Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#108955 Aug 28, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of the satanic agenda is to lie through 'education' including denying the truth of Christ:
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Good chapter
Leave to a marginally learned little racist to enviously deride education.
Moses kestenbaum ODA

New Britain, CT

#108958 Aug 28, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
`
U and your kind are being cursed by your own blasphmous posting comments. Why would you think and post that u and your jew kind have any sort oh lineage or bloosline to 12 tribes and House of Israel, when u don't!
U and your kind are lying to yourselbes, your famlies, the World and the God of Abramham and Moses.
To prove our point, please show this Historical Site where in the Bible's Scriptures that it states Abramham or Moses were Jews, just like u and your Talmudic kind. U cannot!
U dont get it, you and yout kind are,... more simply put, a Cult's of nonodies and nothing, who in reality are a bunch of religious mutated "convert" without any bloodline or lineage to either the 12 tribes or the House of Israel.
When we at Sinai go to Williamburg, we laugh at u and your kind for thinking they are God's chosen "converts'...What a joke the Devil's has played on u and your kind!
I have no Jewish lineage my family is ROMA Hungarian , my grandfather converted to judaisim and joined the Jewish faith , I am very proud that I have had the oppurtunity to join the faith of Abraham issac and Jacobb I am very proud that I am lucky today to be assiciated and be part of the descendants who stood at the feet of MT SiNA and heard the lord say , I AM YOUR GOD
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#108960 Aug 28, 2013
The Wall Street Journal has confirmed what many suspected, that the West’s so-called “evidence” of the latest alleged “chemical attacks” in Syria, pinned on the Syrian government are fabrications spun up from the West’s own dubious intelligence agencies.

The Wall Street Journal reveals that the US is citing claims from Israel’s Mossad intelligence agency fed to the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), a repeat of the fabrications that led up to the Iraq War, the Libyan War, and have been used now for 3 years to justify continued support of extremists operating within and along Syria’s borders.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#108961 Aug 28, 2013
A grim “urgent action memorandum” issued today from the office of President Putin to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation has ordered a “massive military strike” against Saudi Arabia in the event that the West attacks Syria.

“According to Kremlin sources familiar with this extraordinary “war order,” Putin became “enraged” after his early August meeting with Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan who warned that if Russia did not accept the defeat of Syria, Saudi Arabia would unleash Chechen terrorists under their control to cause mass death and chaos during the Winter Olympics scheduled to be held 7-23 February 2014 in Sochi, Russia,” EU Times reported.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108962 Aug 28, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
`
`
U and your kind are being cursed by your own blasphmous posting comments. Why would you think and post that u and your jew kind have any sort oh lineage or bloosline to 12 tribes and House of Israel, when u don't!
U and your kind are lying to yourselbes, your famlies, the World and the God of Abramham and Moses.
To prove our point, please show this Historical Site where in the Bible's Scriptures that it states Abramham or Moses were Jews, just like u and your Talmudic kind. U cannot!
U dont get it, you and yout kind are,... more simply put, a Cult's of nonodies and nothing, who in reality are a bunch of religious mutated "convert" without any bloodline or lineage to either the 12 tribes or the House of Israel.
When we at Sinai go to Williamburg, we laugh at u and your kind for thinking they are God's chosen "converts'...What a joke the Devil's has played on u and your kind!
The god of this world, Satan are where these dreks hail from, my friend. They act, speak and live for the evil this world offers: of the synagogue of Satan

USA

#108963 Aug 28, 2013
PPPeterPPPecker wrote:
<quoted text>
The god of this world, Satan and I are where the dreks hail from, my fiend.

We act, speak and live for the evil this world offers: of the synagogue of Satan
More profundity from the often deleted little racist.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108964 Aug 28, 2013
Woody wrote:
A grim “urgent action memorandum” issued today from the office of President Putin to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation has ordered a “massive military strike” against Saudi Arabia in the event that the West attacks Syria.
“According to Kremlin sources familiar with this extraordinary “war order,” Putin became “enraged” after his early August meeting with Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan who warned that if Russia did not accept the defeat of Syria, Saudi Arabia would unleash Chechen terrorists under their control to cause mass death and chaos during the Winter Olympics scheduled to be held 7-23 February 2014 in Sochi, Russia,” EU Times reported.
It's good to know Putin doesn't suffer Zionists gladly. It's also great to see him slapping down the demon Netanyahu ... who the UN seems to forget about when it comes to crimes against humanity ...
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108965 Aug 28, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
The god of this world, Satan are where these dreks hail from, my friend. They act, speak and live for the evil this world offers: of the synagogue of Satan
The god of this world IS where these dreks hail from, my friend. They act, speak and live for the evil this world offers: and they're of the synagogue of Satan ... of the same Jewish satanic lineage of the very murderers of the Messiah, Christ.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#108966 Aug 28, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to know Putin doesn't suffer Zionists gladly. It's also great to see him slapping down the demon Netanyahu ... who the UN seems to forget about when it comes to crimes against humanity ...
As usual you speak in generalities unable to give examples or backup anything you say against Israel or the Jews.

Still waiting for a legal document giving the Palestinians a right to the land?
Any Palestinian leader who doesn't call for the destruction of Israel no matter what in Arabic?
Any part of Palestinian society which calls for peace in Arabic?
and so on.

The UN is so bias against Israel the HRC was disbanded. Then it was recreated with one of its subject matter for each meeting being Israel. Not sure how anyone can deny this reality and double standard against Israel.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108967 Aug 28, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you speak in generalities unable to give examples or backup anything you say against Israel or the Jews.
Still waiting for a legal document giving the Palestinians a right to the land?
Any Palestinian leader who doesn't call for the destruction of Israel no matter what in Arabic?
Any part of Palestinian society which calls for peace in Arabic?
and so on.
The UN is so bias against Israel the HRC was disbanded. Then it was recreated with one of its subject matter for each meeting being Israel. Not sure how anyone can deny this reality and double standard against Israel.
I speak truth in general. Let freedom ring! The civil rights of Palestinians are of paramount importance today. Their homes have in many instances been destroyed or robbed by Jews. Justice is required for the Palestinians ... no more killing of children by Jews!
Anonymous

United States

#108968 Aug 28, 2013
I'm American born and bred,And we will support Israel till God comes again.And i do believe with all my heart if they strike Israel ,God will have his vengeance.If this does come down to WW3 they can kiss there butt off this planet.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#108969 Aug 28, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
I speak truth in general. Let freedom ring! The civil rights of Palestinians are of paramount importance today. Their homes have in many instances been destroyed or robbed by Jews. Justice is required for the Palestinians ... no more killing of children by Jews!
You may speak truth in general but not when it comes to Israel or Jews. Which becomes a problem because you seem to blame Israel or Jews for everything.

The Palestinians have their own government, control their own cities and there were not all the checkpoints until they started blowing themselves up throughout Israel.
Maybe focus on the oppression by their own leaders. not to mention the fact that many Palestinians in the West Bank are better off than 90% of Israeli Jews. Palestinians in Ramallah for example own businesses throughout Jerusalem.

No homes were robbed. You can say the same about Jewish homes being destroyed or robbed. Not sure your point as you have ignored everyone of my questions and have no legal basis for your claims.

The difference between the dead Israeli children and Palestinians children is that the Palestinians INTENTIONALLY and OPENLY target Israeli children, while the IDF do more than any other peoples in history to try to keep civilian casualties low. BTW many of the these Palestinian children died carrying out terrorist acts.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108970 Aug 28, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You may speak truth in general but not when it comes to Israel or Jews. Which becomes a problem because you seem to blame Israel or Jews for everything.
The Palestinians have their own government, control their own cities and there were not all the checkpoints until they started blowing themselves up throughout Israel.
Maybe focus on the oppression by their own leaders. not to mention the fact that many Palestinians in the West Bank are better off than 90% of Israeli Jews. Palestinians in Ramallah for example own businesses throughout Jerusalem.
No homes were robbed. You can say the same about Jewish homes being destroyed or robbed. Not sure your point as you have ignored everyone of my questions and have no legal basis for your claims.
The difference between the dead Israeli children and Palestinians children is that the Palestinians INTENTIONALLY and OPENLY target Israeli children, while the IDF do more than any other peoples in history to try to keep civilian casualties low. BTW many of the these Palestinian children died carrying out terrorist acts.
Very well written, grammar and syntax excellent. What a pity is all lies and bullshit.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108971 Aug 28, 2013
its

USA

#108973 Aug 28, 2013
Gross Whore wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Being born and bred by a Cult of Evil Doers is what and who u are!
RACIST BIGOTRY AND JEW'S GOYIM HATRED IS WHAT THE TALMUD BOOKS PREACHES AND TEACHES AND U ARE A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF jEWS dEVISH oCCULTIST LAIRS OF LIARS AND DECEIVERS.
Shouting again. You're getting drunk at the local dive, aren't you, genius?
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Brooklyn, NY

#108974 Aug 28, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
That's our point, u are a religious "convert" who are a bunch of hoaxters, who are claiming you and your kind have Biblical bloodline and lineage to Palestinians land, that your thieving Cult brothers and sisters stole by/with lies, terrorism, supreme war crimes and wnsless deception..
so what's the problem of being a convert? I am proud with my Hungarian ROMA heritage and I'm a proud Jewish convert . I am proud that my family joined the children of GOD . And GOD said that I have chosen you from among the nations of the earth . The Jewish
Nation is strong the Jewish people are guided by GOD and that's why Jewish people are excelling in everything they do and I thank Hashem the. Lord every morning that he gave my grandparents the foresight to join the Jewish nation
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#108976 Aug 28, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
`
`
Helloooo!
WE AT MOUNT SINAI ARE SO VERY GRATEFUL THAT OUR PARENTS WERE NOT AND ARE NOT and would not never ever be a tribal jEW jews occultist "converts", whose god is Molech.....
you mean... you at port jeffersh!t... oh wait... your part may be called Mt Shitnai, sybil... you filthy perverted jew hating tyndale POS... and when i say POS i mean all hundred of your stupid personalities you degenerate pious deviant.

Merry Mubarak...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#108977 Aug 28, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
its
PPPPPeete sh!t !
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Brooklyn, NY

#108979 Aug 28, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
`
`
Helloooo!
WE AT MOUNT SINAI ARE SO VERY GRATEFUL THAT OUR PARENTS WERE NOT AND ARE NOT and would not never ever be a tribal jEW jews occultist "converts", whose god is Molech.....
thank the LORD that your a part of the Amelikes and the cursed . We don't want any part of you and your mental denigrated friends , your legacy will go down together with the nazis in the trash bin of fd up cockroaches trash bin diggers of history . Hitlers like you end up in defeat and shame, you are a diseased cancer that is born to perish , the LORD of Abraham protects his children like a mother protects her flock , you are cursed as GOD said
Anonymous

Henderson, TN

#108980 Aug 28, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Being born and bred by a Cult of Evil Doers is what and who u are!
RACIST BIGOTRY AND JEW'S GOYIM HATRED IS WHAT THE TALMUD BOOKS PREACHES AND TEACHES AND U ARE A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF jEWS dEVISH oCCULTIST LAIRS OF LIARS AND DECEIVERS.
America rocks,and Israel does to,Israel is GODS land and his people and America will Always help Israel.You are nothing but a demon,an antichrist jerk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min dirty white boy- 605,299
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 777,714
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min how g 265,399
Designer sarees Online 30 min Priya 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min how g 560,316
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 57 min andet1987 5,150
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr andet1987 47
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 hr hpcaban 441,809
More from around the web