Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109054 Aug 31, 2013
Whatever wrote:
SO WHAT IF HENRY FORD OR YOU SAY .
MANY SAY FANATIC MUSLIMS ARE THE CAUSE FOR CARNAGE SINCE MUHAMAD TIME 1400 YEARS AGO TILL TODAY. THE FACTS ARE IN THE HISTORY AND TODAY
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24072 ...
ONLY FANATIC MUSLIMS AND NAZI CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT
BLAMING FANATIC MUSLIMS FOR CARNAGE
FANATIC MUSLIM KILL FANATIC MUSLIMS
FANATIC MUSLIMS KILL MUSLIM
FANATIC MUSLIMS KILL COPTIC CHRISTIAN
FANATIC MUSLIMS KILL JEWS
FANATIC MUSLIMS KILL CHRISTIAN
Blaming fanatic Muslims for carnage
Good heavens you really are a strange Jew, Ratty.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." 8.32
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#109055 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Good heavens you really are a strange Jew, Ratty.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." 8.32
SO WHAT IF HENRY FORD OR YOU SAY .
MANY SAY FANATIC MUSLIMS ARE THE CAUSE FOR CARNAGE SINCE MUHAMAD TIME 1400 YEARS AGO TILL TODAY. THE FACTS ARE IN THE HISTORY AND TODAY

YOU ARE QUOTING JESUS THE JEW ? DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT JESUS THE JEW ALSO HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE KILLING OF FANATIC MUSLIMS BY FANATIC MUSLIMS LOL LOL LOL HA HA HA

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#109056 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
To say the Jews have no link to the carnage in Syria is like saying Santa Claus has no link to Jews making money from the Messiah they murdered.
A cancer grows deep within you. It has its origins in your vile bigotry and has spread from your viscera to your brain. Halitosis, flights of fancy and delusions are symptomatic of your illness. You are a Nazi reject; even they loathe you. So they watch, monitor report and record. How lonely you must be knowing that those who actually take note of you are invisible to you.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109057 Aug 31, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>SO WHAT IF HENRY FORD OR YOU SAY .
YOU ARE QUOTING JESUS THE JEW ? DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT JESUS THE JEW ALSO HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE KILLING OF FANATIC MUSLIMS BY FANATIC MUSLIMS LOL LOL LOL HA HA HA
If Christ a Jew we would know about it. He was not therefore a 'Jew'.... he was the gift sent by the Lord God - the Messiah. Jews murdered him; got Pilate to free Barrabus ... the former 'washed hi hands' thus creating the historical fact of deicide by Jews.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109058 Aug 31, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
A cancer grows deep within you. It has its origins in your vile bigotry and has spread from your viscera to your brain. Halitosis, flights of fancy and delusions are symptomatic of your illness. You are a Nazi reject; even they loathe you. So they watch, monitor report and record. How lonely you must be knowing that those who actually take note of you are invisible to you.
A Nazi reject? what's that Ratty? Is that an IDF soldier, a murderer of children put out to seed by the NAzi Terrorist State Israel?Remember Ratty the Lord God and the angels see your evil and your blasphemy:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44
british nose to the left

Ramat Gan, Israel

#109059 Aug 31, 2013
Luis Ferreira wrote:
You crazies... war only produces violence and more war escalation until one side become defeated or one impasse is reached.
All who intervenes louses.
Peace is only reached by dialogue.
++++++++++
wow luis, such wonderful words
you must be living on an island
far away from reality.
I appoint you to go and have a dialogue
with president Asad, or maybe with Iran
or other crazy arab muslim, we shall then see what you make ofit.
these idiots are tirans who only think about their ego.they have a sick perception of reality and look what they do. and you luis want to go and have a dialogue with them...better take your gun with you
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#109060 Aug 31, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
They are still building Museums in Belgium depicting King Leopold as a loved father of his black Congolese children.
Are you sure you got your facts straight.
????.
They had to. All of Leopold black children are now in Belgium and plenty others are coming as well. Same as UK. LOL

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#109061 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
A Nazi reject? what's that Ratty? Is that an IDF soldier, a murderer of children put out to seed by the NAzi Terrorist State Israel?Remember Ratty the Lord God and the angels see your evil and your blasphemy:
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8.44
You are a Nazi outlier. They find you as repugnant as the Catholics do and as the Anglicans, Masons and Jews find you.

Tell us about your dental hygiene. Tell us about your psychiatric history and how diverse groups of people come together to watch, record, conspire and censor your words and hateful deeds.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109062 Aug 31, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Nazi outlier. They find you as repugnant as the Catholics do and as the Anglicans, Masons and Jews find you.
Tell us about your dental hygiene. Tell us about your psychiatric history and how diverse groups of people come together to watch, record, conspire and censor your words and hateful deeds.
Go back to your hovel in the Sewer Ratty. Your co-rats are throwing a party and will throw you some tasty truds fresh from the local MacDonalds. Go Ratty, vermin don't belong here...

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109063 Aug 31, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>They had to. All of Leopold black children are now in Belgium and plenty others are coming as well. Same as UK. LOL
Chickens coming home to roost ..
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109064 Aug 31, 2013
turds

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#109065 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to your hovel in the Sewer Ratty. Your co-rats are throwing a party esh from the local MacDonalds. Go Ratty, vermin don't belong here...
"And ye-haw y'all at the rodeo of truth, and the truth shall make you free." Yurleen 8.32
Look out your window, little racist. They're watching and listening to you.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109066 Aug 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look out your window, little racist. They're watching and listening to you.
"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

I expect the Ratcatcher, Mr Ratslayer, to have apprehended you by nightfall Ratty. Your insolence has been noted verminous rat. See to it you 'below gridline' for the rest of the weekend. The Jews are thieves and killers in Israel and your rat life is a testament to it.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109067 Aug 31, 2013
are

USA

#109070 Aug 31, 2013
FreakBarking wrote:
<quoted text>
You a freaki nerd ... you a Jew ...? is that whay the world hates you? Get a life you fckuin moron
What's the matter? Are you being watched also?

USA

#109071 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
"and Lee shall grout the tile, and the loo shall make you pee." Gus 8.32
st of the weekend. The Jews are thieves and killers in Israel and your rat life is a testament to it.
Are you beginning to understand what's actually taking place, little man?
It's time you should. Peak out your window if you dare.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109072 Aug 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you beginning to understand what's actually taking place, little man?
It's time you should. Peak out your window if you dare.
The satanic content and connection of and to your miserable life is considerable .... but always be aware Ratty, the Lord God, Great Master of Creation is aware of every second, nay every microsecond of all life on earth such is the immensity of his power...

Serpent, you have thousands of racist and blasphemous posts against Christ the Messiah of this world. Be sure, Ratty, every word is known and that the Lord God sees your evil before you even commit the heinous acts, verminous drek,

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John8.32

I have spoken ......

USA

#109073 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>

Serpent, I have thousands of racist and blasphemous posts against Justin Bieber Messiah of this world.
'
Be sure my every turd is strewn and that the watchers see my weevils before '
I even commit my heinous acts on my fat sister, the verminous drek,

'
"and Bob shall know Larry, and Larry shall watch you quake.'
Stavos8.32
I have spewed ......
Thanks for the predictably repetitive blather, little man. However, your mantras won't prevent the watchers, will they?
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109074 Aug 31, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the predictably repetitive blather, little man. However, your mantras won't prevent the watchers, will they?
As I say Serpent and as people here who love the Lord God are aware, your Jew macho angst against Christ is wholly unwarranted and as a result you take great risks abusing the gift sent by the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. This is a warning to you and all anti-christ Jews ... especially those like you who spread hatred (and then shout racism when revealed for what you really are) and who steal homes and who murder children as they sleep in their beds. You offend believers here and the chances are your blasphemy is offensive the the Lord God who gave his son Christ so freely to mankind. Christ and the Lord God see every atom of your blasphemous ugly being... the Jews are well known for their hatred of Christ but you wear it like a badge of honour. Let it be! But I say again Ratty, the Lord God or his angels is/are watching you... a warning from history Ratty..,

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32

Alter these words at your peril Ratty. You have been warned on many many occasions ... as Martin Luther warned hundreds of years ago. The problems in 30s Germany for Jews? Makes you wonder Ratty? But some Jews never learn. We have extremely racist and odious Jews here in Liverpool too. Thankfully decent Jews also reside here.

USA

#109075 Aug 31, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>

"And I shell the cashews in church, and the nuts shall make you healthy.' Ivan 8.32

Alter these words at my doorstep while I'm watched. You have wanked on many many occasions ... as Billy Martin warned hundreds of days ago.

I am extremely racist and odious here in Liverpool too. I fear being closely monitored
The night closes in, little man. Maybe you'll see them walk by your place a few times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min waaasssuuup 773,794
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min New Age Spiritual... 558,933
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min lil whispers 604,773
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 31 min UwarRaceDoMAKEWOR... 4,684
Gay snapchat names 33 min Jace0002 143
IRA fading away, analysts say (Sep '08) 41 min James 16
Nazisí on march in Dresden 46 min yon 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 265,003
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Catcher1 175,528
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Michael the Archa... 441,753
More from around the web