Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
95,101 - 95,120 of 115,660 Comments Last updated 58 min ago
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>zionis are hebrew and jews the jews of europe arrived to Europe due to the Greeks and Romans which used the jews as slaves and now they came back HOME TO ZION , ISRAEL THE LAND OF ALL HEBREW / JEWS!!!! YES jesuse spoke to all the Hebrews while in the same time they were taken to Europe as slaves and other reason.
You're so full of BS, it's coming out your ears!! You want to talk about terrorists? How about eliminating terrorist training camps in Afghanistan tied to the 9/11 attack on this nation. And yet, far and wide we hear "Islam is a religion of peace." There are three main reasons that phrase is repeated so often. One is because of the religious duty of Islamists to deceive unbelievers. And the other is that Islamists have an entirely different interpretation of the phrase “religion of peace” than the one that naturally occurs to people in free countries. And the third is that westerners, trying to be sensitive and multicultural, say Islam is a religion of peace because it is the politically correct thing to say. They are unwittingly helping the Islamists keep westerners in the dark while the Islamists advance their purposes. 95 percent of all the conflicts on this planet today involve Muslims. Kadafi couldn’t be more right when he stated,“There are signs that Allah will grant victory to Islam in Europe without the sword, without guns, without conquest. We don’t need terrorists, we don’t need suicide bombers. The 50 million Muslims will turn it into a Muslim continent in just a few decades.”
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
A thoughtful post. You describe it as they see it! Did Hitler have a point?
As for Begin! I remember that terrorist from my youth. Killing British Soldiers/Civilians/Arabs. Filth!!!!!!!!!!
Cyril the atheist aged 83.
In his sequel to Mein Kampf AH said that Israhell would become a den of criminals and thieves. He had a point. That is why he was praised by Shamir and Jabotinsky and Emma Goldman proposed his nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>You're so full of BS, it's coming out your ears!! You want to talk about terrorists? How about eliminating terrorist training camps in Afghanistan tied to the 9/11 attack on this nation. And yet, far and wide we hear "Islam is a religion of peace." There are three main reasons that phrase is repeated so often. One is because of the religious duty of Islamists to deceive unbelievers. And the other is that Islamists have an entirely different interpretation of the phrase “religion of peace” than the one that naturally occurs to people in free countries. And the third is that westerners, trying to be sensitive and multicultural, say Islam is a religion of peace because it is the politically correct thing to say. They are unwittingly helping the Islamists keep westerners in the dark while the Islamists advance their purposes. 95 percent of all the conflicts on this planet today involve Muslims. Kadafi couldn’t be more right when he stated,“There are signs that Allah will grant victory to Islam in Europe without the sword, without guns, without conquest. We don’t need terrorists, we don’t need suicide bombers. The 50 million Muslims will turn it into a Muslim continent in just a few decades.”
Now Ayreshire, did you go on a sabbatical to the land of the Ubermensh? I am thankful for your concern for Europe, however when your puppets there pushed for the multi-kulti you were cheering, knowing full well that there would be conflict there and that a conflict in Europe with Muslim invaders would benefit you. The enemy of my enemy is my friend! Well it did not turn quite that way so far, as the Muslims in France are after Jewish foreskins and want to cut the rest as well...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU CAN'T EVEN FIND A REAL QUOTE. JUST ONE TAKEN FROM THE NEW STATESMAN AND CHANGED TO FIT YOUR AGENDA.
Begin never said the above. The quote was in reference to Terrorists and not arabs of Palestinians, and not as your wrote it. It has been debunked long ago.
Remember not everything online is true. Just in case you were to ignorant to realize this.
As for Lior, maybe he said this, not going to bother checking as he is one of the most extreme rabbis in Israel and you use him as your conclusion??? You are really showing credibility.
These Rabbis were only saying that the soldiers shouldn't risk their lives if not necessary.
Killing civilians is normal in wartime. Civilians die in war.
and 'civilians' in Gaza are often part of the battle and not innocent bystanders.
INTERESTING HOW YOU IGNORE THE FACT THAT HAMAS IN THEIR OWN CHARTER CALL TO KILL JEWS WITH A QUOTE FROM THE KORAN.
Hamas also use civilian infrastructure to target Israeli civilians.
I suppose killing Jews is ok in your eyes.
Well , nutjobs, I am glad this was a false quote but give me a bit of time and I can replace with 10 pages of quotes which I have collected somewhere. The one about Arabs not beeing worth the grime beneath a Jewish finger nail was the subject of a cartoon a few years ago in the Toronto Star or Sun...
Oh I have got one for you...
"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves" Chairma Heilbrun of the "Committee to re-elect General Shlomo Lahat as mayor of Tel Aviv.
and another one
"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer" Ashkenazi Jew, Harold Rosenthal, aide to Senator Jacob Javits, 1976
and another one
Our major vice of old as of today is "parasitism". We are a people of vultures living on the labor and the good nature of the rest of the world. But despite our faults, we would never have done so much damage to the world if it had not been for our genius for evil leadership. Granted our parasitism! Samuel Roth "Jews must live" 1934
And the reason for Britain's war declaration
"England is no longer controlled by Britons. We are under the invisible Jewish dictatorship- a dictatorship that can be felt in every sphere of life. Nesta Webster, "Germany and England" 1938

There is plenty more, but they just seem to all come to the same conclusion....
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
NERVE GAS KIILED 1000 Women men and CHILDREN in Syria. FANATIC MUSLIMS LIKE YOU DID IT TO THEIR OWN MUSLIMS CITIZENS and you dare to continue write your nonsense.HEY, YOU are one of theFANATIC Muslim helping those innocent muslims to die because you support the FANATIC MUSLIMS.
Well you should rejoice. One thousand Arab less. The women would have made more babies and the children would have grown up...Long live Israel!
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You're so full of BS, it's coming out your ears!! You want to talk about terrorists? How about eliminating terrorist training camps in Afghanistan tied to the 9/11 attack on this nation. And yet, far and wide we hear "Islam is a religion of peace." There are three main reasons that phrase is repeated so often. One is because of the religious duty of Islamists to deceive unbelievers. And the other is that Islamists have an entirely different interpretation of the phrase “religion of peace” than the one that naturally occurs to people in free countries. And the third is that westerners, trying to be sensitive and multicultural, say Islam is a religion of peace because it is the politically correct thing to say. They are unwittingly helping the Islamists keep westerners in the dark while the Islamists advance their purposes. 95 percent of all the conflicts on this planet today involve Muslims. Kadafi couldn’t be more right when he stated,“There are signs that Allah will grant victory to Islam in Europe without the sword, without guns, without conquest. We don’t need terrorists, we don’t need suicide bombers. The 50 million Muslims will turn it into a Muslim continent in just a few decades.”
Evil always get it's end!!!!!
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Well you should rejoice. One thousand Arab less. The women would have made more babies and the children would have grown up...Long live Israel!
I do not rejoice I'm not on that level of evil.Did you see the little lifeless muslims children killed by FANATIC MUSLIM. I just want the muslims of the world to demonstrate the way they demonstrate against USA and Israel. But they are quite not one demonstration we saw but they know how to demonstrate against a video about the killing coptic Christian by fanatic muslims!!!!!
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
~/88
You are Blaspheming God's Spirit of Rightiousness, when you want and expect Our Grand Creator of Holy Goodness, to bless something that's totally Bad and filled with endless Evilness~
GOD BLESS ISRAEL
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Peter's new Pork in Port Jefferson! Learn what Zionism is uneducated scumbag! It is saying that the State of Israel has a right to exist, and that Jews have a right to a homeland. Why this is any different than Palestinian Nationalism (saying that Palestinians want their own country just for them) is beyond me... especially since Muslims who live within Israel hold full citizenship, full rights, and even hold elected seats in the government, whereas the Palestinian goal is a land where no Jews will be allowed to live except possibly as dhimmi.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>zionis are hebrew and jews the jews of europe arrived to Europe due to the Greeks and Romans which used the jews as slaves and now they came back HOME TO ZION , ISRAEL THE LAND OF ALL HEBREW / JEWS!!!! YES jesuse spoke to all the Hebrews while in the same time they were taken to Europe as slaves and other reason.
Learn your flippin' history! Ancestors of the Israelites included Semites who occupied Canaan and the Sea Peoples. "It is probably safe to assume that sometime during Iron Age I a population began to identify itself as "Israelite", differentiating itself from the Canaanites through such markers as the prohibition of intermarriage, an emphasis on family history and genealogy, and religion.

Villages had populations of up to 300 or 400, which lived by farming and herding and were largely self-sufficient; economic interchange was prevalent. Writing was known and available for recording, even in small sites. The archaeological evidence indicates a society of village-like centres, but with more limited resources and a small population.

Israel and Judah (c.1200–576 BCE)

Saul • David • Solomon • Rehoboam • Abijah • Asa • Jehoshaphat • Jehoram • Ahaziah • Athaliah • J(eh)oash • Amaziah • Uzziah/Azariah • Jotham • Ahaz • Hezekiah • Manasseh • Amon • Josiah • Jehoahaz • Jehoiakim • Jeconiah/Jehoiachin • Zedekiah

The Hebrew Bible describes constant warfare between the Jews and other tribes, including the Philistines (not Palestinians), whose capital was Gaza.

Around 930 BCE, the kingdom split into a southern Kingdom of Judah and a northern Kingdom of Israel.

An alliance between Ahab of Israel and Ben Hadad II of Damascus managed to repulse the incursions of the Assyrians, with a victory at the Battle of Qarqar (854 BCE). However, the Kingdom of Israel was eventually destroyed by Assyrian king Tiglath-Pileser III around 750 BCE. The Philistine kingdom was also destroyed. The Assyrians sent most of the northern Israelite kingdom into exile, thus creating the 'Lost Tribes of Israel'. The Samaritans claim to be descended from survivors of the Assyrian conquest. An Israelite revolt (724–722 BCE) was crushed after the siege and capture of Samaria by Sargon II.

Assyrian King, Sennacherib, tried and failed to conquer Judah (Israel). Assyrian records claim he punished Judah and then left (Herodotus also described the invasion).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israe ...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
~69
To Petsnake....
your morning statemenr abour jews was very True and it's ashame someone is deleting your words of wisdom, wirhout any provacation.
Lonely without your freakish racist little buddy, hag? Nice spelling though!

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha!
The Professor Aryshire is a megaphone that post against Port Jrfferson without reading the posters comments.
In this case "Whatever" lives in the Port Jefferson Station slums, but is an old jewish self professed "convert" who hates Arabs and non0jew as a taught jewish Talmud following Little devil/.

He doesn't read it even himself , he posted on another thread " nutjobs here " was on our side.
nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't read it even himself , he posted on another thread " nutjobs here " was on our side.
I didn't realize there were side. I thought on different subjects people agree with different people.

We have agreed on certain things over time also.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize there were side. I thought on different subjects people agree with different people.
We have agreed on certain things over time also.

Anybody who supports Israel is on the other side.
God is The Devil as well, as He consumed the Random who wouldn't give way to probability.
That happened because deviation from loyalty took place to become the concept of greed.
There is only the collector and the collection ultimately.
Therefore we are all the collection and are rated accordingly to achieve status in Heaven , except for the people who impersonate God , by giving themselves the status of Redeemer .
Only the beginner of the beginning is the Redeemer , after all its His collection.
Allah has as His Ambition to curtail greed as much as possible , Jews stepped up to the mark to represent greed.
And the Jews had many many warnings.
Give it up nut jobs here , fu*k Ayrshire .
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Peter's new Pork in Port Jefferson! Learn what Zionism is uneducated scumbag! It is saying that the State of Israel has a right to exist, and that Jews have a right to a homeland. Why this is any different than Palestinian Nationalism (saying that Palestinians want their own country just for them) is beyond me... especially since Muslims who live within Israel hold full citizenship, full rights, and even hold elected seats in the government, whereas the Palestinian goal is a land where no Jews will be allowed to live except possibly as dhimmi.
All Arab's home land is really the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

PetersNewPasties wrote:
<quoted text>
So states the Nazi with no sense of history and the occupation of another's land.
Ready for another weekend of being monitored, little racist?
nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

PetersNewPosts wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people I take exception to is Zionist Jews who kill children, burn and bulldoze the homes of Palestinians and occupy the land of the Palestinian. If that is 'racist' we live in a very peculiar world ... where the media is too much influenced by these very same Zionist Jews.
What media specifically gives a Zionist Jewish perspective on the subject???

So you dont take exception to Hamas who call to kill all Jews and take over the world??
You don't take exception to Fatah and the PLO who call to kill Jews also?

Still waiting for any legal documentation giving the Palestinians as a nation a right to the land.

According to the Geneva convention. Land may only be occupied if it was taken from one country with a legal claim to it by another. This is not the case as Jordan had no legal right and the Palestinians are not a country.
Nobody

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness.
nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

PetersNewPosts wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you produce evidence of your claims you nut job and stop spreading your extremist nonsense here? And if Hamas calls for the murder of all Jews I for one would strongly oppose such a barbarous intent. Jews occupy and destroy the homes of Palestinians ... no if or buts ... on top of that they enjoy the 'thrill' of bloodshed and many of those butchered are children. Fact.
Read the Geneva Convention it clearly speaks of "Higher Contracting Parties" which are countries.

as for the Hamas (article 7), Fatah (article 19), and PLO Charter (article 21) read them yourself. Read the PLO Phased Plan and the PLO Charter 1964 also if the hatred and incitement interests you.

You can also go to Palestinian Media Watch where you can find continuous calls for killing Jews, destroying Israel and fighting in general on weekly Palestinian tv run by Fatah and the PLO.

If you haven't and keep posting here your are being disingenuous speaking about a subject you don't understand.

STILL WAITING FOR A LEGAL DOCUMENT GIVING THE PALESTINIANS AS A NATION THE RIGHT TO THE LAND.

The green line has no legal basis this is clear from the Jordan-Israel armistice agreement and is clearly stated in the document.

PUTTING THE ABOVE SENTENCE IN CONTEXT WHERE ARE THE LEGAL BORDERS ACCORDING TO YOU?? What land is occupied and what isn't???

Since: Jun 10

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

PetersNewPosts wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people I take exception to is Zionist Jews who kill children, burn and bulldoze the homes of Palestinians and occupy the land of the Palestinian. If that is 'racist' we live in a very peculiar world ... where the media is too much influenced by these very same Zionist Jews.

These are the ones that kill Arab children..

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

... useless savage ignorant..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

273 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min River Tam 722,368
reason topix is GOING OUT OF STYLE 32 min HaHa 4
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 36 min Mandela 36,562
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Nice_girl 447
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Oxbow 533,731
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 2 hr sunny 0569470225 38
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Hidingfromyou 93,873
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr 911 A and E 257,052
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Megamegan 87