Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,772)

Showing posts 95,421 - 95,440 of114,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
And the LORD said I will give the land to Abraham , issac , Jacob and to their children . I tried looking for the name of Palestinian people and I don't see it, no where in the bible did it mention that the Palestinian fcks will inherit the land .
Did you find the section where it says 'give the land to murdering euro askaNazi Jews and get Britain and USA to help them murder children over 63 years'? Er ..no sorry just checked.

Read Rev 2:9 though:

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." Rev, 2:9 KJV
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you find the section where it says 'give the land to murdering euro askaNazi Jews and get Britain and USA to help them murder children over 63 years'? Er ..no sorry just checked.
Read Rev 2:9 though:
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." Rev, 2:9 KJV
You belong to the synagogue of evil that Satan is your king and God.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text> You belong to the synagogue of evil that Satan is your king and God.
Sorry to disappoint you Ratty, but I follow only the teachings of Christ the Messiah and belong to the Lord God, Great Master of Creation... unlike you sadly who as a Jew have Lucifer as your god.... the god of THIS world .... I choose the Lord God of the Universe.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint the world, but I swallow only the excrement of the Mess and belong to Bobby the pimp, master of Cretins... like me who sadly as a lackey have Lucy Lawless as my god...... I choose the lard of my fat sister.
Ha! You're non affiliated because no congregation would have a ranting sow like you in their premises, little man.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you Ratty, but I follow only the teachings of Christ the Messiah and belong to the Lord God, Great Master of Creation... unlike you sadly who as a Jew have Lucifer as your god.... the god of THIS world .... I choose the Lord God of the Universe.
The Nazis have labeled you as MENTALLY DEFECTIVE, while all others conspire and report on your evil words and deeds. All agree that your dental hygiene and halitosis are highly offensive.

To be sure a cancer grows deep within your blaspheming vacant soul. Tell us about your psychiatric hospitalizations and when they will visit you again.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nazis have labeled you as MENTALLY DEFECTIVE, while all others conspire and report on your evil words and deeds. All agree that your dental hygiene and halitosis are highly offensive.
To be sure a cancer grows deep within your blaspheming vacant soul. Tell us about your psychiatric hospitalizations and when they will visit you again.
Remember Ratty, every evil, blasphemous and illegal thought is monitored on high .... all your wickedness is known to the Lord God, Great Master of Creation who knows ALL things and knows every second of every life on earth. Your insolence is well noted and your evil well known to the Lord God and his angels.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! You're non affiliated because no congregation would have a ranting sow like you in their premises, little man.
Let us pray that one day the evil that haunts Israel and that possesses its satanic rulers will one day be thrust into the sea forever and mankind will be free of the evil that has spewed from her bowels this last 60-odd years.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Join us in this prayer Ratty and save your miserable soul.

let us rejoice with great song when the terror state is no more! Victory to the Palestinians.

Now Ratty, back on to the Sewers if you will.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Ratty, every evil, blasphemous and illegal thought is monitored on is well noted and your evil well known to the Lord God and his angels.
They watch you.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>

Let us prey that one day the weevils that haunt me and that possesses my satanic rulers will one day be thrust into my fat sister.

I hope to be be free of the liquid poop that has spewed from my bowels this last 60-odd years.

"And ye shall pass the turd, and the turd shall make me relieved."
Chuck 8.32
save my miserable soul.
I go back to the Sewers if you let me.
Can you sense the microwaves which bombard your hovel, little racist?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us pray that one day the evil that haunts Israel and that possesses its satanic rulers will one day be thrust into the sea forever and mankind will be free of the evil that has spewed from her bowels this last 60-odd years.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Join us in this prayer Ratty and save your miserable soul.
let us rejoice with great song when the terror state is no more! Victory to the Palestinians.
Now Ratty, back on to the Sewers if you will.
Tell us about your last psychiatric hospitalization. Tell us how they came for you. Tell us when you expect another surprise visit.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about your last psychiatric hospitalization. Tell us how they came for you. Tell us when you expect another surprise visit.
When satanic-controlled ISrael is dead and all the AskiNAZI Jews are back 'home' the world will be a wonderful place don't you think Ratty? When Israel belongs once more to the Lord God. Eh Ratty ... waddaya say Vermin?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Mrs Blow Talker wrote:
<quoted text>
/69

Please smell this Hysterical Site!

We are so glad I've admitted being a proud 'Pervert". it makes the real turds easier to see, because they are cursed like me~
Already finished mopping the peep show floor, harpy?
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Mr Blue Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
`
NFL is a 24/7 reclusive brainless twerp and this site's illiterate abberation. We rarely acknowledge "its" little tiny brainless posting.
Ha ha ... it's a Serpent ... coming up to the surface to spew it's venomous puke.

Great Posts above Blue! These converts to Jewism are on the run here and it's amusing watching the rats and witnessing all their folly...

Peace and Love to all at Mt Sinai

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>

"I am of my father the pimp, and the lusts of my father will do for my chubby sister. "
Larry 8.44

"And ye shall smell the gas, and the gas shall emit from me."
Pepe 8.32
Are you steaming up your roomy sweatpants today, little man?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>

Great Posts above Blow Hag! These converts to Jewism are on the run here and it's amusing watching the rats and witnessing all their folly...
Peace and Love to all at Mt Sinai
Aside from your extra chromosome, how are you feeling while under close watch today, little racist?
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you You think that you follow Jesus but you are really posses by Evil and Satan is your king and master Satan control you by elusion .You can not be folowing Jesus while you promot EVIL.Jesus and EVIL do not go together.You chose SATAN!!!!!! without even knowing it.You are bewitched by SATAN!!!!
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
When satanic-controlled ISrael is dead and all the AskiNAZI Jews are back 'home' the world will be a wonderful place don't you think Ratty? When Israel belongs once more to the Lord God. Eh Ratty ... waddaya say Vermin?
What are you doing in the UK you are not even pure British Go back to Saudi Arabia or Jordan or any ARAB country.Satanic IDIOT.you want purity from Jews look at the mirror and see in the mirror that you do not belong to the UK .SATAN if you want to claim rules to the jews in Israel so start with Millions Arabs who migrated to the west including you.All of you go back to where you came from the AREBIAN PENINSULA and if you do not go back do not talk about where the Jews should be.IDIOT OF A SATAN.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>What are you doing in the UK you are not even pure British Go back to Saudi Arabia or Jordan or any ARAB you go back to where you came from the AREBIAN PENINSULA and if you do not go back do not talk about where the Jews should be.IDIOT OF A SATAN.
Thanks to western society, every day is a bank holiday for that Satan worshiping little freak.
Arnold Venske

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/lyvt8fv
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>What are you doing in the UK you are not even pure British Go back to Saudi Arabia or Jordan or any ARAB country.Satanic IDIOT.you want purity from Jews look at the mirror and see in the mirror that you do not belong to the UK .SATAN if you want to claim rules to the jews in Israel so start with Millions Arabs who migrated to the west including you.All of you go back to where you came from the AREBIAN PENINSULA and if you do not go back do not talk about where the Jews should be.IDIOT OF A SATAN.
As I say we all hope the Jew will be removed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 95,421 - 95,440 of114,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

394 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Buck Crick 223,252
Hijacked jumbo jets in exchange for the sins of... 6 min Doctor REALITY 3
Why America is a beautiful nation 11 min Doctor REALITY 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Lyndi 171,463
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min pusherman_ 716,794
Gold buyers Wanted 30 min Basten 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr confrinting with the word 530,172
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 255,735
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr amy 63
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••