Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121922 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#109078 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
The satanic content and connection of and to your miserable life is considerable .... but always be aware Ratty, the Lord God, Great Master of Creation is aware of every second, nay every microsecond of all life on earth such is the immensity of his power...
Serpent, you have thousands of racist and blasphemous posts against Christ the Messiah of this world. Be sure, Ratty, every word is known and that the Lord God sees your evil before you even commit the heinous acts, verminous drek,
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John8.32
I have spoken ......
You condemn someone for blaspheming Jesus but seem to have no problem to attack his people. Jesus was a Jew, nothing you say can change that. Also those who created your religion were almost exclusively Jewish as-well. Christianity is Judaism without the laws and with Jesus saving you for all the evil you do. The writers of Christianity only got rid of Jewish laws, and gave salvation because noone would listen or follow them otherwise.

Seems to have worked with 100 of millions of followers today.

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free"
Yonatan. You have spoken.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109079 Aug 31, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 3 killed including a UNWRA worker. He works for an org which continuously teaches that destroying Israel and killing Jews is their reason for being. Not exactly peaceful.
One of the others killed was a terrorist released in the Shalit deal. He should have never been released in the first place. No surprise that you would support terrorist who intentionally target civilians. Because they are Jews.
Remember if you attack Israeli soldiers by the hundreds there may be consequences. Any other country dozens would have probably been killed.
You see the blasphemy and hatred and bile and threats and illegal intimidation from your Jew buddy above and then you wonder why people want to destroy Israel and kill Jews??? If all Jews are like this FanNy then the world would clearly be a great place without them. Of course that's aside from the fact that you murder young children with impunity and drop chemical weapons on Palestinians before and after you steal their homes and land. Get real you nut job. It is entirely understandable why billions of people feel the same way about the Jewish menace to society and to the world.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109080 Aug 31, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You condemn someone for blaspheming Jesus but seem to have no problem to attack his people. Jesus was a Jew, nothing you say can change that. Also those who created your religion were almost exclusively Jewish as-well. Christianity is Judaism without the laws and with Jesus saving you for all the evil you do. The writers of Christianity only got rid of Jewish laws, and gave salvation because noone would listen or follow them otherwise.
Seems to have worked with 100 of millions of followers today.
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free"
Yonatan. You have spoken.
Jesus Christ was never a Jew but the Lord of Lords and King of Kings... a gift from the realms of heaven and from the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. He was murdered by Jews and that's the only linkage with Jews and Christ. You, Jews, murdered the Messiah. I 'attack' Jews. No Jews attacked me and left me bleeding to death.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109081 Aug 31, 2013
No but Jews attacked me and left me bleeding to death.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109082 Aug 31, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>O WHAT IF HENRY FORD OR YOU SAY .
MANY SAY FANATIC MUSLIMS ARE THE CAUSE FOR CARNAGE SINCE MUHAMAD TIME 1400 YEARS AGO TILL TODAY. THE FACTS ARE IN THE HISTORY AND TODAY
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24072 ...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24072 ...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24072 ...
ONLY FANATIC MUSLIMS AND NAZI CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT
BLAMING FANATIC MUSLIMS FOR CARNAGE
FANATIC MUSLIM KILL FANATIC MUSLIMS
FANATIC MUSLIMS KILL MUSLIM
FANATIC MUSLIMS KILL COPTIC CHRISTIAN
FANATIC MUSLIMS KILL JEWS
FANATIC MUSLIMS KILL CHRISTIAN
Blaming fanatic Muslims for carnage
Blaming fanatic Muslims for carnage
Blaming fanatic Muslims for carnage
Blaming fanatic Muslims for carnage
YOU ARE QUOTING JESUS THE JEW ? DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT JESUS THE JEW ALSO HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE KILLING OF FANATIC MUSLIMS BY FANATIC MUSLIMS LOL LOL LOL HA HA HA
Whatever the Jews did to Jesus the Jew it dose not cancel the fact that he was a JEW If what you say that the Jews had the power to say to Pilat what to do to Jesus then just that prove that he was a JEW. The jew had no power to say anything to Pilat about a Roman Egyptian or Greek . Beside your story about Barbarous is something that the Jew haters like you created but I will not bother even to set you straight
Because I really do not care. Just remember there is no Hebrew name at all as Barbarous but I will not tell you what it means because you are a piece of HARRAH that is Arabic for drek.
Jews kill children and create carnage
Jews kill children and create carnage
Jews kill children and create carnage
Jews kill children and create carnage
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#109083 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ was never a Jew but the Lord of Lords and King of Kings... a gift from the realms of heaven and from the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. He was murdered by Jews and that's the only linkage with Jews and Christ. You, Jews, murdered the Messiah. I 'attack' Jews. No Jews attacked me and left me bleeding to death.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Keep lie to yourself HARRAH
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#109084 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews kill children and create carnage
Jews kill children and create carnage
Jews kill children and create carnage
Jews kill children and create carnage

The children are killed by fanatic Muslims syrian so continue to lie you are one big Harrah and the off spring of a bigger Harrah
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#109085 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
You see the blasphemy and hatred and bile and threats and illegal intimidation from your Jew buddy above and then you wonder why people want to destroy Israel and kill Jews??? If all Jews are like this FanNy then the world would clearly be a great place without them. Of course that's aside from the fact that you murder young children with impunity and drop chemical weapons on Palestinians before and after you steal their homes and land. Get real you nut job. It is entirely understandable why billions of people feel the same way about the Jewish menace to society and to the world.
If he has done something illegal than go ahead take him to court. It is interesting that you do much worse to other people and the Jewish nation in general but seem to have no issue with this. Do as you preach.

So according to your logic people want to destroy Israel and kill Jews because a random Jew on an insignificant forum makes some comments directed at you which you don't like???
People throughout the world have been killing Jews for thousands of years. Mostly using them as a scapegoat in bad times. It is Catholicism and the Popes who created Western antisemitism using Jews as the scapegoat.

Israel doesn't murder young children, you should ask why Hamas and Fatah bring up their children to want to blow up civilians?? Interesting how you defend this child abuse. But they are trying to kill Jew so makes sense that you would support it.

What Chemical Weapons??

Israel left Gaza kicking out nearly 10,000 Jews and even digging up Jewish graves. Millions$ was spent by Jews to purchase the Greenhouses to give over to the Palestinians. Israel provides the Palestinians with Water and Power often at no expense. The only time in thousands of years when Jews have no lived in Gaza is between 1948-67 when they were ETHNICALLY CLEANSED from the land by the local Arabs civilian population.

WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE THOUSANDS OF JEWS ETHNICALLY CLEANSED FROM THE WEST BANK, GAZA AND JERUSALEM IN THE 1940'S.

WHAT ABOUT THE 1,000,000 JEWS ETHNICALLY CLEANSED FROM JORDAN, SYRIA, EGYPT, IRAN, IRAQ, WITH ALL THEIR POSSESSIONS STOLEN?

WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE HAMAS, FATAH, PLO CHARTERS WHICH CALL TO KILL JEWS AND DESTROY ISRAEL?

WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE FACT THAT THERE ISN'T ONE PART OF PALESTINIAN SOCIETY, NOR ONE PALESTINIAN LEADER WHICH CALLS FOR PEACE IN ARABIC?
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#109086 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ was never a Jew but the Lord of Lords and King of Kings... a gift from the realms of heaven and from the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. He was murdered by Jews and that's the only linkage with Jews and Christ. You, Jews, murdered the Messiah. I 'attack' Jews. No Jews attacked me and left me bleeding to death.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
You seem so delusional, you probably think you are Jesus.

No surprise if Jews attacked you, when you preach such hatred and call for the extermination of the Jewish people, its easy online but in person you obviously suffered the consequences.

Ever heard of Karma?
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109088 Aug 31, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem so delusional, you probably think you are Jesus.
No surprise if Jews attacked you, when you preach such hatred and call for the extermination of the Jewish people, its easy online but in person you obviously suffered the consequences.
Ever heard of Karma?
There you go folks. Another big supporter of Jew violence and Jew hatred.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109089 Aug 31, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
If he has done something illegal than go ahead take him to court. It is interesting that you do much worse to other people and the Jewish nation in general but seem to have no issue with this. Do as you preach.
So according to your logic people want to destroy Israel and kill Jews because a random Jew on an insignificant forum makes some comments directed at you which you don't like???
People throughout the world have been killing Jews for thousands of years. Mostly using them as a scapegoat in bad times. It is Catholicism and the Popes who created Western antisemitism using Jews as the scapegoat.
Israel doesn't murder young children, you should ask why Hamas and Fatah bring up their children to want to blow up civilians?? Interesting how you defend this child abuse. But they are trying to kill Jew so makes sense that you would support it.
What Chemical Weapons??
Israel left Gaza kicking out nearly 10,000 Jews and even digging up Jewish graves. Millions$ was spent by Jews to purchase the Greenhouses to give over to the Palestinians. Israel provides the Palestinians with Water and Power often at no expense. The only time in thousands of years when Jews have no lived in Gaza is between 1948-67 when they were ETHNICALLY CLEANSED from the land by the local Arabs civilian population.
WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE THOUSANDS OF JEWS ETHNICALLY CLEANSED FROM THE WEST BANK, GAZA AND JERUSALEM IN THE 1940'S.
WHAT ABOUT THE 1,000,000 JEWS ETHNICALLY CLEANSED FROM JORDAN, SYRIA, EGYPT, IRAN, IRAQ, WITH ALL THEIR POSSESSIONS STOLEN?
WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE HAMAS, FATAH, PLO CHARTERS WHICH CALL TO KILL JEWS AND DESTROY ISRAEL?
WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE FACT THAT THERE ISN'T ONE PART OF PALESTINIAN SOCIETY, NOR ONE PALESTINIAN LEADER WHICH CALLS FOR PEACE IN ARABIC?
Caps lock does not turn lies into truth.

AS Christ taught us:

"and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." john 8.32
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109090 Aug 31, 2013
I call for expulsion from the land stolen NOT extermination of you Askinazi rats. Just get the fkc out of the land you've stolen!!! and stop murdering Palestinians. Simple enough for you to follow you fkn ?nutjob
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109091 Aug 31, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
If he has done something illegal than go ahead take him to court.
Ah I get it now of course... you are the alias of Ratty and Fanny. Of course!
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109092 Aug 31, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Y
Ever heard of Karma?
What I have heard of... you criminally insane Jew... is violence and criminality of which you fkn jews are expert. To attack someone violently for no reason other than they disagree with you is base evil and criminal. Chosen people? Chosen by Satan yes of course. What you saying here is quite enlightening. Your saying Jews can attack anyone simply because they call for justice for Palestinians. That is simply another one of many reasons why you're so despised the world over.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#109093 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
No Jews attacked me and left me bleating to death.
I figured it wouldn't be long before you pulled out the old lies for sympathy, little man. They're watching you.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#109094 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH!
I get it now of course... you are the alias of Ratty and Fanny. Of course!
Sorry, little man. That's just not the case.

It shouldn't be such a surprise that others consider you to be a rabid fool.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#109095 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
To mock a nut case like me violently for no reason other than they know I'm mentally unstable is hilarious!

Your saying people can laugh at an asshole such as me simply because they call my sister a fat pig?
That is simply another one of many reasons why I'm despised the world over.
How did you know those who 'attacked' you were Jewish, Masons and Anglicans, little racist?

How did you know you were 'abused by Jews' in mental hospital?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#109096 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Caps lock does not turn my lies into truth.

"and my fat sister shall service Greek merchant sailors and the others shall be made for free."
Eddie 8.32
Thanks for another pearl of wisdom, little racist. They're watching.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#109097 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews kill children and create carnage
Jews kill children and create carnage
Jews kill children and create carnage
Jews kill children and create carnage
Another clear illustration of your addled thought process, little man.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#109098 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Caps lock does not turn lies into truth.
AS Christ taught us:
"and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." john 8.32
What did i write that was untrue? Why do you seem unable to answer even the most simple question?

WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE THOUSANDS OF JEWS ETHNICALLY CLEANSED FROM THE WEST BANK, GAZA AND JERUSALEM IN THE 1940'S.

WHAT ABOUT THE 1,000,000 JEWS ETHNICALLY CLEANSED FROM JORDAN, SYRIA, EGYPT, IRAN, IRAQ, WITH ALL THEIR POSSESSIONS STOLEN?

WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE HAMAS, FATAH, PLO CHARTERS WHICH CALL TO KILL JEWS AND DESTROY ISRAEL?

WHY DO YOU IGNORE THE FACT THAT THERE ISN'T ONE PART OF PALESTINIAN SOCIETY, NOR ONE PALESTINIAN LEADER WHICH CALLS FOR PEACE IN ARABIC?

If what i write is a lie prove me wrong by answering even one of my questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min USA Born 599,825
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min Passing thru 6,491
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 864,996
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Great Day of Arma... 612,911
Things Americans Do about Preserving Wildlife i... 25 min lizadeeza 1
Is Obama Really Black? (Jul '09) 31 min I am me 38
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 49 min RiccardoFire 7
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Lbj 2,010
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 2 hr Frannie 44
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 23 hr sangili karuppan 7,502
More from around the web