Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109198 Sep 2, 2013
Mr Blue Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
`
NFL is a 24/7 reclusive brainless twerp and this site's illiterate abberation. We rarely acknowledge "its" little tiny brainless posting.
Ha ha ... it's a Serpent ... coming up to the surface to spew it's venomous puke.

Great Posts above Blue! These converts to Jewism are on the run here and it's amusing watching the rats and witnessing all their folly...

Peace and Love to all at Mt Sinai

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#109199 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>

"I am of my father the pimp, and the lusts of my father will do for my chubby sister. "
Larry 8.44

"And ye shall smell the gas, and the gas shall emit from me."
Pepe 8.32
Are you steaming up your roomy sweatpants today, little man?

USA

#109200 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>

Great Posts above Blow Hag! These converts to Jewism are on the run here and it's amusing watching the rats and witnessing all their folly...
Peace and Love to all at Mt Sinai
Aside from your extra chromosome, how are you feeling while under close watch today, little racist?
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#109201 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you Ratty, but I follow only the teachings of Christ the Messiah and belong to the Lord God, Great Master of Creation... unlike you sadly who as a Jew have Lucifer as your god.... the god of THIS world .... I choose the Lord God of the Universe.
Sorry to disappoint you You think that you follow Jesus but you are really posses by Evil and Satan is your king and master Satan control you by elusion .You can not be folowing Jesus while you promot EVIL.Jesus and EVIL do not go together.You chose SATAN!!!!!! without even knowing it.You are bewitched by SATAN!!!!
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#109202 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
When satanic-controlled ISrael is dead and all the AskiNAZI Jews are back 'home' the world will be a wonderful place don't you think Ratty? When Israel belongs once more to the Lord God. Eh Ratty ... waddaya say Vermin?
What are you doing in the UK you are not even pure British Go back to Saudi Arabia or Jordan or any ARAB country.Satanic IDIOT.you want purity from Jews look at the mirror and see in the mirror that you do not belong to the UK .SATAN if you want to claim rules to the jews in Israel so start with Millions Arabs who migrated to the west including you.All of you go back to where you came from the AREBIAN PENINSULA and if you do not go back do not talk about where the Jews should be.IDIOT OF A SATAN.

USA

#109203 Sep 2, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>What are you doing in the UK you are not even pure British Go back to Saudi Arabia or Jordan or any ARAB you go back to where you came from the AREBIAN PENINSULA and if you do not go back do not talk about where the Jews should be.IDIOT OF A SATAN.
Thanks to western society, every day is a bank holiday for that Satan worshiping little freak.
Arnold Venske

Crownsville, MD

#109204 Sep 2, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/lyvt8fv
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109205 Sep 2, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>What are you doing in the UK you are not even pure British Go back to Saudi Arabia or Jordan or any ARAB country.Satanic IDIOT.you want purity from Jews look at the mirror and see in the mirror that you do not belong to the UK .SATAN if you want to claim rules to the jews in Israel so start with Millions Arabs who migrated to the west including you.All of you go back to where you came from the AREBIAN PENINSULA and if you do not go back do not talk about where the Jews should be.IDIOT OF A SATAN.
As I say we all hope the Jew will be removed
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109206 Sep 2, 2013
from the land it occupies an has stolen from the Palestinian. The good people here want justice for the Palestinian ... the Jew must go and go immediately from the homes he has connived from innocents.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109207 Sep 2, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to disappoint you You think that you follow Jesus but you are really posses by Evil and Satan is your king and master Satan control you by elusion .You can not be folowing Jesus while you promot EVIL.Jesus and EVIL do not go together.You chose SATAN!!!!!! without even knowing it.You are bewitched by SATAN!!!!
Please explain yourself Ratty. How do I 'promote evil' by

a) Declaring support for the occupied Palestinians

b) Quoting Jesus Christ

c) Confronting the evil blasphemy against Christ the Messiah?

Explain Ratty or STFU now fool
ocxz

Reunion

#109208 Sep 2, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
All you racist anti Semites have nothing to say when 1500 human beings are gassed . It's the hate that you anti Semites anti GOD that you all have that you won't admit and won't lift a finger or raise a voice when Human being are being gassed to death by a dictator trying to keep his ass in power. It's a irony that me as a Jew was attending a demonstration in front of the UN to bring out the plieght of children women and men being gassed, there were about 1500 people there and biggest irony was that there were more Jews then muslims or Arabs at this demonstration . You anti Semites obviously don't give a damn when Human beings are being gasses , you will probly say that it was israel that did it. I have one word for all you anti Semites GO SHIT YOUR Sewer TRASH into the river
And you don't have no shame using this "gassing" episode (which is not even proved anyway) to push your bullshit.
which no one cares about anyway
pathetic...

USA

#109209 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain yourself Ratty. How do I 'promote evil' by
a) Declaring support for the occupied Phillistines
b) Doting on cheese an rice.
c) Confronting the beveled glass which is my fragile ego?
Explain or I just may STFU now
I'm not so sure you posses the mental capacity to demand answers or set the agenda, little racist. This is especially pertinent considering you're being closely monitored in your own quarters.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109210 Sep 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not so sure you posses the mental capacity to demand answers or set the agenda, little racist. This is especially pertinent considering you're being closely monitored in your own quarters.
You're a despised Jew here for obvious reasons Ratty:

You're a racist, a blasphemer against Christ, a supporter of the murder of children, a little boy seeker, and a Jew who is clearly obsessed with satanic dogma.

Blaspheme against Christ the Messiah and you will come a cropper Ratty. The Lord God, Great Master of Creation is aware of all your filthy and racist posts against Christ. Be warned Ratty .... one day your satanic luck will run out.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109211 Sep 2, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't have no shame using this "gassing" episode (which is not even proved anyway) to push your bullshit.
which no one cares about anyway
pathetic...
Fair enough ocxz, but out of the 290,000 Jews (6 million is completely erroneous and simply propaganda) murdered under Hitler I do sympathise with the innocent Jews who died especially any children. We must never allow the evilness of the Jew to rob us of our own humanity, otherwise we become like the evil muttfaced Zionist rats we see here and elsewhere and who we despise, quite rightly.

USA

#109212 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm a Jew worshiper who is clearly obsessed with satanic dogma.
Blaspheme against the Mess in my head and I will come in a crapper.
It's entertaining to watch you try to re-enact your own quaint version of the Spanish Inquisition, little racist. No wonder you're being watched.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#109213 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough ocxz, but out of the 290,000 Jews (6 million is completely erroneous and simply propaganda) murdered under Hitler I do sympathise with the innocent Jews who died especially any children. We must never allow the evilness of the Jew to rob us of our own humanity, otherwise we become like the evil muttfaced Zionist rats we see here and elsewhere and who we despise, quite rightly.
To be sure a cancer grows deep within your blaspheming vacant soul. Your loneliness is palpable but it does not excuse you for misrepresenting the words of Christ.

Tell us about your psychiatric hospitalizations and when they will visit you again. Remind us how they conspire and watch you. Tell us why they censor, record and report and how they listen.
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#109214 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
As I say we all hope the Jew will be removed
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
N E V E R
billyboy

Cardiff, UK

#109215 Sep 2, 2013
Judahism is the anti-Christ and Satan is the God that you worship and the father of all jews.
There is only one God and his name is Putin. Go get them imposters Vlad!!
billyboy

Cardiff, UK

#109216 Sep 2, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
To be sure a cancer grows deep within your blaspheming vacant soul. Your loneliness is palpable but it does not excuse you for misrepresenting the words of Christ.
Tell us about your psychiatric hospitalizations and when they will visit you again. Remind us how they conspire and watch you. Tell us why they censor, record and report and how they listen.

Wow, you sound like one of them paedophile protectors from the other church of the anti Christ in Rome. Are yous kafflics and them there jewish types sharing the profits. Looks like the Jesuits got you real young. I can only but pray that you can still shit straight!
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109217 Sep 2, 2013
billyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you sound like one of them paedophile protectors from the other church of the anti Christ in Rome. Are yous kafflics and them there jewish types sharing the profits. Looks like the Jesuits got you real young. I can only but pray that you can still shit straight!
He does have a penchant for choir boys ... known also as Ratty and Serpent: not mutually exclusive. Too much time spent as an alter boy in the synagogue of Satan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min UWarRaceDoMakeWor... 773,448
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min truth 558,854
kelly bright 1 hr bigbadwolf91869 1
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 1 hr Sniper II 95
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr truth 5,704
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ruby88 53,246
Snow in Chicago! 1 hr andet1987 21
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 264,978
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Catcher1 175,509
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr lil whispers 604,737
More from around the web