphemy against Christ the Messiah?

Explain Ratty or STFU now fool
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
All you racist anti Semites have nothing to say when 1500 human beings are gassed . It's the hate that you anti Semites anti GOD that you all have that you won't admit and won't lift a finger or raise a voice when Human being are being gassed to death by a dictator trying to keep his ass in power. It's a irony that me as a Jew was attending a demonstration in front of the UN to bring out the plieght of children women and men being gassed, there were about 1500 people there and biggest irony was that there were more Jews then muslims or Arabs at this demonstration . You anti Semites obviously don't give a damn when Human beings are being gasses , you will probly say that it was israel that did it. I have one word for all you anti Semites GO SHIT YOUR Sewer TRASH into the river
And you don't have no shame using this "gassing" episode (which is not even proved anyway) to push your bullshit.
which no one cares about anyway
pathetic...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain yourself Ratty. How do I 'promote evil' by
a) Declaring support for the occupied Phillistines
b) Doting on cheese an rice.
c) Confronting the beveled glass which is my fragile ego?
Explain or I just may STFU now
I'm not so sure you posses the mental capacity to demand answers or set the agenda, little racist. This is especially pertinent considering you're being closely monitored in your own quarters.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not so sure you posses the mental capacity to demand answers or set the agenda, little racist. This is especially pertinent considering you're being closely monitored in your own quarters.
You're a despised Jew here for obvious reasons Ratty:

You're a racist, a blasphemer against Christ, a supporter of the murder of children, a little boy seeker, and a Jew who is clearly obsessed with satanic dogma.

Blaspheme against Christ the Messiah and you will come a cropper Ratty. The Lord God, Great Master of Creation is aware of all your filthy and racist posts against Christ. Be warned Ratty .... one day your satanic luck will run out.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't have no shame using this "gassing" episode (which is not even proved anyway) to push your bullshit.
which no one cares about anyway
pathetic...
Fair enough ocxz, but out of the 290,000 Jews (6 million is completely erroneous and simply propaganda) murdered under Hitler I do sympathise with the innocent Jews who died especially any children. We must never allow the evilness of the Jew to rob us of our own humanity, otherwise we become like the evil muttfaced Zionist rats we see here and elsewhere and who we despise, quite rightly.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm a Jew worshiper who is clearly obsessed with satanic dogma.
Blaspheme against the Mess in my head and I will come in a crapper.
It's entertaining to watch you try to re-enact your own quaint version of the Spanish Inquisition, little racist. No wonder you're being watched.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough ocxz, but out of the 290,000 Jews (6 million is completely erroneous and simply propaganda) murdered under Hitler I do sympathise with the innocent Jews who died especially any children. We must never allow the evilness of the Jew to rob us of our own humanity, otherwise we become like the evil muttfaced Zionist rats we see here and elsewhere and who we despise, quite rightly.
To be sure a cancer grows deep within your blaspheming vacant soul. Your loneliness is palpable but it does not excuse you for misrepresenting the words of Christ.

Tell us about your psychiatric hospitalizations and when they will visit you again. Remind us how they conspire and watch you. Tell us why they censor, record and report and how they listen.
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
As I say we all hope the Jew will be removed
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
billyboy

Cardiff, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Judahism is the anti-Christ and Satan is the God that you worship and the father of all jews.
There is only one God and his name is Putin. Go get them imposters Vlad!!
billyboy

Cardiff, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
To be sure a cancer grows deep within your blaspheming vacant soul. Your loneliness is palpable but it does not excuse you for misrepresenting the words of Christ.
Tell us about your psychiatric hospitalizations and when they will visit you again. Remind us how they conspire and watch you. Tell us why they censor, record and report and how they listen.

Wow, you sound like one of them paedophile protectors from the other church of the anti Christ in Rome. Are yous kafflics and them there jewish types sharing the profits. Looks like the Jesuits got you real young. I can only but pray that you can still shit straight!
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

billyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you sound like one of them paedophile protectors from the other church of the anti Christ in Rome. Are yous kafflics and them there jewish types sharing the profits. Looks like the Jesuits got you real young. I can only but pray that you can still shit straight!
He does have a penchant for choir boys ... known also as Ratty and Serpent: not mutually exclusive. Too much time spent as an alter boy in the synagogue of Satan.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
We have to hope and pray that satanic influence (Netanyahu et al) is removed is removed from the face of the earth.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's entertaining to watch you try to re-enact your own quaint version of the Spanish Inquisition, little racist. No wonder you're being watched.
Nothing to do with Spain or Inquisitions Ratty. The Lord sees every moment of your evil Jew blasphemy against the man sent to absolve the world of its folly and a man who only ever healed the sick and promised salvation for those who follow truth. You're completely deluded if you seriously believe that disrespecting the Lord God and his son the Messiah Christ is clever or wise or comical. It is one word : JEWs........

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John8.32
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You make wild claims Ratty:

How do I "misrepresent the words of Christ?" ... Explain yourself to the thread Ratty or STFU vermin.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with Spain or Inquisitions.
"and we short the change, and the dealer shall make you pay." Angie.32
No kidding, slow little racist? Try to keep up, OK?
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look at little closer and close your big Jew mouth you will see as the thread sees ... it its you Ratty via FANNY who is persistently and with great and evil blasphemy who is 'misrepresenting ' the words of Christ. A despicable Jew is several aliases fools nobody.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

a little closer

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Please note what the Hasbarat spammer considers a "rebuttal"
- Multiple, simple minded, ad hominem insults
- The same tiresome terms so dear to today's "Flat Earth" mentality (conspiracy theory)
- Absolutely NO credible, documented sources supporting his/her/its assertions
So, "NFL Fan"s" puerile "responses" rely only on his/her/its ignorant opinion and personal vilification of those who have researched the Syrian conflict/Regime Change

It could be a case of personality disorder ,where there are lots of different people rolled into one.
I consider him one of your Jew friends of the kindly variety , but there is another possibility , everything might rhyme to him even though it does not.
Don't quote on this but the same thing happened to Obama , they asked him to call out the National Guard to plug a hole in the Dyke, so he starts plugging Poofters up the arse.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Sorry about that one

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

333 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 4 min Johnny 293
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min NoStress4me 441,033
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min AussieBobby 259,008
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 15 min DeAngelo of Memphis 2,133
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min UIdiotRaceMakeWor... 172,884
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min pusherman_ 536,750
Last Word + 2 24 min andet1987 409
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min dirty white boy- 729,197
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Juvia Loxar 101
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••