Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108970 Aug 28, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You may speak truth in general but not when it comes to Israel or Jews. Which becomes a problem because you seem to blame Israel or Jews for everything.
The Palestinians have their own government, control their own cities and there were not all the checkpoints until they started blowing themselves up throughout Israel.
Maybe focus on the oppression by their own leaders. not to mention the fact that many Palestinians in the West Bank are better off than 90% of Israeli Jews. Palestinians in Ramallah for example own businesses throughout Jerusalem.
No homes were robbed. You can say the same about Jewish homes being destroyed or robbed. Not sure your point as you have ignored everyone of my questions and have no legal basis for your claims.
The difference between the dead Israeli children and Palestinians children is that the Palestinians INTENTIONALLY and OPENLY target Israeli children, while the IDF do more than any other peoples in history to try to keep civilian casualties low. BTW many of the these Palestinian children died carrying out terrorist acts.
Very well written, grammar and syntax excellent. What a pity is all lies and bullshit.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108971 Aug 28, 2013
its

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#108973 Aug 28, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Being born and bred by a Cult of Evil Doers is what and who u are!
RACIST BIGOTRY AND JEW'S GOYIM HATRED IS WHAT THE TALMUD BOOKS PREACHES AND TEACHES AND U ARE A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF jEWS dEVISH oCCULTIST LAIRS OF LIARS AND DECEIVERS.
Shouting again. You're getting drunk at the local dive, aren't you, genius?
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Brooklyn, NY

#108974 Aug 28, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
That's our point, u are a religious "convert" who are a bunch of hoaxters, who are claiming you and your kind have Biblical bloodline and lineage to Palestinians land, that your thieving Cult brothers and sisters stole by/with lies, terrorism, supreme war crimes and wnsless deception..
so what's the problem of being a convert? I am proud with my Hungarian ROMA heritage and I'm a proud Jewish convert . I am proud that my family joined the children of GOD . And GOD said that I have chosen you from among the nations of the earth . The Jewish
Nation is strong the Jewish people are guided by GOD and that's why Jewish people are excelling in everything they do and I thank Hashem the. Lord every morning that he gave my grandparents the foresight to join the Jewish nation
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#108976 Aug 28, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
`
`
Helloooo!
WE AT MOUNT SINAI ARE SO VERY GRATEFUL THAT OUR PARENTS WERE NOT AND ARE NOT and would not never ever be a tribal jEW jews occultist "converts", whose god is Molech.....
you mean... you at port jeffersh!t... oh wait... your part may be called Mt Shitnai, sybil... you filthy perverted jew hating tyndale POS... and when i say POS i mean all hundred of your stupid personalities you degenerate pious deviant.

Merry Mubarak...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#108977 Aug 28, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
its
PPPPPeete sh!t !
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Brooklyn, NY

#108979 Aug 28, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
`
`
Helloooo!
WE AT MOUNT SINAI ARE SO VERY GRATEFUL THAT OUR PARENTS WERE NOT AND ARE NOT and would not never ever be a tribal jEW jews occultist "converts", whose god is Molech.....
thank the LORD that your a part of the Amelikes and the cursed . We don't want any part of you and your mental denigrated friends , your legacy will go down together with the nazis in the trash bin of fd up cockroaches trash bin diggers of history . Hitlers like you end up in defeat and shame, you are a diseased cancer that is born to perish , the LORD of Abraham protects his children like a mother protects her flock , you are cursed as GOD said
Anonymous

Henderson, TN

#108980 Aug 28, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Being born and bred by a Cult of Evil Doers is what and who u are!
RACIST BIGOTRY AND JEW'S GOYIM HATRED IS WHAT THE TALMUD BOOKS PREACHES AND TEACHES AND U ARE A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF jEWS dEVISH oCCULTIST LAIRS OF LIARS AND DECEIVERS.
America rocks,and Israel does to,Israel is GODS land and his people and America will Always help Israel.You are nothing but a demon,an antichrist jerk.
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108981 Aug 28, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
i'm sorry to inform u....jews' in israel did Supreme evils on top of Evils...
We cannot feel your "convert" (N)Sation's pain, because israeli jews are convicted war crime savages and murderous fugitives from two laws of Justice.
THIS IS THE SUPREME EVIL ALONG WITH YOU IN MOUNT SINAI

Asia Bibi: A Case History
Asia Bibi, a Christian wife and mother in Pakistan, was arrested by police on June 19, 2009, and charged with blasphemy after she engaged in a religious discussion with co-workers. Many of the local women, including Asia, worked on the farm of Muslim landowner Muhammad Idrees. Her family was one of only three Christian families in a village of more than 1,500 families. During their work, many of the Muslim women had pressured Asia to renounce Christianity and accept Islam.
On June 19, 2009 there was an intense discussion among the women about their faith. The Muslim women told Asia about Islam, and, according to VOM sources, Asia responded by telling the Muslim women that Jesus is alive.ďOur Christ sacrificed His life on the cross for our sins...Our Christ is alive.Ē She told them. Upon hearing this response, the Muslim women became angry and began to beat Asia. Then some men took her and locked her in a room. They announced from mosque loudspeakers that she would be punished by having her face blackened and being paraded through the village on a donkey.
Local Christians informed the police, who took Asia into protective custody before the Muslims could carry out their plan. Christians urged the police not to file blasphemy charges, but the police claimed they had to go forward because of pressure from local Muslim leaders.
After a lengthy trial, on Nov. 8, 2010, Asia Bibi was sentenced to death by a judge. The judge also fined Asia $1,190 (U.S.) and told her she had seven days to appeal the decision. Her attorneys filed the appeal promptly, and now wait for the Lahore High Court to rule. If the appeal is rejected, Asia would be the first woman to be lawfully executed under Pakistanís blasphemy laws. She remains in prison, waiting to hear the high courtís ruling.
On Jan. 4, 2011 the governor of Punjab province, where Asia lives, was assassinated by a member of his security team. Though a Muslim, Salmaan Taseer had spoken out repeatedly in favor of a pardon for Asia Bibi and for a reexamination of Pakistanís blasphemy laws. Governor Taseer also met with Asia in prison. On March 2, 2011, Shahbaz Bhatti, the only Christian member of Pakistanís cabinet and another person who had spoken out on behalf of Asia Bibi, was also assassinated for his support of her.
The Voice of the Martyrs has supported Asia Bibi and her family since the time of her arrest. In July, 2011, VOM launched www.CallForMercy.com in an effort to gather 1,000,000 signatures from around the world asking for Asiaís release.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#108985 Aug 28, 2013
Moses kestenbaum ODA wrote:
<quoted text> I have no Jewish lineage my family is ROMA Hungarian , my grandfather converted to judaisim and joined the Jewish faith , I am very proud that I have had the oppurtunity to join the faith of Abraham issac and Jacobb I am very proud that I am lucky today to be assiciated and be part of the descendants who stood at the feet of MT SiNA and heard the lord say , I AM YOUR GOD
Know what who cares a damn about your fantasies ?
loonie
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108986 Aug 29, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>PPPPPeete sh!t !
What the Dicken's ...? Get back to the Sewer Ratty you ugly little verminous shit.

Since: Nov 12

Marrickville, Australia

#108987 Aug 29, 2013
Yes the Jewish pretence has brought mankind,- and the habitat we share with the wonderful Creatures that the Lord God most Powerful takes so much pleasure in,- to the privation of ultimate despair.
Is it so astonishing ?, the treacherous Christians who established Israel in 1948 would be included in the trial of judgement set against the Jew.
Not to me it's not because I recognize the Christians were the Chosen People of God at the time.(the higher you are the further to fall).
They let us down , but there again, if they hadn't done that on behalf of the Jew,-* who were being led into temptation , so Our Just Lord and Master could seal their fate for ever knowing they had been given every chance to turn their evil lives around,-* then the trap would not have been effective.
So they have that excuse , but that was 63 years ago, since I was telling them the bastard State should be closed down.
I actually told them that from the cradle.
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108988 Aug 29, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
You dangerous convert sow. This site is dedicated to Blaming israel for the carnage and showing the international world that jew terrorism will not be tolerated on this site. Millions and millions of people in the past couple of years are becoming more aware of israel's veiled Supreme War crimes that are punishable by death in a Courtroom in Haggee. Right now, Syria is being exploited by Zionism, deceptions and lies. Christian Russian Putin will not tolerate these false flags of deception, thievery and lies. He has put our ZIONIST CONGRESS on notice that there will be World War 3 if we interfere in Syria. Each time, the chemicals were brought up, it was found to be a lie for Zionist israel's devious agenda. Iraq was a lie and millions of iraqis died due to israel and their supporting co-rats. We say dismantle israel and let the religious sects in the middle east work out their own problems because we are bankrupt and cannot afford another war that violates our Founding Fathers Constitution and most importantly violates our Creator's purpose for humankind.
Asia Bibi, a Christian wife and mother in Pakistan, was arrested by police on June 19, 2009, and charged with blasphemy after she engaged in a religious discussion with co-workers. Many of the local women, including Asia, worked on the farm of Muslim landowner Muhammad Idrees. Her family was one of only three Christian families in a village of more than 1,500 families. During their work, many of the Muslim women had pressured Asia to renounce Christianity and accept Islam.
On June 19, 2009 there was an intense discussion among the women about their faith. The Muslim women told Asia about Islam, and, according to VOM sources, Asia responded by telling the Muslim women that Jesus is alive.ďOur Christ sacrificed His life on the cross for our sins...Our Christ is alive.Ē She told them. Upon hearing this response, the Muslim women became angry and began to beat Asia. Then some men took her and locked her in a room. They announced from mosque loudspeakers that she would be punished by having her face blackened and being paraded through the village on a donkey.
Local Christians informed the police, who took Asia into protective custody before the Muslims could carry out their plan. Christians urged the police not to file blasphemy charges, but the police claimed they had to go forward because of pressure from local Muslim leaders.
After a lengthy trial, on Nov. 8, 2010, Asia Bibi was sentenced to death by a judge. The judge also fined Asia $1,190 (U.S.) and told her she had seven days to appeal the decision. Her attorneys filed the appeal promptly, and now wait for the Lahore High Court to rule. If the appeal is rejected, Asia would be the first woman to be lawfully executed under Pakistanís blasphemy laws. She remains in prison, waiting to hear the high courtís ruling.
On Jan. 4, 2011 the governor of Punjab province, where Asia lives, was assassinated by a member of his security team. Though a Muslim, Salmaan Taseer had spoken out repeatedly in favor of a pardon for Asia Bibi and for a reexamination of Pakistanís blasphemy laws. Governor Taseer also met with Asia in prison. On March 2, 2011, Shahbaz Bhatti, the only Christian member of Pakistanís cabinet and another person who had spoken out on behalf of Asia Bibi, was also assassinated for his support of her.
The Voice of the Martyrs has supported Asia Bibi and her family since the time of her arrest. In July, 2011, VOM launched www.CallForMercy.com in an effort to gather 1,000,000 signatures from around the world asking for Asiaís release.
`
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108989 Aug 29, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108990 Aug 29, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
What the Dicken's ...? Get back to the Sewer Ratty you ugly little verminous shit.
`
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#108993 Aug 29, 2013
My mom haz pussie beetles. Yo!

Since: Nov 12

Cobbitty, Australia

#108994 Aug 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>THIS IS THE SUPREME EVIL ALONG WITH YOU IN MOUNT SINAI
On June 19, 2009 there was an intense discussion among the women about their faith. The Muslim women told Asia about Islam, and, according to VOM sources, Asia responded by telling the Muslim women that Jesus is alive.ďOur Christ sacrificed His life on the cross for our sins...Our Christ is alive.Ē She told them. Upon hearing this response, the Muslim women became angry and began to beat Asia. Then some men took her and lockedsia Bibi was sentenced to death by a judge. The judge also fined Asia $1,190 (U.S.) and told her she had seven days to appeal the decision. Her attorneys filed the appeal promptly, and now wait for the Lahore High Court to rule. If the appeal is rejected, Asia would be the first woman to be lawfully executed under Pakistanís blasphemy laws.
`
Your posts are repetitive and long winded
stop blaming Muslims in Pakistan , the reason they are confused is because I was not able to explain to them the need to appreciate the determination of culmination in relation to destiny.
The kingdom of David holds me in the prison of mental deception to protect their institutions , mainly their banks , so do two things rework your communications and quit blaming the Pakistani.

USA

#108995 Aug 29, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
stop blaming Muslims in Pakistan , the reason they are confused is because I was not able to explain to them the need to appreciate the determination of culmination in relation to destiny.
The kingdom of David holds me in the prison of mental deception to protect their institutions , mainly their banks , so do two things rework your communications and quit blaming the Pakistani.
'...holds me in the prison of mental deception '

That exlpains a lot!

USA

#108996 Aug 29, 2013
explains*
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108997 Aug 29, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min guest 541,878
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min thewordofme 738,078
What kind of planes REALLY flew into the twin t... 13 min Doctor REALITY 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Seentheotherside 600,935
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min bacon hater 95,357
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min Dr_Zorderz 258,988
I'm voting for Joe Biden 24 min andet1987 4
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr lili 148
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••