Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
95,161 - 95,180 of 115,056 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Israel as the only Jewish nation in the world and the only democratic country in the Middle East in the midst of Muslim savage dictatorships is a light for democracy that Muslims savages can't digest , to he'll with al these Muslim savages, dictators, self anotied kings who rule and pillage all the oil wealth and allow their fellow Muslims to be poor , murdered and rot their lives away in squalor to hell with all these Muhammad style savages, long live israel am Yisroel chai

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
Israel is the door bell to hell ,
It makes a sound like a buzzer ,
Inciting the demons inside,
To induce a lemon juice acid,
Smoking and bubbling with
Sulphuric corrosion,
As the butler calls out go his mother
Here comes another sucker.
And his name is United States of America.
You have surrendered your free will and have, quite literally, lost your senses and perception of the world. Israel is your diversion; an unhealthy fixation that prevents you from seeing your own intolerance and hatred. Islam has been hijacked; it is a sectarian battlefield that has lost its way in the modern world. Islam and its fascist masters have corrupted it into an oppressive, jihadist violent, bloodthirsty force that as turned against itself and slaughtering millions of innocent Muslim children as it turns to smoke and dust.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

PeterTruthSeeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Long live Satan? No!! I object to this wish in the strongest possible terms, FesteringBurn. Long live Christ the Messiah and long may the Messiah reign over the people and take the people to his universal home in the presence of the Lord God.
Do not use the name of the Lord to defend your peculiar Nazi hatreds. Admit to us all that your mental health distorts your world view and that is why they watch you. Your libelous remarks and acute halitosis continue to alarm your sensible neighbors. That is why you remain on the dole and that is why they record and censor and report.

Since: Jun 10

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Booby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
/unit 5
Love, Freedom, Liberties, and Peace for ALL...
You know by the millions on top of millions who hate israel and its convicted War Crime jews' fugitive, that are waiting for human Justice that doesnt come.
These good people are standing in complete amazement, with ghastly shock and awe, as the World looks on as jews are getting away with genocidal murders and endless Crimes against humanity.
And to make matters worse, this Super Nation backs an unjustifiable Tribal Jews' Cult Terror and covers up their Supreme War Crime Atrocities. These are the last days when Devilols rule, as Bibical prophecy!

Booby, one of these days .... while you drive on A25 you are going to be pulled over..

.. you better get your shit right and know all your answers by heart.. useless s.o.b.

https://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Arabs killing Arabs ... Allahuakbharrrr..!!

Remember, I want short and precise answers ...

Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

PeterTruthSeeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Apologies rtloder ... last comment was meant for the Jew.
The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
F---K the British they too were squatters!!!!! They did not belong to the land of Israel!!!!! Same thing to the Greeks, Same thing to the Romans, Same thing to the
Turks They are all killers and Invaders including the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!! Those are the sad facts of history. History is correcting the evil that was done by the Arabs .History already corrected all the evil that was done by the Greek by the Romans by the Turks by the Germans and by the British.Long live Israel!!!!! Amen!!!!
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Moses Kestenbaum ODA wrote:
Syrians. Are gassing fellow Syrians Muhammad style. America should not get involved let these savages top offs each other until the last and the world will be a better place
I'm sure beside the children all the gased adults hated Israel and the USA. Beside that it could be the rabbles are the one who used the gas so if America would get involve like they did in Iraq USA will gain just HATE from the people of Syria like they got from Iraq.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

PeterTruthSeeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the Arab people are nice from the ones I know. Why are you so damn racist? Any unlawful killings by Arabs have my full condemnation but the fact is the carnage in the ME is a result of Jews' machination in the USA and Israel.

THAT is not RACIST it's the true facts

The Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
F---K the British they too were squatters!!!!! They did not belong to the land of Israel!!!!! Same thing to the Greeks, Same thing to the Romans, Same thing to the
Turks They are all killers and Invaders including the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!! Those are the sad facts of history. History is correcting the evil that was done by the Arabs .History already corrected all the evil that was done by the Greek by the Romans by the Turks by the Germans and by the British.Long live Israel!!!!! Amen!!!!
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Booby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
we at Mount Sinau agree with your quote.."When you say 'long live Isreal' you're saying 'long live satan" and yes, us dim-wits are aware that israel is Satanic~
The Arab people....

THAT IS ALSO FROM MOUNT SINAI The one in the BIBLE and the one from the USA LI NY

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

PeterTruthSeeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Apologies rtloder ... last comment was meant for the Jew.

That's OK my fault to get mixed up , it's this chemical businesses , the problem is if there is no response the accusation that Assad was aware there was not going to be one , will be self evident.
And he would have of pulled of a great coup against the West , by using Chemical Weapons .
It is a trigger , that must save the Rebels and they can use it many times over again.
Ultimately it must work.
Either the war is over and Assad has lost, or the escalation is continual,till Shi'ites are exterminated , if Russia ,China and North Korea back out.

I put up with two days of being transmitted to that it was in fact Assad wanting to express his dominance.

That is absurdly fallacious .
But that is the sh*t the stinking Jews are getting away with.
What can I do I have to think the thoughts that they put in my head .
That is Temptation , rationalizing is up to me. Let Allah decide.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

Feeding Hills, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Muslims gassing Muslims in syria, what's next? Muhammad style murder on children is a normal practice as Muhammad himself has raped Ayesha and impregnated her. The world has to realize that Muslims who practice the Muhammad babbles are susceptible of being caninals an wild beasts and should be banned in the civilized world
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Booby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
`
You are either misinformed, or a Liar. We at Mount Sinai believe you to be a Williamburg Liar.
Yes Israel was Given to the Hebrew at MOUNT SINAI and confirm as well by me at MOUNT SINAI here in the USA. So go and play with SATAN as much as you want eventually the Satan within you will eat you alive . LONG LIVE ISRAEL AMEN!!!!
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's OK my fault to get mixed up , it's this chemical businesses , the problem is if there is no response the accusation that Assad was aware there was not going to be one , will be self evident.
And he would have of pulled of a great coup against the West , by using Chemical Weapons .
It is a trigger , that must save the Rebels and they can use it many times over again.
Ultimately it must work.
Either the war is over and Assad has lost, or the escalation is continual,till Shi'ites are exterminated , if Russia ,China and North Korea back out.
I put up with two days of being transmitted to that it was in fact Assad wanting to express his dominance.
That is absurdly fallacious .
But that is the sh*t the stinking Jews are getting away with.
That is Temptation , rationalizing is up to me. Let Allah decide.
AGAIN WITH THE JEW The ARABS ARE THE BUTCHERS OF THIER OWN PEOPLE AND SOMEHOW YOU BLAME THE JEW.LOL

The Arab people....

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Bloody Skankbitch wrote:
<quoted text>
/69
RED SOT UNIT 5 would like to give u a short and prcise answer!
Come on over to Port Jefferson,u war crime fugitive and aee if u are the chosen people...
Sure. Which tavern is your address?
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Booby Sandwich wrote:
<quoted text>
/5
RED DOT UNIT 5 would like to give u a short and prcise answer!
Come on over to Port Jefferson,u war crime fugitive and aee if u are the chosen people...
The Arab people....

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

PeterBUmSeeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool!
We must fight to keep out the thoughts of the Jews ,... this means think only of true natural juices and my fat sister
Fight as you will, they watch you, little racist. You can feel them, can't you?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>

I put up with two days of being transmitted to

How was this 'transmitted' to you? How did someone put thoughts in your head?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

PeterPukeSeeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me transmit this warning Ratty: The Lord God is watching every second of your blasphemous miserable existence.... s.
You're beginning to see them more often, aren't you, little racist?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

PeterButtReeker wrote:
..and the chubby chicks shall make it jiggle." Betty 8.32
Do not alter these words of Christ the Messiah. You have been warned against blasphemy against the Lard.
Are the walls vibrating from the waves?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

PeterTruthSeeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool!
We must fight to keep out the thoughts of the Jews ,... this means think only of true natural justice and the Lord God

What happens to me is the possibility of saving the individual creature from the horrific hole that had got such a devastating grip on the poor blighter.
That pushes the empathy button in me and I become lost , that's what led me to become a hermit .
I was cured by being celebrant , that's what I thought.
Since I've got this internet device I sometimes go haywire , but thanks for pointer.
Actually Allah is just, but His interest are the problems with the relationship of Fate to His Creation and things like that.
So our interests are not necessarily His First priority.
The Jews have the distinction of representing the problem He has with Fate who is complaining about greed as the fabric of substance.
Caused ultimately by Satan.
If we could only rescue at least some of the Jews from themselves, it may not be too disrupting for His agenda.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people, 100,000 people,

DIED IN SYRIA Look what FANATIC MUSLIMS can do to each other.I do not want to imagine what they can do toCHRISTIANS or JEWS if they get the chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

814 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Aura Mytha 224,159
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 min bRB 74
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Rider on the Storm 172,359
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 11 min ChromiuMan 5,238
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min WasteWater 93,704
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 16 min Uzi 36,514
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min waaasssuuup 599,076
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Aura Mytha 720,444
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Liam 532,693
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 256,476
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••