Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108981 Aug 28, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
i'm sorry to inform u....jews' in israel did Supreme evils on top of Evils...
We cannot feel your "convert" (N)Sation's pain, because israeli jews are convicted war crime savages and murderous fugitives from two laws of Justice.
THIS IS THE SUPREME EVIL ALONG WITH YOU IN MOUNT SINAI

Asia Bibi: A Case History
Asia Bibi, a Christian wife and mother in Pakistan, was arrested by police on June 19, 2009, and charged with blasphemy after she engaged in a religious discussion with co-workers. Many of the local women, including Asia, worked on the farm of Muslim landowner Muhammad Idrees. Her family was one of only three Christian families in a village of more than 1,500 families. During their work, many of the Muslim women had pressured Asia to renounce Christianity and accept Islam.
On June 19, 2009 there was an intense discussion among the women about their faith. The Muslim women told Asia about Islam, and, according to VOM sources, Asia responded by telling the Muslim women that Jesus is alive.ďOur Christ sacrificed His life on the cross for our sins...Our Christ is alive.Ē She told them. Upon hearing this response, the Muslim women became angry and began to beat Asia. Then some men took her and locked her in a room. They announced from mosque loudspeakers that she would be punished by having her face blackened and being paraded through the village on a donkey.
Local Christians informed the police, who took Asia into protective custody before the Muslims could carry out their plan. Christians urged the police not to file blasphemy charges, but the police claimed they had to go forward because of pressure from local Muslim leaders.
After a lengthy trial, on Nov. 8, 2010, Asia Bibi was sentenced to death by a judge. The judge also fined Asia $1,190 (U.S.) and told her she had seven days to appeal the decision. Her attorneys filed the appeal promptly, and now wait for the Lahore High Court to rule. If the appeal is rejected, Asia would be the first woman to be lawfully executed under Pakistanís blasphemy laws. She remains in prison, waiting to hear the high courtís ruling.
On Jan. 4, 2011 the governor of Punjab province, where Asia lives, was assassinated by a member of his security team. Though a Muslim, Salmaan Taseer had spoken out repeatedly in favor of a pardon for Asia Bibi and for a reexamination of Pakistanís blasphemy laws. Governor Taseer also met with Asia in prison. On March 2, 2011, Shahbaz Bhatti, the only Christian member of Pakistanís cabinet and another person who had spoken out on behalf of Asia Bibi, was also assassinated for his support of her.
The Voice of the Martyrs has supported Asia Bibi and her family since the time of her arrest. In July, 2011, VOM launched www.CallForMercy.com in an effort to gather 1,000,000 signatures from around the world asking for Asiaís release.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#108985 Aug 28, 2013
Moses kestenbaum ODA wrote:
<quoted text> I have no Jewish lineage my family is ROMA Hungarian , my grandfather converted to judaisim and joined the Jewish faith , I am very proud that I have had the oppurtunity to join the faith of Abraham issac and Jacobb I am very proud that I am lucky today to be assiciated and be part of the descendants who stood at the feet of MT SiNA and heard the lord say , I AM YOUR GOD
Know what who cares a damn about your fantasies ?
loonie
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108986 Aug 29, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>PPPPPeete sh!t !
What the Dicken's ...? Get back to the Sewer Ratty you ugly little verminous shit.

Since: Nov 12

Marrickville, Australia

#108987 Aug 29, 2013
Yes the Jewish pretence has brought mankind,- and the habitat we share with the wonderful Creatures that the Lord God most Powerful takes so much pleasure in,- to the privation of ultimate despair.
Is it so astonishing ?, the treacherous Christians who established Israel in 1948 would be included in the trial of judgement set against the Jew.
Not to me it's not because I recognize the Christians were the Chosen People of God at the time.(the higher you are the further to fall).
They let us down , but there again, if they hadn't done that on behalf of the Jew,-* who were being led into temptation , so Our Just Lord and Master could seal their fate for ever knowing they had been given every chance to turn their evil lives around,-* then the trap would not have been effective.
So they have that excuse , but that was 63 years ago, since I was telling them the bastard State should be closed down.
I actually told them that from the cradle.
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108988 Aug 29, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
You dangerous convert sow. This site is dedicated to Blaming israel for the carnage and showing the international world that jew terrorism will not be tolerated on this site. Millions and millions of people in the past couple of years are becoming more aware of israel's veiled Supreme War crimes that are punishable by death in a Courtroom in Haggee. Right now, Syria is being exploited by Zionism, deceptions and lies. Christian Russian Putin will not tolerate these false flags of deception, thievery and lies. He has put our ZIONIST CONGRESS on notice that there will be World War 3 if we interfere in Syria. Each time, the chemicals were brought up, it was found to be a lie for Zionist israel's devious agenda. Iraq was a lie and millions of iraqis died due to israel and their supporting co-rats. We say dismantle israel and let the religious sects in the middle east work out their own problems because we are bankrupt and cannot afford another war that violates our Founding Fathers Constitution and most importantly violates our Creator's purpose for humankind.
Asia Bibi, a Christian wife and mother in Pakistan, was arrested by police on June 19, 2009, and charged with blasphemy after she engaged in a religious discussion with co-workers. Many of the local women, including Asia, worked on the farm of Muslim landowner Muhammad Idrees. Her family was one of only three Christian families in a village of more than 1,500 families. During their work, many of the Muslim women had pressured Asia to renounce Christianity and accept Islam.
On June 19, 2009 there was an intense discussion among the women about their faith. The Muslim women told Asia about Islam, and, according to VOM sources, Asia responded by telling the Muslim women that Jesus is alive.ďOur Christ sacrificed His life on the cross for our sins...Our Christ is alive.Ē She told them. Upon hearing this response, the Muslim women became angry and began to beat Asia. Then some men took her and locked her in a room. They announced from mosque loudspeakers that she would be punished by having her face blackened and being paraded through the village on a donkey.
Local Christians informed the police, who took Asia into protective custody before the Muslims could carry out their plan. Christians urged the police not to file blasphemy charges, but the police claimed they had to go forward because of pressure from local Muslim leaders.
After a lengthy trial, on Nov. 8, 2010, Asia Bibi was sentenced to death by a judge. The judge also fined Asia $1,190 (U.S.) and told her she had seven days to appeal the decision. Her attorneys filed the appeal promptly, and now wait for the Lahore High Court to rule. If the appeal is rejected, Asia would be the first woman to be lawfully executed under Pakistanís blasphemy laws. She remains in prison, waiting to hear the high courtís ruling.
On Jan. 4, 2011 the governor of Punjab province, where Asia lives, was assassinated by a member of his security team. Though a Muslim, Salmaan Taseer had spoken out repeatedly in favor of a pardon for Asia Bibi and for a reexamination of Pakistanís blasphemy laws. Governor Taseer also met with Asia in prison. On March 2, 2011, Shahbaz Bhatti, the only Christian member of Pakistanís cabinet and another person who had spoken out on behalf of Asia Bibi, was also assassinated for his support of her.
The Voice of the Martyrs has supported Asia Bibi and her family since the time of her arrest. In July, 2011, VOM launched www.CallForMercy.com in an effort to gather 1,000,000 signatures from around the world asking for Asiaís release.
`
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108989 Aug 29, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108990 Aug 29, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
What the Dicken's ...? Get back to the Sewer Ratty you ugly little verminous shit.
`
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#108993 Aug 29, 2013
My mom haz pussie beetles. Yo!

Cobbitty, Australia

#108994 Aug 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>THIS IS THE SUPREME EVIL ALONG WITH YOU IN MOUNT SINAI
On June 19, 2009 there was an intense discussion among the women about their faith. The Muslim women told Asia about Islam, and, according to VOM sources, Asia responded by telling the Muslim women that Jesus is alive.ďOur Christ sacrificed His life on the cross for our sins...Our Christ is alive.Ē She told them. Upon hearing this response, the Muslim women became angry and began to beat Asia. Then some men took her and lockedsia Bibi was sentenced to death by a judge. The judge also fined Asia $1,190 (U.S.) and told her she had seven days to appeal the decision. Her attorneys filed the appeal promptly, and now wait for the Lahore High Court to rule. If the appeal is rejected, Asia would be the first woman to be lawfully executed under Pakistanís blasphemy laws.
`
Your posts are repetitive and long winded
stop blaming Muslims in Pakistan , the reason they are confused is because I was not able to explain to them the need to appreciate the determination of culmination in relation to destiny.
The kingdom of David holds me in the prison of mental deception to protect their institutions , mainly their banks , so do two things rework your communications and quit blaming the Pakistani.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#108995 Aug 29, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
stop blaming Muslims in Pakistan , the reason they are confused is because I was not able to explain to them the need to appreciate the determination of culmination in relation to destiny.
The kingdom of David holds me in the prison of mental deception to protect their institutions , mainly their banks , so do two things rework your communications and quit blaming the Pakistani.
'...holds me in the prison of mental deception '

That exlpains a lot!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#108996 Aug 29, 2013
explains*
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108997 Aug 29, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>

`

Cobbitty, Australia

#108998 Aug 29, 2013
Moses kestenbaum ODA wrote:
<quoted text> I have no Jewish lineage my family is ROMA Hungarian , my grandfather converted to judaisim and joined the Jewish faith , I am very proud that I have had the oppurtunity to join the faith of Abraham issac and Jacobb I am very proud that I am lucky today to be assiciated and be part of the descendants who stood at the feet of MT SiNA and heard the lord say , I AM YOUR GOD
Modes kestenbaum ODA the Israelites were only appreciated by God through their Priests , no one else had any jurisdiction to worship in the name of (p) Jacob (Israel).

Of course Religion is subject to change
(metamorphism) but that is the job of the Prophet and not the apostate thief.
The Samaritans still have the genetic link to the High Priest Aaron and his son Eleazar.
If you believe the age of Prophets ended with (p)Nehemiah , with no explanation or prophecy to depict it ,then you are hopeless.
Adverse to that if you want to believe the Great Prophet Moses was the only Prophet , then you should join the
Keepers of the Faith , Samaritans .
In Jordan.
The Talmudists are evil since they re-established Israel without Divine Redemption.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#108999 Aug 30, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Modes kestenbaum ODA the Israelites were only appreciated by God through their Priests , no one else had any jurisdiction to worship in the name of (p) Jacob (Israel).
Of course Religion is subject to change
(metamorphism) but that is the job of the Prophet and not the apostate thief.
The Samaritans still have the genetic link to the High Priest Aaron and his son Eleazar.
If you believe the age of Prophets ended with (p)Nehemiah , with no explanation or prophecy to depict it ,then you are hopeless.
Adverse to that if you want to believe the Great Prophet Moses was the only Prophet , then you should join the
Keepers of the Faith , Samaritans .
In Jordan.
The Talmudists are evil since they re-established Israel without Divine Redemption.
time to say the psalms , even in the valley of death I do NOT fear because YOU are with me. The world watches how humans are being gassed and nothing moves , it's now 68 years since the gassing of six million Jews and nothing has changed . The UN is a worthless situation , Russia , china are on the security council , that's like saying GET THE THEIF TO WATCH THE STORE, this Assad dictator butcher has said all along that he is ready to murder one million Syrians , AND THE WORLD IS SILENT sound asleep
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109000 Aug 30, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
<quoted text> time to say the psalms , even in the valley of death I do NOT fear because YOU are with me. The world watches how humans are being gassed and nothing moves , it's now 68 years since the gassing of six million Jews and nothing has changed . The UN is a worthless situation , Russia , china are on the security council , that's like saying GET THE THEIF TO WATCH THE STORE, this Assad dictator butcher has said all along that he is ready to murder one million Syrians , AND THE WORLD IS SILENT sound asleep
Oh yeah and .... remember a few years ago the Jews dropped white phosphorus on children and innocents in general in GAza ?? lest we forget
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#109001 Aug 30, 2013
`
Calypso17

Hempstead, NY

#109002 Aug 30, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah and .... remember a few years ago the Jews dropped white phosphorus on children and innocents in general in GAza ?? lest we forget
Your hatred has blinded you to reality.

Has the British Empire harmed anyone in history?

100,000 dead in Syria. Hundreds of children's bodies piled high after nerve gas attack near Damascus leaves up to 1,300 dead

Activists claim 1,300 killed in government rocket strike on residential area
If true, it would represent the worst known use of chemical weapons since Saddam Hussein gassed thousands of Kurds in the town of Halabja in 1988
Chemical warheads hit suburbs of Ain Tarma, Zamalka and Jobar
They hit just before dawn as families lay sleeping
A UN team is in Syria to probe chemical weapons use by President Assad
Many countries have called for an immediate investigation
French Foreign Minister has called the attack an 'unprecedented atrocity'
William Hague said hopes attack will 'wake up some' who support Assad
Claims come as refugees flood into Iraqi Kurdistan

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23986...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#109003 Aug 30, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
350 tomhawk missiles will decimate whats left of the syrian army, a few more rounds of B52 will knock out the chemical weapon storage houses, a special elite unit will swoope down and capture this miserable bitch Assad
They said the same in Iraq and Afghanistan and look what happened to the big heroes in the sky. They had to run, tail between their legs eventually. Do you really think that the Syrian Army is on parade waiting to be slaughtered? When you have launched your 350 tomahawks, there will be a shortage of tomahawks as in Iraq and the Ruskies will give some aa missiles for those bombers...I do not think you are dealing with sitting ducks...Let see what happen next...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#109004 Aug 30, 2013
Calypso17 wrote:
<quoted text>
100,000 dead in Syria. Hundreds of children's bodies piled high after nerve gas attack near Damascus leaves up to 1,300 dead
If true, it would represent the worst known use of chemical weapons since Saddam Hussein gassed thousands of Kurds in the town of Halabja in 1988
Has the British Empire harmed any one...Well! let us see. Some 29 millions starved to death in India in the 19th Century while all the food was being shipped out. Same with some 5 million Irish. 50 000 women and children black and white killed in the concentration camps after mass burning and killing of their farms and cattle. Wars all over the world where people were killed for the glory of the empire. The so-called Mau Mau rebellion were some 20 000 Kenyan were killed and 200 000 in concentration camps where the speciality was crushing the balls of the inmates...I coud look for some more nice stories of the Empire..
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#109006 Aug 30, 2013
Calypso17 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rebels Al Qaeda dropped those chemicals weapons to bring outside help against Assad ... all supported by their 'war on terror' enemies the USA. This thread is about Israel's carnage. ALl smoke and mirror with truth being the first victim of war ..even civil war.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hidingfromyou 774,125
INDESIT MASLAK ) Servis 299 I5 34 indesit Servi... 6 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min preteen girl 604,843
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Lyndi 175,563
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Charlie Sheen 265,024
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min USA Born 559,063
EMIRGAN indesit Beyaz Esya 299 I5 34 Servisi is... 41 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Barnsweb 441,758
More from around the web