Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109146 Sep 1, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Please note what the Hasbarat spammer considers a "rebuttal"
- Multiple, simple minded, ad hominem insults
- The same tiresome terms so dear to today's "Flat Earth" mentality (conspiracy theory)
- Absolutely NO credible, documented sources supporting his/her/its assertions
So, "NFL Fan"s" puerile "responses" rely only on his/her/its ignorant opinion and personal vilification of those who have researched the Syrian conflict/Regime Change

This Jew FannY is the in the pits of hell psychologically... deep in the grip of satanic and evil thought. Tells the thread with every post why the Jew is so often reviled in human relationships and the in the family of man... we must rejoice whenever we see a 'good' Jew.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109147 Sep 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.'Documented facts'? You found it on the internet. It MUST be news, right?
Conspiracy theorists such as you are always ready to believe anything from anyone who bolsters your profound lack of imagination, creep.
Oh for fkcs sake get back to the Sewer Ratty and give the thread something to rejoice ... like a RAT RETURNING to the depths?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#109148 Sep 1, 2013
Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Please note what the Hasbarat spammer considers a "rebuttal"
those who have researched the Syrian conflict/Regime Change

You may now post links about how aliens built the pyramids, but you'll still be nothing more than a punchline.

USA

#109149 Sep 1, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
deep in the grip of satanic and evil thought.
Another peak inside your swollen head, little racist. How refreshing!
Why have so many of your accounts been deleted, lonely little man?
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109150 Sep 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're taking to your role as a lowly toady very well, friendless little man.
They're still parked down the street today, aren't they?
What did Christ do for you Ratty. Tell the thread.

"And ye shall know the truth, and teh truth shall make you free." John 8.32

USA

#109151 Sep 1, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>

"and she shall drink the juice, and the juice shall loosen her clogged colon,"
Mac 8.32
How's it working out in the old town square with your sandwich sign, little man? Are you afraid to pace and rant while those who watch you are around?

USA

#109152 Sep 1, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
I Tell the thread.
"And I shall walk the town, and those who watch shall make me get into the van."
Bucky 8.32
Why do the same thoughts repeatedly circle inside your mind, little racist?
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109153 Sep 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell the thread just how much you adore Satan Ratty.

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8.32

Remember Ratty. Every word and thought of your tired nasty Jew 'brain' is monitored by the Lord God who knows all things ....

Beware Ratty your blasphemy is the most indecent we know of on this thread.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109154 Sep 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Ratty!!

I make a total ass of you and you don't even know it ....

Poor poor Ratty!

USA

#109155 Sep 1, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
'
"and I shall lie in the face of others, and the lies shall make make me feel pertinent.
Little Racist 8.32
'
the most indecent we know of on this thread.
'we'?

Your 'voices' don't count as others, little man.

You're being watched.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109156 Sep 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'we'?
Your 'voices' don't count as others, little man.
You're being watched.
Yes poor Ratty:

WE:

Rtloder

Guess Who

Wayne Garrett

Bobby

Bobbalina

Gray

ocsx

orion

Woody

et al ... and all freedom fighter for the occupied Palestinians...

Poor Ratty

I make an ass out of you and don't even know it ....

and the thread despise you Ratty.

Poor Ratty eh?

Why do you adore Satan Ratty?

USA

#109157 Sep 1, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>

WE:
Ratlader
Gross Whore
Wang Garrote
Blobby
Bobba head
Gay
ox
boring
Woody 4 dogs
et al ... and all freedom fighter for the lazy Philistines...

Why do I adore Satan?
Placing the phony names as a list almost makes you feel as though you had friends, doesn't it, lonely little man?

You forgot to include 'Those Who Watch'.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Monroe, CT

#109158 Sep 1, 2013
Moses bought the Jews into israel , the LORD does not need any facilitators, israel will forever be the Jewish homeland . The world talks and talks while over one hundred thousand Syrians are murderd and gassed. Just like chamberland placated hitler and and just like In Armenia , Rawanda and Kossova and a million Iranians were gassed by sadam Husain and now in syria by this butcher dictator Assad . Talk is cheap these dictators laugh at words these animals understand only when they they get hit with power not words. The world now sees with what the Israelis are surrounded and have to deal with. Israel will not cede an inch to these frackeless animals and Muhammad cockroaches ,animals that gas their own fellow nationals children
And women can all go to hell , and all this for what? So that Assad can keep his dirty ass on power , to steal and fill his Swiss bank accounts
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109159 Sep 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Placing the phony names as a list almost makes you feel as though you had friends, doesn't it, lonely little man?
You forgot to include 'Those Who Watch'.
Why do you adore Satan Ratty? Is Satan a 'phony'(sic) name Ratty?

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. " John 8.32

You belong to the synagogue of Satan right Ratty?
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109160 Sep 1, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
Moses bought the Jews into israel , the LORD does not need any facilitators, israel will forever be the Jewish homeland . The world talks and talks while over one hundred thousand Syrians are murderd and gassed. Just like chamberland placated hitler and and just like In Armenia , Rawanda and Kossova and a million Iranians were gassed by sadam Husain and now in syria by this butcher dictator Assad . Talk is cheap these dictators laugh at words these animals understand only when they they get hit with power not words. The world now sees with what the Israelis are surrounded and have to deal with. Israel will not cede an inch to these frackeless animals and Muhammad cockroaches ,animals that gas their own fellow nationals children
And women can all go to hell , and all this for what? So that Assad can keep his dirty ass on power , to steal and fill his Swiss bank accounts
And the band played on .... oh and Jews dropped white phosphorus on children in Gaza. And plan more atrocities as well as more theft and more occupation
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109161 Sep 1, 2013
more occupation of Palestinian land

USA

#109162 Sep 1, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do i adore Satan? Is Satan a 'phony'?

'
'"And i shill the three card monty scam, and the dupes shall make me money."
Tyrone 8.32
You don't get out much, do you, little racist? If I were as closely watched as you seem to be, I wouldn't travel much either. Is it disconcerting?
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109163 Sep 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get out much, do you, little racist? If I were as closely watched as you seem to be, I wouldn't travel much either. Is it disconcerting?
You got a meeting with your co-rats in SewerEville Ratty?
Poor Ratty ....

And you don't even know the rat's ass you look like on these pages. A despised Jew and a racist verminous rat to boot. Poor Ratty. Why do you adore Satan, Ratty? You do his bidding right? Are you a member of the synagogue of Satan Ratty?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#109164 Sep 1, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
So why are Israeli leaders buying properties in Patagonia?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#109165 Sep 1, 2013
Let us have a bit of Happy Hour again..

In the old days of the sailing and no fertilizers, dry manure was transported from one side of England to the other by ship. The problem was that it was a the bottom of the hold and released methane. When sailors with their open flame lanterns came down the stair case, the results were a big " KABOOM! and no ship. After a few such events, the bags were marked S.H.I.T.-Stowe high in transit- to allow the methane to escape.

A lot of people on this forum produce a lot of methane and might blow themselves up! so beware! Israel should mark you with the same words on your ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Hidingfromyou 762,096
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Anthony MN 554,182
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min PatriotsQuestion9... 263,113
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 19 min RFD 4,102
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min WildWeirdWillie 174,862
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 24 min scirocco 37,567
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 31 min shytown 120
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr Hotbuddy 1,169
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr jeremin 175

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE