Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#108714 Aug 21, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad really! I always have said. For a Judge, you can't beat a POLITICAL HACK in the USA. Especially a JEWBOY political hack. He's got his snout firmly wedged up a pigs bumhole. LOL
Hey British expelled Muslim now France's problem child!! Why the hell don't you go back home to IRAN or Syria Clown and help them die for their murdering regimes?? What the hell are you doing living in FRANCE?? You need to move that big diarrhea foaming at the mouth lies and propaganda of yours to Iran or any of these Muslim countries you love so much. Try it in their system and see how long you last moron!! Those little baby fingers won't be doing much more typing on that old worn out Radio Shack computer. It's obvious you hate this country so I suggest you get the hell out and don't come back!! Please, make us all happy. Take the boyfriends and disease infested oczx, and Syrian nutjobs with you!! When you get there, make sure you three clowns say your prayers 5 times a day facing Mecca. They might be easier on you. Get that rear end as high as you can get it so that they know that your serious!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#108715 Aug 21, 2013
Woody wrote:
Since the Jews are claimed to be the Master Race, whose souls are said by the Talmud to be on a far higher plane than the animalistic quoted in The New York Times as giving credit to the Talmud for her success on the bench. "The Talmud," said Ginsburg, "is my sacred guide for daily living."
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Duncanville Texas Institute for the criminally Insane (DICI) and I found out when they have to lock up disgusting filthy Woody brainwashed Diaper Head in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from cell:
"Waitress: ZIONIST TERRORISTS TRIED TO KILL PRESIDENT TRUMAN! BY THE WAY, I MADE THIS UP IN MY PEA BRAIN!! Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State..Israel is the synagogue of satan or is Mosques???...I'm a sick brainwashed nutcase PLEASE HERE ME OUT!! Shitsreal!! Shitsreal!! Israel Mooches...Jews and Israelis are murderers... ZIONIST TERRORISTS TRIED TO KILL PRESIDENT TRUMAN! BY THE WAY, I MADE THIS UP IN MY PEA BRAIN!! Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State,Zionist Terrorists Tried to Kill President Truman!! Or at least I THINK SO! Israel is the synagogue of satan or is it a Mosque, spam, spam, spam, Israel Mooches, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: egg and spam; egg bacon spam and spam; Israel Moochesz...Shitsreal!! Shitsreal!! 6 million Jews killed by Christians...ZIONIST TERRORISTS TRIED TO KILL PRESIDENT TRUMAN! BY THE WAY, I MADE THIS UP IN MY PEA BRAIN!! Israel USS Liberty was an accident but I LIKE TO LIE LIKE HELL, Shitsreal!! Shitsreal, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist Stateegg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam ZIONIST TERRORISTS TRIED TO KILL PRESIDENT TRUMAN! BY THE WAY, I MADE THIS UP IN MY PEA BRAIN!!.. Israel is the synagogue of satan or is it a Mosque?? Shitreal - The world's biggest terrorist State... Shitsreal ... Israelis killed 34 Americans...USS LIBERY!! I made this up too!! Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State Israel Mooches. Zionist Terrorists Tried to Kill President Truman! By the way I MADE THIS UP IN MY PEA BRAIN!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches...6 million Jews killed by Christians, Shitsreal!! Shitsreal! Israel terrorists.. eggs and ham... pancake..Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan.. Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State.... I'm a Real Assclown!!... eggs...spam...pancake, pancake!!
Vikings: ZIONIST TERRORISTS TRIED TO KILL PRESIDENT TRUMAN! BY THE WAY, I MADE THIS UP IN MY PEA BRAIN!!... 6 million Jews killed by Christians, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State: Israel is the synagogue of satan, Israel Mooches Spam spam spam spam...
ZIONIST TERRORISTS TRIED TO KILL PRESIDENT TRUMAN! BY THE WAY, I MADE THIS UP IN MY PEA BRAIN!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Israel is the synagogue of satan or is it a Mosque??... Shitsreal -The world's biggest terrorist State I think, Israel is the synagogue of satan, Waitress:...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam... Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State...spam.. eggs and spam...eggs and spam and a pancake!
Then there is silence as Filthy lying Diaper Head drifts off into a HamasaRAT La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Jack

Manassas, VA

#108716 Aug 21, 2013
GOD BLESS ISRAEL !

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#108717 Aug 21, 2013
Jack wrote:
GOD BLESS ISRAEL !

Funnilly enough the Professor was just talking about wet dreams , hard to come by in hell.
GnA

Sydney, Australia

#108720 Aug 21, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
~/88
You are Blaspheming God's Spirit of Rightiousness, when you want and expect Our Grand Creator of Holy Goodness, to bless something that's totally Bad and filled with endless Evilness~
How foolish are they who create their own beliefs.
How is God Bless Israel Blaspheming? Since God established Israel himself?
Tell me who is good? Is there any man or nation who is not Bad Who does not sin? Is there any nation which you can present to me which has no evil? How Foolish to Judge when you do not even know. THINK!! THINK before you speak.
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108722 Aug 22, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~/88
spoken like a true blue and white Lucifering jew and a talmudic demonized swinehoof. Love your six sided star hex, that makes you and your Occultist kind, the property of the Oerginal Serpent, called Satan and jews are his little vile looking helpers and play toys....
NERVE GAS KIILED 1000 Women men and CHILDREN in Syria. FANATIC MUSLIMS LIKE YOU DID IT TO THEIR OWN MUSLIMS CITIZENS and you dare to continue write your nonsense.HEY, YOU are one of theFANATIC Muslim helping those innocent muslims to die because you support the FANATIC MUSLIMS.
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108723 Aug 22, 2013
PetersNewPosts wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool, the Lord God speaks of Israel as a spiritual land full of Hebrews and followers of Christ who love him ... not a band of Zionist devil worshippers as it is now full of convert AskaNazi Jews
zionis are hebrew and jews the jews of europe arrived to Europe due to the Greeks and Romans which used the jews as slaves and now they came back HOME TO ZION , ISRAEL THE LAND OF ALL HEBREW / JEWS!!!! YES jesuse spoke to all the Hebrews while in the same time they were taken to Europe as slaves and other reason.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#108724 Aug 22, 2013
YA GOTTA LUV TEXANS ...

"Don't mess with Texas!"
Well ...I'm not so sure I wouldn't be a bit uncomfortable confronting the Muslims directly.
But ... this pig farmer has guts.
And ... I DO predict a follow-up story on the repercussions for the farmer ...

HERE'S "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS"

A Muslim buys eleven acres of land next to a pig farm ...
a family farm that has been in Houston a long time ...

And ... NOW, THE MUSLIM DEMANDS THAT THE PIG FARMER IS TO LEAVE!

So, what is the pig farmer's response to that???

PIG RACES DURING FRIDAY NIGHT PRAYERS!!!
I love it! Don't mess with Texas ! The clip is too funny!

Even the Fox News crew is laughing in the background...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/dUr1NxJDC94...
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#108725 Aug 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>zionis are hebrew and jews the jews of europe arrived to Europe due to the Greeks and Romans which used the jews as slaves and now they came back HOME TO ZION , ISRAEL THE LAND OF ALL HEBREW / JEWS!!!! YES jesuse spoke to all the Hebrews while in the same time they were taken to Europe as slaves and other reason.
You're so full of BS, it's coming out your ears!! You want to talk about terrorists? How about eliminating terrorist training camps in Afghanistan tied to the 9/11 attack on this nation. And yet, far and wide we hear "Islam is a religion of peace." There are three main reasons that phrase is repeated so often. One is because of the religious duty of Islamists to deceive unbelievers. And the other is that Islamists have an entirely different interpretation of the phrase “religion of peace” than the one that naturally occurs to people in free countries. And the third is that westerners, trying to be sensitive and multicultural, say Islam is a religion of peace because it is the politically correct thing to say. They are unwittingly helping the Islamists keep westerners in the dark while the Islamists advance their purposes. 95 percent of all the conflicts on this planet today involve Muslims. Kadafi couldn’t be more right when he stated,“There are signs that Allah will grant victory to Islam in Europe without the sword, without guns, without conquest. We don’t need terrorists, we don’t need suicide bombers. The 50 million Muslims will turn it into a Muslim continent in just a few decades.”
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#108726 Aug 22, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
A thoughtful post. You describe it as they see it! Did Hitler have a point?
As for Begin! I remember that terrorist from my youth. Killing British Soldiers/Civilians/Arabs. Filth!!!!!!!!!!
Cyril the atheist aged 83.
In his sequel to Mein Kampf AH said that Israhell would become a den of criminals and thieves. He had a point. That is why he was praised by Shamir and Jabotinsky and Emma Goldman proposed his nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#108727 Aug 22, 2013
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>You're so full of BS, it's coming out your ears!! You want to talk about terrorists? How about eliminating terrorist training camps in Afghanistan tied to the 9/11 attack on this nation. And yet, far and wide we hear "Islam is a religion of peace." There are three main reasons that phrase is repeated so often. One is because of the religious duty of Islamists to deceive unbelievers. And the other is that Islamists have an entirely different interpretation of the phrase “religion of peace” than the one that naturally occurs to people in free countries. And the third is that westerners, trying to be sensitive and multicultural, say Islam is a religion of peace because it is the politically correct thing to say. They are unwittingly helping the Islamists keep westerners in the dark while the Islamists advance their purposes. 95 percent of all the conflicts on this planet today involve Muslims. Kadafi couldn’t be more right when he stated,“There are signs that Allah will grant victory to Islam in Europe without the sword, without guns, without conquest. We don’t need terrorists, we don’t need suicide bombers. The 50 million Muslims will turn it into a Muslim continent in just a few decades.”
Now Ayreshire, did you go on a sabbatical to the land of the Ubermensh? I am thankful for your concern for Europe, however when your puppets there pushed for the multi-kulti you were cheering, knowing full well that there would be conflict there and that a conflict in Europe with Muslim invaders would benefit you. The enemy of my enemy is my friend! Well it did not turn quite that way so far, as the Muslims in France are after Jewish foreskins and want to cut the rest as well...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#108728 Aug 22, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU CAN'T EVEN FIND A REAL QUOTE. JUST ONE TAKEN FROM THE NEW STATESMAN AND CHANGED TO FIT YOUR AGENDA.
Begin never said the above. The quote was in reference to Terrorists and not arabs of Palestinians, and not as your wrote it. It has been debunked long ago.
Remember not everything online is true. Just in case you were to ignorant to realize this.
As for Lior, maybe he said this, not going to bother checking as he is one of the most extreme rabbis in Israel and you use him as your conclusion??? You are really showing credibility.
These Rabbis were only saying that the soldiers shouldn't risk their lives if not necessary.
Killing civilians is normal in wartime. Civilians die in war.
and 'civilians' in Gaza are often part of the battle and not innocent bystanders.
INTERESTING HOW YOU IGNORE THE FACT THAT HAMAS IN THEIR OWN CHARTER CALL TO KILL JEWS WITH A QUOTE FROM THE KORAN.
Hamas also use civilian infrastructure to target Israeli civilians.
I suppose killing Jews is ok in your eyes.
Well , nutjobs, I am glad this was a false quote but give me a bit of time and I can replace with 10 pages of quotes which I have collected somewhere. The one about Arabs not beeing worth the grime beneath a Jewish finger nail was the subject of a cartoon a few years ago in the Toronto Star or Sun...
Oh I have got one for you...
"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves" Chairma Heilbrun of the "Committee to re-elect General Shlomo Lahat as mayor of Tel Aviv.
and another one
"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer" Ashkenazi Jew, Harold Rosenthal, aide to Senator Jacob Javits, 1976
and another one
Our major vice of old as of today is "parasitism". We are a people of vultures living on the labor and the good nature of the rest of the world. But despite our faults, we would never have done so much damage to the world if it had not been for our genius for evil leadership. Granted our parasitism! Samuel Roth "Jews must live" 1934
And the reason for Britain's war declaration
"England is no longer controlled by Britons. We are under the invisible Jewish dictatorship- a dictatorship that can be felt in every sphere of life. Nesta Webster, "Germany and England" 1938

There is plenty more, but they just seem to all come to the same conclusion....
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#108729 Aug 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
NERVE GAS KIILED 1000 Women men and CHILDREN in Syria. FANATIC MUSLIMS LIKE YOU DID IT TO THEIR OWN MUSLIMS CITIZENS and you dare to continue write your nonsense.HEY, YOU are one of theFANATIC Muslim helping those innocent muslims to die because you support the FANATIC MUSLIMS.
Well you should rejoice. One thousand Arab less. The women would have made more babies and the children would have grown up...Long live Israel!
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108730 Aug 22, 2013
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>You're so full of BS, it's coming out your ears!! You want to talk about terrorists? How about eliminating terrorist training camps in Afghanistan tied to the 9/11 attack on this nation. And yet, far and wide we hear "Islam is a religion of peace." There are three main reasons that phrase is repeated so often. One is because of the religious duty of Islamists to deceive unbelievers. And the other is that Islamists have an entirely different interpretation of the phrase “religion of peace” than the one that naturally occurs to people in free countries. And the third is that westerners, trying to be sensitive and multicultural, say Islam is a religion of peace because it is the politically correct thing to say. They are unwittingly helping the Islamists keep westerners in the dark while the Islamists advance their purposes. 95 percent of all the conflicts on this planet today involve Muslims. Kadafi couldn’t be more right when he stated,“There are signs that Allah will grant victory to Islam in Europe without the sword, without guns, without conquest. We don’t need terrorists, we don’t need suicide bombers. The 50 million Muslims will turn it into a Muslim continent in just a few decades.”
Evil always get it's end!!!!!
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108731 Aug 22, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Well you should rejoice. One thousand Arab less. The women would have made more babies and the children would have grown up...Long live Israel!
I do not rejoice I'm not on that level of evil.Did you see the little lifeless muslims children killed by FANATIC MUSLIM. I just want the muslims of the world to demonstrate the way they demonstrate against USA and Israel. But they are quite not one demonstration we saw but they know how to demonstrate against a video about the killing coptic Christian by fanatic muslims!!!!!
Whatever

Lake Grove, NY

#108732 Aug 22, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
~/88
You are Blaspheming God's Spirit of Rightiousness, when you want and expect Our Grand Creator of Holy Goodness, to bless something that's totally Bad and filled with endless Evilness~
GOD BLESS ISRAEL
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#108733 Aug 22, 2013
Peter's new Pork in Port Jefferson! Learn what Zionism is uneducated scumbag! It is saying that the State of Israel has a right to exist, and that Jews have a right to a homeland. Why this is any different than Palestinian Nationalism (saying that Palestinians want their own country just for them) is beyond me... especially since Muslims who live within Israel hold full citizenship, full rights, and even hold elected seats in the government, whereas the Palestinian goal is a land where no Jews will be allowed to live except possibly as dhimmi.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#108734 Aug 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>zionis are hebrew and jews the jews of europe arrived to Europe due to the Greeks and Romans which used the jews as slaves and now they came back HOME TO ZION , ISRAEL THE LAND OF ALL HEBREW / JEWS!!!! YES jesuse spoke to all the Hebrews while in the same time they were taken to Europe as slaves and other reason.
Learn your flippin' history! Ancestors of the Israelites included Semites who occupied Canaan and the Sea Peoples. "It is probably safe to assume that sometime during Iron Age I a population began to identify itself as "Israelite", differentiating itself from the Canaanites through such markers as the prohibition of intermarriage, an emphasis on family history and genealogy, and religion.

Villages had populations of up to 300 or 400, which lived by farming and herding and were largely self-sufficient; economic interchange was prevalent. Writing was known and available for recording, even in small sites. The archaeological evidence indicates a society of village-like centres, but with more limited resources and a small population.

Israel and Judah (c.1200–576 BCE)

Saul • David • Solomon • Rehoboam • Abijah • Asa • Jehoshaphat • Jehoram • Ahaziah • Athaliah • J(eh)oash • Amaziah • Uzziah/Azariah • Jotham • Ahaz • Hezekiah • Manasseh • Amon • Josiah • Jehoahaz • Jehoiakim • Jeconiah/Jehoiachin • Zedekiah

The Hebrew Bible describes constant warfare between the Jews and other tribes, including the Philistines (not Palestinians), whose capital was Gaza.

Around 930 BCE, the kingdom split into a southern Kingdom of Judah and a northern Kingdom of Israel.

An alliance between Ahab of Israel and Ben Hadad II of Damascus managed to repulse the incursions of the Assyrians, with a victory at the Battle of Qarqar (854 BCE). However, the Kingdom of Israel was eventually destroyed by Assyrian king Tiglath-Pileser III around 750 BCE. The Philistine kingdom was also destroyed. The Assyrians sent most of the northern Israelite kingdom into exile, thus creating the 'Lost Tribes of Israel'. The Samaritans claim to be descended from survivors of the Assyrian conquest. An Israelite revolt (724–722 BCE) was crushed after the siege and capture of Samaria by Sargon II.

Assyrian King, Sennacherib, tried and failed to conquer Judah (Israel). Assyrian records claim he punished Judah and then left (Herodotus also described the invasion).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israe ...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#108739 Aug 22, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
~69
To Petsnake....
your morning statemenr abour jews was very True and it's ashame someone is deleting your words of wisdom, wirhout any provacation.
Lonely without your freakish racist little buddy, hag? Nice spelling though!

Since: Nov 12

Wentworthville, Australia

#108740 Aug 22, 2013
Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha!
The Professor Aryshire is a megaphone that post against Port Jrfferson without reading the posters comments.
In this case "Whatever" lives in the Port Jefferson Station slums, but is an old jewish self professed "convert" who hates Arabs and non0jew as a taught jewish Talmud following Little devil/.

He doesn't read it even himself , he posted on another thread " nutjobs here " was on our side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Black Thunder 42 603,645
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min River Tam 764,933
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Peter Paul and Mary 554,957
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 13 min Konny 644
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 31 min MUQ2 37,651
What Obama will buy in the Black Friday !! 37 min Mick- 2
Moses never existed 1 hr Dr Wu 561
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Roberta G 175,047
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Dr_Zorderz 263,529

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE