Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,755)

Showing posts 95,081 - 95,100 of114,921
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Since the Jews are claimed to be the Master Race, whose souls are said by the Talmud to be on a far higher plane than the animalistic, "satanic souls" of Gentiles, it is common for Jewish authorities to brand all Gentiles by the derogatory Yiddish term "goy," a term akin to a curse word. Meanwhile, Arabs are deemed so inferior they are even lower than the goy.
The monstrous and barbaric treatment Israel gives to Palestinians and other Arabs taken prisoner is easily understood when we realize that the Jews' own holy book, the Talmud, commands that heretics and traitors be killed without delay (Abhodah Zarah, 266) and that a Gentile taken prisoner may be killed, "even before he confesses...the sooner the better" (Choschen Hammischpat, 388, 10).
Moreover, the murder of Gentiles by Jews is said by the Talmud to be a "holy sacrifice" to God (Zohar, III, 2276 and I, 38b and 39a). Death of Gentiles by beheading is especially recommended (Pesachim, 49b).
It is important to remember that, to the Jews, the Talmud is not an obsolete and crusty document. The rabbis teach that it is a living and breathing instructional document, a modern-day, indispensable holy book. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, an ardent Jewish believer, was quoted in The New York Times as giving credit to the Talmud for her success on the bench. "The Talmud," said Ginsburg, "is my sacred guide for daily living."
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Woody wrote:
Since the Jews are claimed to be the Master Race, whose souls are said by the Talmud to be on a far higher plane than the animalistic, "satanic souls" of Gentiles, it is common for Jewish authorities to brand all Gentiles by the derogatory Yiddish term "goy," a term akin to a curse word. Meanwhile, Arabs are deemed so inferior they are even lower than the goy.
The monstrous and barbaric treatment Israel gives to Palestinians and other Arabs taken prisoner is easily understood when we realize that the Jews' own holy book, the Talmud, commands that heretics and traitors be killed without delay (Abhodah Zarah, 266) and that a Gentile taken prisoner may be killed, "even before he confesses...the sooner the better" (Choschen Hammischpat, 388, 10).
Moreover, the murder of Gentiles by Jews is said by the Talmud to be a "holy sacrifice" to God (Zohar, III, 2276 and I, 38b and 39a). Death of Gentiles by beheading is especially recommended (Pesachim, 49b).
It is important to remember that, to the Jews, the Talmud is not an obsolete and crusty document. The rabbis teach that it is a living and breathing instructional document, a modern-day, indispensable holy book. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, an ardent Jewish believer, was quoted in The New York Times as giving credit to the Talmud for her success on the bench. "The Talmud," said Ginsburg, "is my sacred guide for daily living."
Sad really! I always have said. For a Judge, you can't beat a POLITICAL HACK in the USA. Especially a JEWBOY political hack. He's got his snout firmly wedged up a pigs bumhole. LOL
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Menachem Begin, former Prime Minister of Israel:
"The body of a jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of members of all other nations of the world"
"Bodies of the gentiles are in vain. An even greater difference is in regard of the soul...A non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the jewish soul stems from holiness."

Dov Lior, rabbi of Kiryat Arba
"Our race is the master race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals (Goyim), cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our Earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as slaves."

A group of prominent rabbis urged the Israeli Army "not to flinch from killing Palestinian civilians including children."
In a letter to Shaul Mofaz, then Defense minister, the rabbis, who represent mainstream Orthodox Judaism, wrote that "killing civilians was a normal thing in wartime" and that the Israel Army "should not hesitate to kill non-Jewish civilians to save Jewish lives."
"A thousand non-Jewish lives are not worth the grime under a Jew's fingernail."

Should we add more...and that is what they teach to their children. Any wonder they are hated by all and sundry...?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

But there is always Happy Hour...
The Pastor entered his donkey in a race and won. He was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race again, and it won again.
The local paper read
PASTOR'S ASS OUT FRONT
The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the pastor not to enter he donkey in another race. The next day, the local newspaper headlines read...
BISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S ASS
This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the pastor to get rid of the donkey. The pastor decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent.
The local newspaper , hearing of the news, posted the following headlines the next day....
NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN.
The Bishop fainted. He informed the nun that she would to get of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for $10. The next day , the paper read..
NUN SELLS ASS FOR $10
That was too much for the Bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back the donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild. The next day the headlines read...
NUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE
Alas, the Bishop was buried the next day.

Moral of the story?

Being concerned about public opinion can bring you much grief and misery and even shorten your life. So be yourself and enjoy life...stop worrying about eveybody else's ass and you'll live longer and a lot happier!
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

orion wrote:
"The body of a jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of members of all other nations of the world"
"Bodies of the gentiles are in vain. An even greater difference is in regard of the soul...A non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the jewish soul stems from holiness."
"Our race is the master race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals (Goyim), cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our Earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as slaves."
A group of prominent rabbis urged the Israeli Army "not to flinch from killing Palestinian civilians including children."
In a letter to Shaul Mofaz, then Defense minister, the rabbis, who represent mainstream Orthodox Judaism, wrote that "killing civilians was a normal thing in wartime" and that the Israel Army "should not hesitate to kill non-Jewish civilians to save Jewish lives."
Should we add more...and that is what they teach to their children. Any wonder they are hated by all and sundry...?
A thoughtful post. You describe it as they see it! Did Hitler have a point?

As for Begin! I remember that terrorist from my youth. Killing British Soldiers/Civilians/Arabs. Filth!!!!!!!!!!

Cyril the atheist aged 83.
nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Woody wrote:
<quoted text>
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the Americans as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, Americans are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Americans are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the Americans. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The Americans will lick our balls and asses and serve us as our slaves."
Israeli Prime Minister Menechem Begin
You just made this quote up. It doesn't exist. Nice creativity.
nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

FreeParking wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if no one understood the reason before - now it is very clear.
Not really clear. When people make up so much BS about a people, than others may hate them for things they never did, or things that never happened.

The quote above only exists on Topix.
GnA

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

All this nonsense talk we have heard year after year.

But has anything changed? If they were truly not the people of the Land God would destroy it and (Israel) would not exist today. But my God is a Faithful God even when we Jews and Gentiles are unfaithful. So keep Judging cause all I can see is Israel being Saved by Jesus Christ it makes alot of sense since he is heir to the Throne of David Yes Jesus himself said this.

So it doesn't matter what you complain about God through Jesus Christ has already won the battle hahahahahahahaha all these things have to happen. And if he has chosen you's to bring about "Foolishness" than so be it. Theres nothing I can do or you can do to stop your Foolishness it is another way of God showing me and those around us how Foolish it is for those who read the Word of God and not understand it. Not only them but God shows us the foolishness of those who do not believe by what they say. Who in their right mind would blame another nation for the things going wrong in their own land? And why blame the jews for Syrian against Syrian Israel have their own problem and God alone Judges them God alone plans their path that they will never ever forget their God. Romans 11 tells us that when all Gentiles those selected by God come to Jesus Christ than all of Israel will be saved.

So God has spoken and his Word is final. Theres nothing you can do. Dont bring your arguements here its a waste of your time and my time.

Take it up to the International courts. Get up and take it to those who you think will help you LOL go on! Go and put your words into action and use your time to tell the world how you feel cause I know it wont matter can man change God's Plans? No so all your efforts will amount to nothing.

So please take your arguements to the UN whoever it is that can help you :D hahahahaha

Have a good day
nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Woody wrote:
Who are claimed to be the master race?? Jews are not even a race.

Some Rabbis in Judaism believed that the Jewish soul was above the non-Jewish soul. From what i know this is not from the Talmud but from some Rabbis writings can't remember the name off the top of my head.

Goy means nation. No other meaning. So Goyim is just nations.

There are Arab Jews not sure where you come up with this BS.

Arabs in Israeli jails get tvs, education, family visits. Its basically mostly a community who get paid millions by mostly European funds for carrying out terrorist acts, and then become hero's when they are released mostly in good will.

Don't all religions call for heretics to be killed?
At least unlike Islam it doesn't call for everyone else to be killed.

Judaism has the 7 noahite laws for those who are not Jewish.

Yes just like most religious texts it includes hatred and things which are considered wrong in modern culture. This is one of the reasons i stopped believing personally. Out of the thousands of Jews i have met in my life only a handful would follow any of this outdated BS.

Islam however has hundreds of millions who follow the evil side of their religion.
Whatever

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

FreeParking wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I understand you very well and it's a crime beyond comprehension so many people have died as a result it.
Yes it is a CRIME BY FANATIC MUSLIM KILLING MUSLIMS WITH NERVE GAS . IT IS A CRIME By Fanatic Muslims Killing Coptic Christian and any other Christian in Egypt and all around the Arab countries. Yes it's a crime to kill Jews all around the world By Fanatic Muslims.F____K all the FANATIC MUSLIMS and who ever supports them
Whatever

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

To all the Arab people....
The Arabs are the SQUATTERS!!!!!!!! Arabs belong to the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!!! Egypt belong to the Coptic the original Egyptians and not to the Arabs that SQUATTER all over !!!! Arabs took the land by force !!!!!! Israel belong to the Hebrews and not to the Arab squatters!!!!!
F---K the British they too were squatters!!!!! They did not belong to the land of Israel!!!!! Same thing to the Greeks, Same thing to the Romans, Same thing to the
Turks They are all killers and Invaders including the Arabs from the Arabian Peninsula!!!!!! Those are the sad facts of history. History is correcting the evil that was done by the Arabs .History already corrected all the evil that was done by the Greek by the Romans by the Turks by the Germans and by the British.Long live Israel!!!!! Amen!!!!
nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

orion wrote:
YOU CAN'T EVEN FIND A REAL QUOTE. JUST ONE TAKEN FROM THE NEW STATESMAN AND CHANGED TO FIT YOUR AGENDA.
Begin never said the above. The quote was in reference to Terrorists and not arabs of Palestinians, and not as your wrote it. It has been debunked long ago.
Remember not everything online is true. Just in case you were to ignorant to realize this.

As for Lior, maybe he said this, not going to bother checking as he is one of the most extreme rabbis in Israel and you use him as your conclusion??? You are really showing credibility.

These Rabbis were only saying that the soldiers shouldn't risk their lives if not necessary.
Killing civilians is normal in wartime. Civilians die in war.
and 'civilians' in Gaza are often part of the battle and not innocent bystanders.

INTERESTING HOW YOU IGNORE THE FACT THAT HAMAS IN THEIR OWN CHARTER CALL TO KILL JEWS WITH A QUOTE FROM THE KORAN.
Hamas also use civilian infrastructure to target Israeli civilians.
I suppose killing Jews is ok in your eyes.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad really! I always have said. For a Judge, you can't beat a POLITICAL HACK in the USA. Especially a JEWBOY political hack. He's got his snout firmly wedged up a pigs bumhole. LOL
Hey British expelled Muslim now France's problem child!! Why the hell don't you go back home to IRAN or Syria Clown and help them die for their murdering regimes?? What the hell are you doing living in FRANCE?? You need to move that big diarrhea foaming at the mouth lies and propaganda of yours to Iran or any of these Muslim countries you love so much. Try it in their system and see how long you last moron!! Those little baby fingers won't be doing much more typing on that old worn out Radio Shack computer. It's obvious you hate this country so I suggest you get the hell out and don't come back!! Please, make us all happy. Take the boyfriends and disease infested oczx, and Syrian nutjobs with you!! When you get there, make sure you three clowns say your prayers 5 times a day facing Mecca. They might be easier on you. Get that rear end as high as you can get it so that they know that your serious!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Woody wrote:
Since the Jews are claimed to be the Master Race, whose souls are said by the Talmud to be on a far higher plane than the animalistic quoted in The New York Times as giving credit to the Talmud for her success on the bench. "The Talmud," said Ginsburg, "is my sacred guide for daily living."
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Duncanville Texas Institute for the criminally Insane (DICI) and I found out when they have to lock up disgusting filthy Woody brainwashed Diaper Head in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from cell:
"Waitress: ZIONIST TERRORISTS TRIED TO KILL PRESIDENT TRUMAN! BY THE WAY, I MADE THIS UP IN MY PEA BRAIN!! Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State..Israel is the synagogue of satan or is Mosques???...I'm a sick brainwashed nutcase PLEASE HERE ME OUT!! Shitsreal!! Shitsreal!! Israel Mooches...Jews and Israelis are murderers... ZIONIST TERRORISTS TRIED TO KILL PRESIDENT TRUMAN! BY THE WAY, I MADE THIS UP IN MY PEA BRAIN!! Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State,Zionist Terrorists Tried to Kill President Truman!! Or at least I THINK SO! Israel is the synagogue of satan or is it a Mosque, spam, spam, spam, Israel Mooches, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: egg and spam; egg bacon spam and spam; Israel Moochesz...Shitsreal!! Shitsreal!! 6 million Jews killed by Christians...ZIONIST TERRORISTS TRIED TO KILL PRESIDENT TRUMAN! BY THE WAY, I MADE THIS UP IN MY PEA BRAIN!! Israel USS Liberty was an accident but I LIKE TO LIE LIKE HELL, Shitsreal!! Shitsreal, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist Stateegg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam ZIONIST TERRORISTS TRIED TO KILL PRESIDENT TRUMAN! BY THE WAY, I MADE THIS UP IN MY PEA BRAIN!!.. Israel is the synagogue of satan or is it a Mosque?? Shitreal - The world's biggest terrorist State... Shitsreal ... Israelis killed 34 Americans...USS LIBERY!! I made this up too!! Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State Israel Mooches. Zionist Terrorists Tried to Kill President Truman! By the way I MADE THIS UP IN MY PEA BRAIN!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches...6 million Jews killed by Christians, Shitsreal!! Shitsreal! Israel terrorists.. eggs and ham... pancake..Signature, Signature, Signature: Israel is the synagogue of satan.. Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State.... I'm a Real Assclown!!... eggs...spam...pancake, pancake!!
Vikings: ZIONIST TERRORISTS TRIED TO KILL PRESIDENT TRUMAN! BY THE WAY, I MADE THIS UP IN MY PEA BRAIN!!... 6 million Jews killed by Christians, Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State: Israel is the synagogue of satan, Israel Mooches Spam spam spam spam...
ZIONIST TERRORISTS TRIED TO KILL PRESIDENT TRUMAN! BY THE WAY, I MADE THIS UP IN MY PEA BRAIN!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Israel is the synagogue of satan or is it a Mosque??... Shitsreal -The world's biggest terrorist State I think, Israel is the synagogue of satan, Waitress:...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam... Shitsreal - The world's biggest terrorist State...spam.. eggs and spam...eggs and spam and a pancake!
Then there is silence as Filthy lying Diaper Head drifts off into a HamasaRAT La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Jack

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

GOD BLESS ISRAEL !

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Jack wrote:
GOD BLESS ISRAEL !

Funnilly enough the Professor was just talking about wet dreams , hard to come by in hell.
GnA

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
~/88
You are Blaspheming God's Spirit of Rightiousness, when you want and expect Our Grand Creator of Holy Goodness, to bless something that's totally Bad and filled with endless Evilness~
How foolish are they who create their own beliefs.
How is God Bless Israel Blaspheming? Since God established Israel himself?
Tell me who is good? Is there any man or nation who is not Bad Who does not sin? Is there any nation which you can present to me which has no evil? How Foolish to Judge when you do not even know. THINK!! THINK before you speak.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Bobby Sandman 88 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
~/88
spoken like a true blue and white Lucifering jew and a talmudic demonized swinehoof. Love your six sided star hex, that makes you and your Occultist kind, the property of the Oerginal Serpent, called Satan and jews are his little vile looking helpers and play toys....
NERVE GAS KIILED 1000 Women men and CHILDREN in Syria. FANATIC MUSLIMS LIKE YOU DID IT TO THEIR OWN MUSLIMS CITIZENS and you dare to continue write your nonsense.HEY, YOU are one of theFANATIC Muslim helping those innocent muslims to die because you support the FANATIC MUSLIMS.
Whatever

East Setauket, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

PetersNewPosts wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool, the Lord God speaks of Israel as a spiritual land full of Hebrews and followers of Christ who love him ... not a band of Zionist devil worshippers as it is now full of convert AskaNazi Jews
zionis are hebrew and jews the jews of europe arrived to Europe due to the Greeks and Romans which used the jews as slaves and now they came back HOME TO ZION , ISRAEL THE LAND OF ALL HEBREW / JEWS!!!! YES jesuse spoke to all the Hebrews while in the same time they were taken to Europe as slaves and other reason.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

YA GOTTA LUV TEXANS ...

"Don't mess with Texas!"
Well ...I'm not so sure I wouldn't be a bit uncomfortable confronting the Muslims directly.
But ... this pig farmer has guts.
And ... I DO predict a follow-up story on the repercussions for the farmer ...

HERE'S "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS"

A Muslim buys eleven acres of land next to a pig farm ...
a family farm that has been in Houston a long time ...

And ... NOW, THE MUSLIM DEMANDS THAT THE PIG FARMER IS TO LEAVE!

So, what is the pig farmer's response to that???

PIG RACES DURING FRIDAY NIGHT PRAYERS!!!
I love it! Don't mess with Texas ! The clip is too funny!

Even the Fox News crew is laughing in the background...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/dUr1NxJDC94...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 95,081 - 95,100 of114,921
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

549 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min bad bob 172,147
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessarily so 719,651
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 13 min Vinod S 4,378
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Michael 532,068
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Dr_Zorderz 256,281
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 19 min Rammy 12
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 23 min kumudbandhu 35
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 12 hr Docter REALITY 120
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••