Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Since: Nov 12

Wentworthville, Australia

#108914 Aug 26, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's quite a load of symptoms you have.
Don't let the mental health people charge you by the pound! Maybe you and Petsnake can work out a bulk package....

thank you An NFL Fan , I'm over it now , actually the latest Jewish atrocity in Palestine today made me realize , perhaps I was speaking out of turn trying to save the Jew pig roast.
I feel sure Allah stiffened their neck and transmitted them to do it as a warning to me.
As He did with Pharaoh, and the Great (p)Moses.
Also I noticed that there was a case of bubonic plague verified yesterday too.
An NFL Fan if I get leave from Allah to save any vermin Jews you are second on my list.
After w wman uk on another thread , depending on certain matters ,she probably has priority you are a kind Jew but she I think is better.
fearless atheist

Santa Monica, CA

#108915 Aug 26, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>are you kidding... i thank you peeps... for kicking islamic ass so fcuking often...
Live long and prosper... you know at the expense of filthy deviant islamic scumbags....
Anyway i can get one of them New Condos, on palishit land... i wanna buy a bulldozer and park it on my lawn... i'll name it "Rachel's bucket head "... let jewish kids ride for free... i've reserve seating under the treads for palis and all islamic scum, in general.
can i get... not i can get
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#108916 Aug 26, 2013
Looks like you dumb ass Jewmerican mo-fos got tricked into another war by the blighted Zionist Parasites
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#108917 Aug 26, 2013
Woody wrote:
Looks like you dumb ass Jewmerican mo-fos got tricked into another war by the blighted Zionist Parasites
yeah ... cause everyone knows the mass murdering of syrish!tz is jewsganda....

is this like your 10 dollar a gallon gas prediction that was 3 months out, about 6 fcuking years of, Clo's kid, Ramboned the STEWpid.
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/1...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#108918 Aug 26, 2013
Woody wrote:
to bad Fema didnt locate your trailer, on a sink hole Captain Hates America....
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#108919 Aug 26, 2013
Jim Stone — via Rebel News August 26, 2013

It is obvious that the gas attacks were staged, if they were real at all. There is a good reason to believe the attacks did not happen at all, and were just another Sandy Hook psy op. This is because the perpetrators released the photos of the attack the day before it happened. This got noticed by many publications. And if the photos were released ahead of schedule, this is virtually assured to just be another case of canned news. In fact, the boondoggle is so bad it did not make it to the Mexican press which is always jumping on the latest way to back stab arabs.

I do not believe the attacks happened at all myself and that we saw footage of an entirely different atrocity – perhaps shot when the rebels captured some legitimate syrians and gassed them to test their ordnance. That would provide a perfect chance for a photo op and I would like to ask, since the photos are unique as far as I know, where else would they have come from to be released ahead of schedule?
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108920 Aug 26, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>are you kidding... i thank you peeps... for kicking islamic ass so fcuking often...
Live long and prosper... you know at the expense of filthy deviant islamic scumbags....
Anyway i can get one of them New Condos, on palishit land... i wanna buy a bulldozer and park it on my lawn... i'll name it "Rachel's bucket head "... let jewish kids ride for free... i've reserve seating under the treads for palis and all islamic scum, in general.
You are the best and always makes me smile.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108921 Aug 27, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
Good heavens .. a filthy racist Jew rat has emerged from Fanny's lockeroom. How's the Swere Ratty?
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108922 Aug 27, 2013
Sewer
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108923 Aug 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>You are the best and always makes me smile.
It's a rat, the worst and always makes me wanna call the Ratslayer.
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108925 Aug 27, 2013
fearless atheist wrote:
<quoted text> can i get... not i can get
can you get back to SewerEville?
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108927 Aug 27, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
P.S. Go Whatever... may you and yours, live long and prosper.
P.S.(Piece 'o Shit) Ratty may you and yours find the way home to your Sewer.
Moses kestenbaum ODA

New Britain, CT

#108929 Aug 27, 2013
War bells are drumming , GO ISRAEL put a nuke into irans Khomeini's slimy ass , and on the way their pick up Assad and deliver him to the Syrians to display this animal murderer of over 100,000 human beings hanging upside down like Mussolini was hanged by the Italians
PPPeterPPPepper

Liverpool, UK

#108930 Aug 27, 2013
Moses kestenbaum ODA wrote:
War bells are drumming , GO ISRAEL put a nuke into irans Khomeini's slimy ass , and on the way their pick up Assad and deliver him to the Syrians to display this animal murderer of over 100,000 human beings hanging upside down like Mussolini was hanged by the Italians
Listen to my friend above jerkoff. And the Iranian people have never conducted an aggressive war in 200 years ... you are the devil in disguise you Zionist racist POS, a hater a war monger and a mongrel Jew to boot. Some one please boot the Jewrkoff. You are the reason the world is falling apart with wars and strife.
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108931 Aug 27, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Good heavens .. a filthy racist Jew rat has emerged from Fanny's lockeroom. How's the Swere Ratty?
The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
F---K the British they too were squatters!!!!! They did not belong to the land of Israel!!!!! Same thing to the Greeks, Same thing to the Romans, Same thing to the
Turks They are all killers and Invaders including the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!! Those are the sad facts of history. History is correcting the evil that was done by the Arabs .History already corrected all the evil that was done by the Greek by the Romans by the Turks by the Germans and by the British.Long live Israel!!!!! Amen!!!!
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108932 Aug 27, 2013
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
*-)
Making fun, mocking and loving Jews' terrorism on Rachael Corries and the jews' murderous atrotries on Palestinians babies, makes you a bigoted racist sociopath, that give you a oneway tickett to the Devil'a jew lair and their hellish epitath of being no more.
The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
F---K the British they too were squatters!!!!! They did not belong to the land of Israel!!!!! Same thing to the Greeks, Same thing to the Romans, Same thing to the
Turks They are all killers and Invaders including the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!! Those are the sad facts of history. History is correcting the evil that was done by the Arabs .History already corrected all the evil that was done by the Greek by the Romans by the Turks by the Germans and by the British.Long live Israel!!!!! Amen!!!!
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108933 Aug 27, 2013
PPPeterPPPepper wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to my friend above jerkoff. And the Iranian people have never conducted an aggressive war in 200 years ... you are the devil in disguise you Zionist racist POS, a hater a war monger and a mongrel Jew to boot. Some one please boot the Jewrkoff. You are the reason the world is falling apart with wars and strife.
The Arab people....
ocxz

France

#108934 Aug 27, 2013
No war you pathetic wanking cyberslut
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#108935 Aug 27, 2013
Be careful what you wish for maricon, the biggest losers are going to be Jewmerican tax paying a-holes like yourself.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#108936 Aug 27, 2013
Moses, Moses! you are impressive! Your consideration for the 100 000 Syrians dead put tears to my eyes...Now just imagine how many soldiers would have come from those 100 000! and all of them willing to pounce on Israhell...They are dead so it is a win-win situation for that shitty state in the Middle East. In any situation it is good to ask Qui Bono? Who benefits? Once that has been replied, it is easy to find the real culprits...Sorry I do not like hypocrits...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min MrAnderson9 878,169
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 25 min RiccardoFire 7,968
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 49 min Ann Bonney 53,488
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 51 min 24yearold 561
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 52 min Neville Thompson 41,131
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 55 min sangili karuppan 7,623
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min kent 603,174
The Christian Atheist debate 7 hr too lazy to log in 3,794
More from around the web