Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
95,221 - 95,240 of 118,007 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
GnA

Sydney, Australia

#108943 Aug 27, 2013
Peter like I said a long time ago. God will look after his Special Posession "Israel" no matter what anyone say's.

You along with those who are against Israel will never be able to bring down the Jewish State. Yes im talking about every Muslim nation from the strongest to the weakest.

Even if you gathered all the enemies of Israel To attack them you will never succeed. Because The Lord our God directs their path. When he wants to punish them he will so that they never ever ever forget the Almighty One and Only True Living God the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob The God of Israel.

So you keep hating and curse the Jewish Nation cause I see no Blessings in a man full of Hate. That is how you know you have an antichrist spirit. Satan has a goal to remove the Jewish Nation so that it exist no more. You and Satan have the same mindset. He use's the Quran to teach this. He raised up hitler yet failed. Satan will have one last try. But will fail!!

Dont get caught Peter dont dig your grave really deep get out of it while you still can.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#108944 Aug 27, 2013
350 tomhawk missiles will decimate whats left of the syrian army, a few more rounds of B52 will knock out the chemical weapon storage houses, a special elite unit will swoope down and capture this miserable bitch Assad
agit prop

United States

#108945 Aug 27, 2013
Oh, wow. Could this really be?

How disgusting.

Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...
agit prop

United States

#108946 Aug 27, 2013
Wow! Even some Israelis think it's disgusting:

But Alon Liel, the doveish former director-general of the Israeli foreign ministry, criticised the plan as “quite disgusting”.“University students should be educated to think freely. When you buy the mind of a student, he becomes a puppet of the Israeli government grant,” he said.“You can give a grant to do social work or teach but not to do propaganda on controversial issues for the government.”
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108947 Aug 28, 2013
GnA wrote:
Peter like I said a long time ago. God will look after his Special Posession "Israel" no matter what anyone say's.
You along with those who are against Israel will never be able to bring down the Jewish State. Yes im talking about every Muslim nation from the strongest to the weakest.
Even if you gathered all the enemies of Israel To attack them you will never succeed. Because The Lord our God directs their path. When he wants to punish them he will so that they never ever ever forget the Almighty One and Only True Living God the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob The God of Israel.
So you keep hating and curse the Jewish Nation cause I see no Blessings in a man full of Hate. That is how you know you have an antichrist spirit. Satan has a goal to remove the Jewish Nation so that it exist no more. You and Satan have the same mindset. He use's the Quran to teach this. He raised up hitler yet failed. Satan will have one last try. But will fail!!
Dont get caught Peter dont dig your grave really deep get out of it while you still can.
You threatening me jerkoff? That's three Jews in the last three days making threats over the internet because a poster disagrees with Jew Zionist racist bullshit. Israel is a terrorist and racist state that needs to be dismantled and Jews sent out of the homes and land they've stolen. Simple actually.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#108949 Aug 28, 2013
PPPeterPPPeckerFace wrote:
<quoted text>
You threatening me to jerkoff? That's three Jews in the last three days making threats over the internet because a poster disagrees with Jew Zionist racist bullshit. Simplistic actually.
Had any of your accounts deleted lately, little racist?
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108950 Aug 28, 2013
agit prop wrote:
Wow! Even some Israelis think it's disgusting:
But Alon Liel, the doveish former director-general of the Israeli foreign ministry, criticised the plan as “quite disgusting”.“University students should be educated to think freely. When you buy the mind of a student, he becomes a puppet of the Israeli government grant,” he said.“You can give a grant to do social work or teach but not to do propaganda on controversial issues for the government.”
Part of the satanic agenda is to lie through 'education' including denying the truth of Christ:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32

Good chapter
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

#108951 Aug 28, 2013
And the god of israel said, those who bless them will be blessed and those who curse them will be cursed , the lone state israel is their by the grace of god and will survive and thrive as god said Amen praise The Lord halayluyah
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108953 Aug 28, 2013
Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
And the god of israel said, those who bless them will be blessed and those who curse them will be cursed , the lone state israel is their by the grace of god and will survive and thrive as god said Amen praise The Lord halayluyah
The AskaNazi Jew is a liar and a thief very often. Does the Lord God bless liars and thieves?? I doubt it. I am not 100% certain because no one knows the the Lord God, Great Master of Creation or has seen his face, but I doubt it very much. Israel is a spiritual as much as a solid place on earth. The solid place has been severely corrupted with theft and murderers of children in particular.'Harm one of these little ones and it would be better if a millstone was hung on your neck and you were thrown into the sea.' Netanyahu look out for the sharks.
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108954 Aug 28, 2013
Asia Bibi: A Case History
Asia Bibi, a Christian wife and mother in Pakistan, was arrested by police on June 19, 2009, and charged with blasphemy after she engaged in a religious discussion with co-workers. Many of the local women, including Asia, worked on the farm of Muslim landowner Muhammad Idrees. Her family was one of only three Christian families in a village of more than 1,500 families. During their work, many of the Muslim women had pressured Asia to renounce Christianity and accept Islam.
On June 19, 2009 there was an intense discussion among the women about their faith. The Muslim women told Asia about Islam, and, according to VOM sources, Asia responded by telling the Muslim women that Jesus is alive.“Our Christ sacrificed His life on the cross for our sins...Our Christ is alive.” She told them. Upon hearing this response, the Muslim women became angry and began to beat Asia. Then some men took her and locked her in a room. They announced from mosque loudspeakers that she would be punished by having her face blackened and being paraded through the village on a donkey.
Local Christians informed the police, who took Asia into protective custody before the Muslims could carry out their plan. Christians urged the police not to file blasphemy charges, but the police claimed they had to go forward because of pressure from local Muslim leaders.
After a lengthy trial, on Nov. 8, 2010, Asia Bibi was sentenced to death by a judge. The judge also fined Asia $1,190 (U.S.) and told her she had seven days to appeal the decision. Her attorneys filed the appeal promptly, and now wait for the Lahore High Court to rule. If the appeal is rejected, Asia would be the first woman to be lawfully executed under Pakistan’s blasphemy laws. She remains in prison, waiting to hear the high court’s ruling.
On Jan. 4, 2011 the governor of Punjab province, where Asia lives, was assassinated by a member of his security team. Though a Muslim, Salmaan Taseer had spoken out repeatedly in favor of a pardon for Asia Bibi and for a reexamination of Pakistan’s blasphemy laws. Governor Taseer also met with Asia in prison. On March 2, 2011, Shahbaz Bhatti, the only Christian member of Pakistan’s cabinet and another person who had spoken out on behalf of Asia Bibi, was also assassinated for his support of her.
The Voice of the Martyrs has supported Asia Bibi and her family since the time of her arrest. In July, 2011, VOM launched www.CallForMercy.com in an effort to gather 1,000,000 signatures from around the world asking for Asia’s release.

USA

#108955 Aug 28, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of the satanic agenda is to lie through 'education' including denying the truth of Christ:
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Good chapter
Leave to a marginally learned little racist to enviously deride education.
Moses kestenbaum ODA

New Britain, CT

#108958 Aug 28, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
`
U and your kind are being cursed by your own blasphmous posting comments. Why would you think and post that u and your jew kind have any sort oh lineage or bloosline to 12 tribes and House of Israel, when u don't!
U and your kind are lying to yourselbes, your famlies, the World and the God of Abramham and Moses.
To prove our point, please show this Historical Site where in the Bible's Scriptures that it states Abramham or Moses were Jews, just like u and your Talmudic kind. U cannot!
U dont get it, you and yout kind are,... more simply put, a Cult's of nonodies and nothing, who in reality are a bunch of religious mutated "convert" without any bloodline or lineage to either the 12 tribes or the House of Israel.
When we at Sinai go to Williamburg, we laugh at u and your kind for thinking they are God's chosen "converts'...What a joke the Devil's has played on u and your kind!
I have no Jewish lineage my family is ROMA Hungarian , my grandfather converted to judaisim and joined the Jewish faith , I am very proud that I have had the oppurtunity to join the faith of Abraham issac and Jacobb I am very proud that I am lucky today to be assiciated and be part of the descendants who stood at the feet of MT SiNA and heard the lord say , I AM YOUR GOD
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#108960 Aug 28, 2013
The Wall Street Journal has confirmed what many suspected, that the West’s so-called “evidence” of the latest alleged “chemical attacks” in Syria, pinned on the Syrian government are fabrications spun up from the West’s own dubious intelligence agencies.

The Wall Street Journal reveals that the US is citing claims from Israel’s Mossad intelligence agency fed to the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), a repeat of the fabrications that led up to the Iraq War, the Libyan War, and have been used now for 3 years to justify continued support of extremists operating within and along Syria’s borders.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#108961 Aug 28, 2013
A grim “urgent action memorandum” issued today from the office of President Putin to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation has ordered a “massive military strike” against Saudi Arabia in the event that the West attacks Syria.

“According to Kremlin sources familiar with this extraordinary “war order,” Putin became “enraged” after his early August meeting with Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan who warned that if Russia did not accept the defeat of Syria, Saudi Arabia would unleash Chechen terrorists under their control to cause mass death and chaos during the Winter Olympics scheduled to be held 7-23 February 2014 in Sochi, Russia,” EU Times reported.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108962 Aug 28, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
`
U and your kind are being cursed by your own blasphmous posting comments. Why would you think and post that u and your jew kind have any sort oh lineage or bloosline to 12 tribes and House of Israel, when u don't!
U and your kind are lying to yourselbes, your famlies, the World and the God of Abramham and Moses.
To prove our point, please show this Historical Site where in the Bible's Scriptures that it states Abramham or Moses were Jews, just like u and your Talmudic kind. U cannot!
U dont get it, you and yout kind are,... more simply put, a Cult's of nonodies and nothing, who in reality are a bunch of religious mutated "convert" without any bloodline or lineage to either the 12 tribes or the House of Israel.
When we at Sinai go to Williamburg, we laugh at u and your kind for thinking they are God's chosen "converts'...What a joke the Devil's has played on u and your kind!
The god of this world, Satan are where these dreks hail from, my friend. They act, speak and live for the evil this world offers: of the synagogue of Satan

USA

#108963 Aug 28, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
The god of this world, Satan and I are where the dreks hail from, my fiend.

We act, speak and live for the evil this world offers: of the synagogue of Satan
More profundity from the often deleted little racist.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108964 Aug 28, 2013
Woody wrote:
A grim “urgent action memorandum” issued today from the office of President Putin to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation has ordered a “massive military strike” against Saudi Arabia in the event that the West attacks Syria.
“According to Kremlin sources familiar with this extraordinary “war order,” Putin became “enraged” after his early August meeting with Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan who warned that if Russia did not accept the defeat of Syria, Saudi Arabia would unleash Chechen terrorists under their control to cause mass death and chaos during the Winter Olympics scheduled to be held 7-23 February 2014 in Sochi, Russia,” EU Times reported.
It's good to know Putin doesn't suffer Zionists gladly. It's also great to see him slapping down the demon Netanyahu ... who the UN seems to forget about when it comes to crimes against humanity ...
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108965 Aug 28, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
The god of this world, Satan are where these dreks hail from, my friend. They act, speak and live for the evil this world offers: of the synagogue of Satan
The god of this world IS where these dreks hail from, my friend. They act, speak and live for the evil this world offers: and they're of the synagogue of Satan ... of the same Jewish satanic lineage of the very murderers of the Messiah, Christ.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#108966 Aug 28, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to know Putin doesn't suffer Zionists gladly. It's also great to see him slapping down the demon Netanyahu ... who the UN seems to forget about when it comes to crimes against humanity ...
As usual you speak in generalities unable to give examples or backup anything you say against Israel or the Jews.

Still waiting for a legal document giving the Palestinians a right to the land?
Any Palestinian leader who doesn't call for the destruction of Israel no matter what in Arabic?
Any part of Palestinian society which calls for peace in Arabic?
and so on.

The UN is so bias against Israel the HRC was disbanded. Then it was recreated with one of its subject matter for each meeting being Israel. Not sure how anyone can deny this reality and double standard against Israel.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108967 Aug 28, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you speak in generalities unable to give examples or backup anything you say against Israel or the Jews.
Still waiting for a legal document giving the Palestinians a right to the land?
Any Palestinian leader who doesn't call for the destruction of Israel no matter what in Arabic?
Any part of Palestinian society which calls for peace in Arabic?
and so on.
The UN is so bias against Israel the HRC was disbanded. Then it was recreated with one of its subject matter for each meeting being Israel. Not sure how anyone can deny this reality and double standard against Israel.
I speak truth in general. Let freedom ring! The civil rights of Palestinians are of paramount importance today. Their homes have in many instances been destroyed or robbed by Jews. Justice is required for the Palestinians ... no more killing of children by Jews!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Catcher1 733,219
Good bye Michael Sam 13 min WasteWater 9
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min Serah 600,014
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min June VanDerMark 539,185
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 29 min WasteWater 4,343
someone is so happy Michael Sams is released 31 min andet1987 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min WasteWater 258,078
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Patrick 226,389
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••