Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#109174 Sep 1, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>

"And the 'roids shall hurt my sphincter, and my pain shall make you laugh."
Barb 8.32
!!
Can't sleep, can you little man?
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109176 Sep 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't sleep, can you little man?
Doing satan's bidding for $$$ eh Ratty ... a stooge for the murdering state and Netanyahu?

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109177 Sep 2, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Again putting words in my mouth. I was not speaking about UK civilians but you specifically. I don't support the Jews or whoever did this as i am against violence in general. However it could be karma with all the hate you perpetrate against Jews and Israel calling for violence against my people.
You have insulted my people in every sense and still seem to expect me to answer your questions. Usual hypocrisy from a Brit.
a lot of big words for a dumbass like yourself.
YOU HAVE STILL GIVEN NO EVIDENCE OF SOMETHING ILLEGAL, NOR LYING OR LAND GRABBING.
The Israeli Supreme Court continuously orders Jewish buildings on Palestinian owned land to be demolished. Remember most of the land was not owned by anyone.
You're an a$$ Ratty ... paid to prop up a murdering and illegal state Israel, a murdering thieving entity whilst supporting violence against citizens by Jews in the UK and no doubt elsewhere. Despicable to be frank.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

New York, NY

#109178 Sep 2, 2013
And the LORD said I will give the land to Abraham , issac , Jacob and to their children . I tried looking for the name of Palestinian people and I don't see it, no where in the bible did it mention that the Palestinian fcks will inherit the land .
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109179 Sep 2, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
And the LORD said I will give the land to Abraham , issac , Jacob and to their children . I tried looking for the name of Palestinian people and I don't see it, no where in the bible did it mention that the Palestinian fcks will inherit the land .
Did you find the section where it says 'give the land to murdering euro askaNazi Jews and get Britain and USA to help them murder children over 63 years'? Er ..no sorry just checked.

Read Rev 2:9 though:

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." Rev, 2:9 KJV
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#109180 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you find the section where it says 'give the land to murdering euro askaNazi Jews and get Britain and USA to help them murder children over 63 years'? Er ..no sorry just checked.
Read Rev 2:9 though:
"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." Rev, 2:9 KJV
You belong to the synagogue of evil that Satan is your king and God.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109181 Sep 2, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text> You belong to the synagogue of evil that Satan is your king and God.
Sorry to disappoint you Ratty, but I follow only the teachings of Christ the Messiah and belong to the Lord God, Great Master of Creation... unlike you sadly who as a Jew have Lucifer as your god.... the god of THIS world .... I choose the Lord God of the Universe.

USA

#109182 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint the world, but I swallow only the excrement of the Mess and belong to Bobby the pimp, master of Cretins... like me who sadly as a lackey have Lucy Lawless as my god...... I choose the lard of my fat sister.
Ha! You're non affiliated because no congregation would have a ranting sow like you in their premises, little man.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#109183 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you Ratty, but I follow only the teachings of Christ the Messiah and belong to the Lord God, Great Master of Creation... unlike you sadly who as a Jew have Lucifer as your god.... the god of THIS world .... I choose the Lord God of the Universe.
The Nazis have labeled you as MENTALLY DEFECTIVE, while all others conspire and report on your evil words and deeds. All agree that your dental hygiene and halitosis are highly offensive.

To be sure a cancer grows deep within your blaspheming vacant soul. Tell us about your psychiatric hospitalizations and when they will visit you again.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109184 Sep 2, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nazis have labeled you as MENTALLY DEFECTIVE, while all others conspire and report on your evil words and deeds. All agree that your dental hygiene and halitosis are highly offensive.
To be sure a cancer grows deep within your blaspheming vacant soul. Tell us about your psychiatric hospitalizations and when they will visit you again.
Remember Ratty, every evil, blasphemous and illegal thought is monitored on high .... all your wickedness is known to the Lord God, Great Master of Creation who knows ALL things and knows every second of every life on earth. Your insolence is well noted and your evil well known to the Lord God and his angels.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109186 Sep 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! You're non affiliated because no congregation would have a ranting sow like you in their premises, little man.
Let us pray that one day the evil that haunts Israel and that possesses its satanic rulers will one day be thrust into the sea forever and mankind will be free of the evil that has spewed from her bowels this last 60-odd years.

Join us in this prayer Ratty and save your miserable soul.

let us rejoice with great song when the terror state is no more! Victory to the Palestinians.

Now Ratty, back on to the Sewers if you will.

USA

#109187 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Ratty, every evil, blasphemous and illegal thought is monitored on is well noted and your evil well known to the Lord God and his angels.
They watch you.

USA

#109188 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>

Let us prey that one day the weevils that haunt me and that possesses my satanic rulers will one day be thrust into my fat sister.

I hope to be be free of the liquid poop that has spewed from my bowels this last 60-odd years.

"And ye shall pass the turd, and the turd shall make me relieved."
Chuck 8.32
save my miserable soul.
I go back to the Sewers if you let me.
Can you sense the microwaves which bombard your hovel, little racist?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#109190 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us pray that one day the evil that haunts Israel and that possesses its satanic rulers will one day be thrust into the sea forever and mankind will be free of the evil that has spewed from her bowels this last 60-odd years.
Join us in this prayer Ratty and save your miserable soul.
let us rejoice with great song when the terror state is no more! Victory to the Palestinians.
Now Ratty, back on to the Sewers if you will.
Tell us about your last psychiatric hospitalization. Tell us how they came for you. Tell us when you expect another surprise visit.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109193 Sep 2, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about your last psychiatric hospitalization. Tell us how they came for you. Tell us when you expect another surprise visit.
When satanic-controlled ISrael is dead and all the AskiNAZI Jews are back 'home' the world will be a wonderful place don't you think Ratty? When Israel belongs once more to the Lord God. Eh Ratty ... waddaya say Vermin?

USA

#109195 Sep 2, 2013
Mrs Blow Talker wrote:
<quoted text>
/69

Please smell this Hysterical Site!

We are so glad I've admitted being a proud 'Pervert". it makes the real turds easier to see, because they are cursed like me~
Already finished mopping the peep show floor, harpy?
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109198 Sep 2, 2013
Mr Blue Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
^55
`
NFL is a 24/7 reclusive brainless twerp and this site's illiterate abberation. We rarely acknowledge "its" little tiny brainless posting.
Ha ha ... it's a Serpent ... coming up to the surface to spew it's venomous puke.

Great Posts above Blue! These converts to Jewism are on the run here and it's amusing watching the rats and witnessing all their folly...

Peace and Love to all at Mt Sinai

USA

#109199 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>

"I am of my father the pimp, and the lusts of my father will do for my chubby sister. "
Larry 8.44

"And ye shall smell the gas, and the gas shall emit from me."
Pepe 8.32
Are you steaming up your roomy sweatpants today, little man?

USA

#109200 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>

Great Posts above Blow Hag! These converts to Jewism are on the run here and it's amusing watching the rats and witnessing all their folly...
Peace and Love to all at Mt Sinai
Aside from your extra chromosome, how are you feeling while under close watch today, little racist?
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#109201 Sep 2, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you You think that you follow Jesus but you are really posses by Evil and Satan is your king and master Satan control you by elusion .You can not be folowing Jesus while you promot EVIL.Jesus and EVIL do not go together.You chose SATAN!!!!!! without even knowing it.You are bewitched by SATAN!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Liam 603,426
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min MrAnderson9 880,160
The Christian Atheist debate 9 min HipGnosis 3,977
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 33 min andet1987 6,403
Best MTS Converter for Mac! (May '10) 1 hr jesson815 5
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Stilgar Fifrawi 8,282
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Soon Armagedon Day 41,157
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr gentlepplpleaser 177,894
More from around the web